Hidden wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sighed again. "You asked for it." He held out his hand again. This time, a black substance crawled its way down his arm, forming sharp obsidian claws. Two dragon-esque wings expanded behind him until they covered an entire side of the small room. Blood red eyes looked at the half angel and the hunter, a long tail flicking back and forth. his feet were also clawed; dark and inhuman. "This is only the intermediate stage, for casual talk. Wait till you see my actual form in battle," he smirked. He chuckled darkly, "See, I am half human, but my other parent isn't an angel. My dad's a demon." He crawled up the wall and leapt onto a pipe on the ceiling, so he was resting on it like a cat. Then he smiled. "Don't worry, I don't bite. I have a good friend who's an archangel. With whom, by the way, we would be much safer." He eyed the weapons on the wall lazily.

Aqua stared the half demon before breaking out in a smile "man that is so COOL! You look like your half dragon" she said with a bright smile, it was weird, she knew, for someone who was half angel to compliment someone that was part demon but it was true and then she curled to Cole "no offence but an archangel does seem like the better idea"

"...I'm something much worse. I might scare you if I tell you, so I'd rather leave it at that." [crackle] "...alf human, but my other parent isn't an angel. My dad's a demon."
The listening device did have a few seconds of shaky communication every so often, but when it did get over the static, the sounds came in very clearly indeed.

Emmy had picked up a nugget of information from the boy who had followed the half-angel girl; he had said that he wasn't a half-angel, and in fact a half-demon. She specialized in angel hunting, so she wasn't sure what she would do about the mysterious companion of her target. What he was, though, was even unholier than a half-angel. Needless to say, Emmy would have to eliminate them both.

In the meantime, since the target had been identified as a half-angel in public, she would have to move, wouldn't she? I can help with that, Emmy thought as she pulled out a college brochure from her pocket. She was an assistant professor in Human and Angelic Relations there, so the staff trusted her to bring down any half-angels that attended. The brochure didn't say that the school was pro-hunting, of course. That would ruin the whole thing.

With a half-smile on her face and earbuds in her ears, Emmaline K. Silver slipped the college brochure down the manhole, hoping the people in the room wouldn't notice it opening a little.

Aqua really didn't notice it, she was far to busy staring and grinning at the half demon "serious that is brilliant! Dragons are epic and your wings are kick ass! I've love to have something like that instead of these boring feather wings"

Zeniel grinned. "Glad to see your one of the more accepting ones. Most people don't like demons; its a natural response, as well as double-edged sword demons know how to use well." He spread a wing out. "What, these things? They look cool, but they're just membrane over bone, so things like arrows can tear through them." He folded his wing again. "Of course it heals rather quickly; demon powers and such."

Liam was just walking around in the crowd full of people. He wasn't doing much. He had a hood on and dark Levi pants and a black t-shirt. He really didn't want anyone to see his face. No one should, or everyone would see his face and then ask questions. Then all of a sudden, he smelt something different, an half angel, a half demon, and a....an Angel Hunter. He scold at the thought of the the Hunter. He followed the smell, but then saw others as the same. Hunters. "Damn it.." he said and hid for a moment. He was good at hiding. He saw the Half Angel, the Half Demon and the Hunter. "What are they doing?" he said to himself. He watched the other Hunters walk around and move to find them. They must be after the female Angel. His scent could be detected by both Angel and Demon but not by a Hunter. He was different. He's a Half Angel and Half Demon. His Mom was a Demon and his Dad was an Angel. They once fought on a battlefield for land but soon fell in love. They were both killed by Hunters in front of him. But his Guardians, who are humans, were good friends to his parents. They took care of him and taught him things to control his powers and everything. As soon as they departed, he moved quickly towards the alley way and saw someone go into this man hole. He stepped out from the corner and walked slowly down the alley way and heard voices. It was the half angel and half demon. By this time, he knew they could smell his scent, so he hid a bit and just watched. They wouldn't be able to find him. But he was hoping they'd walk outside to see what it is they smell. He had a rare scent. Very rare scent. He looked up and could see the Hunters still looking. He was hoping they would walk out before the Hunters find out where they are.

[crackle] "...rane over bone, so things like arrows can tear through them. Of course, it heals ra-"[crackle]

The boy wasn't exactly providing an autobiography, but he was giving Emmy very good information. The angel hunter hastily pulled out a notebook, and scribbled in it.

Aiming for the wings will stop him. Like arrows - Pointy melee weapons work. Probably bullets, idk. Holy water added?
Self-healing wings... some kind of charm/poi needed

Emmy couldn't stay here forever, she realized after she finished taking notes. So, she took the earbuds out of her ears, and set them in front of a camcorder so it would record the sound. She needed to check around the area, in case she, too, was being followed. Emmy got to her feet, confident that the camcorder would fill in for her well, and surveyed the alleyway. Suddenly, she whirled around, sensing someone. Emmy couldn't see anything, but she knew better than to trust her eyesight. She pulled out her binoculars, scanned a wall, and found something very interesting: Someone was hiding near the wall, and seemed to have repressed angel and demon lineage. How was that possible? It was very rare indeed for someone to have an angel and a demon as their parents. That didn't stop Emmy from pulling out a modified pistol and shooting two spaces on the wall. "That was a warning, wherever you are," she said coolly as she put the pistol back in its holster, and continued to make sure the alleyway was cleared out.

