Hellsing's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
And welcome to the H.L.E.G thread where we break done and analyze the Hellsing Abridged series one episode at a time, i'm one of your host Dakota K5.

Hmm, not to sound impatient, but when can we expect to see the first of Alucard/Seras posts?

Alt reality.

Alt reality.
We know the rp is set in a Hellsing AU. We're wanting To see the first post for seras and Alucard soon. I can't move Anderson until after Alucard kills the dandyman. Victor can be moved, but I want to get through Brazil first.

I'm all the way over in Spain so I can't do literally anything.

Me to im in Afghanistan what am i going to do go swimming like come on

So, thanks to some discussion and advice from Victor. The plot has been changed from a search of the team, to where everyone's been mysteriously given invitations to Hellsing Estate, Prior to the Brazil Mission. You can still put your characters anywhere, so long as they do meet up at the Hellsing Estate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Victor Markov
@Ginutusu, could you provide a translation for your last post? I know some German, but I don't know Spanish.

You have until sunday to get a post up in the ic thread or you will be removed from the rp due to inactivity. I am laying down this deadline as co-gm. Don't wait until 11:59 pm Saturday night. I don't see a post, you will be dropped.

Last edited:
You have until sunday to get a post up in the ic thread or you will be removed from the rp due to inactivity. I am laying down this deadline as co-gm. Don't wait until 11:59 pm Saturday night. I don't see a post, you will be dropped.
It's best to do it now. We started way too late in the game, and I picked up more stuff on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.