Not open for further replies.
View attachment 89989
Race: Elf
Place of birth: Stohess, Tarabon (Formerly the settlement of Collonith

Hero Class: Warrior
Weapon(s) of choice: dual hand-and-half swords sheathed on his back
Armor type (Light, medium or heavy): Medium
Skills (Max. 5.):

Dual-Wielding: Generally just using one sword in his right hand, if the situation gets dire enough, he can draw the second sword from his back and use them both. This allows him to engage two enemies at once instead of only one.

Mother's Rosario: Using his one sword in his right hand, he launches himself at an enemy, striking with such speed and precision that said enemy has no time to react.

Starburst Strike: He rarely uses it, but this attack, used with both swords, uses most of his energy from its shear ferocity. He only uses it against strong enemies, such as Paladins or Berzerkers.

(OOC)
Weaknesses(Min. 3):

Finariel is too trusting. He is quick to trust, acting more on the thought that everyone is good until they stab him in the back than on the reality that some people are inherently evil.

Finariel is quick to anger and vengeance. Going along with the aforesaid weakness, if someone does cross him, he will hunt them until their debt is paid in full.

Finariel has a habit of pissing off the wrong person. In his 327 years, he has gotten in more fights with drunkards because he pushed them too far than he cares to count.

Reason character joined army/goal(s): He crossed the wrong noble, so the prospect of joining the kings army and being under his protection against vengeance strikes was too good to pass up.

Personality: Finariel is loyal, even if he gets in trouble over it. His parents were killed in ambush as a teen, so he practically raised himself, which led to his loyalty towards people he just meets.

Short bio: Finariel is a strong fighter. He taught himself how to fight, and has only refined his skills over his three centuries of life. He has seen kingdoms rise and fall, rulers come and go, friends live and die. His tends to have a pessimistic view of the world.

Growing up on the more seedy side of Stohess from the time his parents died until he came of age at 31, he learned that everything in lie has a price, and made a habit of selling his fighting skills to the highest bidder as he got older. It was this, along with dealing with people that his moral code told him to kill, that gave him such a sour outlook on life.

Leaving Stohess, he wandered a lot, occasionally meeting someone that struck his fancy, occasionally getting into fights with the wrong person, always on the looking for adventure.

Signature (IC name): Finariel Greenleaf

Accepted and added to Cast.

@E.T. So your IC name will be E.T....?

For some reason I kept reading that as though you wanted our username sort of thing. Should be fixed now.

• Love
Reactions: Karma200 and Rion
Oh, and if I am taking too long to create my CS, feel free to start without me.

A support Mage coming in as reinforcements at just the right time to turn the tide of battle...
How exciting~!

Do we have a guess-timate of when the IC will be up?

Alright, I got about 2/3 of my cs done including one picture. Just gotta add a description of his human form and fill out the ooc portion of the cs.

69peva.jpg

Race: Human
Place of birth: (Tarabon) Borderlands, Saldea

Hero Class: Berzerker
Weapon(s) of choice: Dual single hand axes/Greatsword
Armor type (Light, medium or heavy): Medium
Skills (Max. 5.):

Warrior's Mind- Very few times is Bjarke's mind capable of anything but combat, he will always see things as if they were a great battle.
Savagery- He will throw himself over enemy shield walls or into them in order to get at his enemy, his fury knows few limits during battle.
Tracking- He was raised hunting and tracking in the Borderlands, scraping by on whatever game he could find.
Rallying Roar- His cries on the battle field fuel the fear in his allies and enemies, giving them to impetus to fight or to flee.

(OOC)
Weaknesses(Min. 3):
He is a man of passion, it is easy to bring him to anger and twisting his words.
While in combat he is gifted he is still a deeply barbaric man when it comes to politics.
He has a love for great celebrations, often loosing himself in them and forgetting his place.

