Hogwarts: Teach Us Something Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
George watched her exact hand movement then he took his wand back into his hand, he flicked his wrist and held lit tight like she said, then a bouquet of flowers appeared in his hand. He grinned and turned to her, he handed it too her, "For helping me." He smiled.

He felt his brother hit him in the back, "George. Your making a big scene stop."
--

Josie crossed her arms and sighed, no she hated this Professor. He seemed.. different. And she didn't like the feeling he was giving off. She glanced back at Harry then focused her attention on Snape.
--

Hermione was still in her seat, trying not to be seen. Her face was a bright red
--

Snape glared into the eyes of Harry Potter, then he got back up. "Alright. I better not catch you two making googly eyes at eachother again. This is your first and last warning, Potter. "

Allyson's cheeks turned the slightest shade of pink when George offered the flowers. She hesitantly reached out to take them and sniffed at the petals, the faint scent of roses wafting through her nose. They smelled delightful. Allyson smiled, lifting her eyes to George, "Thank you."

Class was dismissed a few moments later and the classroom quickly dispersed into the hallways. Cho waved Allyson over, their next class in the West Wing of the castle. She was delayed, however, when Allyson refused to come along. Instead of joining her housemate, Allyson continued talking with the twins. "I think I've made some progress in my experiment," she announced happily. "George is more friendly and willing to communicate with me than Fred. I'm not sure why, perhaps you don't like me as a person, Fred?" She smirked either way, shrugging her shoulders. "Anyway, I have class. Bye."

Apparently Josie didn't favor Snape as her new Professor either, Harry mused the thought in silence. It wasn't long till the class was dismissed and Harry couldn't be happier. He eagerly gathered his belongings and went to join Ron at the doorway. However, he lingered behind and waited for Josie. Ron scoffed, angrily turning his head away as the girl approached. He didn't mind Josie, but wanted to spend time with his friend. She wasn't exactly welcomed company.

"Ron, Hermione and I all have Flying next class." The lesson Harry was the most excited to begin. "Are you coming as well?" He asked, smiling kindly to Josie.

Hannah and Neville met up with the group of first years. "We have Flying next too!" Hannah announced, gripping tightly at the bag hanging from her shoulders. Neville was silent, but smiled politely to everyone. Flying was a serious fear of his and he just knew this class wouldn't go over well.

The twins followed, Fred sighed hearing Allyson's accusations, "Its only because he f-" he stopped with loud squeal. George had elbowed himIin the stomach. Though he was still smiling at Allyson. "Its nothing, don't we have every class with you two, Allyson?"

Fred had gotten the idea and shut his mouth, he looked at Allyson.
--

Hermione stood next to Ron, still flustered. Her slightly thick eyebrows were furrowed and her lips were turned into a frown.
--

Josie glanced at Ron and frowned. He seemed jealous. She nodded at Harry, she had memorized her schedule the night before. "Yes, I indeed have Flying just like you all, though I really do not like heights.." she muttered still looking at Ron. "Ron, are you angry with me?" She asked in a worrying tone. "I am deeply sorry for whatever I did, though I have no idea why I seem unwelcome. " Josie muttered.

She shrugged her shoulders slightly and moved closer to Harry. Her eyes widened when she saw someone come towards them, "It seems we may have a problem on our hands.."
--

Draci strided towards them eventually reaching them. He grinned at Hannah and pushed her, "So I see you took Potter, Weasley, and the Mud Blood in, huh Hannah?"

"Oh, yeah." Allyson had almost forgotten. She called Cho over, the young Asian reluctantly joining the group. "We all have Potions next class, so we better get going." Allyson seemed happy, but Cho mumbled something beneath her breath and walked alongside Allyson. She wasn't pleased to have the twins company, although she holds nothing against them personally.

Allyson smiled, walking with George on one side and Cho on the other. "Professor Snape hopefully won't be in to foul a mood, yeah?" She asked, looking at George curiously.

Hannah stumbled at the sudden push from behind, causing her to fall towards Neville and thankfully he managed to catch her. "Stay away from me, Malfoy!" Hannah growled, thanking Neville quietly and then stood up on her own. "Who I choose to be friends with is none of your concern."

Neville stayed behind her, not saying a word. Painfully shy, that boy. As for Harry and Ron, neither wanted a conflict and Hannah seemed able to take care of herself. Yet when Ron saw his brothers walking by, he called out to them and that got Allyson's attention as well. She looked over, seeing the Malfoy heir and a smirk played at her lips. She wasn't about to let a sibling of the Weasley clan and his apparent new friends get in trouble. Allyson walked over, the twins following behind.

"Is there a problem here?"

Immediately Harry, Ron, Hannah and Neville all directed their eyes at the older woman.

