Horizon Demon Hunter Acedemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I'm up for this.
I'm thinking of making an underdog type character. The kinda guy who doesn't seem like he'll be much use.

I like to make and watch vastly under-powered underdogs grow and fill in their power gap.

Well there aren't any stats. Create your character as you would. Character death would likely only be because of being MIA, quitting, or an NPC. Unless you want to make a new character and would like to kill off your old one for dramatic purposes. You could then. I'm gonna stop talking now.

Well there aren't any stats. Create your character as you would. Character death would likely only be because of being MIA, quitting, or an NPC. Unless you want to make a new character and would like to kill off your old one for dramatic purposes. You could then. I'm gonna stop talking now.
I meant under-powered in theme and character. Like he starts off a straight C student without anything too special and his Pacted demon will probably be something really sucky and lame; but he'll learn he's got a lot more potential than he gives himself credit for, etc, etc. I work with the theme of underdog, not the numbers. I like to watch 'em grow.

I meant under-powered in theme and character. Like he starts off a straight C student without anything too special and his Pacted demon will probably be something really sucky and lame; but he'll learn he's got a lot more potential than he gives himself credit for, etc, etc. I work with the theme of underdog, not the numbers. I like to watch 'em grow.
I know. I was trying to be funny was all. I actually am glad you don't want a (current) bad ass

I know. I was trying to be funny was all. I actually am glad you don't want a (current) bad ass
Oh... That flew over my head.
Guess I got a good start on the character, then.

e0cb5b3d985c44a2285c8926c82371d4.jpg

Name: Lyle Heeley

Year: 2

1305427767825968289fancy-divider-md.png
Personality: Loud, and uses vulgar language. Tends to be very lazy and only puts in a hundred percent effort if he is interested in whatever he is doing. He could care less on how others view him, he wasn't put on the earth to appeal to the people. If he isn't on the battle field, then he's sleeping in his dorm, and half of the time he barely shows up to classes, which the staff members always scold him for. If there is anything people think he cares for, its drinking, smoking, and hooking up with chicks, angel or human, can't really have a preference in this world now. But really, all he wants is for the world to be rid by demons, to have it not as hostile, easier on the future generations, and easier on himself, so he could do all those things without a demon on his arse.

History:

"DADDY!"

Shadow was a big part of Lyles life, It was once his fathers demon, but in a horrible accident right in his very home, his father and mother was attacked. His mom being an angel fought beside his father, and his father being human used his demon to fend off the monster. But towards the end of the fight, right before his father died in front of him, he transferred his demon to Lyle, not wanting to leave his son unprotected, and to save Shadow, Lyle took the pact with the demon, And Shadow made a promise to keep Lyle safe. After the death of his father, Lyle become a rebellious teenager, and his mother tried her hardest to keep him out of trouble, but she rarely accomplished that, from drugs, to stealing, to even drinking underage. So one day she convinced Lyle to go to The Horizon academy, to become a demon hunter like his father, even gave him an enchanted sword, and his fathers pistols.

The first year was tough, not having much combat experience, he was in constant danger, if it weren't for his demon at his side, he would've surely died, but even then there was close calls. It eventually got to the point where Lyle decided to do nothing but focus on combat training, and that's all he ever did while at the academy, He trained so much, that he became a very decent fighter, if not one of the best. But like always, there's more to learn then just fighting. At first all he did was study on demons, but it got to the point where he just couldn't keep up, his attention span wasn't helping either. So in year two, he just became one of the laziest students at horizon, and has seen doing things that doesn't his moral image. (hooking up girls, caught smoking several times, and has been found to have a bottle of whiskey in his dorm) But he is still proficient when it comes to missions, just not classes.

divider.png
Weapon Specialty: Heavy sword.

Weapons:

The Black Death

p001.jpg

A rather large sword with magical properties. When held by Lyle, it weighs nothing, which allows him to swing it with ease. But anyone else who dares to pick it up, can't move it no matter how hard they try, as it is always binded to Lyle. The sword can also teleport back to the user when needed be.

Combat pistols

T99.png

Basic firearms Lyle uses When he wants some distance from the enemy, or he combos it with the sword.

