His name is...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a sturdy hand he fixed his small glasses as they reflected the sun and then with strong eyes and a serious expression, he then said.
-"Do you perhaps..." He stopped himself, in thought if he should say it or not but then kept going as if he never stopped at all.
-"Have something he wants? Something that maybe shouldn't be in your hands? Either that or he's very friendly, which isn't normal in the everyday life with vampires." With a lot in thought in mind and the behaviors of vampires, there aren't many whom leave the humans alone, except if they're really old, can't drink blood or the invincible vampires that actually have no need to eat. Of course he wont go into her property and ask her private stuff if she doesn't want to tell them and even if she did have something, it isn't sure he knows everything. He only knows about medicine and about the different creatures of course, though...
He looked down at Noah's white face and hair, he haven't seen anything like them, both her and her brother are really white with ice blue eyes and he doesn't know what their powers are either and they also need a lot of heat and didn't get any burnmarks from the coral. He couldn't think of any creatures he've seen or met nor even heard of that are similar to them but he is indeed curious. The doctor moved his eyes towards Pandora. Surely she and her other friends must also be curious. He thought to himself as he then kept talking as if trying to get away with his thoughts.
-"That is all I can say now. If it really is something you have, it may be why he's after you but I'm not entirely sure."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-"Well, whatever it is. It's hard to know now if they wont tell us themselves but yes. Let us study." Joseph said with a smile as he turned to Gyuk.
-"The maidens talked about a library that cannot be visited if not approved by Iriya, do you think you could talk to him? Perhaps there are some documents there we can look at?" He asked calm and kindly as Gyuk gave away an unsure expression.
-"Well... I could always try." He said and took his hand over his mouth and coughed.
-"Leave it to me, I'll be back as soon as possible." Gyuk said, turned around and walked away with grace as his layer of orange and red thin cloth swayed lightly and then met Andarius on the way, they looked at each other and then turned from each others just as fast. Andarius waved to Joseph as if to make Joseph notice him.
-"Hey guys, I just wanted to report that Noah is starting to feel better now thanks to the doctor but she's still in deep sleep." He said and closed up to them.
-"I see." Joseph said and looked rather dissatisfied as if he has expected Noah to be awaken by now and Andarius knew that feeling since he wanted that too, but they both know they can't do much now rather then let her rest. With all the books and papers lined up at each others and almost scattered everywhere on the brown table, Andarius looked rather confused.
-"What... are you doing here?" He asked as Joseph was already on his way to search after books. W-when did he..!? Andarius suprise by Joseph sudden move from him to the bookshelf was rather fast thinking he only moved his eyes towards all the paper and books in only some seconds.
-"We found a paper about the gods and also about the Time Lord." Joseph explained and started to look inside one of the many books.
-"The... Time Lord?" He asked.

Pandora listened to the doctor, a playful expression shinning in her eyes, but she finally laughed when the doctor made his final comment. "Well, I don't know if I have anything of interest for a powerful vampire. Indeed, I think that, more than take something from me, he actually wanted to be free from something... maybe some undesirable attention. But these are some details I still have to discover, and I won't bother you with these, doctor."

She also glanced at Noah, and continued talking, almost as if she could read some of the older man's thougts. "Sometimes we meet some really strange people during our journeys... truly special ones. I'm not the kind that takes too long to think about everything, and keep questioning... I go with the flow, with my simple and quick plans." she adjusted a lock of hair, putting it behind her ear. "Well, and her brother returns, I'll go out to search for my dress. It's been a long time since I was in party this great..."

The comment brought memories she would never forget, but didn't expect to come so suddenly. She was once invited to a formal party like that... the first time she used a fancy dress and appeared in public somewhere close to being a lady, and it felt pretty nice, despite how insecure she was. And it was thanks to him...

"He was indeed too friendly... for a vampire." she talked, almost to herself. "But what you're mostly wrong, doctor, is the fact that he's not after me at all."

"I am the one after him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darius was grateful with Gyuk's disposition to help, and hoped that he could get the necessary authorization to go through the forbidden part of the library - especially that those men would not create obstacles to their search.

He listened to Andarius' report about Noah somewhere between relief and frustration. He also wanted that the little girl would feel better enough to wake up soon. Following Joseph's actions, he also startin searching for new books, using his wings to get to the higher shelves more easily, and search for the titles.

A book with no title catched his curiosity, and he picked it up with all care, because it seemed very fragile. The cover was completely black, in some kind of leather, with pages incredibly thin. The first page had the inscription The stories the gods don't talk about in a beautiful handwriting. "This looks very interesting..." he was about to get down when he noticed a tiny piece of paper coming out from another book, like it had a loose page, or another sheet inserted there. "Bingo! I've found one more!" he said, after quickly passing his eyes over it.

The doctor looked at her and then made a smile.
-"Well, whatever the case... I wont stop you." He said and adjusted his glasses.
-"Though, you should be careful around vampires since they can be unpredictable." He said as in a urge to keep on going with his doctor personality but then went to Pandora's side and pat her on her shoulder.
-"You can go and look for that dress you want, I'll stay and have a watch on her. I mean, an old man like me have no interest in parties... but you're young. Take care of your time." He said with a kind smile, as if he almost talked about his own youth he once had, as if to tell his younger self that. It's too late for this old man now. He thought to himself as he went and sat on one of the detailed chairs in brown tree as he looked outside. It felt like it should've been evening by now but it was still sunny outside, he sighs at the thought that he even have lost track of time now and felt a little embarrassed.

