[✝] helheim [FULL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@helblindi imma PM you either within the next two hours, or tomorrow with everything. <3

Reactions: helblindi
I've some questions of my own.

First and foremost, do you have any experience creating anything that is somewhere between creature and human. I don't mean furry, nothing like that.

As a vague example, say something that is humanoid in figure (two arms, two legs, head, torso, stands up right), but has inhuman traits (claws, horns, scales, eyes, fur [not a snout or anything similar thought]). I know that's still pretty vague, but I thought I'd ask something more vague before going forwards with anything else.

I've some questions of my own.

First and foremost, do you have any experience creating anything that is somewhere between creature and human. I don't mean furry, nothing like that.

As a vague example, say something that is humanoid in figure (two arms, two legs, head, torso, stands up right), but has inhuman traits (claws, horns, scales, eyes, fur [not a snout or anything similar thought]). I know that's still pretty vague, but I thought I'd ask something more vague before going forwards with anything else.
unfortunately, i'd say my experience runs bone-dry with human-creature hybrids. i would need a pretty solid reference image to draw one--designing one from scratch probably wouldn't go well. :^D at this point in time i'd like to stick to what i'm comfortable with.

Dangit, another excellent artist. ToT I need to save up the money!

In the meantime, if you're up for it, would you be willing to maybe draw a freebie of a character of mine?

Her name is Rare, and though it's not pictured, she has a pale band around her neck (she wore a collar most of her life). If you include the tatas, hers are very small. Feel free to add makeup if you'd like to! She likes eyeshadow.

[spoili]
2309719_ZnhTwJ30p1hZiz2.png
[/spoili]
sTCtDcw.jpg

unfortunately, i'd say my experience runs bone-dry with human-creature hybrids. i would need a pretty solid reference image to draw one--designing one from scratch probably wouldn't go well. :^D at this point in time i'd like to stick to what i'm comfortable with.
Hmm, that's fair. At most it would probably be a humanoid composed of shadows (looking more or less like smoke or smog) with white markings. I'd be totally willing to peer through the depths of the web to find references.

I actually might have a half decent example. One sec.

*goes searching*
*Finds it*

Hmm, that's fair. At most it would probably be a humanoid composed of shadows (looking more or less like smoke or smog) with white markings. I'd be totally willing to peer through the depths of the web to find references.

I actually might have a half decent example. One sec.

*goes searching*
*Finds it*
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you've piqued my interest. i was thinking of something completely different LMAO.

i could do something like that. :o

Reactions: yoshua171
Sweeeeet. Alright, while I probably won't be commissioning you this very moment, I will be doing so in the future. Thanks for answering my questions. Also, seriously, your art is awesome, and I'm a picky guy :P

I look forwards to working with you ^_^

Sweeeeet. Alright, while I probably won't be commissioning you this very moment, I will be doing so in the future. Thanks for answering my questions. Also, seriously, your art is awesome, and I'm a picky guy :P

I look forwards to working with you ^_^
ehehe thank you! i appreciate the interest. c:

Oh my god. This is just... absolutely stunning. Thank you! I can't wait to show this to the person who I RP her with! Holy crap! TuT

H... how do you want me to source you? Tumblr? DA? Here? Toyhou.se of your own? Gotta source proper-like. ouo

Oh my god. This is just... absolutely stunning. Thank you! I can't wait to show this to the person who I RP her with! Holy crap! TuT

H... how do you want me to source you? Tumblr? DA? Here? Toyhou.se of your own? Gotta source proper-like. ouo
i'm glad you like it! and you can just source me here for now. :^)

Well, if you can handle another commission, I'd love to be on that paid waiting list myself. Crazy how fast that filled up, but then again, I can see why.

Yeah put me on the paid waiting list as well.

Can I claim a spot on the Free waiting list? I can't afford this at the moment but you're really amazing :3

Damn, I can't believe I haven't noticed this amazing thread until now o_o

Are you still open for paid commissions?

I'd like to claim a spot on the free waiting list, too. It seems waiting for a spot to open up is futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.