Help Making Magic the Gathering Deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy to play! Like I said, if you have Cockatrice that is a really easy way for us to play! You can always add me on skype @ f0x7713 if you'd like to chat outside of Iwaku!
OH thanks, I'm just waiting for another game with this mentor I meant to finish a game so I can test out my modern merfolk deck here's the list if you wondering.
The sideboard is still under construction.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    17.2 KB · Views: 2
OH thanks, I'm just waiting for another game with this mentor I meant to finish a game so I can test out my modern merfolk deck here's the list if you wondering.
The sideboard is still under construction.
The first thing I notice right away is that Counterspell is not modern legal. I'll look at the rest the deck once I load it into Cockatrice.

The first thing I notice right away is that Counterspell is not modern legal. I'll look at the rest the deck once I load it into Cockatrice.
oh really? what's good replacement

cm_magic_ravnica-citta-delle-gilde_63-306_rimandare_manarush.jpg

Negate.full.jpg

Image.ashx

Image.ashx

41JO11adpIL._SY355_.jpg

Any of these would be very good options, though only having 20 land in your deck will make it hard to cast things that cost three mana, including Oblivion Ring and Merfolk Sovereign. I'd suggest at least having 22-23 lands. Also this deck is very vulnerable to sweepers. Have you thought of any way to protect against Wrath effects?

Here. added what your said also added Aether Viel, great card and it's legal, works well with the Marrow guy.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
Yeah, if you can afford Aether Viel, put it in, though that is like a $45 card =P

4 Lord of Atlantis
2 Merfolk Sovereign
3 Merrow Reejerey
4 Silvergill Adept
3 Mana Leak
4 Mutivault
16 Island
4 Master of Waves
3 Thassa, God of the Sea
4 Harbinger of the Tides
3 Spreading Seas
4 Cursecatcher
4 Master of the Pearl Trident
2 AEther Vial
SB: 2 Detention Sphere
SB: 1 Spreading Seas
SB: 2 Negate
SB: 2 Phantasmal Image
SB: 3 Vapor Snag
SB: 3 Flashfreeze
SB: 2 Dispel

I'd recommend something like this~

*Parallel Lives his Assemble the Legion card with 14 muster counters on it.

Yeah, if you can afford Aether Viel, put it in, though that is like a $45 card =P
I was talking about the online deck. I'm going to test out that Devotion Merfolk Deck you gave me the list for
*Parallel Lives his Assemble the Legion card with 14 muster counters on it.
*Day of Judgement, and then player sphinx's revelation*[BCOLOR=#ffffff] AZ[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] SENATE [/BCOLOR]Broheam, I'm going to slurp you like a Brotain Shake. OMG got an rp idea about MTG, I will tag you too with an interest thread tomorrow gtg to bed bye ^^ :D:D

Reactions: F0X
Wait should i make a mtg rp interest thread, doesn't seem like a thing people will be into. Only a select few if anyone. Seems a bit childish.

Well, besides being a card game. It has an expansive lore for a good amount of its Planes, and if you stick to only one plane, I doubt anyone would realize that it is a MtG RP. Besides the names, plane, etc.

Like Innistrad, Tarkir, Kamigawa, Lorwyn & Shadowmoor, Ravnica, Theros, etc. All with Kingdoms, People, etc.

Well, besides being a card game. It has an expansive lore for a good amount of its Planes, and if you stick to only one plane, I doubt anyone would realize that it is a MtG RP. Besides the names, plane, etc.

Like Innistrad, Tarkir, Kamigawa, Lorwyn & Shadowmoor, Ravnica, Theros, etc. All with Kingdoms, People, etc.
I have seen a few dead RP. Personally, Ravncia is my favourite plane. I see theros being a goog RP plane. But I don't know anything about Theros, Zendikar seems cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.