-------------------------------------------------

Joseph smiled at Darius as he took the little paper in his hand, also in wonder what it is as he took a glance at Darius' book and then laid some other books he also found by the table.
-"I've also found some interesting materials though most of them are explanations on the gods." Joseph explained as Andarius took one of the books as if to get into the conversation.
-"Oh, this is a book about all the gods." Andarius said and was quite amazed... No, he was amazed to the thought that humans have written all this and got this much information. He couldn't help but to browse through the pages.
-"Andó, Ily (Pronounced Aily), Erian, Ui and Aphillies, Glacies and Ignis, everything is in here." He said and once again, was amazed by the book. But what made him stop was one specific name, a name he have heard before and it didn't seem to be just a coincident that it was there, without any thought he said her name.
-"Vesa." As if time have stopped itself, they stood there, silent. Joseph looked at the book.
-"Why is her name there? Is she a god?" Andarius said and started to think through that thought.
-"Well, do they really have to be gods to be treated as one? I mean... Vesa maybe isn't a god but people could still treat her like that, no?" Andarius said but at the end it sounded more like he questioned himself on the thought, however it wouldn't be impossible. Andarius looked at the page about Vesa, about her background and what she've done for the humanity.
-"Huh?" Andarius then let out from his mouth as he turned to Darius as if he would know.
-"It says here that Vesa once had a forbidden love... but with who, the text doesn't say. It just tells that she once had a forbidden love and it cost her a huge price in a fate of choosing."
-"A fate of choosing?" Joseph repeated. Andarius nodded.
-"She had to choose between her lover's life or her own. It says here. However, I don't know if everything in this book is true. But if it is... And... that she's alive." Andarius didn't really want to continue but he figured that they would know what he meant.
-"Uhm... What about that paper, what does it say?" Andarius then said as if to get away with the conversation since it probably would turn out weird but since he've already taken the topic up, it was hard to not let it go but Joseph, that knew Andarius intetions, calmly looked at the paper and folded it up as he read the scribble text.
-"The god of Time - His true identity."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Pandora glanced at the doctor, giving him a more tender smile this time. "Thank you for the advice. I'll be careful. I'm not scared of these creatures... I've found evil in others that looked much more harmless, to be sincere." the shrugged. "I've made a promise. Until that tall white man returns to take care of his beloved sister, I'll be by her side and watch over her. I don't know why... I just like her, too. It's hard not to."

She sighed, still smiling slightly at the corner of my lips. "Even though I'm not exactly a good person by all standards, I still keep my promises to the end."

"Also, don't be that cruel with yourself. I'm sure you could have some fun during the party, and that the young boy, Iryia, would be glad to have one more guest." she commented. "Anyway... if you plan to stay... do you like card games?" she pulled out of nowhere a fancy deck, moving the cards with grace and skill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darius heard the other man talk about the name of many deities he knew or heard about through his long life as an angel, some of them bringing different kinds of memories or stories from the past. "This book is really precious... I'd like to take a look..."

His words were cut short when he heard the name of Vesa, and his eyes grew on his face. "Maybe it's wrong. I mean, this is not even her real name... even though that's how she's been known among mortals... yes, it's possible, as she's very powerful by mortal standards..."

The mention of her forbidden love hit him hard, and he could feel something like a freezing wave running through his spine. He flared and agitated his wings, a bit nervous and sad. "I could never imagine this story came to this realm... It was some kind of secret even among the angels..." he sighed. "She did love someone. I could tell, even though she never mentioned the name of this loved one to me."

But he didn't know about the part of her choice, and that left him shocked. "That's why... she changed so much... so suddenly... she has the guilt of... letting someone die?" it seemed wrong, terrible, far from everything he knew about her... or what he thought he knew about her. At the same time, it would be plausible. The implications were terrifying.

"I... also... felt something for her in the past." he murmured to himself, ignoring the others. "It's weird to think that, if she felt the same for me by the time... I would be the dead one, now."

The ex-angel shook his head and focused on his work, taking a look at the book in his hands, while gesturing for Joseph to continue his reading about the Time Lord.

The old man laughed a warm laughter and leaned forward like he put his all into it.
-"You are really a kind young woman and well..." He looked at the cards with a smile.
-"I wouldn't say no to play some." He said almost with a playful smile, it seems he haven't had much of a company until now when he met Vesa but in the thought of an old doctor, it probably wasn't weird that he'd be much of a loner. Though he liked company, it was more that he hadn't had the time because of all his research on medicine but he liked his job and he knew what price he would pay and now, it was the cards. When the cards was ready he almost took it way too serious than thought in the beginning but it did seem that they both were in competition spirit.

-----------------------------------------

Andarius couldn't help but mumble under his breath.
-"But why... Did she have this fate of choosing? What took her into that position in the first place?" He wondered but even though he could think till his brain started to melt, he knew he wouldn't get any answers since the only one who would know, is Vesa herself. He turned the book and looked at the last page and also at the bakside of the book, he knew that people always wrote name in the end and if someone who still lives wrote this, could probably tell them how he or she got all these informations. However, with a sigh and turning to the books cover, it had no name. It seems the person, or the people who wrote this, decided to stay quiet. It was a bit sad since it could provide with more information but Andarius couldn't do much about it.
-"Though..." He whispered to himself and turned the book once again.
-"It's weird that a book like this have no arthur at all, no names. only information." The book, was simple with data of every god that the humans know of and it was very simple indeed. Short texts about were the god lived, likes, dislikes, what power he/she has and so on but...
Andarius turned the pages and looked as he found the name "The god of Time - The Time Lord."
It was no suprise and Andarius could have guessed it but he was still a bit bummed about it, there were almost no information about the time lord, only his powers and the same story but a shorter version of what they heard in Eramon's clockwork church. His age is a mystery with a question mark, what he likes is a questionmark, his face, everything. Andarius sprung back to life as Joseph's voice woke him up as he would continue the piece of paper Darius found.
-"The god of Time - His true identity." Joseph read once again to get his attention.
-"We have all heard of the Time Lord and his powers, how they got seperated because of an enormous beast who's a alike mystery as the god himself. But I've heard rummors about him both good and bad however after 20 years of research I've come to a conclusioun - even though it isn't a solid one, that the Time Lord is something far beyond the humans and even the gods. He unlike any other god, lives in another dimension and have the control of time itself even today.
He is older than any other god I've heard of and even one of the angels I spoke with knew nothing much about him and that made me think. If he controls time and perhaps got born when time started, what if his true identity - The Time Lord, isn't anything at all? What if he's one wit-
" Joseph stopped with the text, it had been torn and outworn by this point and it was hard to read the rest, it was a small paper after all but it were some information in it still. Joseph looked at the paper and thought.
-"Well..." He started with his calm voice and a shine in his eyes that sprung to life with thoughts.
-"I did hear about a story similar to this one before in the bar. It seems some believe that the Time Lord actually doesn't exists because he's one with the dimension, others have turned the story and said that the Time lord have taken shape."
-"Taken shape?" Andarius asked, Joseph nodded.
-"Yes, some believe that before the Time Lord there where only the dimension but since it can control time and see into the future, it knew that this mysterious mist monster would come and for billions of years turned itself into a form, the Time Lord that we can see today painted in the clockwork church and through that, could go into this dimension we live in."

