Hello Everyone! ^ u ^

P

Pandymeez

Original poster
Hello!
You can call me Yuu or Delani, probably smarter to call me by Delani since I roleplay my character Yuu.

As for my gender, I'd like to keep my gender a mystery, just to see what people may see me as. ^ . ^ I'll probably reveal it later.

How old am I?
17, 18 in December.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
New to the site, not 100% new to roleplaying.

I like roleplay one on one for now please~! ^ v ^ Once I'm comfy, I'd love to try group roleplaying!

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Definitely sitting under the cherry blossom trees~

Also, I'd like to make friends here and I may come off as shy at first. I'm most always using my iPod by the way, so if things look funky, tell me please. ^ u ^

Thank you for any kindness you show me~

-pushes prop wall down with a thud- Welcome to Iwaku Sir! ^-^

Heh welcome! X3 I think we're gonna make great buddies! (I bet alot of others would say the same too o-o though I can't speak for them) *is shocked that the koolaid man wasn't behind prop wall*

~Jumps waving both hands~ Hellur!

Heh welcome! X3 I think we're gonna make great buddies! (I bet alot of others would say the same too o-o though I can't speak for them) *is shocked that the koolaid man wasn't behind prop wall*
O u O Hello and thank you! My friend body is ready! *barely notices dead prop wall* Magic. O _ O

• Love
Reactions: York
~Gets even more excited from your excited excitements~ Totally >w<

*watches the infinite loop of excitement unfold and decides to contribute to the excitement by getting excited too*

*watches the infinite loop of excitement unfold and decides to contribute to the excitement by getting excited too*
@ v @ *starts bouncing at hyper speeds from excitement overload*

*is afraid Pandy's gonna catch on fire from air friction*

~Walks up remaining wall onto ceiling. View flips york and panda on the ceiling~ Dafudge -3-

*takes away gravity causing everyone to float around awkwardly*

~Walks onto a wall Pandy on a wall. York on ceiling~ Hmm.

*shrugs* XD well, be glad your legs are intact

*just lays down and crosses arms* = )- = Gravityception I see. *creates a levitating quesadilla* The only way to cope with events like this!

*lays down on back and pretends to be superman* Well, at least this makes a little more sense :P