Hero Parade [Regular Version | Signups]

Name:
Leone Damien Kyvak

Villain Alias:
Kot

Species:
Human, maybe... Probably not... Anybody know if having bits of cat DNA thrown in my genetic makeup still makes me human? Anybody at all? Or am I just talking to myself here?

Male, as if my features didn't give it away. And why am I still talking to myself? This can't be healthy.

Appearance:

Villain Costume:

Personality:
I am a lone wolf so to speak. I handle my affairs personally, which means I don't want idiot goons screwing up my business. Of course, you can't break into every building at once, so you need to hire people. I just don't like sharing all of my information. I run a small, black market fine art ring, so sensibly, I like the finer things in life.
I like to roam on my own time, and simple rules mean nothing to me. I don't plan on destroying the world, no. That would mean destroying the art which I procure and deal. And while my respect for humanity itself is incredibly low, the art which humans create is something to be treasured. If not by appearance itself, then for the figures it reels in annually.
People have called me a very feline person, and cats seem to love me... Not entirely sure why. I don't exactly ooze love and kindness, let alone warmth. I act on my own interests.

History:
I began as nothing more than some random 'what if' in the head of a Russian geneticist. He came to this fine city, which it seems I've never left, after he was ridiculed in Russia for proposing a project combining man and beast in a single strand of DNA. He used his own genetic matierial and the genetic matierial of his young lab partner to create a healthy, yet vulnerable zygote. The geneticist began to tweak the DNA structure, inserting certain feline genes into the genetic code of the zygote. The test-tube baby grew healthy and strong, despite the fact that it's heart beat was slightly irregular. Yep, that test-tube baby was me.
As I grew up, my abilities were constantly tested and pushed, as was the importance of education. The geneticist wanted me to be like him. Nothing less than a mirror image of himself would please him. And he treated me like I was some costly failed experiment... Which I pretty much was at that point. I was just a sixth grader with sharp teeth. In high school, I began to notice that I could see better in the dark, and when I got in a fight with one of the delinquents, I was shoved out a second story window and landed on my feet. I couldn't explain it at all, but something told me that it had to do with my testing.
In an act of fury, the geneticist pulled me out of school and began more vigorous tests. I turned to art in order to escape the drone of it all. After many nights of brooding, I worked myself up enough to disobey the geneticist and go on his computer. I learned that I was an experiment to him. And I enrolled in a college before erasing all data on the computer, removing the hard drive, and destroying it. I then disappeared.
Or, more correctly, became independent. In college, I studied business and art, and fell into a group of guys that I found interesting. I hung out with these guys, stealing what I pleased until someone put the blame on me and the police showed up. Those guys were the first humans I've ever trusted, and I plan on making them the last. I easily escaped the cops by accepting my abilities as what they are.

Skills:
I have an eye for potential, a head for business, and an attraction to fine things. I also am quite good at finding my way around security systems. Spreadsheets and rigorous planning, as well as extreme organization, are my ways of getting through tough spots.

Weaponry:
I have my claws, my fangs, my temperament, and the few weapons I keep lying about the place- particularly, pistols and small knives.

Powers & Abilities:
Anything I can fit my head through, I can fit my body through as well.
My vision is perfect at night, despite the fact that I have to wear glasses during the day.
I've survived falls, without injury, from heights that would have seriously injured or even killed anyone else.
My nails sharpen into fine points and revert into ordinary nails on command, most of the time.
My canine teeth are unnaturally sharp for a human.

Minion Information:
I do not enjoy the idea of dependence on anyone except for myself. However, I can't run a business all by my lonesome, unfortunately. My employees vary in skills, but all of them know fully well what will happen to them if they betray or fail me.

Others:
My villain name means Cat in Russian.

Last edited:
Well... Am I accepted?

Yes you are.

And I believe it is time to rev up my game.

I might sign up for this version as well, if that's alright with you.

Oh man got multiple ideas @~@. Curse you Champions Online! anyway i'm allowed to do so right? @Crow

Last edited:
The list is updated.

So, uh, when are we gonna start?

After all hero spots are filled.

Finally, I post my person up!

Name: Isabel "La piedrita de la colina"
Hero Alias: Mantle
Age: Unsure, but her past memories remember having at least a 15th birthday party at some point.
Species: Previously Human, unsure as to what she is now past rock and stone.
Appearance:
1423608111590.jpg
Personality: A headstrong girl who tends to act before thinking. Her emotions are pretty easy to read, and is easy to please. She does have a habit of being overprotective of her squad mates.

History: Her "birth" started her as a small pebble on the top of a mountain top. As time passed, she began to form conscious thoughts as well as remember past memories. These memories started off important, giving her things such as her name and looks. The more she remembered, the more she grew and her rock body took the shape of a human girl. After her memories of her third birthday party, they became for the most part very trivial things, like buying candy from a store or putting on clothes. She still grew, but at a much slower rate. After some time, she made her way to a village at the bottom of the mountain and managed to become an object of local legend. Eventually it reached the ears of someone in the Hero Alliance, and Isabel found herself joining their organization after a small visit.

Skills: With her new physiology, she has an impossibly high tolerance to alcohol. Good at saying tongue twisters.
Weaponry: Her two fists, one could say they hit like rocks.
Powers & Abilities: This permanent rock form obviously gives her protection from more mundane weapons, but this is more due o her new form. Her actual ability would be her power of debris clinging on to her as objects break around her. These extra layers that slowly form serve to make her slower movement-wise, but give her a stronger punch on top of more armor. The added debris either absorb into her or fall to the ground after a fight is over and she reverts back to her normal form. Also the power of horrible rock puns.