Demons:

Shadow

1a33f176a9de5b566aaf169711677653-d59m0lt.jpg

The name says it all, a shadow. Something that never leaves Lyle, no matter what, in day light or in the darkness, Lyle has a shadow. Now this shadow can change its form, normally is seen as Lyles body figure (as a normal shadow would be) but when needed be it can change shape, move around the ground and other surfaces, can even come up from the ground become some black solid figure with white eyes. It can move with incredible speed, Normally impaling its victims with shadow spikes, or strangling its victims by creeping up onto foes and taking them out. It can even posses enemies, as long as Shadow is strong enough to keep control of it, The shadow is also found to be a defensive being when its not attacking, sprouting up from the ground around Lyle to block incoming attacks, and the only way to truly hurt this demon, is to hurt Lyle, without Lyle, the demon could not live, which is why the pact is made. The Shadow Demon is always having a conversation with Lyle, it also sometimes speaks with others, Despite its intimidating voice, it can be quite friendly to people it finds likable and jokes with Lyle on certain topics. The gender to the demon is unknown, but based off of the voice, one can guess it is male.

Sin

drawings anime pixiv fantasia demon 1900x1300 wallpaper_www.animemay.com_56.jpg

This demon is an interesting one indeed, and Lyle has only required its help once. When it is not needed it stays dormant as a necklace in which Lyle wears. When called upon, the demon acts like a shell for the teen, an extension of himself. Making him much tougher than before, appearing to be two stories tall. He's stronger, but slower, what he lacks in speed he makes up in defense as the demon can take on several hits without leaving a mark. But in the end, Lyle has to pay a price, he loses a large amount of blood, which causes him to be unconscious when the demon goes back to being dormant, and Lyle has to spend several days in recovery

divider_i_by_rbsrdesigns_d353f7e_by_sugarfinch-d6l8f55.png
Skills: Lyle can teleport short distances rapidly, leaving clouds of dark smoke each time he disappears.

night vision, Lyle can see in complete darkness.

He also has a mystery ability that doesn't get shown often, if not at all. Some claim to see a red aura coming from his body and taking solid form, others say its not a magical aura, but something darker. No one really knows.

Miscellaneous:

theme song

Last edited:
Hopefully he acceptable, I wasn't sure about the drug use was appropriate or not, so if you are displeased with that I can change it with no issue ^.^

View attachment 80292

Name: Lyle Heeley

Year: 2

View attachment 80321
Personality: Loud, and uses vulgar language. Tends to be very lazy and only puts in a hundred percent effort if he is interested in whatever he is doing. He could care less on how others view him, he wasn't put on the earth to appeal to the people. If he isn't on the battle field, then he's sleeping in his dorm, and half of the time he barely shows up to classes, which the staff members always scold him for. If there is anything people think he cares for, its drinking, smoking, and hooking up with chicks, angel or human, can't really have a preference in this world now. But really, all he wants is for the world to be rid by demons, to have it not as hostile, easier on the future generations, and easier on himself, so he could do all those things without a demon on his arse.

History:

"DADDY!"

Shadow was a big part of Lyles life, It was once his fathers demon, but in a horrible accident right in his very home, his father and mother was attacked. His mom being an angel fought beside his father, and his father being human used his demon to fend off the monster. But towards the end of the fight, right before his father died in front of him, he transferred his demon to Lyle, not wanting to leave his son unprotected, and to save Shadow, Lyle took the pact with the demon, And Shadow made a promise to keep Lyle safe. After the death of his father, Lyle become a rebellious teenager, and his mother tried her hardest to keep him out of trouble, but she rarely accomplished that, from drugs, to stealing, to even drinking underage. So one day she convinced Lyle to go to The Horizon academy, to become a demon hunter like his father, even gave him an enchanted sword, and his fathers pistols.

