Horizon Demon Hunter Acedemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Andy if the OP allows it Ill make an angel character ^_^

To be honest I made a human because I thought that we would have an overflow of angels, turns out I was terribly wrong XD

@Andy if the OP allows it Ill make an angel character ^_^

To be honest I made a human because I thought that we would have an overflow of angels, turns out I was terribly wrong XD
yeah truth be told, every time i did this, Humans flood the angels...

I'ma allow second characters. Thats it. I'll also be making an angel

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Name: Erin Lynna
Year: 3

Thor-from-Ore-sama%20no%20Ragnarock-5688-645583584.jpg

Personality:
Erin is young and reckless. She flies free and does what she wants. It's a pain to get her to try and listen to anyone. She feels that all play and no work is the spice of life. As such, she often shirks her duty. Unless it comes to a mission. Slaying demons is a helluva lota fun as she would say. Though she often fails her written classes, her physical capabilities are well established.

History:
Erin grow up under the care of an orphanage. Her parents weren't around, but they were alive. In fact, her mother and father both were messengers. They traveled between safe zones, Horizon, and even into the heart of demon infested areas to deliver their messages. They were excellent at their jobs, and so she was expected to follow in their heels. And she has. Just in her own way, using her talent and physical prowess she was able to enter into Horizon with little trouble. Though staying in is the more difficult thing for her as she is often goofing off.

Weapon Specialty:
Rifles

Weapons:
steampunk-aether-rifle-v5.jpg

Erin's rifle uses her own aura as its energy source. Since her powers were all passive effects, she needed a way to combat that. As such, each of her different states of mind cause her weapon to change what it does

Angel of Joy: Erin's weapon becomes more like your standard repeater rifle. Shots are a light yellow

Angel of Peace: Each shot Erin puts out is a high velocity sniper round, able to penetrate defenses with ease. Shots are a misty blue.

Angel of War: The rifle becomes a shotgun instead, with a wide spread. Shots burn flesh of targets hit. Shots glow a fiery red

???: ???

Skills:
Erin powers differs from most Angels. Instead of having magical powers and skills, Erin's physical and mental prowess change based on her state of mind.

Angel of Joy
Most of the time, Erin is in this state of mind. In this state, she is quick and nimble. Her strength is her own, and her senses are as honed as she is.

Angel of Peace
When Erin has cooled off, and focused her senses, she triggers this state. In this state, her physical capabilities including endurance strength and speed are lowered, but her mind is clear, and her senses are heightened greatly.

Angel of War
Triggered by anger and rage, Erin becomes more aggressive. in this state of mind, Erin's strength is enhanced, but her senses and her reasoning is dulled. She feels less pain, and gains extra endurance.

???
???​

Last edited:
I can't wait to start.

Monica and Zeklaz will be a hilarious combo of estrogen and demonic annoyance. They will feed each other's ego and short patience. Like last time they will be violently deranged in a hilarious way.

Come on Bob, that IC can't come soon enough.

I'm waiting for a few more characters. Preferably female before we start

Speaking of which, my character's approved, right? o:

@~\The Talentless/~

Hey, I'm gonna make the IC unless you're gonna make another character. Then I'll wait. Or anyone else for that matter

@~\The Talentless/~ I"m just wondering..why did you stop replying to the zombies go boom rp? If you dropped out I understand but I never saw any post saying that you did.

Well the roleplay itself seemed to not be going anywhere, and suddenly I haven't gotten alerts lately about the zombie roleplay. @Andy

@Reanimator Bob i'm starting on a character, but don't wait on me :P

@Angelic Fusion Sorry to fake you out, but it is currently six month since the speech was given in the IC. I felt like it'd make transition into missions smoother.

@Angelic Fusion Sorry to fake you out, but it is currently six month since the speech was given in the IC. I felt like it'd make transition into missions smoother.
Well, thats what you get for reading it on a tablet. Ill edit it up

---Edited it.

thanks! I understand though tablet is a pain

Name:
Destry Mel Victoria
Year:
3rd year Student
Appearance:
3688ae517d39be2ed3b06b881543e3e9.jpg

Personality:
Destry is the daring type, he will be the one to jump in front of a demon to save your ass. He takes what he dose seriously, and dose not take many breaks. He has nothing against social interaction, and enjoys it. He has a pretty easy time talking to people, and making people laugh. He enjoys the company of his class mates, and friends, and when all is said and done he will alwys risk his life to protect another.

History:
Destry grew up the life of a normal boy, until he decided he wanted to help his country and began to attend the academy. To him it was hard and scary at first, but things became easier as he trained studied and made demon contracts. During his second year a few of his friends died on a mission, after that Destry had a hard time focusing until he decided he just would never let anyone die under his sight again.

Weapon Specialty:
Fire Arms

Weapons:
latest

The gun is enchanted, it may shoot bullets without ammo. These bullets are not as effective as real bullets.
Real bullets become enchanted upon contact with the gun, these bullets become stronger and are good a piercing armored demons.
Demons:
BeBe
charlotte_bebe_keychain_design_v_2_by_adeshark-d7r1cb1.jpg

Kouya
Kekkaishi+-+cap%25C3%25ADtulo+20+%252818%2529.jpg

Skills:
Wolf sight -
Des gains the eyesight of a demon hound, he can see in the dark, and see people's souls threw buildings. Nothing can be hidden from his eyes.

Happy triger -
Bullet type 1 chocolate: These magic bullets are aimed at allies, when they hit allies they dissipate and heal there target slightly
Bullet type 2 Cheese: These magic bullets are aimed at anything See wants to be able to track, once hit with one of these you can be smelt from miles away
Bullet type 3 Cake: This bullets are aimed at allies and give their target a small speed and strength buff
Bullet type 4 pepper: These magic bullets harm demons and continue to sting them for long periods of time.

Miscellaneous:
BeBe's Skill. Cartoon land:
BeBe contorts the area around them, turning everything soft silly and cartoon'ish, Every allies in the area is protected by the landscape. An example being pillow walls blocking of an oncoming attack.
On the off hand the cartoon landscape can be destroyed by attacking BeBe, note that BeBe is very weak well creating this land scape.
Kouyas Skill:
Kouya can track down demons by their scent, Once a demon is found Kouya can grow in size tenfold, his claws and tail become deadly weapons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.