Hogwarts: Teach Us Something Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
George grinned when his brother was sorted into Gryffindor. He glanced towards the Ravenclaw table when he caught the eyes of Allyson. He smiled and glanced up at the sorting hat to see one of Ron and Harry's friends go up to it. "Oh hey, There goes your girlfriend Harry. " he teased. He had noticed how incredibly friendly Harry had been to her. He then glanced back at Allyson, he wondered if she was trying to figure them out and laughed to himself.

--
Hermione was elated when she found out she was in Gryffindor. She sat next to Ron and watched Josie go up there with a small smile set upon her thin lips.

"I wonder if she will get Gryffindor. " she said to herself.
---
Josie skipped up there when her name was called. When she got up there and sat down on the chair, and the hat was sat on her head. In barely a second the hat screamed Gryffindor. She stood up and walked back over to the table and sat next to Harry. "That was interesting. It barely even touched my head!"
--
Draco was another story. He barely sat down and the hat was placed on his head.. and it screamed Slytherin.

Allyson continued watching the twins, completely astounded at how two people were able to be physical copies of each other. She knew there had to be differences between them. The only problem, how to make it known? She became so obsessed with the brothers and decoding their secrets, that Hannah had to nudge her shoulder just to get a response.

"Why do you keep staring at the twins?" Hannah snapped, beginning to grow irritated. Nothing against the Weasley brothers or anything, Hannah just wanted to regain Allyson's attention. "Allyson!" She growled, reaching onto the heir's arm and shook it firmly. "Get a grip."

Allyson was torn from her focus, turning to Hannah and frowned angrily. "I'm trying to understand the differences between the twins. It's impossible for two people to be entirely identical, I just know it."

Neville was the last to sit beneath the hat and it happily announced him to be a Hufflepuff. Excited that he'd be sharing the house with Hannah, he rushed over and sat down beside her. Allyson was grateful as well, for Neville's company kept Hannah distracted.

"Welcome to Gryffindor," Harry smirked, scooting over so Josie could sit down. Ron sat on the other side, already enjoying his meal. Josie was in good company and thankfully nowhere near Draco.

"I think Gryffindor is going to be a lot of fun." Harry suspected, looking around the Great Hall.

The students finished their meals and then the Head Boys and Girls began guiding the first years to the common rooms. Hannah, Neville, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco were all requested to follow the lines. However, the elder students were allowed to linger around for a while longer. Without Hannah to bother her, Allyson decided to find the twins and smiled upon locating them at the Gryffindor table.

"Just so you know," she looked down at them with a spark of determination hidden in eyes of amber. "I know it's impossible for twins to be 100% identical and I intend to prove it. So, I hope you're alright with me conducting observation on you both?"

George looked at the heir of Ravenclaw that stood before him and his brother. He grinned, "No, I suppose that we are completely alike. Right Fred?" He looked over to his brother, "Of course." Fred grinned as well.

George crossed his arms, he looked up at Allyson as he stood up. "But yes, you may conduct your observations on us. I'm sure that you won't poke or prod us. That would be fantastic if you didn't." He joked as Fred stood up too. The twins were both alike in physical structure but they weren't by personalitys. George was the one that just slightly joked around alot, while Fred just played harmful pranks on other people, which George normally went along with due to him being Fred's brother.

----

Hermoine was happy with herself, she had joined Gryffindor with her newly made friends, she was in a good school, she hoped.. And she knew that she was going to have an amazing year with these people. She knew that they weren't going anywhere, anytime soon. They didn't seem to be that type of lot.

----

Josie looked at Harry and grinned, showing her bright white teeth. "Yeah, I'm sure we're going to have tons of fun this year. This school seems amazing." she paused to look up at ceiling. There were candles floating around, it was so interesting.

Then after a while they had to leave, the Head Boys and Girls were directing them to the Gryffindor common room. I wonder if it would be as great as this place.. she thought as they continued walking.

Her wondering was correct because the common room felt homey and warm, as it would for years to come.

----

Draco had been keeping his eyes peeled for Potter and his friends as he left with his house.

The twins agreed to Allyson's experiment and seemed interested, at least slightly. "I do have one condition, though." She couldn't risk the twins causing her trouble with the results. "No tampering." Allyson smirked, "If I happen to guess which twin is which correctly, you can't deny it."

