Hello Everyone! ^ u ^

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
.:*Newbie question of curiosity*:.

Which part(s) of the site do you guys usually roleplay at? o . o

I'm wondering where I should start.

*lays down on back and pretends to be superman* Well, at least this makes a little more sense :P
*chuckles* We seem to talk at the same time! ^ - ^ *pretends you're a blanket*

*looks like gif in signature*

.:*Newbie question of curiosity*:.

Which part(s) of the site do you guys usually roleplay at? o . o

I'm wondering where I should start.
:P Jump in (If you wanna look for new non 1x1's the go to the global signups/plot list section or just roleplay talk, and if you wanna do 1x1's then search for those in the requests section of it o-o

Reactions: Pandymeez
:P Jump in (If you wanna look for new non 1x1's the go to the global signups/plot list section or just roleplay talk, and if you wanna do 1x1's then search for those in the requests section of it o-o
X . X Sounds a bit complicated. One on ones can be a jump in too, right? ( I just don't always feel like drawing up references and typing out bios. xD )

XD jump ins can become "1x1's" but you still run the risk of others jumping in (can go both ways from there o-o)

I'll help with 1x1

Ooooohh, okay! ^ v ^ Thanks for clearing that up, it would have jacked me up in the middle of an Rp if you hadn't told me. XD

Heh, would it be alright if I squeezed in? (no pressure if that's not what's wanted :P)

I have like four RPs in jump-ins so yeah

I dont mind york joining hbu Pandy

Don't mind at all! ^ u ^ You two are great and starting out with you both would be awesome! ò w ó)b

Time for my amazing plot generator brain to goto action!

Yay! *pulls everyone into group hug*

Aww so cute! X3