Pandora raised one eyebrow when she noticed the doctor was a pretty good player. She was glad for having a worthy opponent in a long time, one to accept her challenge. And for sure she was having a good time.
"Playing like this you'd be rich in no time, mister." she commented, chuckling, before drawing cards again. "You would just need to find the right men to bet against you and clean their pockets. You must really love your profession..." her expression was playful, and she crossed her legs, looking at her hand with eyes hard to read.
"But I'm not that easy to beat, you know." she blinked one eyes. "I'm terrible playing the fragile and resistless girl." she drew out her filler cards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darius couldn't help but hear Andarius comment about Vesa. Also under his breath, he murmured, while still checking the book in his hands. "Angels in high ranks like her can't have any kind of distraction or responsibilities besides their functions with the Gods, mostly the Creator. If they have loved ones... they can start questioning their orders if that affects their relationships, or put in risk a mission for any 'egotistical reason', like preserve the others." he turned the pages, eyes scanning the old paper and the beautiful letters.

He noticed how Andarius seemed frustrated about the book in his hands, and asked "Give it to me. If it's written by hand... well, I have a suspicion about this book." he asked, picking the book from the other's hands, but stopped his inspection when Joseph started to read the paper in his hands.

He nodded, thinking about his words, twisting his lips and frowning. "That would make sense, considering how abstract time is by its own nature... If the Time Lord returned to his dimension, it would mean that he's back to his dimension form? That would make it difficult to return his powers. And maybe he's not even searching for them at all. What if this was voluntary? He can see into the future... and discovered that some mortals had important thing to accomplish. If he's hated by the other gods..."

"What if these mortals, the ones with his powers, are only the peons to fight his enemies, somehow? If he knows exactly what will happen to them... or, if he had actually lost the power of foreseeing, now he also has no idea about what will happen next. It's a bet, a shot in the dark. Yet, I can't shake the feeling that this make us all a bunch of toys in the hands of some god or another..."

Darius stopped suddenly, eyes wide; what he just said was both bizarre and sincere, and completely forbidden for an angel to say. They had the obligation to serve and follow divine orders forever. Maybe, somewhere deep inside, he had the smallest of hopes to be back to his old place, but now - and he could see clearly - living as a rebel and a mortal changed him too much to fit in his previous functions.

"So, our options are: The Time Lord knows exactly what he's doing... and even his powers were given willingly to others, so they could do what he expects them to do - and maybe they know this, maybe not. Or, losing his powers of seeing what will come next, he's just as confused about the future as we are, and is now is sheltered in his dimension... being it his home, or his original form."

He turned back to see the book Andarius was reading, and his eyes focused, the expression on his face changing completely. He looked frantically through the pages, while still searching through his memories. "This sounds too familiar... this book is not so ancient, so it already uses press letters. But if I could check the original... one written by hand. Certainly this would be the place! Maybe the original is in the forbidden section of the library! I must see it!" he seemed excited, but also a bit nervous. Now they were in great need of that authorization.

The old man started to chuckle, indeed he was good because he have done it before... but he was not happy about it.
-"I actually was very rich once, though... I wasn't happy." He started, looked down at his cards as he started to change their positions and fiddle with them.
-"I was very young then and knew almost nothing about the world other than my own. In my mind, you could win everything with money. A nice house, a family and even love." He put down his cards he have chosen and started to remember the old table he used to sit on with his so called friends.
-"In my young days I lived in Eramon and even then, it was still snowing and no sun have ever been seen. A lot of people started to buy more oil lamps and any need of light to overcome the winter depression and some moved away but there were still a lot of people back then who stayed because they had no way to go, not what they knew of. No one knew of Venella and those who came here never returned back to Eramon. So it was difficult at those times." He looked at her and how she would play her cards and also those who she hold, she sure knew her stuff but it was more difficult now since it was such a long time ago and she was also someone he have never played cards with.
-"I remember that I had brown short hair back then and better clothes than others because of my position, though I believe that the church still had it better than me. But I had atleast some to survive if even more. I played cards and it was almost the only thing I knew of and lived by. People started to talk about me and even more came to challange me and even... a young woman." He took some new cards from the deck and started to change their position as he looked at Pandora.
-"She reminds me a little of you actually." He said with a smile.
-"Oooh, how I was in love. I've never ever in my life met a woman like her with sparks and fire going on in her eyes and soul. She was outstanding and astonishing by the personality, yet kind... We sat for days and played cards until then, I lost for the first time. It was a shock indeed and I couldn't believe my eyes, cards was my everything, all I ever could do! And now, this young woman won and her name still echoes inside my head. Eleanor. Eleanor Snowden." He started to smile and almost laughed as he got back to his senses.
-"She had a very special and odd last name that girl but it still fit because of Eramon's everlasting snow. After my defeat she asked me to follow her for something to eat and I followed. I ate some steak and she did the same, she was apparently new in this city and started to talk about the world outside, about the Venella Ground and this city, about the deserts and the Ylva waterfall, about all the creatures and people she have met. I, well... I was astonished, couldn't speak and even call out a single word. Little young me was only living in my world in Eramon, playing cards and take almost everyone's money. We had a lovely time together in those two days but then she told me she had to go, I was sad because I wanted to go with her but she said I couldn't. Then it happened..." He started to grip his cards together, very hard, almost taking them apart, he didn't want to remember that but the memory has always been there and even though he want to forget, he can't do it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-"Well, whatever it is. We have no way of knowing, are we?" Joseph said as he looked at the paper and then at them, checking through that book he found.
-"Though... one thing is bothering me." He then said and looked down at the books that were on top of each others on the wooden table.
-"When the time lord's powers got seperated, did all of the powers go? For in that case, then he would have no way on knowing what would happen since Iriya is the one having the power to see the past and future. But if only some powers went away, then perhaps. He have his own ideas and plot." Joseph didn't get much time to think when Gyuk came back with one key in a red string in his hand, dangling in the air.
-"Oh great, did you talk with Iriya?" Andarius asked as Gyuk looked at him.
-"Uhm... Well, kind of. The young master was reading one of his books and as I was about to ask him, he gave me this key and said "I know" and then wanted me to leave." Gyuk explained as Joseph took the key.
-"Well, that seemed rather blunt, he could have been a little bit nicer." Andarius said and was a bit annoyed by the little kid, even though he wasn't so small.
-"You know he could know that you just said those words Andarius." Joseph said with a taunting smile as Joseph stepped aside to let Gyuk show them the way to the door. Andarius went quiet and looked around, as if Iriya would be in the room.
-"Well, he was still rude..." Andarius said quietly and followed the others. The key with the red string was in some sort of metal that have been either painted in gold or was rather close enough to the color, it had been hand made and there were in the handle of the key many decorations and small holes that made it look like a small art piece. When Gyuk showed them the door, it was almost a match, though the door was much larger and had less decoration than the key. The door, or rather, the two doors were huge and would probably lead them into another maze of books, as Andarius looked at Joseph as if waiting for him to make a move, Joseph took the key into the small keyhole and turned it. With a loud clicking sound, the door was open.