Allyson stayed by the twins when they rose from the bench and decided to walk alongside them. Before actually beginning the experiment, Allyson would need a control base for her equations. "Alright, so....firstly, I need you to be perfectly honest. Which of you is which?"

When the twins spoke their correct names, Allyson took note. She then approached the twin that had identified himself as Fred. Peering closely at his face, Allyson counted each freckle and studied his facial features very carefully. The same was repeated with George and to her surprise, Allyson discovered the twins did in fact share identical features. Both brothers had the same number of freckles and each was in the same spot as the other.

"Okay, thanks." Allyson suddenly reached forward and held George's hand in her own, surveying the surface of his skin and inspected each finger. Fred watched with mild amusement, snickering as Allyson gently glided her smooth fingertips across his brother's skin.

Harry and Ron happily searched the common room of Gryffindor. Hermione and Josie weren't far behind them. The two males joined each other on the couch, seated just in front of the roaring fire place. While the girls stayed to themselves, Harry and Ron started chatting between them.

"What do you think classes will be like?"

Harry shrugged, "I don't know. I'm excited, though."

Hannah and Neville went to the Hufflepuff common rooms, retiring to their bedrooms for the night.

George brought his left elbow up and hit Fred in the side. He was glad Allyson was only inspecting his right hand so far. He was blushing mildly and swore he was going to kill his brother after this.

George looked at her and smirked a bit, "Are we any different?" He asked her, still eyeing his brother though. Fred shouldn't be acting like that in front ofthe girl George liked.
---

Hermione smiled at Josie, "So, how do you like Hogwarts? I absolutely love it."

"Its beautiful, really. I love the Great Hall. The ceiling is actually quite cool."

Hermione grinned, "Oh. I read a book about it.. They do enchantments to make it that way.. I think." She yawned. "Actually I am going to go to bed, coming? "
Josie smiled and stood up. "Certainly. " Together the girls went to the girls dormitories were and retired.
---

Not after long, Draco had retired as well.

George's question brought Allyson to smile, although she quickly returned to her professional composure. "Of course you and Fred are different." There could be no debate. "However, I have yet to find any physical differences. That just means you and him have an extremely strong biological abnormality. I know that your personalities are not identical." That much Allyson knew without a doubt.

It was getting late and everyone would be expected to retire soon. Allyson walked with the twins, but when they came to the Gryffindor doorway, she backed up and offered them a goodnight.

Morning came quickly, forcing all students to rise and get themselves ready for the new day. For someone that is so adjusted to sleeping in late, Ron was rather difficult to wake. As for Harry, he was already freshly showered and dressed in his new Gryffindor robes.

"Ron!"

The ginger-haired boy refused to get up, tossing and turning in the blankets. "Go away, 'arry..."

Harry laughed, jumping onto his new friend's bed and began shaking Ron's shoulders. When they finally joined the common room, Harry was eagerly walking to the doors and Ron lagged behind with sleepy eyes. "Where's Hermione and Josie?" He looked around, not seeing them anywhere.

Hannah and Neville were already seated at the Hufflepuff table and enjoying their breakfast. They waved to a few other students, but mainly stayed silent and to themselves. When Neville began telling Hannah about his adventures before Hogwarts, Hannah giggled and happily encouraged him to continue.

Over at the Ravenclaw table, Allyson was taping her fingers onto the wooden surface in slight annoyance. Waiting for the twins to show up was bothersome. Allyson's robes were dropped down to the crook of her elbows, exposing the grey vest, white blouse with short sleeves just peeking under the vest and her blue tie.

George woke up, showered, and dressed for the day. His robe fell all the way down to his ankles.

Waiting for his brother to hurry, he paced the common room. He saw his little brother and hos friend Harry Potter, George still couldn't believe that Ron had made friends with the boy who lived. He nodded to his little brother then looked up to see Fred, "Come on then." He told him as he went to the door.

Together they went to the Great Hall, George's eyes scanned for Allyson, eventually finding her. But his brother tugged him over to the Gryffindor table. "Bloody hell, Fred!" George sighed as he sat down. " Fred looked at his brother with a smirk, "Now, you can't see her Everyday now can you?" George hit his brother jokingly but kept his eye on the Ravenclaw table.
--

Josie came into the common room with Hermione, they were talking about anything and everything, mostly about classes. "Im excited for Potions, you?" Josie asked, her robe was ppulled all the way up her shoulders to where only the edge of her grey vest and her orange and red tie can be seen.

