Hisakawa Koukou - The Anime High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
- VengefulPeanut bookmarks Fisheye Placebo and prepares to suffer an addiction to yet another series -

God damn you, Growl. God damn you.

I doodle a madoka magica style Witch monster nearly every maths lesson I have. They're great fun to draw. I also told a friend of mine about the series and he's drawing me a free sayaka x kyouko piece as thanks cos he liked it so much :D

Woah woah woah calm down there @growl. Yes, there is a handful that (after dreamer quit GM) joined soon after. Right now I'm not sure what we're doing.
I'm just *sniffles* so confused >.<

- VengefulPeanut bookmarks Fisheye Placebo and prepares to suffer an addiction to yet another series -

God damn you, Growl. God damn you.
Heheh :p
It's slow to update (like, really slow) but that's to be expected of a story with such beautiful artwork! (; v ;)

Alright since no one has any idea what's going on, I'll list what tasks need to be done:

1 - decide on a new GM. Currently seems to be Ehb who will be assuming that role.
2 - Find out who exactly is still here, probably by PMing everyone.
3 - Re-organise dorm arrangements so that as few people as possible are in a room on their own.
4 - Finish IC conversations and such then timeskip to the point where it's lunch time for everyone because atm half are at lunch and half are still in the early morning and if that continues for very long it's going to be rather chaotic.

Thank you! I was about to lose my head. Also, are we getting rid of teachers or keeping them?

The teachers will still teach the same subjects so I don't see a problem with them staying. If no one's done anything by tomorrow morning when I awaken from my slumber, I shall take up the task of determining who remains and therefore deciding on possible room changes. Dammit Ayaka's speech patterns are beginning to infect me.

Reactions: growl
Finally finished my CS ^_^

There's a part of me that wonders how well things will go if it's just left as a Democracy, or even better, how things go if the GM status is just thrown out and it's complete anarchy. Hmmm...

Anyway, I'm still waiting on three other people to poke for me to be GM based on my post on page 10. I'm personally in a agreement of being rid of the timetables. Trying to look up who's with you in classes is kind of... difficult. It would probably be best to at least have people in the same year share the same line of classes I think.

There will also be the issue of finding out who's disappeared since we've started. This will probably be by having people upgrade their profiles based on my dictations. But I'm getting ahead of myself. The anarchy option seems like it would make for a good show though.

Anarchy could be a little problematic but it sounds fun! I think perhaps have everyone in the same year be in the same class and timetable but give them free periods wherever the timetable features a lesson they don't take, IE Ayaka might have a free period wherever the rest of the class is doing physics. Anyway, now to start chasing people up.

Girl's Dorm
Room 1 - Katsumi Yukimura and Mirabelle Orand
Room 2 - - - - The haunted Dorm oooo spoooky - - -
Room 3 - Hilda Narina and Mana Kada
Room 4 - Hirajikawa Fujiko and Reika Hanami
Room 5 - Isabella and Imogen Keyrair
Room 6 - Tsubaki Ai and Akuma Ayaka
Guy's Dorm
Room 1 - Kadakawa Yuuto and Robert West
Room 2 - Hirabayashi Hiraku and Johann
Room 3 - Adrian Vaughn and Greg JJ Stein
Room 4 - Baki Asuman and Jean King
Room 5 - (open) and (open)

Megumi - removed
Ayaka - moved to room 6
Akira - removed
Shigeko - temporarily removed until it is confirmed whether Garou intends to continue with the RP.
Mikan - temporarily removed until confirmation from Ktyria is obtained.
Sakura Momoiro - removed

Proposed changes:
Greg added to Room 3
Johann Harrison added to Room 2
Hirajikawa Fujiko added to Room 4
Isabella added to Room 5
Hanami added to Room 4.
Baki added to room 4.

The School Newspaper - Hisakawa News Weekly
  1. open
  2. open
  3. Hirabayashi Hiraku
  4. Robert West
  5. open
  6. open
Akira - removed
Momoiro - removed

The Band
  1. open
  2. Hilda Narina - lead vocalist + guitar player
  3. Katsumi Yukimura
  4. Kadakawa Yuuto
  5. Jean King - bass player
  6. Akuma Ayaka - percussionist
Momoiro - removed

The Arts and Crafts Club
  1. Kadakawa Yuuto - president
  2. open
  3. Isabella
  4. Jean King
  5. Adrian Vaughn
  6. Greg JJ Stein
Greg - added
Isabella - added
Shigeko - temporarily removed until confirmation of Garou's continuation is obtained.
Momoiro - removed

The Drama Club
  1. open
  2. Akuma Ayaka
  3. Mirabelle Orand
  4. Adrian Vaughn
  5. open
  6. open
Megumi - removed

The Martial Arts Club
  1. Katsumi Yukimura
  2. Hilda Narina
  3. Robert West
  4. Isabella
  5. open
  6. open
Isabella - added

The Swimming Club
  1. Katsumi Yukimura - captain
  2. Mana Kada - vice-captain
  3. Johann Harrison
  4. Hirajikawa Fujiko
  5. Tsubaki Ai
  6. open
Johann - added
Fujiko - added
Tsubaki - added

The Bookworm's Club
  1. Mirabelle Orand
  2. Greg JJ Stein
  3. Isabella
  4. Tsubaki Ai
  5. open
  6. open
Akira - Removed
Greg - Added
Isabella - added
Tsubaki - added

The Paranormal Club
  1. Greg JJ Stein
  2. open
  3. open
  4. open
  5. open
  6. open
Megumi - Removed
Greg - Added

The Student Council
  1. Reika Hanami - President
  2. Johann Harrison - Head of Discipline
  3. Hirajikawa Fujiko
  4. Isabella
  5. open
  6. open
Shigeko - temporarily removed until confirmation of Garou's continuation is obtained.

