Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Historical, Fantasy,
original.gif
Hello, I'm back again. I might regret this later but I'm looking for one or two new rps to fill the bit of extra free time I've got recently. I'm going to keep this pretty simple since who are we kidding no one wants to read through walls of text and introductions so here goes:

Preferences/ expectations:
I prefer to play female main characters in MxF pairings and I'm looking for someone to play a male character. I'll play side character of any gender or orientation.

I tend to write between 500 to 1000 words on average I would like someone to do the same otherwise I'm likely to loose interest and drop within a few posts

I'm a huge sucker for romance and all my rps include it but it shouldn't be forced or the main driving force of the plot.

Smut is fine but as stated above plot is more important

redundancy is redundant but plot really is super important so I need some one capable of working with me to develop and flesh out a complex and interesting plot that we continue working on as the rp goes on. I don't want to be stuck doing the heavy lifting

What I need from you
If you read everything above and can meet those expectations and you're interested in one of my ideas please pm me with some general information about yourself, your interests(genres, themes, etc..), preferences, and a basic writing sample, please!

Prompts
bBLnvGu.jpg

Okay here's where things are going to get a little weird. I don't feel like listing pairings and I don't have any plots in mind so I'm just going to list writing prompts I've collected from across the internet and we can work on building a plot around it later. I'm listing a top ten list I have more, all you have to do is ask

Worshiped

"I bet you get real sick of everyone worshiping the ground you walk on," the antagonist said. They circled the protagonist as they trembled with want, a wreck of kisses and bite marks. Truthfully, they felt rather affected themselves by the sight. "Talking to you and touching you like you're some kind of divine thing, and not some hot mess with no clue what you're doing." They stopped in front of them, surveying them for a moment. "Why don't you tell me how much you need this again?"

Deal?
"You're going to make her fall in love with you," the witch said with a smile more grotesque and more enchanting than the most dangerous spell. "And then you're going to break her heart, take it out of her fragile, sweet little chest and give it to me. In return I'll give you your precious beloved back. A small trade, no?" She paused. "Do we have a deal?"

Promises, Promises
"There's a price for everything," the demon murmured. They traced their finger down the woman'throat, along racing pulse point, stopping when a sharp nail reached above her heart. It cut through the material of her dress with hopeless ease at even so casual gesture. The demon's gaze fixed on her with an intent and unmistakeable hunger. "You," the demon continued. "Were mine."

"No one else is authorized to trade my soul."

"Oh, it wasn't your soul that your beloved promised me."

Not your fault
"Shh, it's alright," the villain said. "You're doing beautifully and I'm so proud of you. But that's enough now. It was cruel of them to make you fight me - you could never have won. It's not your fault."

Liar
"You lied to me."

"How could I not," they replied, too softly. "I knew if you ever learned the truth that you'd look at me like you're looking at me now." Hands, too gentle, for what they'd done as they fluttered and reached. "Close your eyes." A plea.

Old Gods
"Should you be spending so much time at the shrine of a dead god?" asked the old god. "They can't help you anymore."

"I'm not looking for their help," they replied. They continued to tidy the place up, replacing the withered flowers with fresh ones. "I like it here, it's peaceful. Why are you here then at the shrine of a dead god if you think it's so useless?"

A smile twitched the old god's face. "I like it here," the old god replied. "There are pretty flowers."

Faith
"Such faith…" the villain looked at the other in wonder, reverence, shocked awe that quite stole their breath. Such beautiful, stupid, blindness. They were the most perfect creature the villain had ever seen. "Tell me, if I asked you for your heart, would you give it to me?"

"You have it already." As if they hadn't just met. "Or do you mean literally?

"It was all the villain could do not to grin, wolfish. They didn't want to scare this miracle, after all. But oh, how strangely ensnaring it was to be trusted so completely."Come with me."

Beg
"I like this," the vampire said. "One of the old ones moaning for me." They nuzzled the original vampire's neck, as if the very act of putting teeth and lips to throat wasn't a shockingly bold and intimate act in their world. The young thing did it like it was nothing - some whirlwind bursting with life and boldness still. They bit down and drew a groan from the other vampire. Soothed the mark with kisses. Fearless as they pressed them further against the wall. "You could bring down empires," the vampire continued. "And yet here you are…will you beg for me?"

How Cute
"It's adorable how much you want people to think you're dangerous," he said. He took a step forward, slow and sauntering, eyes shining in the burnt orange streetlight. "Would you like me to teach you?"

Sweetie
"Dearest. Darling. Sweetheart," the protagonist flatly recited the list of endearments the antagonist was most likely to wield in their conversations. "You're play acting at intimacy again. God, it must be desperately lonely being you."

"Oh, love. I'm not the one play acting at anything – if I wanted to be intimate with you, baby, I'd bother to learn your name."