The first year was tough, not having much combat experience, he was in constant danger, if it weren't for his demon at his side, he would've surely died, but even then there was close calls. It eventually got to the point where Lyle decided to do nothing but focus on combat training, and that's all he ever did while at the academy, He trained so much, that he became a very decent fighter, if not one of the best. But like always, there's more to learn then just fighting. At first all he did was study on demons, but it got to the point where he just couldn't keep up, his attention span wasn't helping either. So in year two, he just became one of the laziest students at horizon, and has seen doing things that doesn't his moral image. (hooking up girls, caught smoking several times, and has been found to have a bottle of whiskey in his dorm) But he is still proficient when it comes to missions, just not classes.

View attachment 80322
Weapon Specialty: Heavy sword.

Weapons:

The Black Death

View attachment 80328

A rather large sword with magical properties. When held by Lyle, it weighs nothing, which allows him to swing it with ease. But anyone else who dares to pick it up, can't move it no matter how hard they try, as it is always binded to Lyle. The sword can also teleport back to the user when needed be.

Combat pistols

View attachment 80327

Basic firearms Lyle uses When he wants some distance from the enemy, or he combos it with the sword.

Demons:

Shadow

View attachment 80325

The name says it all, a shadow. Something that never leaves Lyle, no matter what, in day light or in the darkness, Lyle has a shadow. Now this shadow can change its form, normally is seen as Lyles body figure (as a normal shadow would be) but when needed be it can change shape, move around the ground and other surfaces, can even come up from the ground become some black solid figure with white eyes. It can move with incredible speed, Normally impaling its victims with shadow spikes, or strangling its victims by creeping up onto foes and taking them out. It can even posses enemies, as long as Shadow is strong enough to keep control of it, The shadow is also found to be a defensive being when its not attacking, sprouting up from the ground around Lyle to block incoming attacks, and the only way to truly hurt this demon, is to hurt Lyle, without Lyle, the demon could not live, which is why the pact is made. The Shadow Demon is always having a conversation with Lyle, it also sometimes speaks with others, Despite its intimidating voice, it can be quite friendly to people it finds likable and jokes with Lyle on certain topics. The gender to the demon is unknown, but based off of the voice, one can guess it is male.

View attachment 80323
Skills: Lyle can teleport short distances rapidly, leaving clouds of dark smoke each time he disappears.

night vision, Lyle can see in complete darkness.

Miscellaneous:

theme song

accepted

Name:
Gabe Lane

Year:

Appearance:

6K0Cphc.jpg

Growing up in Remus resulted in a fair amount of upper body strength from Remus' main job opportunity; unskilled labor. He also has a tendency to forget crucial components of uniform, so expect to see him without a tie or with his shirt untucked. At least he tried...

Personality:

"How long till he realizes he ran in the wrong direction?"
"Knowing him, he's either gonna keep going that way until someone turns him around or he falls off Horizon."

Gabe isn't the smartest. Or the richest. Or the most skilled. He's a straight C student in both written and physical classes. He tries his best, but most of the staff figure he's just one of those kids who wasn't meant to make it. Well... there's always an opening for hunting party pack mules, right? While many of the students and teachers say he's destined for failure, it's that disbelief that keeps Gabe going. The hope that he'll show them all that he can get a B- is the reason he keeps trying anyway. He may lack grace and style in his physical classes and he may get simple questions wrong on written exam; but the kid's got heart and a fighting spirit. Gotta give him that, at least. He doesn't have smarts, he doesn't have skill, and he doesn't have grace or talent, but he's got heart. Must be all that Irish in him.

History:
Gabe is from the unremarkable land of Remus. Most folks say that the only exciting things ever to come out of Remus are swamp gas and Irish booze. Back home, Gabe's parents own a tiny restaurant that brings in enough to get by on, but remains nothing more than a cozy little hovel for a quick bite to eat. Once he got old enough, Gabe was faced with the dreaded choice every teenager must face. Either go to school or get a job. Gabe tried working for a year and didn't like it. In the end, he surprised everyone by proclaiming he'd get into Horizon Academy and become a hunter. He surprised everyone even more when his application wasn't rejected. Some of the people back home still wonder if his acceptance was some kind of clerical error and a different, talented, intelligent Gabe somewhere in Fort Bismark was rejected instead.