"Im excited for every class, of course. " Hermione chattered happily. She saw Harry and Ron and walked over there, "Well lets get going!" She said as Josie walked up behind them.

--
Draco was already in the Great Hall and at the Slytherin table, he was making crude jokes with a few of the other Slytherin. He looked over at the Hufflepuff table, his eyes laid on Hannah. She was still going to get it later on..

Allyson's eyes finally left the brothers long enough so she could enjoy the breakfast supplied. Munching casually on some buttered toast with strawberry jam and washing it all down with a large goblet of pumpkin juice. It wouldn't be long before the classes began for the day and Allyson already had her entire schedule memorized. Her first class was Charms, a subject that she enjoyed.

"Oi! Ally?" It was Cho, the young Asian nudged her friend's shoulder. "Do you fancy the twins or something?"

"Of course not, Cho." Honestly, Allyson held no affection or attraction towards the brothers. The mere idea of such a concept being ridiculous. "I'm just using them for an experiment. Nothing else, I promise."

Cho surrendered, accepting Allyson's answer and returned to her meal. As for the elder Ravenclaw, Allyson lifted from the table and approached Gryffindor with both hands deeply buried within her robe pockets.

"Josie!" Harry called, waving his hand high above the heads at the table. "Over here!"

Meanwhile, Ron did the same action for Hermione. Once the girls joined, the boys returned to their meals. Everything seemed perfectly at peace, at least, until Percy notified his twin brothers of an approaching visitor.

"Why is a Ravenclaw coming over here?" Ron mumbled through stuffed cheeks, still eagerly consuming his breakfast.

Harry shrugged, "I don't know."

Draco's eyes caused a chill to shiver down along Hannah's spine. She cautiously avoided making contact with the Slytherin prince, instead keeping her attention on Neville and their delightful conversation.

George saw Allyson coming over to their table. "I know Percy." He muttered and turned his head to greet Allyson. "Welcome to the Gryffindor table." He said as he took a piece of toast with grape jam on it from the table, then took a quite large bite out of it. His brother was scarfing down food, left and right. Fred looked up at Allyson, his cheeks full of what he was recently eating. He swallowed and nodded to Allyson, "Hello."
--

Hermoine looked at Fred with a disgusted expression as he ate like a pig, she sat next to Ron now.

She turned to the red-haired boy that sat next to her, "Does he do this everyday?" She asked, reaching across the table and grabbing a biscuit. Then she nibbled on it, while still looking at Ron.
--

Josie went over and sat next to Harry, her eyes followed the Ravenclaw that had came over to the table and to the twins. "Who is she?" She asked no one in paticular. She had a goblet that was full of some type of juice in her hand, it was tinted orange. She took a drink and scrunched up her nose. It tasted like pumpkin, she absolutely hated pumpkin. "Eww." She sat the goblet back on the table and grabbed an apple from a near by basket and began taking bites to get rid of the taste.

She looked at Harry, "Harry, What class do you have first off. I have Defense against the Dark Arts."
--

Draco kept his eye on the Hufflepuff girl, she would regret saving the little coward, Neville.

Upon her arrival to the Gryffindor table, Allyson received dissimilar greetings from the twins and quickly took their actions to note. Standing behind the brothers with her both arms hidden behind her back, Allyson cast a curious glance to the other member of the small group. A moment of surprise overwhelmed her, seeing none other than Harry Potter seated beside a younger brother of Weasley, she assumed him to be Ronald.

"Mr. Potter?"

Immediately after hearing his name, Harry dropped his fork and looked over his shoulder at the taller female. Nervously he nodded, a darkening blush overtaking his cheeks simultaneously. "Y-yes?" This woman was a few years older. Approximately the same age as Fred and George, or so Harry guessed. "Who are you?"

A slight curve of Allyson's lips made Harry's blush even more prominent. Thankfully, Ron came to Harry's aid.

"Bloody 'ell!" The ginger-haired lad shouted, jumping quickly from his seat and fumbled not to collide into Allyson. "I know you! You're the heir of Ravenclaw, yeah?"

"Heir?" Harry questioned, a brow arched and confusion twisted his lips into a slight frown. "Heir of what?"