Pandora listened with attention to the sad story told by the doctor, while they were still playing the cards, her hands moving automatically, and her eyes scanning the cards. She didn't interrupt, waiting for the other to talk everything he needed, with a relaxed expression. When the man stopped suddenly, with clear signs of tension and anguish, she sighed, lowering her cards still hidden from the other.

"Let me guess, if you allow me to do so. She disappeared for some time, probably doing the travels she had to do, without giving any sign. Then, without much warning, and after a long wait, she sent a note saying she would come back for some time, something completely unexpected." she talked without looking at the man, her eyes locked at the window by their side, but with certainty in her voice. "But she suffered a bizarre accident... something that seemed too strange to be true. It looked like... an ambush. A criminal attack or an act of revenge."

Her hands passed through her face, massaging her forehead, before she rested her chin on its palm. "There were witnesses that are sure she was dead. There was blood everywhere... They asked for help. But when they returned, her body was no more at the place."

The young woman finally turned her gaze to the man in front of her, with eyes just slightly distracted, and a bit sad. Her lips curved at one corner, making a subtle smile. "How close am I to the story of this mysterious woman?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darius could not prevent smiling at Andarius disapproval on Iriya's behavior, finding it funny, even if he had pretty big worries in his mind. "So... Iriya's gift is probably one of his powers. And it's highly likely that Sythe has one of them, too. The ability to stop the time. Or, what's worse..." he stopped, before continuing his thoughts. The others certainly had the same suspicions.

He passed through the door just when Joseph opened it, his eyes glowing like two lanterns so he could see through the somber place. He waited for Gyuk bring on the lights, turning his head to all sides; there were another incredible number of books there, clearly older, some truly ancient, and visibly rare, important. Papyrus, parchment, scrolls, some unique documents, in almost endless shelves. The building was also older, and gingerly decorated, with sobriety.

With the book in his hands, he started his new search, something guiding him, maybe the little part of angelic power he still had. After a few minutes of search he growled in frustration, and opened his wings, flying among the bookcases to keep looking for what he wanted.

"Here!" He exclaimed, with a really strange book in his hands. It had a bizarre front, like it was made of crystal, and the inside pages, despite yellow and very old, had a faint glow in it. "This is the original version of this book you were reading, Andarius, about the gods. It was written by an angel. That's why it's so full of details, and why it seemed a bit familiar. I knew him."

The man started to smile, but it was filled with sadness. His eyes started to hide under the small round glasses as he looked down at the pile of cards they have put there, it looked like a dead end for him but he could win in one way, though if people saw this as war, they would probably say that it'd be a "suicide".
-"So close it's almost scary." He then said.
-"However..." He turned his eyes up to her, they were scared yet empty and the cheerful old man was almost like a different person now.
-"...I was there when it happened." The old man looked away as if he was ashamed.
-"I was there when she died." His eyes turned at her, now they were threatening, almost scary, like he was going at her. He took his "triumph" card and put it on the table, now, the card game has turned.
-"How do you know of that?" The mans voice turned deeper as his eyes stayed at her sight, the eyes were stiff and cold.

----------------------------------------------------

Joseph helped looking around around the huge bookshelfs as Andarius and Gyuk also walked around.
-"Well..." Joseph started as he took a book that took an interest in his eyes and looked inside as he kept talking.
-"The people from Eramon did say that the Time Lord have 4 powers. To see into the future and back, slowing time, stopping time and the most important of all, changing time. Without the power of changing time, they wont change the outcome even if they can stop time, which means that even if they escape, it wont change the fact that they will be haunted down later on." When the book was finished and in no interest Joseph put it back and looked at other books.
-"And in the story the people of Eramon told, the Time Lord took the power to change time in his care, right?" Andarius voice echoed throughout the whole huge room or rather hall as he went futher inside.
-"Yes, but it's not certain that's true." Joseph answered.
-"How come?" Andarius asked.
-"Well..." He started.
-"First off, it is not certain that he really took the power since the humans couldn't possibly see what power it was since they got turned into golden glittering light that shot out to the sky and he kept one light. So it ended up with a guessing."
-"But it would make sense for the Time Lord to take the power to change time, right? I mean... Wouldn't it be dangerous to let a mortal have that kind of power in their hands? It's a huge responsebility."
-"Yes, but we can't be for certai-" Joseph got cut off by Gyuk who now took his part in the conversation.
-"If it isn't possible that all his powers got sent out and he kept some part of the powers himself?"
-"Oh, you mean like, not did his powers get seperated but they all went out and so, the Time Lord still have all his powers but some went into this world?" Andarius asked as he took a book and looked inside it, yet, nothing interesting.
-"That would explain the theory Darius told us about the Time Lord let that happen consciously and actually isn't searching for his powers."

"Here!" A voice echoed as Darius flew down to the ground, Andarius and Gyuk ran to where Joseph and Darius were as they saw the glowing book. Darius explained that this book was written by and Angel he knew and holds much more information than the other one, Joseph was the first to take a look at it and browsed through the pages. By his suprise he found more information about gods they have heard of before. Apperantly Ui, the one who made Aphillies were apperently in love with Glacies and Ignis father but the grandfather Unamius wouldn't approve, instead the father would marry his sister that is now Ignis and Glacies mother.
-"So... Ignis and Glacies are... incest children?" Andarius started to shiver at that story.
-"No wait, that can't be right. What about Arialos. Wasn't he the mother's brother?"
-"It seems the father and Arialos were brothers and Unamius decided that the oldest brother would marry their sister."
-"Oh, god... That must have felt horrible for them to be in such situation." Gyuk then said and also didn't seem to like this story a bit and yes it was uncomfortable but to think this kind of situation have happened.
-"Wait, so... did Arialos also like Ui or was he in love with his sister?" Andarius asked as Joseph closed the book to get their attention to him as he showed the book to their faces.
-"Now, now. Don't get too overrides, we aren't here to learn their stories, we are here to learn more about the Time Lord, right?" Joseph asked as he flipped through the book once again. Andarius made a nod and started to think how weird the gods are, though, to be fair. They are pretty old and some are probably still living by the old rules as for example to keep a clean blooded family, there were incest. Though that wasn't truly the opption for the humans. When Joseph started to get closer to the letter T he started to flip the pages faster, it was truly interesting but what would come was... far beyond what he expected.
When he turned the page to the Time Lord or the God of Time the whole page have been destroyed, the letters that once told about him weren't much and on the whole page, someone have took red paint or coal and written "MURDERER" over and over again in both smaller text and a large one over the whole paper vertically.
-"What is... this?" Andarius asked as he saw the page with shock.

