Highschool Roleplay partner needed!!

U

Ushikeu

Original poster
Hi! I'm hopefully hoping that someone will come around for this story, and if you do what I need is a roleplayer who can play a loner girl at the school!

Story

Alan Shicho was one of the popular boys but loved to help whenever he could, he loved to be around his friends and girls always wanted to date him! Yet when Alan doesn't have anything that he loves, he breaks apart, and because of this, he is driven to the edge, yet prom is coming up soon and it's his only chance for someone to ask him to prom! But, will someone ask him or will he be all alone?

Your requirements

All I need is a person who can play as a loner girl at a highschool around 15-17 yo, half-human half-cat, and someone who can understand basic grammar! And I'm not joking, I've met roleplayers who can't even rp right, which just brings me to tears! So message me if you are interested and I'll message you the OC!

Reactions: UnknownAras
I'd be interested in doing this, If so I am accepted would you be interested in doing it on discord?. If you don't have one that's totally cool too. - A ❤

I'd be interested in doing this, If so I am accepted would you be interested in doing it on discord?. If you don't have one that's totally cool too. - A ❤
I would love to do it with you, but sadly, I don't have a Discord, sorry, but I will try to get one in a few days!

I would love to do it with you, but sadly, I don't have a Discord, sorry, but I will try to get one in a few days!
Oh that's absolutely fine😄, whenever you get it be sure to contact me😊

Reactions: UnknownAras