Hello Everyone! ^ u ^

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Pandymeez, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Hello!
    You can call me Yuu or Delani, probably smarter to call me by Delani since I roleplay my character Yuu.

As for my gender, I'd like to keep my gender a mystery, just to see what people may see me as. ^ . ^ I'll probably reveal it later.

How old am I?
    17, 18 in December.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    New to the site, not 100% new to roleplaying.

I like roleplay one on one for now please~! ^ v ^ Once I'm comfy, I'd love to try group roleplaying!

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
    Definitely sitting under the cherry blossom trees~

Also, I'd like to make friends here and I may come off as shy at first. I'm most always using my iPod by the way, so if things look funky, tell me please. ^ u ^

Thank you for any kindness you show me~

2. -pushes prop wall down with a thud- Welcome to Iwaku Sir! ^-^

3. Heh welcome! X3 I think we're gonna make great buddies! (I bet alot of others would say the same too o-o though I can't speak for them) *is shocked that the koolaid man wasn't behind prop wall*

4. -happy squee- ^ u ^ Hello there~ -waves-

5. ~Jumps waving both hands~ Hellur!

6. O u O Hello and thank you! My friend body is ready! *barely notices dead prop wall* Magic. O _ O

• Love Love x 1
  7. *Gets more excited from your excitement* > u < Friend?

8. ~Gets even more excited from your excited excitements~ Totally >w<

9. *watches the infinite loop of excitement unfold and decides to contribute to the excitement by getting excited too*

10. *bounces* Yay!
    *Obtained two friends*
    * v *

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  11. @ v @ *starts bouncing at hyper speeds from excitement overload*

12. *is afraid Pandy's gonna catch on fire from air friction*

13. ~Walks up remaining wall onto ceiling. View flips york and panda on the ceiling~ Dafudge -3-

14. *takes away gravity causing everyone to float around awkwardly*

15. *falls upward* Wah! Nuu! ; A ; *Is calmed from change in gravity* @ . @

16. *flails* @ A @ What have you dooooone?

17. ~Walks onto a wall Pandy on a wall. York on ceiling~ Hmm.

18. *shrugs* XD well, be glad your legs are intact

19. *just lays down and crosses arms* = )- = Gravityception I see. *creates a levitating quesadilla* The only way to cope with events like this!

20. *lays down on back and pretends to be superman* Well, at least this makes a little more sense :P