Johann - added
Fujiko - added
Isabella - Added
My 2nd char - added

The Video Game Creation Club
  1. Akuma Ayaka
  2. Imogen Keyrair
  3. Adrian Vaughn
  4. open
  5. open
  6. open

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitsune
OK I think I made all the necessary changes so far. As people confirm or decline whether they're staying, there'll be some additional reshuffling.

Oh gosh, Fujiko with Isabella? Let the fun begin~ ^^

Just preliminary plans. I dont expect everyone to be continuing so further moves will be occurring.

I'm staying obvs.

and lol I'm the only person in the Paranormal Club. I guess I'm hunting for ghosts all on my own, Silent Hill style. Maybe Adrian can tag along ^^

Tsubaki needs adding to the swim team and bookworm club.

O.o she was already on the dorm list so I thought Dreamer did that before he left. done.

• Thank You
Reactions: VengefulPeanut

Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

hatoko_3716.jpg

Full Name: Reika Hanami

Nicknames: That is for others to decide

Date of Birth: 12/12/year

Zodiac: idk.

Place of Birth: Sapporo, Japan.

Nationality: Japanese

Sexuality: bi-curious

Personality:
Hanami always wants to learn something new - She is never satisfied with what she knows. She is rather out of touch with the world and finds pleasure in the most mundane of things, and has no concept of "risks". She never thinks about what she does, and simply does it. She's rather an airhead, and incredibly oblivious. Despite having ample amounts of money, she isn't capable of viewing herself as superior to poorer people.

Cats, helping people, learning, cutesy animes

Dislikes:
Impatience, deadlines, people who criticise her.

Hobbies:
LARP-ing, reading, learning

Fears:
pain, disabling injuries, death

History:
Hanami was born, surprisingly enough, to the Reika family, the head of the largest technology corporation in the world. They own nearly every major company, and are in direct competition with Microsoft and Apple. She realised at an early age that being born into money was great. She could do whatever she liked without limitation, and because of this, she has probably had more hobbies than anyone else in the school. Her interest in things quickly fades when she finds something more interesting, and the only hobbies of hers that haven't changed is reading and acting out her fantasies.

Relationships:
Greg: "I don't know much about him. He has quite a harsh face but he doesn't seem to be a delinquent."

Johann: "He's interesting, but I don't approve of his alternate methods much. It feels like he tries too hard to get attention."

Fujiko: "She's a nice person generally. I enjoy how I can never tell what she's thinking."

Isabella: "She seems cold and distant, but I think somewhere in that mind of hers, there's a kind character."

Adrian: "He seems like a really nice person. The kind of person who'd make a great student council member."

Aria: "She has a strange name and I swear I recognise her from somewhere."

Tsubaki: "She's a fun person. I don't really know her well enough to say anything else."

Imogen: "She's very naive. It's cute."

Robert: "He always has lots of interesting tales from his travels."

Baki: "He feels like a very hostile person. I tend to avoid him."

Mayu: "She knows... EVERYTHING. Certainly admirable."

Mikan: "She's so cute. It is my objective to own her as a pet."

Mira: "She's cute too. Not as much as Mikan, but..."

Hiraku: "I don't really like him. He's too... pessimistic maybe?"

Jean: "He's very laid back and passive. My opinion on him is neutral."

Ayaka: "She's kinda strange but she means no harm. It's fun to play along with her fantasies."

Hilda: "She seems nice enough. I don't know her very well though."

Shigeko: "She's very complex and manipulative but she's a good President."

Mana: "She's very dedicated and she's quite admirable."

Yuuto: "He's very withdrawn, but I've seen him smile occasionally."

Momoiro: "She's a fun person and she has a great voice. She also looks like one of the singers I like!"

Katsumi: "Is this what they call a Kuudere? Probably not but I'm going to think of her as one anyway."

STUDENTS ONLY
Grade: Senior

Class and Homeroom Teacher: 4 - A

Subjects: Technically, all the subjects, but sometimes skips lessons.

Timetable: TBA

Clubs: Student Council Vice President (Or president, if the current president doesn't continue)

Dorm room and Roommate: TBA

Dorm interior:
mmd_cutest_room_big_update_by_amiamy111-d5lxj95.png

Last edited:
"LARPing"- I demand a cutaway summer break segment where our characters can go LARPing! Roleplayception.

HELL YES. Ayaka would dominate that without even realising she was LARPing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.