His Little Pet

She continued to moan out and arch her back high as her Daddy continued to fuck her with his fingers.

He pulled his fingers out and tasted his jucies on his fingers. "mmm my dear anne you taste lovley he then rolls on his back and move her into a sixty-nine postion. he then leans forward and runs he tounge up her and down her opening

She blushed and moaned out loudly as he began licking her. She recovered quickly and leaned up and began sucking on her Daddy. She wanted him to feel good.

Taven let a small moan of pleasure exscape from his mouth between lick he then plunges his tounge into her opening and explored her, he reches his hands up and grab he bottom and pulls her on to her face making his tounge go deeper.

She tried her hardest to focus on sucking but he was making her feel so good. She was moaning loudly, although muffled by his member in her mouth.

Taven then pulls his tounge out and starts to do quick flicks with his tounge he as uses his thumb to massage her clitories he stops for only a mere second. to speak. "my dear annebelle you taste wonderful." with that he went back to licking the beautiful and tasteful snatch before him.

Annabelle moaned out, now that her daddy's member was no longer in her mouth. "Daddy! I wanna make you... feel good too..." she moaned out loudly.

Taven stopped and smile "very well my dear let make Daddy feel good."

She moaned softly, sitting up. She rolled over onto her hands and knees, She leaned on her chest and neck, pushing her bottom up and out. She used her hands to spread her supple cheeks. "Daddy, please use me to feel good," she said hotly. Her entrance was wet and glistened and waited eagerly for him.

Taven go up on his knees and crawled up to her he grabbed his member and and lined it up and then put his head inside of her heavlying opening he then graps her hips and slowly pushes his thick 8 inch member into Annebelle.

Annabelle let out a loud moan, as her daddy entered her pussy. She was tight and wet, forming to his member and squeezing it snugly.

Taven let out a moan as his last few inches entered Annebelles pussy. "mmm your so tight and wet my dear." with that Taven begins to thrust in and out her her quickly buidling speed he then finds a steady pace and maintains it.

She moaning out loudly as he thrusts in and out of her. She lets her hands go and props herself up, arching her back, letting her hair pool down her back as her daddy made her feel good. "Daddy! You feel so good inside me..." she moaned out to him, tilting her head back as he thrusted into her.

Thruough his thurst taven grunts "Daddy feels so good being in your pussy so good." to make his point taven puts exta power in his thurst his balls slapping up against her. Tavne then reachs up and groupes this beuatiful girls tits as he fucks her lovly snatch.

She is so happy, sitting up so he could his her deeper inside and have better access to her breasts. She was moaning out loudly. Usually she never felt this good. Her old masters would finish so quickly with her and she would be left needy.

As Taven drives his dick in and out of Annebells pussy he gently and lovlying kisses her back he also then begins to pinch her nipples. after abit he runs his hand down and begins to rub her clit as he fucks her.

She moans loudly, leaning against him and kissing him as he fucks her, causing her pussy to become drenched and slick.

The sounds of Taven hammering away at her tight pussy could be heard all throughout the room Taven then removes hes hands away from her and puts them pack on her hips and then begins to do deep long power thrust in to her.

She moves with his thrusts, moaning out. "Oh Daddy! I feel so good! Can I cum with you daddy?!" she begged in pure pleasure.

Taven can feel the seed bulding in his balls "yes my dear you can" with that taven speed doubles as he hammers away at Annebelles pussy. he then rams himself deep into her and moans loudly "fuck im cumming."