Heroes: Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do my posts some time today ^^

Well I only managed to do Zachary yesterday, but I shall do Caine today and for Alex, need to wait for @Josh M to reply with Kami yes :3

I'll go ahead and make another post. I was hoping someone would interact, but now it looks like you're all going to have to deal with me interacting with you! Muahahahaha! Be warned?

Nikolai is gonna be in New York in my next post, I figure he'd be trailing someone. So if someone wanted to bump into him on the street or in a diner while he's watching the place across the street that could happen.

I am back from my hiatus. I will check out if there were new posts and will post some time tomorrow since I wont be able to make it today. A lot to catch up on :3

Ack! I'm not getting alerts again! So sorry guys! I have the failz.

Apologies additional absence. I had some...family issues. All is settled now and I shall hopefully post tomorrow night.

Reactions: redlemonaide
Gotcha. If I don't get response soon, I'll have my char run into Nikolai if you like. Save this thing yet!

Gotcha. If I don't get response soon, I'll have my char run into Nikolai if you like. Save this thing yet!
Works for me, put a post up for her whenever you feel necesarry and I'll work his thing into it.

Will finally post tonight with :3

Was that a Nikolai reference?

The landing reference? Well, partially. It is, but the "tell him to meet me" refers to the guy that survived the carnage. I doubt Nikolai would agree to meet him like that. Or! If you want, we can work towards those two meeting in next several posts?

The landing reference? Well, partially. It is, but the "tell him to meet me" refers to the guy that survived the carnage. I doubt Nikolai would agree to meet him like that. Or! If you want, we can work towards those two meeting in next several posts?
Mehbe

Guys, i think im gonna have to pull out, i have a lot on my plate and as I'm still roleplaying I need to cut some out, and unfortuantely this is one of them, I really wanted to see Natsumi and Alexis grow within this rp but alas there are other roleplys that im more involved in than this one

Status
Not open for further replies.