HiccupXJack rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah. Three hundred for me." Jack replied. "I think the viking era was close to a thousand years though...I think. There was something about it in Jamie's book." He shrugged in thought.

Hiccup groaned, "Oh you hear that? We're a thousand years old, Toothless. I must have lost count..." Hiccup shouted over the wind, his hair blew in every direction as they flew.

Hiccup looked at Jack, "I musy not be that old.. How come if I am.. no one has heard of me?" He asked with a somewhat pleading expression. The dragon rider was honestly confused in all of this.

Toothless groaned a little at the thought of being that old; he had lost count but to be that old, time flew fast it seemed. The dragon looked up at Jack, curious as to what the winter spirit had to say.

Jack frowned a little and sighed. "Honestly, I know how you feel. I went unnoticed for three hundred years. No one had heard of me and no one could see me because they didn't believe in me..." He explained. "But if you are looking for someone to see and believe in you, I know a great group of kids." He smiled.

Hiccup bit his lip, he couldn't quite believe it. He just couldn't. Learning that he was a thousand years old upset him, his life flew by like that. He shook his head and let a wide tooth grin show, "Does that mean I'm older than you?" He asked, readjusinting Toothlesses wing.

He looked ahead and sighed, the wind blew his hair back behind his head.

Jack chuckled softly. "Yeah, probably. I died when I was eighteen so that would would make me about three hundred and eighteen." He said as he thought about it. "But then again your not the oldest person I know."

Hiccup glanced at Jack. "Old Santa Claus? Yeah, heard he's quite old." He said, "But I do feel better knowing I am not the oldest." He added. His mind crossed the thought of being believed. "I could be believed in..? That would be nice." He said then smiled.

"Not just North, Sandy to." Jack replied, smiling a little as he looked at the other. "It is nice to be believed in, Jamie and his friends were my first believers...and admittedly he sort of likes dragons." He said and pet Toothless who gave a small purr.

Hiccup nodded, he could believe what it would feel like, being believed in. "Do you think you could tell them about me..? I could do some dance and do something with the leaves?" He asked then chuckled. He leaned forward against Toothless, he could feel his dragons muscles moving. The familar feel he had experienced the past thousand years.

"What do you suppose will happen when we get up North..?"

Jack nodded happily. "Of course! I would gladly introduce you to Jamie and the others." He then shrugged a little as they flew and hummed a little. "We'll, talk to North and see if he can get Tooth to come over; she might have your memories at her palace." he said.

Hiccup nodded again, then frowned. "Now, tell me. How long is it going to be until we get there?" he asked.. "I do have to tend to the seasons to get it ready for you." he said. He turned his head towards Jack, and not taking his eyes off of him. "Lets just hope she does have my memories.."

"It should only take an hour if you go fast..but I do have a snow globe for emergencies...that will only take a second. I don't want to keep you from your job." Jack said and pulled the snow globe from his hoody pocket; he said the destination before throwing it ahead of them and a portal appeared. "Fly through." Jack told him and flew straight into it. Toothless stared at the strange portal Jack had gone into and looked back at Hiccup.

Hiccup raised one eyebrow, "What the.." he muttered to himself. The snowglobe was a swirl of colors, until he saw the north pole. He looked down at Toothless, "C'mon bud. I'm sure nothing will happen. Lets do this." If Jack went through then Hiccup could, he was sure of that. WHen they got to the otherside, Hiccup shivered. "Its too cold.." he muttered, looking to Jack. "I actually think I might have time.. I would love to meet that Jamie you talk about, after this of course." he said.

Toothless flew through and shivered a little, it had been a while since they had stuck around anywhere that had winter so he wasn't used to it right now; he looked over at Jack who had landed in the snow, barefoot. "Then we'll do that." He smiled. "Jamie is a nice kid, you two should get along well." He said as he headed toward the entrance of the building.

Hiccup landed Toothless and got off of him. He shivered again, the snow came up to his ankles and gradually began getting deeper as he went. "Thats good.." he muttered as he neared the building. He followed Jack to the enterance and waited for Toothless to come. He didn't like to go places without him.

Toothless followed after Hiccup and Jack, who opened the door and let them in; his light green eyes scanned the inside and instantly saw little elves walking around and a huge hairy beast came up. "Oh hey Phil!" Jack smiled, greeting the yeti who spoke back in a strange language and then looked at Hiccup and Toothless. Jack looked back at them and then back at the Yeti named Phil. "Oh, this is Hiccup and his dragon Toothless."

Hiccup furrowed his brows and studied the Yeti, but then smiled."Hello Phil." He said, his hand was upon Toothless's head, rubbing it. Hopefully assuring his dragon that everything is alright.

A man came through one of the doors, he was large and had a white beard.. but he had big blue eyes. On both of his arms were a naughty and nice 'list'. He came up to Jack and patted him on the back. "Ehhh Jack!" He said, a smile upon the jolly old mans face. "And.. who are you.." Santa pointed at Hiccup, whom replied "Hiccup sir.."

Jack smiled and looked at North. "Hey North, this is Hiccup and Toothless, they are the spirit of Fall. I ran into them when I went to visit Jamie earlier." He explained. "And he sort of doesn't have any memory of who he was before he became a spirit like me." He explained.

North nodded. "I see. Very well. This way then!" He gestured for the three to follow. Throughout the shop there were elves, whom were not helping with toy making. A group were dressing eachother like Christmas trees. North chuckled. "Good job." He complimented, continuing to walk to the globe.

Hiccup slouched a bit, he looked even scrawnier when he did that. His light brown hair fell into his eyes as he continued to walk. This place was huge for Hiccups opinion, he never remembered being in a bigger place than this. He had lived in small city's bringing fall to many places.
Hiccup looked around wIth his bright green eyes, which seemed to be filled with curiosity.

Jack nodded and followed after North; his staff resting on his shoulder as he walked; he chuckled softly at the elves and hummed a little as he greeted a few of the yeti's that they walked past, trying to keep up with the older guardian. Toothless stepped over a few of the elves and gave an annoyed grunt, these things seemed to be everywhere; he wasn't sure what their purpose was.

Hiccup stopped walking and looked back at Toothless. "Hey, bud. Dont you remember a couple years ago when we heard about North? These are his elves.. who are supposed to work on things but I think they don't. " he said putting a hand on his dragons head. He spoke softly to Toothless, "Don't worry about them, okay?" He asked.

North glanced back to see Hiccup and the dragon had stopped. "Come on, now!" He chuckled, a deep and throaty laugh. He turned back around when he made sure they came.
They arrived at the globe, it glowed brightly with bright dots everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.