Help me update my username!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Kaga names, why not Kagamon? Don't you have an obsession with pokemon?

XD That sounds more like a Digimon name, but, eh, maybe!

I feel like I might get bored of it before long, though. o3o

Kaga{
SQL> DROP TABLE USERNAME;
}

I would suggest Kagamine, because Vocaloids, but that's just me .3.

I'm ignorant of your opinion on Vocaloids, so it might not be very fitting for all I know.

I would suggest Kagamine, because Vocaloids, but that's just me .3.

I'm ignorant of your opinion on Vocaloids, so it might not be very fitting for all I know.
Haha, Vocaloids were the reason why I adopted the name in the first place. XD But then I stopped being as big of a fan of them as I used to (no real reason -- just kind of moved on to other things), and, even when I was a bigger fan of them, it just seemed kind of lame to just name myself after an existing character, especially since "Kaga" was really starting to stick around as my IRL name at that point. I had come to closely identify with it, and I wanted it to be more of its own thing, so I stopped using the "-mine" ending.

BUT now I feel like it just has a nicer ring to it than any other replacement names so I dunno. Might be kind of nostalgic, besides.

it just seemed kind of lame to just name myself after an existing character
Err... *glances at own username* >.>

I didn't know your username had Vocaloid origins tho, that's kinda cool. I'm a little sad to hear you're not as big a fan anymore, although to be fair my obsession with them as died down a lot in recent years as well.

Err... *glances at own username* >.>
I mean, it's not such a bad thing in general (if that's how I felt, I wouldn't have chosen the name to begin with). It's just that it didn't seem fitting, given the fact that "Kaga" was actually eclipsing my real name IRL. After identifying so strongly with it, knowing that I originally just copied it from an existing character just felt sort of... meh.

• Useful
Reactions: Hatsune Candy
The people have clearly spoken.

Become the leader of the Decepticons you were truly meant to be.
So... the first thing my brain jumped to was Mettaton rather than Megatron. A bit of Googling later, I found this:
cd5f425a9a50615c99b194f061237986c42edc7f547f9ed134fa1f8ffcbe0bf9_1.jpg

The Internet is a silly place...

I mean, it's not such a bad thing in general (if that's how I felt, I wouldn't have chosen the name to begin with). It's just that it didn't seem fitting, given the fact that "Kaga" was actually eclipsing my real name IRL. After identifying so strongly with it, knowing that I originally just copied it from an existing character just felt sort of... meh.
Oh, I see, that makes sense. I don't think I'd want that to happen with my username; I think it'd be pretty weird if my friends and family start calling me Candy or something similar.

Kakarot = Goku
Oh.

Was he always blue or did someone photoshop that to match my current avatar? Because as far as my minimal knowledge of DBZ is concerned, I do not remember Goku having blue hair.

And speaking of photoshop, what's up with the beard?

So many questions left unanswered. D:

Reactions: Kitti
Status
Not open for further replies.