His Favorite

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"....Hear you out? Wait.....I'd this about that guy....from last night?" He whispered, a grimace pulling at his lips as he looked away. "....Are you seeing him too?"

"This isn't about him at all. This is about me, and who I am. J-Just listen, okay? It's... sort of a lot for you to take in."

"Okay.....Okay, tell me." Whispered Ryder, his eyes not meeting his. All to upset.

"Not in public." He replied, frowning. "In private."

He took his hand before moving to lead him outsides, more towards the woods. "N-Now don't freak out."

"L-Listen, um..." He whispered, rubbing his arm warily. "I'm.... I'm not exactly human. Well, I was... B-But... Now I'm not. I don't know how I died, or.... Or what happened, but I know that I've been dead for quite awhile."

"....And this is suppose to bother my right?" He asked before laughing. "Aime I knew you were a ghost!....You didn't know I wasn't human?...I'm a werewolf." He answered.

He immediately panicked at his words, it definitively not being the outcome he expected. "You knew...? But... But how? And why did you never tell me if you knew I wasn't human?!"

"Because I was under the impression you knew I knew....I mean...You really didn't know I was a werewolf?" Asked the man as he arched a brow, before laughing. "I really thought you knew."

"How did you know about me?!" He wheezed, pacing. "Was it that obvious? I thought my disguise was good! I-I..."

"I could smell you weren't alive. And I just...assumed you could tell I knew, and that I wasn't human...."

"Well, I couldn't...." He whispered, biting his lip in absolute horror. "I-I... I didn't expect you to be so accepting, to be honest. I thought you'd go and run off or... Freak out... But I guess it's good that you don't?"

"....What's wrong, why are you so....scared now?......There's nothing to be scared of now right? Now you know I accept you so....do you wanna be with me?#

Tugging on his hair, he let out a verbal groan of distress. He took a seat on the grass, tears reaching his eyes in conflict. He was in love with both, for different reasons, and he was completely split in the middle on what to do.

He frowned, "I'm... I'm in a bit of an emofional pickle. I don't know what I want."

• Love
Reactions: Ocean
"....So this does have to do with that guy from last night.....You were seeing him....You canceled our plans to be with him...." He whispered hurt written across his face.

"... I mean.." He frowned, looking away shyly. "I'm really sorry, please forgive me? I don't... I don't want to lose you..."

Status
Not open for further replies.