Hitman

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShatteredSkies Your c.s is okay, but the links to your weapons are broken. If you could fix that your accepted

@Silverdawn Your c.s is accepted!

@Equinox @Victor Markov Are you both still interested?
I apologize for the delay, yes I'm still interested. Just having a bit of trouble with my cs. I'm working on it on my phone. And I wasn't getting any alerts for this rp.

Name: Victor Markov
Personality: Victor is very religious person, often quoting bible while goes battle. He's a stone cold killer who won't hesitate to cut his foes down with either set of weapons he carries. When off the battlefield, he's usually found either at church or reading bible. To say he enjoys "thrill" of close quarters combat, if anyone can find it remotely exiting, wouldn't be that far off the mark. The majority his weapons require him get within close proximity of target and the adrenaline rush gives him a temporary high, so he's usually found with a big grin when he's fighting.
Brief History: Victor lost his family to the Elder Bairns and found his summoning ability the moment he picked up his father's two Austrian sword bayonets and threw one, impaling one through its head, before he cut the other monsters down to size literally. After that day, he's been hunting the hunters and killing ancient ones left and right.
House: Asquith
Appearance:assalent1zh1-1.jpg
Special Abiity:
Bayonet summoning: able to conjure multiple bayonets from his long coat.
Weapon(s)
a pair of .357 magnum revolvers (which he uses rarely) with threaded barrels and numerous Austrian sword bayonets with modified handles for him to easily hold them.(he throws the bayonets with alarming accuracy.)
Skills: trapping, tracking, hunting, fighting, throwing knives, and gathering information on his targets.
Other: Victor is known by many titles. Off with their head Markov, dust to dust Markov, executioner Markov, the ghost of war, the demon slayer, hell's marksman, etc.

Last edited:
That's what I have so far.

If this is still active, I'll join. I'm just a bit curious though. Does Shape shifting or something like that count as a Special Ability or is it limited to things like Telekinesis?

Is this still open? I'd love to join. It looks so interesting. Though I do have a question if it is. Lately I've had troubles with my computer so sometimes I might take a day or two to reply. Would that be okay?

As far as I know it's still open, to the two people who wanted to know. ^.^

There is no IC yet, as far as I know. So... No?

gun_girl__render__by_assassinwarrior-d7efes2.png
Name
Katherine "Kat" Kingston

Personality
+ Courageous
+ Strong-Willed
+ Stealthy
+ Quick-Witted
+ Very Intelligent

- Cold
- Distant
- Blunt
- Realist
- Quiet

Brief History
Katherine was born into a poor family, striving of the scraps they could afford with the very little money they had. Her father worked at the docks but was given very little money. Despite this lifestyle, her mother was a wood-worker and carved Kat a flute and violin. She passed time this way as well as reading books. When she was eight, Kate was put in a school for kids like her and got the highest marks in the whole school. During the summer, she received a letter asking if she'd join the best Middle School in the region. Without a second thought, she agreed. Katherine focused on her studies and drifted away from her family. Soon, she found out she had special abilities she could use. After having an outburst in town square that involved her powers, Katherine was brought to the Queen. She was given the special courses and now she's here

House
Varia

Appearance
When she was eight
167c2396f6e863f95d976e847f908238.jpg

When she was 15
tAG_107199.jpg

Pictures of her recently
tumblr_static_art-blonde-girl-anime-background-1680x1050.jpg

Blondes_vocaloid_flowers_blue_eyes_blood_long_hair_zippers_simple_background_anime_girls_wires_lilie_www.knowledgehi.com_73.jpg

blondes%20blue%20eyes%20japanese%20clothes%20simple%20background%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ornaments%20grey%20background%20original%20characters_wallpaperwind.com_67.jpg

Special Ability
Kat has an ability known as Apportation. She can create things out of mid-air, make objects disappear, and move objects/people

Weapon(s)
X with X
X
X

Skills
Quick on her feet
Very athletic
Great at parkour
Amazing with weapons

Reactions: Kame
I apologize for my extended absence everyone. I was dealing with some issues, but I'm back now and yes this r.p is still active. If you're all still interested Please confirm with me here, and if you haven't made your C.S as yet please do so quickly. I'd like to get the r.p started ASAP.
@Victor Markov *
@XxDreamingxX *
@ShatteredSkies
@AshenAngel *
@Edward *
@Demmy *
@Ananfal *
@Tedrick
@Silverdawn *

