He Came From The Stars - MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Satya M. Croix

Original poster
A sci-fi, thriller RP with lots of room for fluff and action combined!

Notes:
I post pretty frequently when I'm not working, and will always let my partner know when I'll be gone.
I play main character females only -- I genuinely suck at playing the opposite gender in depth. It's not pretty, no one wants to see that. However I will take on opposite gender NPCs.
I enjoy more plot than sex in my stories, but I do allow the story-driven love making plenty of room to breathe.
My current method of RPing will likely be that we discuss it in depth over PM, and make a thread, or create a separate PM for the RP.
I'd appreciate responses at least 150-500 words in length, but am adaptable to the story pace if a smaller reply makes sense. But let's have fun with lots of description and growing our writing!

I am always open to suggestions, loving critique, and nudging correction.

He Came From The Stars

His kisses are like stardust burning on her lips. She sees supernovas in his eyes. The feel of his skin under her palms is like mapping a new planet. When he speaks, suns die and are born again. When they're together, the universe is completely aligned

Pretty words from a wide eyed poet, with no idea of the truth that they hold about the man she married.

Everything, for two years, has been marital bliss. No couple is perfect, of course. But she relishes the unexpected, the constant learning about her partner and his never ending other-worldliness. She writes about their love. They are this century's Scott and Zelda, Hemingway and his war, they are untouchable and beyond this galaxy.

But what happens when the moonlight reveals dangerous secrets? And when those pretty words, aren't just words?

Who is he?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.