Figuring now would be an excellent time to take her leave, Allyson gently reached onto the twin's arms and tugged them from the table. "If you'll excuse us, please." She offered the lot a kind smile, before walking off with the twins following behind.

As the trio departed from the Great Hall, an awestruck Ron remained in complete shock. Hermione and Josie seemed a tad lost and Harry shared their state of mind at the moment. "Who was that, Ron?"

Finally returned to reality, Ron laughed nervously and sat himself back down beside Harry. "That's the heir of Ravenclaw. My dad and mum told me all about the Ravenclaw family when I was accepted into Hogwarts. The school was founded by the four most powerful witches and wizards in the world. Godrick Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin." Apparently Ron was giving a history lesson at seven in the morning. Go figure.

"Rowena Ravenclaw's only daughter, Helena, died very young. Rowena's son carried on the family name and as luck would have it, Allyson is the first daughter born since Helena's death in the entire family. She's very famous in her own right, Harry." Ron explained, twirling his finger idly around the rim of his glass.

Once Ron's little speech was finished, Harry finally acknowledged Josie's question and smiled happily. "I have that class too!" At least he'd have her company during that class. As fate would have it, Ron was separated into class with Hermione. "You don't like pumpkin, eh?" Her cute display of disgust at the drink hadn't gone unnoticed. He struggled to contain his laughter.

George and Fred tagged along, Fred protesting. "Allyson! I wasn't done with that!" George laughed at his brother, "Deal with it."

"Shut up, George. "

"Make me, Fred." He walked shoulder to shoulder with Fred, sometimes Fred bumped his brother, making George momentarily loose balance.
--

Hermione watced at the Ravenclaw left and listened to Ron's major story about the Ravenclaw clan.
--

Josie smiled at Harry, then looked at the goblet. "Nuh-uh. I really hate pumpkin. Though, I enjoy carving pumpkins." She said, finishing off her apple. "Thats great! We're in the same class, now.. Any idea who teaches it?" She glanced at Harry with her chocolate brown eyes. "I hope its not some boring teacher. "
--

"Y'know, for twin brothers, you two surely bicker a lot more than I expected." Allyson had turned, walking backwards and kept her eyes on the brothers. She happened to witness Fred knock George off balance and immediately reached out her arms to catch him. Perhaps she should have calculated into the equation George's height and her own, though? Although she managed to grab him around the waist, the pair dropped to the floor and George suffered the unpleasantness of having his back collide with the unforgiving ground.

"Hermione, why do you think Allyson is hanging around my brothers?" Ron would have asked Harry, but currently his friend found a conversation with Josie more important. He wasn't jealous, though. Ron envious of Josie's time with Harry? No, of course not. However, Ron felt slightly betrayed. After all, he was the first friend Harry made on the train, not Josie.

"I don't know," Harry mused thoughtfully. He just hoped this new teacher would be someone amazing. Harry continued talking with Josie and found her company rather delightful. "So, should we get walking?" Ron was busy with Hermione, so Harry saw no reason to wait for him. "Hopefully we don't get lost here," he laughed shyly.

Fred covered his mouth to refrain from laughing as they fell, but stopped as he saw that George was on the bottom. They may bicker, but they still cared for eachother.

George hit the floor hard, "Oww." He opened his eyes to see Allyson on top of him, he grinned at her, even though his back was throbbing from the fall. "Y'know we are in the middle of the hallway.. and you tend to be on top of me." He muttered in her ear.

George noticed his brothers worried expression, "I'm alright. Just a bruise or two." He promised.
--

Hermione crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes. "Maybe she fancies your brothers. They do lool exactly alike." She told the ginger. She leaned closer to Ron as Harry and Josie left, "Are you jealous?" She asked him. "I mean of Harry and Josie." She added with a now curious look. She stood up.
--

Josie got up. Her robe fell to her feet, she was only slightly taller than Harry but didn't mind. She looked up at the ceiling, now it was the sky with clouds floating around. "Especially in a castle like this. Its so beautiful.." she said in awe as she looked back down at Harry. "Lets get to class before were late." She smiled.
--

Draco had classes with Harry and Josie as well.

"Huh?" It took a moment for Allyson to register the situation. George on the floor, no doubt experiencing pain in his back, and herself laying on top of him. Eyes widening to their limit, the embarrassed teen immediately removed herself from George and backed up away from the brothers. Cheeks darkened to a shade of pink, hands fidgeting nervously with her sleeves, Allyson didn't know what to say.