Along the way, Gabe met his demon. While he had no experience whatsoever with making Pacts or with demons in general, he was pretty sure he could handle one measly demon. However, it wasn't Gabe who initiated the Pact, but rather it was the demon bird Keguich. Something made Keguich, the burning bird, curious about the boy. The bird saw something in the kid and decided to hop on for the ride. Of course, there's always been the feeling that Keguich chose to come with a human willingly for a hidden reason, but... it's probably nothing!

So, with a new demon in tow, Gabe made his merry way to Horizon. Once he was officially a Horizon student, Gabe proceeded to show the world he was excellent at being slightly below average. While he didn't do badly enough to fail or get kicked out of the academy, he wasn't earning any honors either. He could pass the test, but his answers were nothing to write home about. He could hit the target, but he couldn't obliterate it like everyone else was. He was also terrible with pretty much every weapon he tried out. Halberd? Nope. Broadsword? You break it, you buy it. Firearms? The professor still has a few stitches from the 'incident'. Nunchaku? It took hours to get them out of that hole in the wall. After a particularly painful experience with a quarterstaff wielding Gabe, a professor suggested the style that inspired Gabe to train in the art of unarmed combat!

"Maybe you should consider unarmed training. That way you can only hurt yourself."

While he isn't the best around, Gabe can at least hit stuff, and he can get hit. Fight gracefully and skillfully, not really, but he can fight. His technique involves hitting his target really, really hard and if it doesn't work, hit it again; and the kid can take a hell of a beating. Maybe the Irish blood in him makes him stubborn as a mule, but no one can deny that the kid can stand up to a hell of a lot of punishment. With a bit of help from his lazy buddy Keguich, Gabe might actually make something out of punching things. He's come a long way, and he's got a lot to learn (a lot to learn), but little by little he's going to do something great. He's sure of it. The way he sees it, "If you can take it, you can make it."

Weapon Specialty:
Unarmed combat.

Primary Weapon:
His fist.
OvbNBQI.png

Secondary Weapon:
His other fist.
lB3K0uB.png
Demon:
Keguich
(Pronounced Keh-gyu-eech. Demons and their dead language names, am I right?)
The Burning Destiny Demon

7DiJMUW.jpg

"So what do you do?"
"Eh, you know. Help you believe in yourself."
"Ha! Good one. But seriously, what do you do? Can I shoot fire? Run really fast? Fly?!"
"No, I help you achieve your destiny. Bring out your full potential and all that. So uh... have faith in yourself."
"That's it?"
"That's it."
"So... out of all the demons in the world... you're the one that doesn't do anything."

"Well, when you put it like that..."

Gabe could've been riding lightning or making rocks shoot at stuff, or even firing lasers out of his eyes or something cool. Instead, Keguich sort of just sits around on a perch all day eating sunflower seeds. Oh, and he won't stop talking. Give him a tiny topic and he'll ramble on for hours about things. He's probably the most talkative demon in existence. His actual powers, if he has any, are unknown and nobody knows if all his mumbo jumbo about destiny and fate and all that are true or if he's just making it all up for an easy life of roosting and snacking. Either way, destiny and fate aren't gonna get Gabe that B minus.

Unlike most demons, Keguich manifests himself in a pretty presentable fashion. Staff at the school have classified him as a demon of fates, an entity that looks for an individual it feels has potential in order to bind with them. It's why it'll present itself as something nice to look at in order to attract rather than intimidate. A fate demon grows stronger as its host grows stronger, eventually giving the host its power so the host can continue to grow. Someday, Keguich might be able to do more than talk sass and leave feathers everywhere. By helping its host, the demon and human form a symbiotic relationship with one another and can become quite powerful. Fate demons are among the rarest demons out there, with only a handful ever encountered. However, most never achieved full potential since it's up to the host to carry the relationship, and failure is possible.

Keguich likes sunflower seeds (no salt), wood perches, red headed girls, and squawking loudly at other birds.

Skills:
Gabe can have faith in himself. Ha! Just kidding. He hasn't learned any meaningful powers yet.
He's just a guy who punches things really, really hard.​

Name:
Sean Grant

Year:

Personality:
Sean is lazy and easily annoyed or bored. He doesn't care much about what is going to happen next or what happened in the past, Sean's mind is set in the now. This mindset leaves him oblivious to the consequences of his actions and at times forgetful. He has been known to stare off into "space" when he is thinking and in this space he somehow "leaves" his body, lost in thought.