For the first time, Pandora's expression of sincere surprise appeared through the constant mask she would wear to control what emotions she should pass to others, but it lasted only a moment. Before answering, she looked at the excellent card on the pile between the two players, then at the seemingly furious man staring at her in challenge. The game really changed, and incredibly fast.

She looked back at the doctor, right into his eyes, after choosing one of the two cards she still had in her hand. She was very determined when her hand put a new card on the pile: one exactly like the card the doctor just played, making the round end in a perfect draw. Hardly someone would be able to change the game once more. "If you're sure you were in love with Eleanor Snowden, then I have both good and bad news for you." she talked to the man slowly, the voice just as cold as his'.

"The woman you love is not dead."

There were absolute certainty in those words; no games, no lies. She knew those would be like stones falling over him, and she wanted to be sure the man was strong enough to deal with them.

"I have no idea where she is, and sincerely I don't want to know. I'd probably want to kill her, too. She also wanted by a few authorities for doing a lot of bad things... and not only cheating at card games with rich men, you can be sure." she made a smile slightly cruel. "That's probably how she won your game."

She adjusted her stance at the chair, not so close from the man anymore, keeping the cold eyes and voice, playing the superior. "I don't know how much love this woman deserves. But you seem to really like her. Maybe you could find the woman you love? Or just get over it after all those years?" there was a hint of irritation imbuing her tone.

Darius firstly asked Gyuk about what the others were talking while he searched for that special book, and nodded when the man mentioned his hypothesis of the Time Lord keeping a part of all his powers, not sending them completely to the mortals' world. "Yes, that would make sense. In the case his powers were dragged out of him, he had at least enough energy to maintain a part of each one." he scratched his chin. "Or, if he did all this on purpose, it's all accordingly with his first plan. This would explain, for example, why young master Iriya can't see through the future of Arthur, for example; his powers are limited, for not being absolutely complete; the Time Lord himself, with all his powers, is stronger than most Gods... he would certainly see through the future of everyone, everywhere."

He approached Andarius and Joseph, now hearing their conversation about the Gods. "If this can calm you two, it's possible that Gòn, the twins' father, is not related by blood to Arialos and Mathaa, their mother. Some say that Unamius adopted him for believing he could not have children of his own... but that was a mistake, as he finally had two children sometime after. He never spoke much about that and always treated Gòn as his real son. The angels never discovered the truth." he shrugged. "Also, I don't know who would be Gòn's real father in that case."

Just like Joseph and the others, Darius was full of expectation as the pages were passing, and he could feel he was holding his breath. When they finally saw what happened to the Time Lord's page, he was, too, terribly surprised. "This... @#%!!" he exclaimed a curse under his breath. "Only another angel... or god, or someone really, really powerful would be able to do a thing like this. Books written by angels are protected." he approached the palm of his hand to the book, and finally touched where the red ink was, grimmacing. "It's not demonic, but something is wrong. It's like it's still full of hate."

Somehow, it felt like Pandora knew of this woman but... what was their connection to each others? The old man knew he shouldn't get involved with such matter, no that it will do him any good but it seems that the woman he once was in love with, Eleanor, seemed to have done something before that made Pandora feel those feelings now. The room was quiet and for the very first time, as if it has been going for hundreds of years now, the sun, was finally going down to rest and the sky was colored in a orange and pink color. They stared at each others for what seemed as an eternity and the cards was almost forgotten but then, a little unexpected smile came up on his lips, it wasn't a sad smile but more of an relief, it was kind and his eyes wasn't as hard and cold as for a moment ago.
-"If I didn't love her, I wouldn't have let her go. I've no right to tell her of what to do and what is right or wrong and an old man like me, can't do anything now. But... I'm happy to hear the truth." He almost looked like he would cry but he didn't.
-"...I'm happy to hear that." He then said in a lower voice as he then put down his cards as if he was the one who had lose, the cards in his hands were all a triumph card and he could have won it all but he chose to not to.
-"You're a good player... Pandora, was it?" He said a bit jokingly as he then looked at her with a kind smile.
-"I'm sure you will find what you're looking for. As for me..." He turned his head towards his doctor bag he always have carried with him with different medicine and specimen.
-"I've already found what I've been looking for, I just couldn't see it back then." Yes, the old man now had a great job, he've been to all different places on this planet and searched far away for different samples. When he was young and stuck in Eramon, he thought he already had everything but love. Because love was something everyone had but now he understands that love isn't what you think it is and make it to, because the old man love his job more than anything and have always thought it was fun and exiting and yes, sometimes very tiring. But he was happy.
A careful knock on the door let go of everything different aura in the room as one of the maidens walked in a bit nervous and said.
-"Uhm... Iriya wants to talk to you, Mr. Snowden." She said as the old man smiled.
-"Why, yes of course. I can't let the young master wait."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone, or well, except Joseph who still had his head low and didn't show much emotion towards this event, were shocked. Why do such a thing? Was probably something everyone had in their mind as Andarius looked at the book once more, also taking a touch.
-"I don't know much about angels or their powers in making these kinds of books but couldn't someone have maybe.. fooled the book?"
-"Fooled the book?" Gyuk asked.
-"Yes, maybe had some sort of magic or potion to make the book think you're an angel of some sort?" Andarius looked at everyone but then felt a bit dumb since everyone had this kind of expression on their faces that the thing he said was wrong.
-"No..." Joseph started.
-"If such a thing existed, then every angel book would be destroyed like this. There is a reason as to why angels are powerful and if such a thing have happened, then either he or she is week or the imortal, if we say it is the case, is very smart. If not a god have done something like this, but I find it very unlikely."
-"Why?" Andarius looked at Joseph as he saw another person coming into the hall from the shadows. It was Iriya and it wans't hard to guess because of his short lenght.
-"Because why would a god do that? I think they have better things to do than to write murderer in a book." Iriya looked at Joseph.
-"You would have said something in that line, no?" Iriya asked Joseph as he smiled his gentle welcoming smile he did back in his pub to everyone visiting it.
-"...Yes. Right on spot." He said as he looked down at the book.
-"But I feel..." He gently touched the book with his slender fingers as his eyes were locked upon it.
-"...Something isn't right, there's something we're missing here." He then noticed a very small tip on the top of the page was showing as he turned the page and the white light was almost like pins to your eyes but then it started to calm down a bit even though it still shone with a white light.
-"Seems this page is still alive." Andarius said a little jokingly.

