Heroes At War - Battlefield Glory [8/8 Spots]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Victor Markov Your character is a bit older than what I am comfortable with. Leonins can live nine times longer than a human, but you should set your own age at about 300. I would also like you to expand your bio. Other than that, lovely work
Edits made.

Last edited:
Maybe a transplant from a colder northern climate? Like he was born in one of the Northern countries, fought in tribal scuffles up there until he was old enough to carry on and move south. Being called 'from the north' could just be a xenophobic jab from people in this country.
Thats part of my current CS, but if he has to be from Tarabon it changes things. Is the North of Tarabon like really icy and cold?

He doesnt hold any loyalty to the Northern countries, Only reason he is from there is because his momma practiced bad magics and fled. I can promise he's gonna stay as loyal to the cause as any man from Tarabon.

I think they call those 'Defectors'.

Anyway, I'm sorry but I may be slow on putting up my first post because I'm dealing with crippling depression. I also have work tomorrow. Late. On Halloween of all nights.

But, at least I didn't have any plans in the first place so there is that...

I think they call those 'Defectors'.

Anyway, I'm sorry but I may be slow on putting up my first post because I'm dealing with crippling depression. I also have work tomorrow. Late. On Halloween of all nights.

But, at least I didn't have any plans in the first place so there is that...
You're not alone when it comes to working on Halloween. I'm in that same boat. As for you being depressed, feel free to shoot me a message anytime.

Thanks for the concern but I'll keep the details to people that already know me. I'll keep you all posted on my condition, whether I can post, etc.

Thanks for the concern but I'll keep the details to people that already know me. I'll keep you all posted on my condition, whether I can post, etc.
Alright, I respect your decision and I'll keep you in my prayers.

@Victor Markov I don't know where to start about your character. I want a more structured bio. Drop the "One who knew how to kill a Leonin" All characters are completely killable. (Not that I am going to enforce that but still)
Honestly I would scrap half of it, as right now I find it hard to understand what's really going on. O.o

@All I'm pleased with the current replies to the IC, though @Kirito still need to edit his.
I'll wait for a couple more people before I write on. In fact, it would be great if a group could be formed by the General.

• Thank You
Reactions: Azaryin
Specifically picked from the General? From within the crowd of others, right?

Sorry @Rion I got home late last night. I'll post soon(hopefully)!

Reactions: Rion
Specifically picked from the General? From within the crowd of others, right?

Just so we can introduce the different characters to each other. Then Oswald will show those close around the camp and explain and the Heroes can ask questions. Once that is done we'll probably do a time jump so we can get underway.

@Rion

I think I will have my character join like that. I'm figuring that Cudsul would have a 'Call To Arms' that couldn't be responded to by Cudsul's troops. Not without Torena's order seeing the town as being compromised in security, so instead of sending their troops, which they need in order to secure the territory in and around Cudsul, they send Torena. Since the war effort is a little more direct than Cudsul's home security, it's seen as a better trade. They don't have to spread so thin, and Oswald's army gets a nice addition. Provided they treat her well.

Sound like a good point of introduction?

@Rion

I think I will have my character join like that. I'm figuring that Cudsul would have a 'Call To Arms' that couldn't be responded to by Cudsul's troops. Not without Torena's order seeing the town as being compromised in security, so instead of sending their troops, which they need in order to secure the territory in and around Cudsul, they send Torena. Since the war effort is a little more direct than Cudsul's home security, it's seen as a better trade. They don't have to spread so thin, and Oswald's army gets a nice addition. Provided they treat her well.

Sound like a good point of introduction?

Not sure I understood. You will join after the time jump?

Geuss who forgot to watch the IC and totally forgot we had it up!

@Rion First IC post is edited

I didn't really know there was going to be a timeskip, but what I meant was that Torena would be recognized as a replacement for the number of militia that was expected from Cudsul.

Status
Not open for further replies.