Demonic Consequence!
Sean can enter what is known as murderous intent. In this state he takes on berserker rage ignoring pain, but still susceptible to damage, but also not truly enraged. While the true Sean is lost in thought about this or that the murderous one begins to take focus of the situation and results to violence no matter the situation. The true fruit of Edispu's and his teachers' training is shown in this state.

Sean's Will Power!
When Sean is not in murderous intent his reasoning and logic are his strongest weapons opposed to his brawn. Sean is much smarter and more understanding when he is focused.

History:
Sean grew up in the safe haven of Loxdon. Life in Loxdon remained peaceful for the most part. You still had the negativity that lingered in the human race themselves. The negativity that drove the mind to think up dastardly things like rape, murder, stealing and war... or eating someone limb for limb. Sean grew up while there was a serial killer on the loose and his targets were always men, tall and stocky, fit for any battle or war. The crime scenes were always in public places so all could see the gaping holes in the chests of the men. Sean dealt with this sight everyday as he came back from playing ball with his friends.

The murders continued throughout Sean's life, but began to draw nearer to the path he walked when coming back from school or playing ball. One day when Sean was walking back home and a rabid dog got loose and chased him down, Sean just coming back from playing ball grabbed his bat and whacked the mangy mutt out of the park. Sean then continued with life until he turned ten and his life was turned upside down by the demon whose name was upside backwards; Edispu.

Edispu approached Sean one night and spoke to him. Sean looked down to see a dog with a tail of bone. Sean's first reaction to the sight you ask? He gripped his bat and whacked it backwards. Edispu was surprised that the boy could see him and that he hit him at all. So, after recovering Edispu tracked the boy down and would just harvest his soul forcefully. Again Edispu was hit with a bat, but twice. This cycle kept going until Edispu decided to give up. The kid was obviously not going to give his soul up anytime soon, but Sean was intrigued as to who the demon was. Thus, Sean and the serial killer demon Edispu both took a detour that night and had a conversation that ultimately led to Sean making a pact with the demon in exchange for demonic souls once he made it to Horizon, but if he didn't or died Sean's soul would forever belong to Edispu.

Weapon Specialty:
Bat. Your everyday wooden or aluminum bat sold by the demon soul eater, Edispu!

Weapons:
Atomizing_Bat.png

Edispu's Soul Reaper is an unbreakable bat that exists on both plains (Gaia and Astral) and was lost on Gaia when the war first originated. Edispu's weapon is made to fit the beholder and when the child Sean stumbled upon it the weapon was made to fit the unsuspecting grade-schooler as a aluminum bat. In addition to its immortality it also has the ability to reap the souls of the dead.

Demons:
cute_monster_design_by_EerieZombie.jpg

Name:
Edispu

Personality:
Edispu is always hungry (being the demon meant to eat all the souls of mankind in a day can make you like that) and it tends to make him a little grumpy. As a result he comes across rude to new people and uncaring of Sean, when he depends on the boy and his bat for food.

Interaction and Appearance:
Edispu's body is the dog as seen above, but he stands with the anatomy of a human or dog if he so chooses. The dog has no vocal ability. As a result the hypnotized soul of a man named Morgan Freeman resides in the skull and speaks at the same time of his thoughts. Meaning Edispu cannot have a private thought. He cannot be seen by humans who do not have pacts or access to the Astral plane.

Powers and Abilities:
Edispu has the ability to breath what is called soul fire. Soul fire's strength is dependent on the amount of souls Edispu has collected, which by now is numerous.

Edispu can also hijack the memories of souls making it easy for him to interrogate and get his way.

Edispu's body is intangible on Gaia, but a weapon like his Soul Reaper or the like, that exists on both plains or just the astral can hit him. He can control this tangibility at will. A demon however can touch him, hit him, etc. no matter where he lies.

Edispu's teeth can bite through anything and can exist at will on the Gaian plain.