I hope if your all still interested you can get your C.S up by the end of the week so we can get right into the writing. If I haven't reviewed your C.S which you already posted please alert me so I can do it this week. I'll be creating a separate thread so we can place all accepted characters as well as information on the different houses there. If you have any questions feel free to P.M me so I'll certainly see it and I'll make a post right here so everyone can see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for my extended absence everyone. I was dealing with some issues, but I'm back now and yes this r.p is still active. If you're all still interested Please confirm with me here, and if you haven't made your C.S as yet please do so quickly. I'd like to get the r.p started ASAP.
@Victor Markov
@XxDreamingxX
@ShatteredSkies
@AshenAngel
@Edward
@Demmy
@Ananfal
@Tedrick
@Silverdawn

I hope if your all still interested you can get your C.S up by the end of the week so we can get right into the writing. If I haven't reviewed your C.S which you already posted please alert me so I can do it this week. I'll be creating a separate thread so we can place all accepted characters as well as information on the different houses there. If you have any questions feel free to P.M me so I'll certainly see it and I'll make a post right here so everyone can see.
I'm more ready than SpongeBob

@Victor Markov
@XxDreamingxX
@ShatteredSkies
@AshenAngel
@Edward
@Demmy
@Ananfal
@Tedrick
@Silverdawn

I'm filling out my CS now.

Name
''The Silent Killer''
Ryu Sawagawa

Personality
Ryu's emotion is rather dull and blank to the point of emotionless. He is serious most of the time and even if he experiences happiness or anger he doesn't even show it. Ryu is the pure definition of kuudere, a cold and heartless person who keeps his emotions inside at all times and at all risks no matter if a gun was pointed at him he would merely shrug it off like it was nothing. Whenever he does show any personality it is rather scary and most people who have seen him show his emotions never dare speak of it.

Brief History
Ryu was born in the streets of Tokyo in a poor family house hold with his younger brothers and parents who couldn't afford much but to have the small house and lunch and maybe dinner. Ryu was forced to steal food half the time when he was a kid he was even titled a thief amongst the small community and was banned from many small owned shops such as grocery stores or gas stations. No matter how far he went to steal food from the small shops he always knew he could run back to the house or even yet the book store. The book store was one of Ryu's favorite places to go and escape from the horrors of the world. All throughout his child hood he got books to read and brought them home to read to the younger brothers at night and even stood up at night to read to himself hoping that the next morning the family would have enough money to get enough food. After his 18th birthday he decided to leave the house and got himself a job and soon got rent for a small apartment but then at the age of 19 he joined the Tsuna house to become a hitman to which he stands tall even today.

House
Asquith

Appearance
largeAnimePaperscans_Range-Murat-2.jpg

Special Ability
He is able to blend his whole body to the shadows at night to conceal his presence from his targets. In Conjunction to the power he uses at night time he can also use his power the opposite way in the day time to blind the target by releasing dark fog from his palms that quickly surrounds the area. The catch to the day time power is that Ryu can see through the fog but with a slight blindness that small details cant be described but for example a gun shot or a sword swing can be saw by him in the fog. This ability is how he got his name as the ''Silent Killer'' because you can't see your death coming.

Weapon(s)
''Yin and Yang''
img20070804_1_t.jpg

Long Barrel m1911s with custom grip.

Skills
Besides his shadow powers he is rather slow in movement but his reaction time is supernatural. His background in combat is advanced enough he can dodge a bullet or two and can even dodge a few close up sword swings but something big like a cannon he has trouble dodging due to his slow movement. He is a tough tank like build with a silent stealth twist.

Along side his shadow power his guns also have a small power to them as well. The extended barrel can be used as a shield from bullets or incoming claw attacks or sword swings due to the material, however the only part he can shield attacks with is the barrel.

Due to his Emotionless nature he is hard to talk to or even charm. Ryu would be a good body guard needless to say.

Ryu is specialized in long range combat but in short range he has less experience in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still in. Just need to finish the bio and add which house he's in. Also need you to review what I have and tell me if anything needs changing, @Jhuton.

I'm still in. Just need to finish the bio and add which house he's in. Also need you to review what I have and tell me if anything needs changing, @Jhuton.
you should be in the Tsuna house, there's not much people in it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.