Hellsing's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen OOC/Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. I put it in the fandom part.

Hmm....Checked one of the rps there, seems like that is the place to put it....I'ma ask Edward to confirm that is the right place to post the rp.

So...Where shall I post the IC? For I thought you simply went to the forum you want to post it in, and just click "Create Roleplay."

In Character Group RP. It's right next to Info Group RP.

Had to put in a little note in the beginning, so I must apologize if it is a bit. 'Blunt'.

If you mean Alucard and Seras, then yes. That is unless one or more of the new soon to be additions to the League are there.

If you mean Alucard and Seras, then yes. That is unless one or more of the new soon to be additions to the League are there.

So, Alucard and Seras are going to Brazil, where they meet Mateus and whoever else is in Brazil at the time?

Anderson will show up.

After Tubalcain's death.

I do, also anyone know Gentleman Ghost?

At least Alucard won't have to steal the Blackbird to get to Rip Van Winkle, eh?

No idea on Gentlemen Ghost, off the top of my head.

At least Alucard won't have to steal the Blackbird to get to Rip Van Winkle, eh?

No idea on Gentlemen Ghost, off the top of my head.
But style calls for it and he didn't steal it. It was commandeered by Hellsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.