Edispu's skull can be worn like a helmet to protect him.

Edispu can see a person's soul, but if they live he cannot reap it because it is protected by the heavens. A demon on the gaian plane has taken over a gaian object and thus he needs a human like Sean to reap these souls.

Skills:
Sean can utilize soul fire, his however is dependent on Edispu's condition as it is a direct use of his soul. This fire affects all who come in contact with it, (Besides Edispu) even Sean himself. Due to its drawback Sean can only summon it via Edispu's Soul Reaper.

Demon's Consequence!
Sean's Soul Fire ability's strength is not only determined by his Demon's condition, but his Soul's own condition. If Sean's Soul becomes too corrupt with the negative feelings any teenage boy is bound to run into, Edispu can tap deeper into Sean's soul granting him more Soul Power, but less Soul Control. His mental state greatly affects this as well.

Sean's Will Power!
Sean when normal has an excellent control of Soul Fire able to even steal Edispu's from him, but this control sacrifices the damage it does.

Sean can see and reap souls as well.

Last edited:
Accepted. That demon is Kawaii as fuck

I think we need more females XD

I think we need more females XD
I agree completely. Normally I would make a second character, but I am a little afraid to allow multiple characters this time around to keep from having too many. Also, more angels

> how i feel being in the middle of making a female CS and people comment on the lack of females in the meantime​

BqX2prR.gif

she's gonna be human tho, sorry

Reactions: Reanimator Buns
truth be told, I'm more concerned about the lack of females than angels. And knowing how I am, I'm likely gonna allow multiple characters soon. :P

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Name

Beate Acker

16 years old

Year

Female

Appearance

zsCPCaz.png

Personality

"I see. Understood."

Beate is something of a soft-spoken individual. She rarely displays deep emotion or makes many visible expressions, making her almost resemble a doll or something of the sort, though it is possible to get a good reaction out of her if you try hard enough. She seems to work without any particular passion and can be described as somewhat introverted, mostly keeping to herself.

However, deep down, Beate has a good amount of heart. When the situation calls for it, she can be fairly kind and caring, but makes sure to maintain a level of professionalism when doing so, seemingly easily able to keep whatever personal feelings and emotions she has about anything out of the way. Some could say that she doesn't understand emotions, while others might argue that she simply forgot, similar to how some would say she is shy, while others might say she comes off as cold and aloof. Perhaps only Beate knows what is correct about her, but even then, maybe not.

Little do others, and possibly even Beate herself know, however, she also possesses a sort of Thanatos death drive that makes her subconsciously desire death. Self-destruction. Devolution into nothingness. As even Beate does not fully understand this herself, it is a phenomena that is difficult to describe in great detail. She does not actively seek out death, but more like she is driven by death, and she would possibly be content with dying, especially if it had a meaning, like to save others, defeating a powerful enemy, et cetera. Like with her usual quiet demeanor, it can be speculated that this death drive may have originated as a result of her backstory, but who can say for sure?

History

"It hurts."

Born to a mother who did not want her and left the family before long, Beate was raised in Loxdon by her single father and nobody else. Little can be said in detail of her past, but the most significant event in her past was when she was younger, presumably younger than ten years old at the time. She was brought to the workplace of her father's, an old mining facility used to gather minerals and resources, before a horde of demons would suddenly arrive and attack, the chaos causing the place to cave in and fall apart. Her father was killed in the event, and Beate lost the use of her left arm, left leg, and right foot, her body parts being replaced with prosthetics. It can be inferred that the trauma of the event caused Beate to forget most of her past other than the major events, as well as her emotions.

With no one else in her life to care for her, Beate ended up applying to Horizon. Though some would say her motive was to exact revenge on those who had taken her father from her, in reality, it is because Beate finds no great inherent purpose in her life and that it has lost direction, reasoning that if she would make her own purpose in life, it would be something like this.

And so she chose her fate.

Sometime after, she would come into contact with a peculiar little demon called Zauberer. In Beate's eyes, it was hardly a demon worth noticing, given his small size and relative harmlessness. However, the little demon took an interest in Beate, claiming that she was interesting and worth following around, which puzzled Beate, who was aware of her own condition where others viewed her as not exactly the most exciting person. Zauberer found a seemingly uninteresting person to be interesting, and in return, Beate initially found him, a peculiar, interesting little creature to be boring and not worth noticing.

