Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no need for sheets, I like the characters to develop inside the story.
And er ... not that I know of, just age gap i guess, but not everyone is cool with that.

An age gap is fine with me. Kind of like The Last of Us? How much of one?

Well if by the age gap you mean, a little so so yeah, hmm... I'd say 14, 15 - over 25- 26?
I haven't played that game, don't have money to afford it, nor the ps3 ahah ... ...

I haven't played it either, for the same reasons, but I just know the basic premise. But that age gap sounds fine. Which one would you prefer playing? I'm fine with either, so it's up to you. Any chance of romance or do you want to double up or something?

well when it comes to romance i only go for male on male relationships... And I'd rather be the younger one in any case.
Most people aren't cool with same genders and rps that don't involve women... Which is exactly the only kind i do... I don't know about you tough...

Male/male relationships are fine with me. We can have multiple characters if you don't want our main characters together because of the age difference, but a platonic relationship is cool with me, too.

Do we need to discuss anything else? Or are we good to go?

Well actually age gap relationships are a big yes for me, I don't know about you, but I'd say it's be cool for them to be together, however for a world with no more humans than in this case, my and your character (if he's gonna be human), it'd be a bit of a cliche to add more.
I'd ask you to start if you could tough, I am having a terrible stressing personal problem so I'm not on my 100% right now ... sorry.

However I do need your chari's picture on the post if you can make it, it'd be a bit help *shrug*

Sure. I can start the thread. We don't need extra characters either, I see your logic. I'll get the thread up as soon as I can.

er ... I absolutely hate to be a pushy person, but... I'd rather for our characters to meet, not to be already together, I should have pointed that out /sighs at himself/

Oh my god the edit was undone because of the site crashing noo

Nooooo D: I'll change it as soon as I can!

You removed your character's pictur! ;A;''''
Anyway I'm gonna take a moment, I'm explaining something awfully long to somebody who needs far too much details TvT;;

I did? D: When I look at the thread, it's there!

It's fine ^^ My computer/internet is spotty at best...

Status
Not open for further replies.