"I-I'm so s-sorry, George!"

"Jealous!?" Ron practically exploded at Hermione's insinuation. Him, jealous over the budding friendship between Harry and Josie? How foolish of Hermione to assume such a thing. "Don't be daft, Hermione." Without another word on that subject, Ron grabbed his book bag and walked alongside Hermione. "We have class together, yeah?" Glancing down to the schedule in his hand, Ron was right.

Harry hadn't realized entirely that Josie was actually taller than himself. Finally becoming aware of the situation, he almost felt ashamed to be at her side. Harry is well aware of his short stature, but to have Josie as a reminder was embarrassing. "Um, yeah." He mumbled in reply to Josie's comments. While walking down the hallway with Josie, Hannah and Neville suddenly joined the pair.

"Oh!" The blond-haired girl smiled, waving to Harry and Josie with a smile. "Hello, are you going to Dark Arts as well?"

Unlike the yellow-clad girl, the boy at her side seemed shy and didn't speak a word.

"I'm Hannah," she introduced, extending her hand. "This is Neville."

Harry smiled, accepting Hannah's hand. "Harry Potter."

George got up with a grunt, the pain subsided but it hadn't been bad in the first place. He chuckled at Allyson, "Its alright, don't fret over me." He told her with his goofy grin forming upon his face. Fred was just watching them before he piped up. "Lets go to class, me and George have Charms."
--

Hermione frowned, "It just seemed that you were awfully jealous of Harry ignoring you. Don't call me that either. " the young girl looked at him with furrowed brows.

With that, she began to walk to Herbology. She stopped to look at him, "Get along now, Ronald! " she called over to him.
--

Josie looked at Harry, "Are yo-" she was cut off when a blonde-headed girl arrived along with a boy behind her.

Josie shook the girls hand, "Josie, nice to meet you." She told Hannah, then let go of her hand. She peered behind Hannah and looked at Neville, "Hello there." She said then smiled. She held out her hand.
--

Draco was already in class, lingering around the door.

Allyson allowed herself to relax and caught up to the twins as they walked along towards class. "I have the same schedule as you," she announced happily. "Seems we share all classes together." In fact, they did. Allyson kept to herself as they headed to the Charms classroom, hands in her pockets and mouth shut tightly. When they arrived, the trio was seated together in the back.

"Today we will be learning the Orchideous Charm," Professor Flitwick explained, overlooking his students with a kind smile. "Can anyone tell me what that Charm does?"

A moment of silence echoed through the classroom, until finally someone raised their hand. Flitwick nodded, calling on the young female. "Yes, dear, go on."

"It's a Charm that conjures a bouquet of flowers from the caster's wand."

"Ah," Flitwick clapped happily. "Very good, Miss. Ravenclaw! Ten points!"

Allyson smirked, quickly writing down a few notes into her opened notebook.

"Does anyone know its sister Charm? They are usually summoned together." Flitwick once again waited for anyone's reply and this time another student was brave enough to raise their hand. "Yes, Miss Chang?"

Cho nervously answered, but her voice was barely above a whisper. Taking mercy on her friend, Allyson politely interrupted. "The Avis Charm, Professor. It conjures a mass of small birds that are loyal to the caster's commands."

Once more Ravenclaw was awarded ten points on Allyson's behalf. When the Professor allowed his students some time to practice, Allyson paired herself with Cho and they worked together.

Ron struggled to catch up with Hermione and entered the Herbology classroom together.

Hannah graciously took Josie's hand and Neville meekly smiled when addressed. "Hello," he answered shyly. The group continued on towards the Dark Arts classroom and immediately after walking inside, Harry felt a chill slide down along his spine. The Professor stood at the front podium, arms crossed a sneer on his lips. He was the dark haired wizard Harry had seen before. A knot built thickly in Harry's throat. He tried to sit far away, but instead got forced to the front of the classroom. He gulped nervously as he was directly under the Professor's eyes.

Hannah and Neville were lucky enough to find somewhere to sit in the back. However, they both shared sympathy for Harry's unfortunate position.

George listened to the teacher, silently writing down notes in his book. He rolled his eyes when Ravenclaw got 20 points and went to go pair up with his brother. His brother looked George, "You know, if you really do fancy her, try summoning that bouquet of flowers then give it to her." Fred whispered to George. "No, she obviously doesn't fancy me." He snapped back, but still in a whisper.

