Hellsing's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here but I don't got anything to say so i'm waiting to post once the situation develops more.

• Thank You
Reactions: Victor Markov
Martin Stewart:The Screw Top
image.jpeg

Faction: Hellsing
Height: Base Body: 5'6"
Weight: Base Body: 400 lbs
Abilities:
-Head Screws off, allowing him to operate any system he is able to hack into.
-A man in a robot body. Can't feel pain, and strength is multiplied greatly. Very few things are lethal to him.
-Too old to hack
-Has a body for every possible need.
Disabilities:
-Needs manual maintenance.
-Slightly clumsy and occasionally misjudged strength.
-Mostly Helpless without a screw on body.
-Water rusts, and electricity short circuits.
-Bodies are specialized, and unfit to perform activities outside of designed function.
Weapons:Many different bodies, all Suited for the required task at hand.
Personality:
A patriotic soldier even in death, he is stubborn as a bull and mean as a badger when it comes to fulfilling his duty to his superiors and those he respects, and defending those values and people he thinks are worth it. Outside of combat, he is a soft spoken, intelligent individual, not much for small talk, but willing to talk your ear off if you peak his interest in a favorite subject of his. He is a man trapped in the past, and while he acknowledges and accepts today, much prefers to be surrounded in the long past memories of the mid-Industrial Revolution.
A brief backstory:
A farmer's kid in a small town, he began to dream of becoming more than what he was now. He jumped at the opportunity to fight as a soldier in the Civil War, make his parents proud and prove himself as a man, and one who participated in a great chapter of history. While he soon lost his Idealism in the war, he always held to himself one thing; his patriot spirit. A proud soldier, he fought valiantly as part of the Union, and so impressed his superiors that he was given the ultimate honor, a bodyguard of President Lincoln himself.

Then that day came, of the President's assassination. Things were different this time though. This time around, Martin took the bullet, allowing Lincoln to live another day in his sacrifice. The President owed him his life, and he paid it with a second chance.
Screw Top was then born.

I must sincerely apologize for not noticing a thing. @Salsacookies And the char is approved.

Hello and welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.