Heroes: Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodness, the alerts stopped coming up for me on this RP as well! Sorry guys, didn't try to abandon you or anything! Weird, it was in my "watched threads" list and everything, so I wonder if it has anything to do with age or... something. Huh, I'll have to be more active about it myself.

Aye no worries it runs kinda slow anyway. GM seems to not be around idk :/

I don't think it is dead. I would reply but I need more posts after mine

I think it's just on a temporary hiatus while we locate our GM... does Celane have a co-GM? None of the other RPs I'm in have picked-up either, so I don't mind taking on the responsibility if it's needed. I'm pretty sure we can just post openly right now for the introduction anyway, but I'm sure a couple of us are waiting to make sure everyone's had a turn before we leave others in the dust. Too courteous a team we got going here ;P

we have more people who want to join, we need to figure out something......

Celane needs a co-gm. That much is true

Aye :/ not a good time for hiatus

Alright I am gonna be honest my alerts weren't going off for this so I thought people just stopped caring, but a Co-gm isn't a bad idea.

haha it happens it is ok, but this is awesome RP, why would we forget about it? ;3 We can't wait to wreck shit. >3<

so she we pm the people who asked if the sign ups are still opened and didn't get an answer?

Yeah I will get to that as well, also pretty every character that has been posted while I was gone, but kind of not gone is accepted.

Reactions: redlemonaide
Seriously. Well, @Ali, looks like it wasn't just you. lol. It was happening to a bunch of us, @Celane, no worries. I volunteer simply for availability reasons, but if you know somebody else better or someone has been more involved in the making for longer (pretty much anyone but me), feel free, lol, I will not hold it against you.

Well I mean sure if you would like to do it by all means you can, unless anyone has a problem with that, >.>

not at all :3 I vote yes for co-GM ^^ and we are good to go :D

@Celane By the way, am I allowed to use the third character? I made his CS few posts before

Reactions: redlemonaide
@redlemonaide if I may suggest you start with tagging people that had their cs ready and ask if they are still in and explain what happened. And maybe we should tag people in IC posts too (the ones that the post refers to) so they dont miss it yes ;3 and will post intro gor Zachary tomorrow I am kinda tired and I want it to be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.