Hitman

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should be in the Tsuna house, there's not much people in it at the moment.
Two silent killers in the same house. I feel a little Barney Ross vs Lee Christmas action going on. Lol (expendables movies reference.)

Two silent killers in the same house. I feel a little Barney Ross vs Lee Christmas action going on. Lol (expendables movies reference.)
Is there a post somewhere describing the rings and what there abilities are of each house?

The power of the rings are to be decided upon by all the members of the house. You'll all be completing the House information together, in a group chat or wherever else you feel like. Also, I'd like to keep all the characters in Varia and Asquith house for now, until we get enough persons to fill the Tsuna house

The power of the rings are to be decided upon by all the members of the house. You'll all be completing the House information together, in a group chat or wherever else you feel like. Also, I'd like to keep all the characters in Varia and Asquith house for now, until we get enough persons to fill the Tsuna house
Alright, well maybe since due to the members we already have should the limit of membership in houses be a max or at least a minimum of 2 or 3 instead of 4 or 5? That way it can be balanced. Its not my call but just a idea i thought of. I also posted my CS so whenever you wanna check that is up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the suggestion, but as it turns out we currently have enough members to fill out two houses. I might just use only two houses for the r.p

Reactions: Kame
@Tedrick @XxDreamingxX @Edward Your Character Sheets are all accepted. As it pertains to Edward, I've decided to forego the Tsuna house for now, the Varia House is already full so I'd like to recommend that you and @Victor Markov make your characters a part of Asquith House since it needs two more members. After you do that both teams can plan the House sheets and we can get started in the I.C

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tedrick @XxDreamingxX @Edward Your Character Sheets are all accepted. As it pertains to Edward, I've decided to forego the Tsuna house for now, the Varia House is already full so I'd like to recommend that you and @Victor Markov make your characters a part of Asquith House since it needs two more members. After you do that both teams can plan the House sheets and we can get started in the I.C
Is there plans to make a group separate from the roleplay? A group to hold information about each house or whatever?

@Edward Yes there are plans to make a separate thread to store information on the separate houses as well as character sheets

Name: Tsukitaka Pakinara (Tsuki)
Personality: Somewhat distant, she really isn't one to start a conversation. She has various interests including anime, manga, science, education, cosplay and music. She is often found reading or starting into open space and always enjoys learning new things. Though she hardly talks to others, she can sometimes be heard having conversations by herself, which, of course, don't always make sense.
Brief History: Tsuki did have a twin brother. The two were meant to have gone through the academy together, however he was too ambitious and decided to find a Bairn by himself.
House: What is open?
Appearance:

ef0b4e1d-d382-4e51-8649-1963a767ff05.jpg

Special Ability: She has the ability to manipulate metals. With this abillity she is able to extend or shorten her blades as well as sharpen them or create strange designs. However, this is limited to the amount of metal she has to work with. If she was to lengthen her blades, then she would have to be careful not to make them brittle. She has a small metal box that she practices with in her room.
Weapon(s): She often uses her twin katanas, but is also very good at using a crossbow. She prefers to use the crossbow over guns as they don't make much noise. However, if it is needed, she does have a hand gun on her.
Skills: She is very good at melee fighting and okay with long ranged attacks. Though the further away the target is, the longer it will take for her to aim.
Other:

Name: Tsukitaka Pakinara (Tsuki)
Personality: Somewhat distant, she really isn't one to start a conversation. She has various interests including anime, manga, science, education, cosplay and music. She is often found reading or starting into open space and always enjoys learning new things. Though she hardly talks to others, she can sometimes be heard having conversations by herself, which, of course, don't always make sense.
Brief History: Tsuki did have a twin brother. The two were meant to have gone through the academy together, however he was too ambitious and decided to find a Bairn by himself.
House: What is open?
Appearance:

