HiccupXJack rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toothless nodded and stayed close to Hiccup as they walked into the room, the globe with all the glowing lights looked strange; he was curious as to what it was for. The dragon looked over at Jack who had decided to situate himself on the globe, a smile on his face as he looked at all the glowing lights.

North turned to look at Jack, "Get off of there! That is not a play toy!" He hollered then mumbled a few things to himself. North then turned on Hiccup. "What are you here for?" He asked.

Hiccup shrugged slightly. "I met Jack a while back and we came here. He said you could get Tooth to give me my memories. "
North glanced up at Jack, "Is this true?"

Jack chuckled and stuck out his tongue playfully as he flew down and stood beside Hiccup as he spoke; he crossed his arms and nodded. "Yeah...he can't remember who he is, like before I got my memories back. I figured I would help him out a bit..." He said, leaning against his staff which was standing on it's own. "I went three hundred years without knowing why MiM awoke me, and Hiccup here; he went longer than that."

Hiccup looked down. "I haven't known who I am for a thousand years. During the viking era." He said then looked at Jack. "I awoke with Toothless here and he never told what we were ment for." He explained. "Though I learned that I was the spirit of fall." He added, his hand stayed on toothless's head.

North turned around and faced Hiccup again. "Alright. I'll call for her immediately." He turned around and left through a set of doors.

Hiccup sighed, and looked up to the globe. "Whats that up there?"

Jack looked at Hiccup and smiled a little as he looked at the globe. "You see all those lights? Each one of those is a child that believes in the guardians...one of those goes out, that means someone has stopped believing." He explained.

Hiccup nodded. "So its bad if one of those lights go out?" He paused then shook his head. "Dont answer that, of course its bad."

North came back out of the room he went into earlier. He wore a long coat with red decals and a fur cap. Two swords were strapped to his back. "Get ready! We are leaving," he smiled.

"Well, sometimes when they go out there's always another light replacing it really." Jack replied and looked at North with a smile. "To the sleigh? I think Hiccup and Toothless will just have to follow us since I'm sure the dragon can't fit." He replied as he followed North.

Status
Not open for further replies.