His Favorite

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letting go of his cheeks, the werewolf let go of Aime's cheeks, unable to look at him. "But....You...Who is he?"

"His name is Eric. He's a vampire." He murmured, wioing his eyes on his sleeves. "He's an asshole..."

"So you skipped out on me, for an asshole? Someone who probably doesn't give a shot about you. But I do. I dare about ya."

"But... I mean, he sort of cares? He was doing this thing where he was having sex wjth "pets", and he cut all ties with them."

"So....So he's gonna cut ties with you. And you know it. You know he's with other people, but you decided you want him?"

"I don't know, okay! And... H-He sort of scares me..." He murmured softly, his eyes now hallow as he grew more and more upset. Je ne sais pas quoi faire, ok?! Je vous aime tous les deux et lui, mais pour des raisons différentes. Je sais que je vais être égoïste, mais je ne peux pas l'aider!"

"Aime, your speaking French. I don't know what the hell your saying." He whispered with a frown.

Shaking now, he covered his eyes consciously while backing away. "Je suis désolé! Je ne sais pas quoi faire ou dire et je pense que je devrais simplement laisser..." He stammered out, "I... I need to leave."

"....Alright, fine. Leave. But when your ready to not be a damn sex toy, call me."

"I don't want to be his sex toy! I don't want to be ANYONE'S toy! I-I... I just want to have a normal, functioning relationship for once in my life...."

"And you can have all of that with me! If this guy is really how he says he is, then you won't be in a serious relationship with him. He'll use you."

Pursing his small lips into a thin line, he replied with a shy nod. "Can... Can I have a few days to think about it? This is a lot of pressure from both of you and I don't think I can make a decision now."

"...Three. Three days is all I'm giving you." He whispered and walked off.

He watched the werewolf wander off before quickly disappearing, reappearing in his large home. He was the perfect image of a restless ghost, passing through walls and up stairs as he tried to make a proper decision

Two hours later did Eric call him. He hadn't seen him since last night, and was wondering what happened.

Physically jumping from the call, he easily flew down the stairs to snatch the cell. "U-Um, hello? Eric?"

"Hey babe, so ya told the human you two were done right?" He asked sitting on his couch as he held his phone to his ear.

"He's not hunan." He corrected. "He's a werewolf. A very deductive werewolf who already knew about me."

"Wait....What?" He mumbled, now annoyed. "...So what the hell does this mean?"

"I... Don't know." He replied flatly, "It's all very confusing, okay? And I'm scared!"

Status
Not open for further replies.