Hero Parade [Regular Version | Signups]

Just tell me if I need to change anything, and I'll do it when I wake up.

Name: Katherine Elias

Villain Alias: Hammerhead

Species: "I'm a human, and a badass one at that."

Appearance:
aaBmi5n.png

Villain Costume: Basically the same as appearance, just with metal gloves on top of the gloves she wears.

Personality
"Hot-blooded, Arrogant, Rude and Defiant, but a Damn Genius, I've heard it all, and that sums me up. But in a fight, If you ain't got it in you to throw down, you ain't worth my time. However, if you're brave, or dumb enough to go toe-to-toe with me, then I'll give you the best god-damn fight you've ever had, and the most painful torture session in history. There ain't nothing better than wailing on someone you've defeated, to make 'em remember who gave you that cracked sternum and that black eye. You get the picture now? Good. And don't you dare say I got an ego! I'll make you eat those words, vomit 'em up again, and beat them down again!"

History

"They said the ring was no place for a little girl. I showed them what their mouths looked like bloodied and with no teeth. From the day I could raise a fist I fought all around town, sendin' punks screamin' to their
mummies that I beat 'em up. Damn right I did, and I enjoyed every second of it. And when I hit the big leagues, the circuits, I hit the jackpot. The news loved me, saying I was the next Mike Tyson, I was gonna be a star. The
fighters didn't think so, they only saw me as a girl. So I fought like one, and left every single one of 'em on a stretcher, I didn't take fighting lightly, it was my life."

"And then that bitch took it all."

"I'd never been knocked out before, but all I could only describe it as shameful, everything I had done, the fans I'd made, the money I'd earned, all the faces I'd crushed, all gone, right there. They chanted her name, showered her with applause, while she taunted me, it was humiliating."

"So I killed her."

"And I took my time too, it was such a good feeling, no gloves, no protective gear, just my anger, my revenge, my fists...and her face. I beat her for what seemed to be hours, until she finally dropped dead on the ground, the adrenaline took over me, I needed more, much more, the thirst for battle became an addictive drug, and I only had one way to quench it to the core. Although, fighting a super hero wasn't my best idea, one punch knock-outs are embarrassing, even by my standards, I'm lucky he let me off easy, but it hasn't stopped me! I've used my intellect to build myself my best friends, Righty and Lefty, they gave me the power to fight on par with those heroes, and the cops they drag along with 'em."

"So let the fun begin!"

Skills: Hand-to-Hand combat - "A lifetime spent in a boxing ring can work wonders in a real battle, but since my
Villainous uprising I've dabbled in Wrestling and Kenpo Techniques to improve my skills."

Engineering skills - "Tinkering with cars and shit with my old man taught me a lot about how to construct things from scratch, that, and a lot of Google searches."
Weakpoint Knowledge - "I've been punchin' the human body for years, I know where shit hurts the most, other beings, ain't got a clue."

Weaponry
Elias MK II. Power Gear. Comes in 3 different parts.

Righty - A mechanical glove that can produce a fiery blast on impact at the press of a button. Has a considerable cool-down time, I can't over heat now.

Lefty - Another mechanical glove, builds momentum from my punches, raising my punching speed to mad levels.

Shelly - A Metal Plate, layered with different impact resistant materials that covers my torso and lower body, I need that protection, I'm only human.

Powers & Abilities
"I haven't mentioned it yet, but I can get some good momentum in my body if I keep moving around, it doesn't make me super strong or anything, but it keeps my frail body from getting nailed by long range attacks."

But, my equipment does give me mild;
-Enhanced Speed
-Enhanced Strength
-Enhanced durability

Minion Information: I'm no crime-lord, and fighting for me is strictly mano-a-mano, so I have a small squad of expendable delinquents who wreck shit up or cause a scene to get the city's attention, and if I rouse in a group of heroes, they can take care of the one's I'm not interested in, or hold down the hero I am, so I can punish them a little longer...

Are we still allowed to have multiple characters, I'd like to make a character for the Delta Squadron.

Are there any spots open for Delta squad open? I'd like to reserve a spot.