Allyson moved in front of the group, placing herself before Draco. "The son of Malfoy, yes? Heir to Lucius and Narcissia Malfoy?" The family name carried much knowledge along with it and Allyson knew the Pure Blood clan was partial towards Blood Purity, something she and her own clan did not share. "Listen here, if you continue to harass my friends any longer, I assure you that I'll have your father removed from his position at the Ministry and see so it that your mother is thrown out of the prestigious Country Club she so happily enjoys. Understood?"

(Im such an idiot. I forgot Snape was the potions professor. Gosh please escuse my mistake. )

(It's no problem. ^^ Could I ask for slightly longer posts, though?)

(Yeah. I will try. Its hard to tell how long when your on a phone. Though I will try my best.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George walked ahead of his brother, whom was rubbing his gut from the recent impact with George's sharp elbow. George was actually happy and maybe somewhat content with hanging out with Allyson, she was more amazing than he thought, but he could never tell anyone and he was sure he couldn't tell his brother.

George assumed his brother was jealous of Allyson and her sudden butting in with their lives, because they were so used to eachother. It has always been them to care for one another, even if they did bicker alot. But he had noticed since Allyson came Fred had been upset and George was determined to get confront Fred and make him explain everything, but he practically knew.

The Weasley merely shrugged as Allyson asked about Snape. "Isn't he always in a bad mood, the old grouch doesn't know a good one when he see's it.." he paused as they passed his brother and their friends, just to see the little Malfoy boy. He began to make his way over there as he heard Ron call his and Fred's names but Allyson was already over there and she seemed to have it under control. Though Fred still went over there to mess with Ronald, of course.

Fred grabbed Ron from behind and began giving him a nougee. He had a grin upon his face as he did it. It was the Fred that pulled pranks all the time..

As Allyson came back George went over to her to thank her, "Thank you, Allyson. My brother needed the help, the little rat doesn't know what to do wen it comes to these situations." George said with a smile, his teeth showed a little bit as he did so.
----

Josie glanced over to the Weasley twins and the two girls that were with them. One was an asian girl, then the other was the the Ravenclaw heir from breakfast. To Josie, Allyson seemed to fancy the twins, or it was the other way around. She watched as the Heir came over and began talking to Draco.

For some apparent reason, Josie felt uncomfortable around the dark haired girl. Allyson seemed to be mysterious and.. a bit different but Josie just assumed that it was because everyone was knew to her. She knew nothing about the wizarding world, just that she was apart of it.

Josie scooted back a bit to get away from the Ravenclaw. She glanced at Harry, Ron, Hannah, and Hermione. Her eyes pleading that they went. She knew Neville would follow along as well, the Neville boy was interesting to her and she wanted to be his friend so dearly. He seemed that he needed them. Her thoughts were momentarily disrupted as she saw one of the twins come over and mess with Ron.

Josie let out a little giggle at him. She was glad she had no siblings, it would be a bloody nightmare if she did. She smiled as she continued to watch the younger brother and the older one.
----

Hermione instantly caught Josie's look of pleading. "I think we should be going now. We must be late for class, its simply not good to be late." She told the older kids and turned around, she then began to walk down the hallway, towards the outside area.

As she walked, her mane of brunette hair bounced up and down with each step. Her robe swayed back and forth as well.
----

Draco instantly froze in place when he saw the Ravenclaw heir stand in front of him. He gulped when she asked if he belonged to his father and mother, Lucius and Narcrissa Malfoy. "Y-Yes." Though he was still going to mess with the group when she was not around, but he could not let her take his fathers job.

"Fine, I will leave your friends alone. I wonder why a bloodline like yours cares so deeply for Mudbloods. They dont belong here.." he said then sneered, his eyes shining. He momentarily had lost the fear that had welled up in his chest, for he was a Malfoy and they did not fear..

"But you cant stop me from going to class with them. For it seems I am in Flying with them as well." He smirked as he walked around her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Hope that was alright. )​

(I had no idea you were using a phone! I'm so sorry! Hope I didn't trouble you?)

He's the one that doesn't belong here, Allyson kept the thought private inside her own mind. The last thing she wanted was to cause anyone trouble. Although not actually a friend to the younger students, Allyson has always hated bullies of any kind and refuses to merely observe situations like that happen. Even so, it seemed her presence was not exactly welcomed by everyone.

Hannah and Neville, the two Hufflepuffs, welcomed her with smiles, but this wasn't an attitude followed by the others. Hermione and Josie appeared a bit put off by the Ravenclaw heir and she couldn't figure out why. As for Harry and Ron, well, they just came across thankful. Allyson smiled, stepping back with the twins and offered Harry a word of advice.

