[✝] helheim [FULL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Urge is strong, must resist

EDIT: Will we still be on the waiting list if we don't nab a spot for this round?
yes! ...UNLESS YOU DON'T WANNA BE, in which case, please let me know!

PM sent take my soul now, oh Hellish fiend!

Like my pun? B)
I GOTCHU FAM. realtalk: i wouldn't have noticed the pun on my own, i am SO BAD WITH PUNS

I also give it two hours tops before you have too many people. :D
we shall see. 8| 8| 8|

Is it too late to get a freebie?
I'd pay my soul, if I had one. Or money, if I had any.

4b513c5c34bf04f.png

I don't have any other refs of him left, other than this.

Is it too late to get a freebie?
I'd pay my soul, if I had one. Or money, if I had any.

4b513c5c34bf04f.png

I don't have any other refs of him left, other than this.
sorry, freebies are still closed for now. ;v; i only have two more to do, though, so i may reopen them in the near future!

sorry, freebies are still closed for now. ;v; i only have two more to do, though, so i may reopen them in the near future!
I'd be happy to wait. Your art is gorgeous. If I had any money, I'd be all about getting an illustration.

....I'm not drooling, I swear...

Reactions: helblindi
Just admit to the drooling. Everyone else here is. Even the weirdos like me who aren't asking for anything and are just here to STAREEE at all the other pieces ppl are getting.

I GOTCHU FAM. realtalk: i wouldn't have noticed the pun on my own, i am SO BAD WITH PUNS
Thank. =u=

Puns are my life. 8D Though I'm not good at thinking them up!

Oh. Well, in that case, yes. I'll admit that I'm drooling. And pawing at my screen and whimpering, because I want the pretty art.

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Argh, I don't have a lot of money to order commissions right now. I still wanna order something eventually though. I may have to just remain on the waiting / tag list for next time. XD

@Diabolical @Luma @zane620 @yoshua171 @Zombehs @Click This @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Rayneks @JacobCane @Astaroth @Candacorn @True Self @ERode @Daz @The Mood is Write @Danger @Celaira @Etrenelle @Opal

hey y'aaaaall, paid slots are open! i will keep them open until i feel i have enough. i've updated a few of my rules and prices, so if you're not aware of that then please reread them to prevent any misunderstandings. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ fingers crossed i haven't forgotten anyone.
Gosh darn I haven't been paid yet so I have to wait a bit still... *cries*

I've got the money but man... that list is so long. One of these days though.

Heyo, would you mind aiding me to the waitlist for paid commissions? I've missed out on announcements for both freebs and comms and I feel super derpy realizing I'm not on either list 8D;; ...even though I watch the thread. Oops.

i'm super derpy i'm sorry

Holy moly, these are stunning. I'm envious.
I'll await the day freebies are open. I'd commission you if I could but I quit my job and don't have any source of income currently.
♥♥ I love looking at your artwork in the meantime.

Heyo, would you mind aiding me to the waitlist for paid commissions? I've missed out on announcements for both freebs and comms and I feel super derpy realizing I'm not on either list 8D;; ...even though I watch the thread. Oops.

i'm super derpy i'm sorry
of course!

Holy moly, these are stunning. I'm envious.
I'll await the day freebies are open. I'd commission you if I could but I quit my job and don't have any source of income currently.
♥♥ I love looking at your artwork in the meantime.
thank you! :^)

• Love
Reactions: Flannel
30 bucks for a fullbod of that quality? Lemme just bookmark this thread here.

Your arts incredible, I don't even know what I'd commission if I could

Reactions: Takumi
I want to throw shinies at you and likely get put on the waitlist until you are able to take my shinies to produce shinies. To that effect I have PM'ed you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.. I can see why so many people want a piece of the action *she giggles* Right now I don't really have the money but i really want to commission a few pieces from you for real! and if this job hits off like I am hoping it will.. Then you might have yourself a permanent customer!

Missed the slots.
Well, that's what I get for not paying attention.
Maybe I'll be fast enough next time..

Also, can you change my name on the lists?
I used to be Diabolical.

Last edited:
I am extremely late to this whole creation of extraordinary thread for commission artists. But, uh... Your art is amazing, and I would love to commission a paid piece once there's a slot opened! I'm barely transitioning from traditional art to digital, so I still have a lot to practice. It's so great to see such talented members of Iwaku on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.