Eventually, the demon would goad Beate into forming a pact after demonstrating his surprising power, as well as stating that "she could use a friend to guide her through the world."

Her sudden change of mind was surprisingly easy in Zauberer's personal opinion.

But either way, there might be more to their relationship than meets the eye. Only time might tell.

Weapon Specialty

Spear

Weapons

"Arise, Gungnir."

Gungnir - The spear that she wields. Representing power and strength, it is far stronger than it looks, and just as fast too. Gungnir is able to create "ripples," which when stabbed inside something or someone, creates a shockwave. To elaborate and give an example, if she were to stab Gungnir into the ground, she could release an energy pulse that results in a shockwave. If she were to utilize this on a person, stabbing into them and releasing a "ripple," results can vary depending on how much energy Beate chooses to release, ranging from causing them to fly into the nearest wall or even kill them.

It is also far stronger than an average spear, able to flip over heavy objects and stab through hard material. It can also be detached into two pieces and used as batons, each baton named Gae Dearg and Gae Buidhe respectively. Finally, she can also detach the spear blade by itself and wielding it like a makeshift dagger, while the rest of the weapon becomes like a simple staff.

Demon

"Hmhm, don't judge a book by its cover. It is as Shakespeare says! Though I be but little, I am fierce!"

NecoArcChaosBG.png

Powers

Despite looking fairly weak, Zauberer is surprisingly strong. He is an enigmatic figure, claiming that even his fellow demons are puzzled by his existence. He is shown to be able to lift up to at least three thousand pounds, move and react at around transonic speeds, and other crazy physical abilities. All in all, just a generally crazy strong demon. Zauberer is also able to copy abilities that he witnesses and can use them in a manner less than potent than the original user, though with all the powers he's seen over the years, at this point, he prefers using his simple, easy to remember fisticuffs. Who knows for sure the full extent of what this crazy cat can do?

Personality

Zauberer is shown to be a fairly eccentric individual. He is somewhat irritable, yet is also capable of being as cool as a cucumber. Like a living contradiction, he can be mean one minute and kind the next, shallow one moment and perceptive the next, etc. He claims that he only pretends to be shallow and whatnot, but sometimes, Beate has her doubts.

One thing that is consistent, however, is that despite all the energy that he has going for him, Zauberer is fairly lazy and apathetic, letting others deal with their own problems, as he claims he will live happy as long as he has a consistent food supply.

Skills

"Do you mind if I... borrow something?"

Superhuman attributes - Beate possesses superhuman strength and speed. So far, the strongest she has been seen is being able to inflict attacks that carry the force of over a thousand joules, making her strength decently above a heavyweight boxer at her strongest, and is also able to lift up to about five hundred pounds. She is also able to, at the fastest, move at up to a little over a hundred miles per hour on foot, given enough momentum to work with, and react accordingly as well. However, her stamina remains only a little above the average human, meaning she cannot use the full extent of her powers without tiring out fairly quickly.

Copy - Self-explanatory. For a limited amount of time, Beate is able to use the powers of others, though with many conditions. For one, like with Zauberer, when she uses the copied power, it is slightly weaker than the power of the original user. For example, if she copies from a person who can teleport forty yards away, she might only be able to teleport thirty yards away, though it all varies. Another thing, the copying process is fragile; it cannot be resisted or else it'll be completely disrupted, meaning that the target that Beate intends to copy must actively consent to being copied, be unconscious, etc., and lastly, she may only use the borrowed power for a brief period of time, depending on how seamless the copying process was, ranging from five minutes to forty minutes.

Miscellaneous

"How annoying..."

She's rather fond of sweets, and seems to have a love-hate relationship with cats, possibly because of Zauberer.

Hopefully I didn't miss anything important. Is this alright?​

Last edited:
I want to make an angel, but I'd be severely outnumbered... I don't want to be alone! MEMES JACK!

Am I the only angel so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.