Help Making Magic the Gathering Deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a tight budget, but I think it is something that could be done! Do you own any U/W dual lands?
No, but Glacial Fortress might work as a cheaper replacement.

Blue White Budget

There is the deck, it could use a lot of improvements though it stays under your budget as long as you get good prices for cards! I hope this at least gives you a starting point so that you can make a deck that is more to your liking! :)

Also, if you haven't heard of it, there is software called Cockatrice that allows you to play magic for free! Its not quite as good as Moto, but its 100% free, which is amazing in my book!

For fun, I am building a like...Green/(Splash Color if you want) Tron Super Friends deck. This deck is just for fun, and can be on a good budget seeing as the Tron lands are cheap. You just need Oath of Nissa, Tron lands, ways to fetch the Tron lands, some other cards and whatever Planeswalkers you want. Seeing as Oath of Nissa allows any land to create any color mana, as long as it is being used to cast a Planeswalker spell.

(Mine isn't so budget friendly because of Karn, Ugin, Doubling Season @.@)

Here is a U/W deck that a professional player very recently made to give you an idea of what a strong U/W deck in our current modern meta would look like!

Goblins can do great as long as your opponent doesn't run any: Big creatures, life gain, removal spells, mass creature removal, or any sort of tempo effects that take you off your fast pace!

There's so many ways to play Magic that honestly it's hard to recommend just one way to play

I agree with you completely! In fact, this is why I have so many different forms of decks to practice with and have fun with! ^.^

71002.jpg
67433.jpg

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME!?!
Odric-Master-Tactician.jpg

Wow i think i have alot of those card or better replacements. I think i have a playset of mana leak, and a better draw card instead of divistion, I thought I had a sphinxes revelation I might have sold it. I also have a reflector mage. Thx for showing me this.

Wow i think i have alot of those card or better replacements. I think i have a playset of mana leak, and a better draw card instead of divistion, I thought I had a sphinxes revelation I might have sold it. I also have a reflector mage. Thx for showing me this.
Sweet!! Glad to be able to have helped! ^.^

I agree with you completely! In fact, this is why I have so many different forms of decks to practice with and have fun with! ^.^
Never enuff cards

Also, if you haven't heard of it, there is software called Cockatrice that allows you to play magic for free! Its not quite as good as Moto, but its 100% free, which is amazing in my book!
This is amazing, I almost don't have to buy cards anymore, maybe we should play sometime.

This is amazing, I almost don't have to buy cards anymore, maybe we should play sometime.
I'd be happy to play! Like I said, if you have Cockatrice that is a really easy way for us to play! You can always add me on skype @ f0x7713 if you'd like to chat outside of Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.