"If Draco continues to give you any problems, Harry, you can always report him to the Headmaster or your head of house. See, reputation is very important to people like him and he's actually too much of a coward to do anything. Just be careful around him, yeah?"

Harry accepted Allyson's words and nodded, "Thank you." He began walking away with Ron and Josie, waving quickly to the trio they left behind. Hannah and Neville were already farther down the hallway, but they caught up with them soon.

"Oi, Josie?" Harry gently tapped her shoulder, "Do you not like Allyson?"

Ron scoffed, quickening his pace and soon joined Hermione's side. "You seemed a little angered at Allyson too. Why's that?"

Allyson returned to the twins and realized the tension building between them. Figuring she might have overstayed her welcome among them, she politely explained that maybe it would be better if they separated for a while? Without allowing them a chance to reply, Allyson walked off towards Potions with Cho and completely distracted herself from the twins.

(Its fine. I can try to post a bit more if it really bothers you. But for tonight I am going to bed. G'night!)

(Sorry. Have been busy, went out with a few friends for my birthday. )

George watched as Allyson left with Cho. Why would she leave? Oh right. She thinks that Fred and I are having issues.She decided to seperate for a while... he thought. If he and Fred were having problems, wouldn't he figure it out? He slightly shrugged to his own question then turned to his brother. "Are we having horrendous issues with eachother?"

Fred shrugged slightly, he walked up to George and looked at him in the eye. His brown eyes looking into his brothers identical brown ones. "When Allyson came along you seem to be more interested in her antics. Its not that I am jealous at the most, I am just.. bored with following her around like lost puppies." With that, he took George's arm and began heading towards Potions.
------

Josie glanced back at Allyson when Harry approached her. "She just does not seem right, but it could be me. Everyone around here does not seem right to me." She told him with a smile. Josie then turned her attention back to ahead of them. She brushed her hair back behind her ear.

She glanced at the others, "So who do you think our next teacher shall be like?"
-----

Hermione glanced at Ron, "I dont need a third year helping us. We were pperfectly fine when she came." She told him bluntly. She held her books tightly against her chest as she walked. Her hair had frizzed a bit more but stayed mostly under control.

She glanced at Josie then began to answer her question. "I heard she is harsh on the first years, but I did only hear it from an older Gryffindor. "
-----

Draco gulped as he watched the heir walk away. Some how, he would get her back. Revenge was a number one thing for him, he enjoyed it so.

He ran his hand through his hair and began to head to class, his friends following him. "Hey, Draco. What are you going to do to her? She did threaten your father. " His friend asked, "I will simply tell someone of great importance to me." Draco stated.​

(No worries. How was your birthday? ^^)

Allyson and Cho went off to their class and didn't talk much along the way. Apparently Cho's feelings were slightly damaged, a result of Allyson's sudden interest in the twins and her rather sociable nature, which hadn't been so active before.

"Why do you care to be so outgoing?" Cho accused, refusing to walk another step until Allyson explained herself.

The heir of Ravenclaw just shrugged, eyes closing as she sighed heavily. "I didn't think it was so wrong to speak with other people, Cho?"

Feeling insulted by Allyson's insinuation of Cho's jealousy, the petite girl frowned and turned up her nose. "You seem to think you're so much better than everyone else just because of your family. Well," Cho stepped forward with narrowed brows. "You're not!"

"I never claimed such a thing," Allyson protested, crossing her arms in irritation.

For the first time since becoming friends, the girls were experiencing a fight. Cho's motives being selfish, jealous and intimidated by Allyson. As for the brunette, well, she wasn't quite sure what had started the disagreement to begin with. However, she doesn't take kindly to being yelled at.

Harry, Ron, Josie, Hannah, Hermione, Neville and Draco were all introduced to Flying with the referee of Hogwart's Qudditch, Madam Hooch. A frightening elder woman with golden eyes that had narrowed pupils identical to a hawk, nevertheless, she welcomed them all with a smile that seemed just a tad more so like a smirk.

"Alright everyone, go stand by the brooms provided." She demanded, her voice much louder than anyone had expected.

The students obeyed, Harry and Ron standing beside each other. Hannah and Neville doing the same. This left Hermione, Draco and Josie the last three brooms available.

"Now, I want each of you to raise your hand and with a very stern voice," much like her own, "...command the broom to you by shouting the word, up."

Immediately Harry's broom flung upwards to his hand and he gripped it tightly. "Look!" He exclaimed in excitement to Ron and the others. Sadly, his red-haired friend wasn't having as much luck. Neville and Hannah managed nicely on their own, exchanging smiles and a high five between them.

Offering his help, Harry glanced over to Josie and smiled. "How are you doing?"

*Friendly Bump....making sure you're still interested!*

Status
Not open for further replies.