On the top of the page were fine and neatly written letters that said [BCOLOR=#ffffff]The god of souls - Anima[/BCOLOR].
It was very hard to read but the more the book was open, the more the white light started to fade but the picture of the god remained hard to see. You could see it was a long woman with long wavy hair that almost reached down to her feet and it looked like she had a white dress as well but the picture was almost only white with some small darker details so it was difficult to see. You could atleast see that the woman was closing her eyes and looked down and she had some sort of crystal on her chest that was light blue but the color had faded a bit and now looked like light brown as the page was originally in. It was very hard to see how this woman looked like and with that thought, could even the angels not know of how she actually looks like since the picture is so white? Or is this some kind of trick? No... it didn't feel like it and why would an angel do a trick like that? Joseph turned to Darius.
-"Do you know of this god, Darius?"

Pandora was not feeling as well as she thought she would feel; the draw on the game and the end of the conversation left her with the sensation of being a real loser. She looked at the cards the doctor was holding, and showed the one she had, too. Another fantastic card. She thought she was doing a favor finishing the game like a draw, but the man did the same before her, and with much more better options than she had. His words also made her silent and pensive, the eyes wandering back to the window, with the final lights of the dying day.

With the mention of his name she snapped back her head so quickly that her neck made a clack. "Snowden?" Her eyes were wide, like two big green gems, while her lips continued a bit open. "This name... came from you? It was not... her creation?"

A part of her world was changing with a few thought rushing in her mind. While the doctor was exiting, she ran back to the door and called out, in time to catch his attention.
"Come to the party! I can tell you how I know this story, and maybe give you more pieces of this puzzle."
Her eyes were ablaze, and her expression serious, almost furious, lips no more than a thin line. She still glared at him, ignoring the tense maiden by his side looking at both of them, in hesitation. Finally she returned to the room, picked back her deck of cards and started to walk in circles, making no noise, so she would not disturb the little Noah in her sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"As far as I know, one cannot fool a book like this." Darius confirmed, nodding. "Only angels or entities above the angels could make this kind of... alteration." He also agreed with Joseph's feeling of something very wrong. "Maybe this was written by someone who loved the god supposedly killed by the Time Lord. But what intrigues the most is this: if this book is here, it was a gift to the mortals. In case of being stolen, this book would never reveal its content. It's only with the writer's consent that an work like this can be seen by the living. So, this book was... attacked in this world. An angel or god attacked the book after it arrived here."

He followed Iriya with his eyes, the surprise soon replaced by simple curiosity. He wanted to ask the boy about his powers, but he knew it would be useless. And as far as he was decided to not do it... probably the young boy would not know. He probably knew about his actions and words, but not his thoughts.

Then, when he thought the surprises were enough for the day, he also saw the page and image of Anima.

After a few seconds of stupefaction, he finally tried to answer Joseph. His eyes were misty. "Yes. We all know up there. She's... our Mother." he said with a kind smile. "We, the oldest angels, are only Souls originally. Pure light, power, spirit. The lesser angels are our children, our creation. But we, specially the Seraph, we all come from Her."

His fingers touched the page with affection, like he was touching someone real and very dear. "She's... special. In a way I can't explain. The light... comes from the fact that only other Gods and Angels can see her how she really is, and only when she wants it. This happens even in the book." he smiled once again, but with sadness. "It's funny... because... I can't see her either, now..."

The doctor followed the maiden as he saw the young girls shockd expression, yes, he have been for a long time Mr Snowden but the story behinde it? Well, it had to wait. He smiled to himself as he heard her call out for him about the party. Of course he was invited but he was unsure on whether to come or not but now, it started to get interesting and so he decided he would go but he didn't say anything, not even did he turn back to look at her. He only, quietly, followed the maiden to meet up with Iriya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When Darius told them about Anima, it was quiet in the big hall as the page was still shining with it's white light but the more it was open, the more it slowly started to fade but not enough to let them see her face. It seemed like this light was some sort of protection, to hide how she looks like. Joseph looked up at them and then at the book as he took his fingers and stroked the paper. It was odd though, why could he...?
-"So are you guys done? It's starting to get late now and the chefs have prepared a meal for me and the guests." Iriya stated as he seemed rather irritated, probably because he's hungry. Joseph closed the book.
-"A meal sounds good, I haven't ate anything since breakfast." He said with his smile and gave Darius the book so he could fly up and return it to it's original place.
-"If you guys want, you can come inside here any time you want." Iriya then said and looked at Joseph who had the key.
-"But give the key to Gyuk and go ask for him if you want the key, for...safety reasons."
-"I understand." Joseph said and gave the decorated key to Gyuk as he gladly accepted it.
-"I can tell you where my room is as we go to the dining hall." Gyuk said as he put the key inside a pocket under the many layers of thin cloth.
-"I... I can go back to Pandora and tell her that food is ready." Andarius said, wanting to go back and check upon his sister Noah. Joseph understood what Andarius wanted as he then said.
-"Is it okay for him to go alone?" Joseph asked Iriya as he looked up at the tall man.
-"Huh? Uh, yeah. It's fine. Just don't get lost." Iriya seemed to have been lost in thought as he acted a little as a child again when he talked, before when he got inside, he seemed... rather different and more serious.

Darius was also lost in thought when the others followed Iriya for the dinner, but at least he payed enough attention to discover about Gyuk's room, so he could pay him a visit to get the key; he had the strong feeling that the closed part of the libray still had precious information for them.