Reason character joined army/goal(s):
He loves fighting, it is a natural talent of his. Without a patron to fight for he would simply roam and plunder without cause.
Personality:
Bjarke is not a decidedly rude or blunt man but often he can be seen as vain and crude. He will defend those he is loyal to and those he cares about without fail but will take no criticism from any man, King or peasant.
Short bio:
Bjarke was born with his brotherto a witch mother. Who'm from an early age attempted to impart her knowledge unto them. He displayed no talent with the magics, nor any interest. He expressed a love for fighting, while his brother enjoyed the teachings of his mother. Bjarke never truly felt he belonged, but he always knew without him his mother and brother would starve. He loved both far too much to leave in any case. He was the brute of the family, always hunting, always killing, always fighting his brother. At the end of Bjarke's 20th year he was encountered with a tragedy. He returned home to find his mother's corpse, she was killed by no blade or sickness. But it was magic. The magic that she had once taught to his brother had been used to kill her, the prodigy. Bjarke lost his mind, he tracked his brother for several days before finding him curled up by a low stream. Bjarke took great pride in what he did next, despite his brothers pleas for his life. He used the stone knife his mother had given him, after he had finished he left the blade by his brother's corpse.
Months he roamed, trapping eating in the cold of the Borderlands before happening on a group of Dwarven miners. Bjarke remained unseen from their eyes until nightfall. He crept into their tents in the night and smothered the first of them, after the first he used a pick-axe to finish the rest quickly. He stole what equipment he could and fashioned himself some over clothing for the approaching winter. Whilst he was stripping the bodies he saw something that caught his eye. A spiked shoulder piece, it was a magnificent piece. The spikes were designed for going through plate, or splintering shields. He attached it to himself and was surprised at the ease with which it fit.

After several more months he came further South, coming in contact with men the likes of which he had encountered. They far outnumbered him but treated him fairly, he traveled with them for some time. Learning the strength that comes from numbers. Within this time he honed his skills as a tactician and fighter. His form was criticized for being so barbaric in its display of strength but it often got the job done. He spent 7 years with these men, eventually a small group decided to try piracy. Bjarke was more than happy to join them, he had never seen the ocean. Only heard of it in stories his mother told him, and the casual talk of men that had been on it. He and these men sailed the Arith Ocean, cruising the coasts and islands plundering where they pleased. After 3 years he had lost an eye and received many scars, but the life began to bore Bjarke. Attacking unsuspecting merchants was no suitable challenge. The next they returned to port he left, never seeing these men again nor giving them a goodbye. He decided to travel and find his fortune, to fight for a cause that granted him freedom in battle.
(Just wanna say I'm totally open to editing this as the Borderlands doesnt have much to any lore)

Signature(IC name): Bjarke
Writing the IC right now, and I realize that I forgot to mention something important. All characters are required to be born in Tarabon. You should be able to just edit a few things...
That's why its part of the rules. Sorry for spotting that mistake this late. >.>

I'll have my cs finished asap.

Found the other two pictures I'm going to use. Now to get the ooc portion done. <.<

Well damnit Julian, now I gotta rewrite. Also, could you tell me how to work that whole Warrior of the North thing in with the him being from Tarabon

Well you could say he traveled north and had his fame grow there.

On a side note.
I'm kinda glad I recycled Kascarde. In a way.

I'll start my post now x]

I have work tomorrow but I'll try posting then.

Alright, my cs is ready for review.

@Kirito You may want to re-read the IC. The army camp is located outside Elmora, while the Castle is positioned inside.... I'll also hit down and say your post was a bit on the short side, as I assume you have read the rules.

@Victor Markov Your character is a bit older than what I am comfortable with. Leonins can live nine times longer than a human, but you should set your own age at about 300. I would also like you to expand your bio. Other than that, lovely work.

Well damnit Julian, now I gotta rewrite. Also, could you tell me how to work that whole Warrior of the North thing in with the him being from Tarabon

He could be from the northern part of Tarabon <.<?

• Thank You
Reactions: Victor Markov
Maybe a transplant from a colder northern climate? Like he was born in one of the Northern countries, fought in tribal scuffles up there until he was old enough to carry on and move south. Being called 'from the north' could just be a xenophobic jab from people in this country.

@Kirito You may want to re-read the IC. The army camp is located outside Elmora, while the Castle is positioned inside.... I'll also hit down and say your post was a bit on the short side, as I assume you have read the rules.

@Victor Markov Your character is a bit older than what I am comfortable with. Leonins can live nine times longer than a human, but you should set your own age at about 300. I would also like you to expand your bio. Other than that, lovely work.

Yeah. I kinda figured. I have limited time online, so I was kinda rushed. I'll edit it tonight and make it longer.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rion
Maybe a transplant from a colder northern climate? Like he was born in one of the Northern countries, fought in tribal scuffles up there until he was old enough to carry on and move south. Being called 'from the north' could just be a xenophobic jab from people in this country.

Well, as long he have no personal ties with the northern countries... But it would be far easier if he was just born on one of Tarabon's northern mountains.

Him being exiled would be more than enough to cut all ties with the northern countries~
Bjarke the Forsaken Berserker, murderer of the North, slaughterer of men! May he never again step foot in the snow of his home, lest our axes find his neck!

Status
Not open for further replies.