Out of nowhere two bullets went straight to his arm and then shoulder "Ugah!" he grunted out his mouth and fell down hard near the hole where the two people were talking, "Damn it..." he said as he got up. He made a loud noise as he fell. He looked around and pin pointed the location of the bullets and saw a female walking near the alley way. He was pissed. The bullets were pushing itself out of his body. His glowing eyes good be seen through his dark hood. He scolded "You....." he said as he stared right at her.

Emmy turned, seeing a young man with glowing eyes with blood coming from his arm. "Yes," she said to him, unflinching. "Me." So, she had shot him? That was relieving. She tried to shoot only the people who had it coming, and if anyone did, it was this guy. The eyes didn't look like a good sign.

The angel hunter was already occupied, much to her annoyance. She was just about to think of a strategy for dealing with the half-species teenagers, when this "rare game" showed up. "I'll let you get away, if you want to," Emmy told the angel-demon hybrid. "But there won't be a second chance." Still, she put a hand over her pistol in case he wanted a fight; after all, this one didn't look too happy, and that was the only reason why Emmy was showing him mercy for the time being.

Auqau jumped at the sound of the bullets going off "stay here" she said quickly and rushed over to the man hole, she popped her head up and saw what was going on. The teen grabbed a near by rock and threw it in to the street, making sure it sounded as if someone had run out of the ally

"Well?" Emmy demanded, losing patience with the hybrid. "It's now or ne-" Tap. Tap. Tap. She was cut off by the sound of someone making an escape. This wasn't good. Emmy allowed no witnesses. She pulled out her pistol and shot in the direction of the sound, intent on killing... nothing. It might have been a sham, Emmy thought as she looked around the alley. At one point, she caught sight of a girl's head poking out of the manhole. Wait, THE MANHOLE?! This was one of her targets! Emmy managed to hide her surprise, and put a small, amused, and somewhat sympathetic smile on her face as she looked the half-angel over. "Please, for your sake, don't worry about him," Emmy told the teenager firmly, with kindness in her voice. "I can handle this." Maybe the girl would perceive the angel-demon hybrid as an antagonist, and follow Emmy's advice - or, even better, try to fight the young man, which would involve one of the supernatural abominations dying. Emmy turned back towards the hybrid. "You wouldn't do this in front of her, would you?" she asked, her head tilted to the side. Questioning the opponent's honor was always a good move.

Aqua glared at the girl that shot at the new guy "leave him alone" she snapped, climbing out of the man hole and let my large wings spread out wide in an intimidating way "back off before you regret it" she warned, her eyes actually glowing "back away from the wounded lad and walk away"

Emmy narrowed her eyes at the half-angel girl. "You think I haven't seen the scary-wings act before?" she said, all traces of sympathy vanishing from her voice. "I will not back away, since he most likely is a consolidation of an angel and a demon. If that isn't unholy," she went on imperiously, "then I don't know what is. And I've seen a lot of unholiness." She turned to face the hybrid. "As I was saying, it's now or never. If you're not going to run," Emmy told him, "just say so. I have my reasons for being merciful."

Emmy adjusted her tight black bun, as she usually did whenever a tiny bit of fear started to creep in. Taking on two opponents was never a good idea, so if the young man decided to stick around, there could be trouble for the angel hunter. Still, her line of work had a 15% dependency on pure chance. "I think you should be doing the backing off around here," Emmy told the girl. "I don't think I'll regret fighting a teenager."

He had enough of the Hunter talking and was in front of her in a flash. Faster than anything before. His hand grabbed her throat and squeezed as he lifted her up and slammed her into the wall. His eyes burning with fire as he looked deep into her eyes. "You should be the one running..." he growled as he squeezed tighter and then loosened his grip. "This Half Angel has nothing of what I can do to you. No one has ever seen a Half Angel and Half Demon, only in myths. But since you already know the myths, you know exactly what I can do.." he said as he let go of her neck and backed away in front of the Half Angel. He looked back at the female "I will handle, stand back. I don't want you to get hurt.." he said softly. He didn't even know this girl and he was helping her out. He saw something coming from the side and aimed for the Half Angel and he stepped back and moved her out of the way and it hit him straight in his head. He pounced back, his hood finally coming off. Soon, his face was revealed. A very rare thing to see, his eyes cooled as he was kneeled near the female. It was like he was kneeling before a Queen. His hair was a icy white gray color and as he stood up and opened his eyes, they were a icy bluish white color with a hint of red in the rings. He was very rare indeed. He spoke calmly "I don't want to hurt anyone. Go and I'll spare your life." he said as he looked at the other female.