While their steps echoed through the long corridor, he also passed Anima's image in his mind - the real one, from when he had the chance to see her, and the pale silhouette barely visible nor in the book, and for the first time after many years he sincerely missed his pevious angel life.

Just when he was thinking about this, something seemed to change inside him. Or else shift inside him. A brief transformation covered his skin in his blue scales and his hands went rigid at the form of claws; a deep and bizarre anger flowed in his system, only to be stifled with all his self control. The whole proccess didn't take more than two seconds, and he was back to his human form, except for the wings and eyes. Fortunately he was the last of the group, and maybe no one had noticed the bizarre incident, yet his heart was beating so strong and loud that he feared the others could hear it inside his chest.

It has begun. His own race against time.

Pandora was still a bit distracted when Andarius came back to the room, but she was still able to give him a sincere smile while gesturing towards Noah. "She's still sleeping. Nothing changed much while the Doc and I stayed here. At least she seems okay... even though I'd like to see her opening her eyes soon." her expression were now a bit sad, and gentle.

She still had all the parts of her little plan working inside her mind. Before leaving Ignis she had a few things to do and say, but she could not tell the exact end of her steps, only contemplate the odds. Certainly Iriya could tell her if he wanted, but... what would be the fun?

The darkness started to catch up but the sky was still struggling to stay bright with it's blue colour at the end of the horizon were trees and gray clouds could be seen, it must have been dark for a long time ago in Eramon and this feeling of sudden switch in atmosphere from winter to summer was really making the mind confused. They walked quitly through the empty halls filled with decorations and two or three paintings of men and monks who have been precious to this land. Joseph turned his head and saw Darius struggle but he didn't say anything, for he knew that wouldn't change a thing but with a blank expression he wondered, how much time is left? For if he disappears before even meeting Arthur, wouldn't his trip here be pretty useless? What would become of Darius was nothing of his concerns yet, it still was... for Iriya have told Joseph why.

------------------------------------------------------

Andarius opened the door and saw Pandora inside, alone with Noah who was still sleeping. "She is still sleeping." Pandora have told him and he only nodded before telling her about about the dinner.
-"Iriya have fixed food for our guests and wanted us to go to the dining hall, Joseph and the others are already on their way there. I think I also saw the doctor meeting up with them before I parted ways with them. But you should go." He said and walkd towards her and then looked down at Noah as he kneeled down.
-"Can I... be alone with Noah for a moment?" Andarius asked as he looked at Pandora with almost sad eyes but they were still strong as if he wasn't going to give up. He know Noah could handle it, but he still wanted to check upon her.

The group arrived at the large dining room, also decorated with some paintings and with a large table, perfect for many guests, besides the usual group of monks, mentors, advisers, councillors... while it was still much smaller and discrete compared to the huge ballroom where the party would take place, it was still vast and elegant, in that luxurious but not ostensible way.

The guests were guided to their places, where some food was already prepared, while the maidens and cookers continued bringing more plates to the long table. Iriya and the others had their traditional places, and the visitors were disposed around them. Darius imagined if they always used this place for the meals, or if it was only used when others were there to see. He couldn't imagine the young master of the palace going there everyday just to follow the ceremonies, and felt compassion for him, specially if he was really forced to do so.

Sitting in his place, he preferred to wait to see if the leader would say something before starting to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pandora smiled, leaving her place for Andarius so he could be close to his sister. "Thank you, I'll eat with the others." she pretended to ignore the comment about the doctor; she had plans for later including him. "If you'd like, I can bring something for you." she offered, waiting for the answer, passing later through the door thinking about how much strength one should have to take care of a loved one. He saw the pain in the doctor's eyes... and in her own, long time before, when finding out sad and true things. She surely didn't want to see something like that in Andarius beautiful blue eyes. Noah would be better soon.

She arrived at the dining room, taking a place by Joseph's side. "So... the library was useful? Could you pass me the information you've found?"

Iriya was guided to his seat that were a nice chair almost build in the finest gold except the seat that was mixed with a fabric of the color red and white, his layers of thin cloth hanged beside and outside the mighty chair and even though his size was somewhat funny in the bigger chair, he still gave out a leader aura. When it started to get quiet and the maidens done with their job with taking the plates to the table, he looked up at everyone and stretched out his arms.
-"Emarin to amori õ, souzuu shinabe." His boyish voice echoed throughout the dining hall and then the men started to eat. Joseph told the others that didn't know how before you eat, you say these words as a blessing to have the food on the table and also a thank for the lives (animals) being sacrificed for us to eat.
-"You could transelate it to, I thank you(The gods and the animals) for the food (on the table), may our body (stomach) be happy (full)." Joseph then took a bite on the food as the atmosphere started to change and the people started to talk more. When Pandora asked about what they were talking about Joseph told everything to the books about the gods and the documents they found written by anonymous people, to how they got permission to enter the other library, talking about the possibilities of the powers of the Time Lord and the book from an angel and the mysterious paint writing "murderer" on just the Time Lord's page and lastly he told about another god, Anima.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-"You can let one of the maidens come with the food later." Andarius told Pandora when she asked him about the food, then when the walked out he looked at Noah, stroking her face and then felt her skin, it was warmer but it still felt weak, she had all the blankets on top of her and also ate that weird thing from the doctor but it was understandable that she needed more heat, having in mind that they are no ordinary human. Aandarius' hand got from her forehead to her long white hair and then slowly following down to her shoulder, were could he find more heat? His warm hand got from her shoulder to behinde her back, is there anything warmer? The other hand then stretched out to her other small shoulder as he got down to her, hugging her tight. What is warmer than what she already have obtained? He hugged her for a long time as he turned his eyes to the room, so much yellow, so much orange and red. He stared at the wall and kept hugging Noah as he got an idea as eyes widen.
-"Fire..." He then said.
-"Fire is warm." As he let go of Noah's little body he looked around the room but it didn't have any chimney, probably because of safety as he then remembered the guest room with the sofas and a chimney in the far end of the room. No, wait. Should he really do it? He looked down at her and then at his hands, he is warm but it'll be difficult to transfer heat to her if not...
The blankets was lifting with the white hand as he moved Noah a bit to lay beside her, hugging her once again. "Perhaps this could work..." Andarius thought as he stroked her head and looked at the wall. Should he do it? Let her beside the fire? Would it really work? What if Noah needed more heat? With a deep sigh he lay under the layer of blankets with Noah and hugged her, hoping his heat would be enough. He turned his head towards the window and looked at the stars. "If Noah can handle the cold space... then she can handle this."

