Hello Everyone! ^ u ^

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
.:*Newbie question of curiosity*:.

Which part(s) of the site do you guys usually roleplay at? o . o

I'm wondering where I should start.

*lays down on back and pretends to be superman* Well, at least this makes a little more sense :P
*chuckles* We seem to talk at the same time! ^ - ^ *pretends you're a blanket*

*looks like gif in signature*

.:*Newbie question of curiosity*:.

Which part(s) of the site do you guys usually roleplay at? o . o

I'm wondering where I should start.
:P Jump in (If you wanna look for new non 1x1's the go to the global signups/plot list section or just roleplay talk, and if you wanna do 1x1's then search for those in the requests section of it o-o

Reactions: Pandymeez
:P Jump in (If you wanna look for new non 1x1's the go to the global signups/plot list section or just roleplay talk, and if you wanna do 1x1's then search for those in the requests section of it o-o
X . X Sounds a bit complicated. One on ones can be a jump in too, right? ( I just don't always feel like drawing up references and typing out bios. xD )

XD jump ins can become "1x1's" but you still run the risk of others jumping in (can go both ways from there o-o)

I'll help with 1x1

Ooooohh, okay! ^ v ^ Thanks for clearing that up, it would have jacked me up in the middle of an Rp if you hadn't told me. XD

Heh, would it be alright if I squeezed in? (no pressure if that's not what's wanted :P)

I have like four RPs in jump-ins so yeah

I dont mind york joining hbu Pandy

Don't mind at all! ^ u ^ You two are great and starting out with you both would be awesome! ò w ó)b

Time for my amazing plot generator brain to goto action!

Yay! *pulls everyone into group hug*

Aww so cute! X3