[✝] helheim [FULL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot damn, you're fantastic!

I'm going to keep this bookmarked for the time being and if I find a character that I want to have brought to life, I will throw monies at you for a commission.

But that Gaige is just lovely. She's one of my favorite character designs. :D

Reactions: helblindi
HOLY SHIT. ARE YOU ALMANDIUM? I HAVE YOU ON MY BOOKMARKS CUS I AM SCURY STALKER ; ;; ;

BIG FAN BIG FAN I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE ON IWAKU IS THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO MEET A CELEBRITY CAN I SHAKE YOUR HAND?
This is basically me right now.

*flails*

I don't actually want a commission right now, but I just wanted to say that your art is amazing. Like for real. And it is amazing to see you here on Iwaku. So... Hi? C-can I shake your hand too?

Reactions: Melon and Mu
Your art is absolutely amazing, like I am practically drooling right now. o3o

Anyways I am currently broke as fuck, but I will definitely come to you for commissions when I get the money. <3

This is basically me right now.

*flails*

I don't actually want a commission right now, but I just wanted to say that your art is amazing. Like for real. And it is amazing to see you here on Iwaku. So... Hi? C-can I shake your hand too?
I CAN'T HELP BUT BE TAKEN ABACK LOL. good lord how'd y'all even discover me, much less recognize my art?? i will shake ur hand gladly, though. thank you! :>

Your art is absolutely amazing, like I am practically drooling right now. o3o

Anyways I am currently broke as fuck, but I will definitely come to you for commissions when I get the money. <3
come to mee all of u come to meeeee /GETS HIT i'll be around. :D thanks for your interest!

Reactions: Melon
Ugh, engage crisis mode. I really want your art but I can only pick like, one thing and I don't know which to pick. 8|

I just wanted to drop in and tell you that your art in incredible and I think that you also seem like a shiny drop of sunshine as a person. This seemed easier than being a creeper going through the thread tossing rainbows at your comments.

• Love
Psst. You are getting so many staff visitations b/c every once in a while, someone in staff goes, "omg I just saw this thread" and we are all like, "*squeal. Yes, so amazebubbles!!"

I just wanted to drop in and tell you that your art in incredible and I think that you also seem like a shiny drop of sunshine as a person. This seemed easier than being a creeper going through the thread tossing rainbows at your comments.
awwww thank you kindly! ;v; it's funny because i seem to draw mean looking people by default LMFAO

Psst. You are getting so many staff visitations b/c every once in a while, someone in staff goes, "omg I just saw this thread" and we are all like, "*squeal. Yes, so amazebubbles!!"
omfg ngl I was wondering about that, FOR A MOMENT THERE MY ENTIRE ALERT LIST WAS FIRE ENGINE RED. im really flattered people seem to like my work! if anything that just makes me want to draw more for ya'll c:

omfg ngl I was wondering about that, FOR A MOMENT THERE MY ENTIRE ALERT LIST WAS FIRE ENGINE RED. im really flattered people seem to like my work! if anything that just makes me want to draw more for ya'll c:

yES, WE ALL LOVE YOU!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yep. Staff likes to gossip amongst ourselves, so when something shiny (like you and your awesome art) catches one person's eye, several other ppl will soon know. muhaha. I'm surprised you're not used to the RAMPANT PRAISE considering how good you are and the fact that you already have a deviantart. (LET ME STEAL YOUR POWERRRR ;) )

Yep. Staff likes to gossip amongst ourselves, so when something shiny (like you and your awesome art) catches one person's eye, several other ppl will soon know. muhaha. I'm surprised you're not used to the RAMPANT PRAISE considering how good you are and the fact that you already have a deviantart. (LET ME STEAL YOUR POWERRRR ;) )
my deviantart is Very Old and Very Dated and Very Embarrassing LMFAKjfds i do my best to not let it get to my head, since i know that i still have a ton of room to improve, and without a doubt within the next month i'll see all the mistakes in my current work. i'll probably never get used to praise, honestly; it's hard to put into words, the way i feel when i read people's comments. sometimes i think it's the enthusiasm of others that has kept me drawing and trying all these years. :^)

lol. okay. I've seen your DA and I gotta do this (even though it pains me) just so you can see what Very Embarrassing art truly is.

WIN_20150702_113248 copy.jpg

BAM. Meet my terrible squidarmy.

It's good to stay humble. It makes you such a sparkly person and I'll stop embarrassing you cause I know it's weird when ppl praise anything you do too much (though there's actually REASON ppl praise you, it's not just empty flattery), but KEEP DRAWING! Cause you do has amazeballs art and the world will be short all of the beautiful things you can do if you stop.

lol. okay. I've seen your DA and I gotta do this (even though it pains me) just so you can see what Very Embarrassing art truly is.

View attachment 122775

BAM. Meet my terrible squidarmy.

It's good to stay humble. It makes you such a sparkly person and I'll stop embarrassing you cause I know it's weird when ppl praise anything you do too much (though there's actually REASON ppl praise you, it's not just empty flattery), but KEEP DRAWING! Cause you do has amazeballs art and the world will be short all of the beautiful things you can do if you stop.
bruh those are some bomb ass squid

but thank you!!! you're too kind. ;_; is there a blushing emote bc i s2g i need it

EVERYONE NEEDS TO THROW MONIES HERE!
The first piece in my art commission is too amazing!! I can't get over how good it looks:
eXkO1vk.png

LOOK AT THE POTENTIAL. You are definitely an artist I'll spend all the monies on. :P

When I get back from work. You sir, are getting a pm cause I NEEEEEEED this amazing art.

Edit: Well life shanked me, so I will join the bandwagon of when I get my next paycheck I shall Pay yous for art.

Last edited:
Reactions: helblindi and XIII
Wow! Your use of colors and shading is just gorgeous; maybe I'll pm a commission request in a bit. Try not to let yourself get too overwhelmed by all these requests and commissions though.

HOLY SHIT, I WANNA THROW MONEY AT YOU.

I do have a few questions first:
1. Do you, or can you do sketchpage-type/reference-type commissions? If yes, what would be a good starting price-point?
2. Can we give you google references for outfits/clothing, or can you design outfits?
3. If we order a commission as a gift, can we put you in contact with the person who the commission is for so you can get your info directly from them?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
HOLY SHIT, I WANNA THROW MONEY AT YOU.

I do have a few questions first:
1. Do you, or can you do sketchpage-type/reference-type commissions? If yes, what would be a good starting price-point?
2. Can we give you google references for outfits/clothing, or can you design outfits?
3. If we order a commission as a gift, can we put you in contact with the person who the commission is for so you can get your info directly from them?
PLEASE DO.

1. yes, i can do those! starting price would be equivalent to the starting price of an illustration, so 50 USD. pricing can be further negotiated. <:

2. either is fine! my preference, though, is for you to give me one or two reference images that i can take inspiration from/creative license with. drawing something to match a reference exactly is sometimes just as taxing for me as designing from scratch. but i have experience with both. /thumbs up

3. of course you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.