They went to go practice, both failing terribly.
--

Josie chose a seat next to Harry and noticed his suddenly nervous expression. She looked up at the Professor, whom did not intimidate her one bit, but one thing that annoyed her was that the Professer was llooking down at Harry with a look of.. hatred..?
--

Draco snickered in the back on the class when he saw Potter, Josie, Hannah, and Neville come in. What fun he was going to have in this class.

The Slytherin Prince ran his hand through his white hair, looking directly in Hannah's direction.
--

The Professor, or more known as Professor Snape glowered at the class. His eyes lingered on Harry Potter, then all of the suddenly a picture came into the teachers mind, Lily. But he did not lose his sneer or his posture.

"Now class, does anyone have an idea what The Curse of the Bogies is? Now I do understand that this is a nowhere near harmful curse.." Snape went on as he paced through the classroom.

After successfully summoning a few banquets of flowers on her own, Allyson happened to glance over towards the twins and quirked a brow at their unfortunate predicament. Apparently they weren't grasping the spell so easily. Allyson walked over, standing in-between them and observed quietly for a few moments. When it became obvious that they couldn't accomplish the spell on their own, Allyson offered her assistance.

"Fred? George?" She called out their names, still not sure which was which.

Absolutely frightened by the Professor's overbearing gaze, Harry sunk down in his chair and quickly averted his eyes to refuse making contact with the teacher's own. Unable to answer the Professor's questions, the uncomfortable situation just became worse. Harry shuffled his feet nervously underneath the desk and gulped thickly at the knot in his throat.

Noticing that his friend was in trouble, Ron struggled to sooth Harry's nerves. However, he failed.

As for Hannah and Neville, they were just thankful to avoid this Professor's wrath.

George glanced at Allyson when she called his name. "Yes..?" He paused noticing her confused expression. "I am George and he is Fred." He explained then Fred piped up. "I'm the more handsomer one." George just simply rolled his eyes. He looked at Allyson and smiled, "So are you here to help?" He asked, followed with a "Yeah are you?"

George ran his hand through his red hair, momentarily making it messy. His eyes were bright and cheerful.
--

Hermione glanced at the professor and raised her hand. "Sir, the Curse of the Bogies is where the castor curses his enemy to have a severe cold." She stated proudly, which got several snorts and sneers from the Slytherin.

Professor Snape stopped in front of Hermione Granger's seat. "Correct, and do you know how to defend yourself from this little curse." Snape said looking down at her, his nose twitched.

"I-I don't know sir." Hermione said and leaned back into her chair.

All this time Josie wasn't so sure about Professor Snape, he was absolutely rude and cruddy. Her eyes focused on Harry, whom seemed uncomfortable. For a moment she felt concerned for Harry but Snape had hit her desk hard.

"Ms. Ross, now please do explain why you are staring at Mr. Potter over there." Snape sneered.

Josie looked at him in the eye, "Sir, I was seeing if he was alright. He seems to be upset. " she immediately regretted saying it.

Snape moved over to Harry, "Potter, what is wrong with you then?"
---
Draco let out a laugh from the back of the class.

"Yeah, I'm here to help." Allyson gently reached for George's wand, remembering that he had spoken his name and now knew where each twin stood. However, if the brothers were to suddenly shift positions, Allyson would be lost again. "You have to be quick with the wand's movements and make sure to flick your wrists tightly, don't allow your hand to waver while casting."

In the background, Professor Flitwick was impressed at his student's knowledge and her eagerness to assist the twins. He knew her abilities were most likely inherited through the Ravenclaw genetics, but surely she was talented in her own right as well. Rather than interfere, he allowed Allyson to continue her teaching.

She smiled happily to the twin, still holding lightly onto George's hand and positioned his wand. "Alright, now try the Charm again, George."

All attention drifted onto Harry so suddenly, the young man withered into his seat. Hermione had just been speaking, then Snape questioned Josie and now Harry was the focus of the entire class. He paled visibly in the face, eyes averting to the floor and he refused to make eye contact with anyone, especially Snape.

"N-nothing, sir." He lied weakly, the false truth so obvious.

"I feel sorry for him," Hannah whispered, watching the scene.

Neville gulped heavily, adjusting in his seat. "It's not our problem, Hannah."

Status
Not open for further replies.