His Little Pet

Annabelle smiled and nodded her head. "I love bring with my daddy. He's so nice to me," she said softly.

Smiling Taven kisses her gentaly. "And you make daddy feel really good my dear."

She smiles widely and she kissed him back, curling up into him.

Taven gently runs a finger up and down her thigh smile his thoughts leading back to how he had gotton this girl.

"Daddy where do you work?" she asked cutely.

"Well my dear I am on the excutive board for the company Microsoft. i help make big desicions as well as run apart of the video game enginering divsion."

She looked at him with confusion. "What is Microsoft? And what's a video game?" she asked softly. "So does that mean your the big boss of the building?" she asked cutely.

"Microsoft is a big compan dealing with many thin mostly computers and i video game is something one would to play to entertain ones self"

She looked at him and nodded her head, still not understanding much. She never went to school so she was never taught. She was taught how to speak, and that's all.

Taven smile and patted her on the head the limo then stops infront of a large building the door opens and Taven climbs out the car takes a few steps so that the driver chould help Annebelle out of the limo

Annabelle smiled and thanked the man who helped her up out of the limo.

Taven looks behind him and motinons with his head "come my dear lets lets go inside." Taven gently grabs Annebelle's hand and leads her in side into an evevator.

She smiled and nodded her head and taking his hand. She walked with him, looking around in aw as she walked with him. The building was huge.

Looking around the small elevator Taven eyes fall on Annebelle. "So what do you think about where I work my dear?"

"The building is really big Daddy, what is this thing that we're in now?" she asked looking at the buttons cutely.

Thinking to himself he wonders about the life this girl must of been living she knew very little about the outside world it broke his heart a bit. "Well my dear this is an elevator it moves between up and down tall buildings."

She looked at him and nodded her head understanding. She looked at the buttons and the strange symbols. "What are these?" she asked, pointing to the numbers.

Smiling before speaking he points to the buttons as he describes each one. "well the buttons with numbers on them represent floors we are goin to the one of the top floors as indiced by this button" Taven's finger point to a button that said 75. "noticed that it is lighten up meaning that it had been pressed now these buttons over here to the right can be used to open or close or keep the door open and this one here thats red it for emergancys."

She listened intently and smiled. "This is so cool..." she said softly smiling happily.

"Yes it is my dear." The elevtor stops and opens Taven walks out nodding and waving at a few people. Walking up to desk he looks at the girl sitting at it. "Im here Stacie see if they are ready for me."