Darius felt the weight of the little ritual before eating, and noticed how it had a deep meaning within the walls of that palace. Iriya had enough gravity to lead the place when necessary, and the angel admired him for this. He could understand the words and his lips moved repeating the same phrase without making any sound before eating. He found himself pretty hungry; fortunately there was plenty of food.

Some men still avoided looking at him, or glared a bit irritated. It seemed the situation was not any better since he asked Iriya to help him find more information about Arthur; the reasons for this aggravation were beyond him. So, he preferred to listen to Joseph explaining Pandora about what they had found until now, making one or two commentaries.
"I have no idea who could have done this to the Time Lord's page. But he certainly has enemies among the gods... This must be work of a very rueful heart." the girl said, before sipping from her cup. It was a very refreshing tea, much different from the hot beverage necessary to deal with the cold from the other city.

"If he has such an enemy, why wasn't he attacked after all this time without all his powers? He must be weakened now." Darius said, after gulping a large portion of meat. "Or maybe he was attacked, and this is not registered. What worries me is not how the gods deal with their own affairs, but how it can affect the mortals. Especially considering some of his powers are here."

He lowered his tone so only Joseph and Pandora could hear him. Probably Iriya knew about what he was going to say, but he didn't want the other men to hear him. "If Iriya controls one of said powers, that is probably a good thing. Until now, he has proven himself someone of good character, and has enough assistance to use this skill with wisdom and justice. If I ask Vesa to help him, she could give some advice too, and everything would be safe..."

Pandora picked up some fruits, starting by the grapes, picking one by one, while listening. "The problems are... this Arthur guy seems to have one of those powers too, right? Ane he's not a nice guy." he mentioned. Darius sighed. It was about time to share information to the group and trust more the others, even though that was not the best place to do so. He would talk more in particular, when Andarius would be again with them.
"Yes, if Arthur has a power like this, it's probably very bad. That's why I'd like to meet him, before it's too late."
"Right. And... there is still one power left. And many mysteries."

That was true. But they were already attracting some attention, so Darius returned to his food, guiding the talk to safer subjects. "How is Noah? Andarius is now with her, right?"
"Yes. She seemes fine, but still asleep. I'm getting worried." she bit her lip. "I'll bring some food to the guy later, so the girls working her won't find out he's in the wrong room."

Joseph took a sip of his drink and listened to Darius and Pandora speak as he put the cup down and took his fork as he was about to eat the rest on his plate.
-"I don't think it's possible that someone can attack him even though he is in his weaken state. Why? How can a god get into the 4th dimension? If it's true that the Time Lord have only taken a mass change to get into the third dimension here, then isn't it possible that he can have returned to his original state and that is why no one can attack him? I mean, whatever the case, no god except the ones born in that dimension can go inside it and the Time Lord got born in it thus making him time himself." Joseph took a bite as he started to wonder for himself and talked out loud to his friends.
-"However, speaking like that, if he now would be time itself, why would he give his powers to some mortals?" Joseph knew, just like everyone else that they probably have asked this questions to themselves a lot now but for some reason, it also feels just as wrong as he'd willingly give his powers away as to loose them. Although the only thing he knew, is that they have to search for more people with the powers of time, who knows, maybe there are more than only the 4 time powers told in the story but... what would that be? "No... I shouldn't think too much, I will not question what he told me." Joseph thought to himself with a smile as he heard them talking about Noah.
-"It is strange... how long is she going to be asleep? Is her powers really that weak? Or... is something else taking her energy?" Joseph then widen his eyes, why would he say that?
-"Sorry for saying such a thing, I do not mean to worry anyone." Joseph said with a nervous smile as his eyes turned to Iriya as one of them men spoke.
-"Iriya, what's wrong?" And there, on his throne he looked quite shocked. Iriya mumbled but no one could hear him, however you could almost guess by his appearence that something was wrong.
-"No... that can't be.." Iriya said suddenly and then looked at Joseph, Pandora and Darius.
-"I saw... something... It was Arthur."

.....................................................................................

Andarius woke up for a second, have he fallen asleep? For how long? He looked around but he didn't see anyone, perhaps it was only for a very small moment even though it felt longer. He looked at Noah who was still asleep and checked her temperature with his hand holding her tummy, she seemed warmer but she still didn't wake up, why? Andarius got out from the bed and tucked her in the piles of blankets. He sighs, perhaps he should just let her sleep for the night and then in the morning she will wake up? However she have already slept for 2 days on their journey to Venella and then here, if he only knew what was going on, he could help her but he doesn't want to do anything dangerous. Not only that but the party is being held tomorrow as well. He looked at her and saw her calm sleeping face. "No..." He thought. "I worry too much, she looks fine and her heat is getting better. Maybe I'm worrying too much?" He couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed over his worry but he had promised to take care of her since she's so young. However it's also strange, for how can she be so young when she's almost like him? He have always wondered this but perhaps he will know it eventually, maybe even Noah doesn't know herself.
-"I'm sure Pandora will be back, sorry but I will leave for now." Andarius said as he would leave the room, he needed to take care of something, or rather, find something. He walked down the hallways from the men's dormitory and head to get Gyuk's key to the secret library.

"As I said, many mysteries..." Pandora said after Joseph's commentary on the Time Lord. "I've never thought about 'dimensions' working like that... I mean, the time being the fourth dimension and being a dimension where something can live. It makes sense for a god. And it's very useful having - or being - a dimension where only one can reach. It's the perfect refuge."

Darius wondered a different thing. "Maybe those who possess the powers can also reach this dimension, for they are partially Time themselves." But how could that be? Portals? Teletransportation? Transfiguration? Once becoming part of the fourth dimension, would they be able to come back?

A cold feeling ran through Darius spine when Joseph mentioned that maybe something could be draining Noah's energy, and he finally stopped eating, resting the flatware, while Pandora frowned and glared at Joseph as if he was saying something offensive. "If something is daring to do that, not even Andarius will be quickier than me to kill this bastard." she mumbled in a low voice, so she would not disturb the others at the table with harsh words, even though her irritation could be felt like a wave of heat.

When all the heads turned to Iriya and everyone listened to what the boy was saying, the ex-Angel was surprisingly calm and absolutely serious. "What was your vision, young master?"

Status
Not open for further replies.