As Emmy was slammed against a wall by the neck, one thought ran through her head: Oh, crap. Staying to record more would clearly be suicidal. When the hybrid released his grip over Emmy's throat, she took in a single gasp of air, shaking a little, then got to her feet. "All right, fine," she said slowly, raising one hand as a gesture of surrender. She darted to pick up her listening device, and left the alleyway. The angel hunter wasn't going to push her luck with the pair of supernatural creatures by retrieving the camcorder as well, so she left it where it was.

She headed for a library, intending to do some research on hunting half-demons. Emmy hadn't seen anything of the half-angel's closer friend, although she had heard a bit, so she would need to get information on him from a book. On her way to the library, she stopped to sit on a different bench than before and review her notes.

Aqua watched as the woman left and she sent a glare at the new lad "I appreciate the help but it wasn't needed. you didn't need to go as far as to grab her throat like that" she said disappointingly, she looked under back in to the man hole and smiled "you guys hang on one second" she said before looking at the new comer "and you are?"

He didn't saw anything to be exact just looked at her. She didn't realize that he's just not a Half Angel, but in a Half Demon as well. He dealt with the Hunters all his like. Saving the Angels or Half Angels from being destoryed, and then he'd leave and never be seen again. He looked at the Half Angel. "Liam..." he said as he looked at her. He was about to walk away but decided not too. "You have to realize, I'm not just a Half Angel, I'm also a Half Demon, the morals are different then the two especially put together. I'm a very rare species, you if I'm not mistaken is a Half Human, and the other guy is a Half Demon and the other dude is a Hunter. We are different, but as well as alike. I'm not a killer but I am to protect someone, even if it means I don't know that. Even if that means you..." he said as he pointed and then continues. "...so I had to do what I had to do. I'm sorry for my actions but it saved your life." he said as he looked deep into her eyes. "I usually don't stay and talk but for some reason...something is tell me too." he said as he still looked at her. She probably didn't even realize how rare he really was. His hair explained it perfectly, not normal, nor normal for any Half Angel.

Aqua rolled her eyes "yeah yea, no offence but the rare thing doesn't matter. You're different, so what? What's even normal these days? Whats normal for a spider is chaos for a fly" she said then smiled "sorry. I don't sound very thankful, do I? I'm Aqua, thanks for helping out. Mind me asking what someone like you is doing in such a small town? Wouldn't it be easier to hide in a large city?"

He looked at her 'Great. Another one of those kind.' he thought to himself. "Does it matter why I'm in such a small city? Already nosy are you. Why ask someone who just tried to help and then blow back in their face and then ask why he is in a small city." he snapped back in a calm tone. He sighed "I go to school here. College." he said. He was about to saw something till someone came up "Liam?" a woman said. He turned around and he saw a little girl run up to him. "Where were you...you were gone.." she said as he looked down as she bear hugged him. Another girl who seemed older, about his age. "You had me worried, I thought the Hunters found you. Ar....who is she?" she asked as she stopped into her tracks. They were nothing but human. "Chelsea, she's an Half Angel, like me. I helped her get these Hunters away from her. But seems like a mistake." he replied back to her. "Damn it, Liam. You can't go and do that, you know they don't like your kind. Remember what they did to your parents! Remember what happened 2 years ago! A Half Angel and a Half Demon nearly killed you for helping them because you were different. Mary, sweetie, come on." she said to Little Mary who was hugged to Liams leg "Nooooo, I'm staying with Liam!" she pouted. Chelsea grunted and walked over to Liam. "You need to stop doing that. I'm not like them or like you. I'm only just a human, I can't protect you. I know we aren't your blood line, but we are family. We need you, Liam..alive. I don't want to have to watch you die because of some ungrateful bitch wants to kill you because you are different. Do you understand?" she said and looked at Aqua "And you! He's a good man, just because he's different and not like you doesn't mean jack shit! He will rip your wings and feed them too you! Don't touch him!" she snapped. Liam put his hand on her shoulder. Chelsea had tears rolling down her face. He was about to pick up Little Mary till she ran toward Aqua. Little Mary bear hugged Aqua and had some tears in her eyes. "Pwease, don't hurt my Liam. We need him. He my Gwaurdian Angel. Don't hurt my big bwrother!" she said to her. "Chelsea, if she wanted to fight me, she'd have done it already." he said as he tightened his grip. "I just don't want to lose you.." she said. She buried her face into his shoulder and Liam looked at Aqua to she what she would do. He hoped she didn't treat little kids they way she treated him.

Aqua bit her lip, a bit unsure of how to react to the scene before her. She never was very good ar dealing with familes, especially after being taken from hers at such a young age. The teen crouched down in front of the little girl and smiled softly "don't worry little one" she said gently "I don't want to hurt anyone. I only got a bit made and mean because I was scared and worried for my other friends you see. I'm not really a bad person, just protective and not so good at dealing with new people" aqua stood up at looked at the older two "I don't want to hurt or put anyone in danger. And I have no problem with him being different. To me there's no normal, I don't judge people on what they may be. Same foes for Liam here"

Status
Not open for further replies.