Although it hasn't happened yet, she feels that if she goes overboard in a fight for too long, something strange might happen to her after the battle is over and the rocks covering her drop.

Squadron: Delta

Name: Braden Everett
Hero Alias: One
Species: Human
Appearance:

Hero Costume:
one_by_adamlimbert-d38tphp.jpg

Personality: Outgoing, social, great people skills. Good at getting people to have fun. Physically affectionate. Attention seeking, loves crowds. Seductive, open, revealing, loving, empathetic, attachment prone. Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities. Needs to live life in accordance with their inner values. Disorganized. Prone to losing things. Irresponsible. Acts without thinking.
History: Braden Everett and a twin brother were born two weeks late, to Pedro and Ana Everett in the small Midwestern town. The brother was pronounced stillborn by one of the Doctors. However, in actuality, he had been born healthy, but given to another family. The lateness of Branden's birth only foreshadowed his bad habit of always being late. Branden grew up reading the adventures of his favorite superhero, and acted many of his hero's adventures out with his friends. When he was a child, his mother was killed and his father was convicted of the crime. The drive to prove his father was innocent gave Braden a strong belief in justice. Braden was about 16 when he found out about his powers. He was running from a bunch of bullies ,from his school, and all of a sudden he ran so fast that he suppressed a speeding car. When Branden got home he deiced to use his powers for good, and to help others who can't help themselves.
Skills: Braden is very good with people, and he knows how to cook well
Weaponry: N/A
Powers & Abilities: Super Speed. Braden is pretty much as fast as the flash.
Others: Both of his parents are dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: My name is Valentine Winters but you may address me as Val.
Hero Alias: White Raven
Age: I have lost count of how old I have become over the years, and besides its not polite to ask ones age.
Species: I am what you people call a Fae
Gender: If you cannot tell by my body then you are truly a daft one. I am a female
Appearance:
a_fairy_basked_in_light_by_hilyargeon-d47jsrk.png

Hero Costume:
263764-535bcefb2af42.jpg

Personality: I am mostly a gently person but when I need to I am down right viscous and will stop at nothing to protect the squad. I was made to be a proper royal so I have class and etiquette.
I am dependable and reliable to those who need me, I do not like my orders challenged even though I can be nice I will never allow myself to be pushed around to that extent.

History: My past, well if you insist you pesky mortal. I was raised in a Fae province called Val Orlei in line to be the next queen to marry the next king. I was brought up for this job specifically and I played the part people wished me to play. Many many a years passed when my soon to be husband caught ill and passed on, secretly I was relieved for this but a small part of me was saddened by his loss. I still be came the queen of Val Orlei but I was not required to marry anyone. When I heard of need to help stop crime I volunteered leaving my kingdom in the capable hands of my council.
Skills: I am skilled in hand to hand combat and excellent with a sword. Guns are not my things I cannot stand the brutishness of them at all! Give me a bow and I can out shoot anyone. Most forms of hand to hand combat I have studied because of requirements of the court.
Weaponry: I mostly prefer a bow and a sword they are more honorable weapons in combat.
Powers & Abilities: Like the vast majority of the Fae I can manipulate and control the elements and commune with nature. However I do have a hidden talent for destruction that not many Fae have. I also posses longevity and quick healing like all fae do.
Squadron: Omega
Others: Leader of Omega Squad

Name: Jun Kjellberg
Hero Alias: Cascade
Species: Human? I guess
Appearance:

Glutamine.full.1444711.jpg

Hero Costume:
borderlands__zero_by_lionpawheart-d5gdek3.jpg

Personality: Cocky and invasive, Jun doesn't mind playing with another person's belongings. He tends to spout random things and can be a little hard to get along with. Jun is a little childish, some might say, but it's because of what's been put in his coffee every morning that makes him so active. That and he suffers from a hyperkinetic disorder. Jun appears to be a very optimistic and energetic person.

History: Jun was raised in an orphanage. He doesn't know his parents. Jun was a good kid and was overly friendly, not to mention a bit too hyperactive. He loved the other children and nuns in his orphanage. That is, until it was burned down. He was moved from foster home to foster home and gradually grew up into learning how harsh the world can be. Jun was almost depressed at some point after constantly getting beaten up. He learnt how to run away from these situations, but had to pick up a knife at times. It was fight or flight. Jun hung out with the wrong crowd and began to steal stuff, cause he learnt that he can't get everything he wanted. He wasn't given a proper education but he enjoyed watching his foster siblings solve equations from their homework. Jun can't read (illiterate), but he likes numbers. He was 15 when he discovered his… 'power'. One of his foster parents was really drunk and he brandished a knife at the foster children and his wife. Jun was with a younger girl he was close with. Before the foster dad swung his arm to kill them, Jun closed his eyes. It was silent. The girl he was with gasped. When Jun opened them he found that he was lost. The years afterwards remain a mystery, but he started to help people at some point.

Skills: Knife combat, mainly close combat (if you give him a gun he is bound to shoot a comrade…by accident of course.). Agile, he used to do parkour with the local kids in his area. Formerly, he was skillful at pickpocketing and lockpicking. He doesn't mind being able to use it again. Jun used to play basketball.

Weaponry: He wears a belt that carries a lot of knives (he tends to lose them). It also carries gum.

Powers & Abilities: Shadow travelling/Teleporting. The power to get away, as how it would be described. Also used as an advantage when fighting.

Others: I need a mummy. Jun is like a rookie in the police force. By that I mean he is completely new to the superhero thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I'm still analysing the apps, for the time being, these four apps are accepted.

Spots are open unless stated otherwise.