ef0b4e1d-d382-4e51-8649-1963a767ff05.jpg

Special Ability: She has the ability to manipulate metals. With this abillity she is able to extend or shorten her blades as well as sharpen them or create strange designs. However, this is limited to the amount of metal she has to work with. If she was to lengthen her blades, then she would have to be careful not to make them brittle. She has a small metal box that she practices with in her room.
Weapon(s): She often uses her twin katanas, but is also very good at using a crossbow. She prefers to use the crossbow over guns as they don't make much noise. However, if it is needed, she does have a hand gun on her.
Skills: She is very good at melee fighting and okay with long ranged attacks. Though the further away the target is, the longer it will take for her to aim.
Other:
the Asquith house is open for members. Shatteredskies is a bit AFK and we aren't sure if he is active, however at any case spots are open over here. Would you like to join us?

the Asquith house is open for members. Shatteredskies is a bit AFK and we aren't sure if he is active, however at any case spots are open over here. Would you like to join us?
Sounds wonderful. I shall join you guys, then.

Alright guys I've gone through everything and we are just about ready to begin filling out the house sheets. I'm going to outline what's been established so far as well as what's still on the plate. I'm aiming to begin the r.p by next week so that's three or four days from now or earlier if possible. Below is what the house memberships look like:

Asquith House
@Ananfal
@Silverdawn
@Victor Markov
@Edward

Varia House
@AshenAngel
@XxDreamingxX
@Demmy
And myself

There were two additional persons who submitted C.S's but ShatteredSkies won't be able to participate and Tedrick hasn't been online in a while but there is no time to wait for him. As a result, both their spaces have been given to new players. Victor Markov please complete your C.S as soon as possible so it can be officially accepted. As it pertains to the house sheets, they can be found at the top of this thread and you guys should fill them out as a group and submit them here to be looked over. You can do that either in a group chat here or anywhere else you please. The groups should get started on that as soon as possible. The final task on the agenda is to post all the character sheets and house sheets in a thread that I'll be making so they are all easier to find. That's about it for now, I suggest you guys get started on your house sheets as soon as you can so we can dive straight into the I.C.

P.S: Demmy's character sheet is accepted

Alright guys I've gone through everything and we are just about ready to begin filling out the house sheets. I'm going to outline what's been established so far as well as what's still on the plate. I'm aiming to begin the r.p by next week so that's three or four days from now or earlier if possible. Below is what the house memberships look like:

Asquith House
@Ananfal
@Silverdawn
@Victor Markov
@Edward

Varia House
@AshenAngel
@XxDreamingxX
@Demmy
And myself

There were two additional persons who submitted C.S's but ShatteredSkies won't be able to participate and Tedrick hasn't been online in a while but there is no time to wait for him. As a result, both their spaces have been given to new players. Victor Markov please complete your C.S as soon as possible so it can be officially accepted. As it pertains to the house sheets, they can be found at the top of this thread and you guys should fill them out as a group and submit them here to be looked over. You can do that either in a group chat here or anywhere else you please. The groups should get started on that as soon as possible. The final task on the agenda is to post all the character sheets and house sheets in a thread that I'll be making so they are all easier to find. That's about it for now, I suggest you guys get started on your house sheets as soon as you can so we can dive straight into the I.C.

Thought demmy joined us since demmy accepted my offer to join our house.

Asquith House
@Ananfal
@Silverdawn
@Victor Markov
@Edward

Varia House
@AshenAngel
@XxDreamingxX
@Demmy
And myself

And your house is a bit behind schedule because our house is basically done with our planning of our house sheet. We just need everyone in our house to accept all of the decisions made.

He'd have one less, we would have one more do the math, use a calculator if you need to

He'd have one less, we would have one more do the math, use a calculator if you need to
Calm down, I'm not dumb. I was merely correcting you because if we had a two man lead then we would have two more people than them to which that couldn't happen since there is only demmy we are talking about which makes it a one man lead not two. I was merely asking, no need to treat me like i'm stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.