Hawthorne Academy of Fine Arts || Will you survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m0kg3aLqws1qfvzyf.gif

Valarie leaned into Braxton's hug, laughing at their banter. She was truly glad that they were both being so supportive.
"You guys are seriously the best," she admitted sheepishly. Silence hung in the air for a moment before Valarie broke free from Braxton's grip and skipped forward toward the glass double doors leading into the Rec --- she didn't want to come across as too melancholy, and was determined to play he part of her old, more energetic self.
"It's rude to make a lady wait," Val shouted over her shoulder, pulling both of he doors open at once and scampering inside.

The Rec center was huge. The ground floor opened up into a massive room with a two-story-high ceiling, in the middle of which a staggered staircase lead to the second floor. Most of the health-related classrooms took place behind the doors connected to the two hallways which branched off from the initial entryway.
The second floor overlooked the first, and the fitness faculty office could be found there facing the enormous window that took up he entire eastern wall. Usually, if students wanted to use the recreation facility, they would be required to check in with their students IDs --- tonight, however, everyone was allowed to walk in and out freely. From the check-in station, the hallway stretched back to the changing rooms (located on the left), and the sports team headquarters (located on the right). At the very end of the hallway, the building opened up into yet another cavernous room --- the pool room. On any other day of the week, it would be reserved for lap swimming or swim team practices, but several students were already screaming and splashing inside.
The third floor contained two basketball courts, an indoor soccer court, and an indoor tennis court on the right hand side of the staircase and an enormous weight room (equipped with an advanced rock wall) on the left. It was on the two adjacent basketball courts that the actual DJ would be playing --- the room itself was decorated beautifully with colorful streamers and balloons, and fun lights to match the mood. Refreshments of all sorts were located on the far, right hand wall.
The fourth floor was the smallest. Most of the cardio equipment was here, overlooking the weight room to the right of the staircase. An indoor track bordered the entire perimeter of the indoor courts, all of which could be viewed from above.

All-in-all... the building was monstrous.

Valerie's stomach grumbled as she lead the way up the staircase toward the second floor, and she stopped on the first landing to face Zeke and Braxton.
"Before anything else, we must find the food."

tumblr_inline_n1xc7awekB1rb3m8r.png

@Ghosty

Eliza smiled at James and looked at him scrutinizing him with her green eyes. He was really attractive and seemed like a nice enough guy you know when he wasn't knocking her down. "Her name is Rose and besides I'm not even sure she is even going to the rec party she's still upset about what happened at that Lindsay chick's party. I wouldn't mind going with you. You seem pretty cool." She smiled brightly her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Only one condition though you have to beat me in a spar."

Rose gave a a frustrated sigh as she banged her head in the guys door. "Maybe I will just leave it with you sob that Link can pick it up at your dorm. Maybe him and I seeing each other is a bad thing." She turned around and looked at Anna with a small smile. "Let's talk about this guy that had you smiling like a the cat that ate the canary."

Nico
Nico had followed Lincoln, excited but worried and jumpy, all mixed into some weird emotion he didn't exactly have a name for. He listened in silence, cracking a grin at the memory he'd brought up, and nodded his head for him to continue.

"There i met a person i really liked. We started dating and we were really close for a one year meeting each other- His name was Brandon."

Wait... a he? Nico had always taken Lincoln as straight, but even then, he still dreamed and hoped of a day where maybe just maybe Lincoln would taste the damn rainbow. He was partially there. Then again, everyone's a little gay.

"So later on through the year someone found out, the word went around. Yata yata yata I left back to this city. Shit happened back their, I haven't told anyone. But you have been very loyal and I trust you that you won't tell anyone. Okay?"

Well didn't that make him feel special. Sure, Lincoln and him were great pals, but Nico still felt quite honored to know that he'd chosen him of all people to tell this little secret of this. A rather slightly-rainbowish secret. Nico didn't know what came over him, but he caught himself blushing and looking at the ground. He sighed heavily, biting his lower lip before averting his eyes to the side. So Lincoln was Bi? Nico chuckled, and looked up at him again. "So... Bisexual hm?" He made small talk, but on the inside he was practically fanboying. Yes, fanboying. Nico was ecstatic at the news of this, and thought that maybe, juuuusssst maybe, he could have an actual chance with him. He just needed to make the right moves, take it slow, then just spill it all out at some point, when the time was right. And even though he was freaking out on the inside, his face was just a light shade of pink and held a cool expression.
@Mr.Scales

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖

Ashton
After what seemed like years of whining and groaning around, she decided to suck it up and pull on her big girl panties. She had a party to attend, and she needed to make sure that she looked good. In her book, it was either go big or go home, and big was definitely on her mind. "Alright, enough with this self pity. Get up, fake a smile, carry on." Ashton murmured, shuffling out of her cocoon of bright pink blankets and pillows, her golden hair a mess. She trudged over to the bathroom and draped a lavender towel on the hook on the door, and started up the shower. This was what she needed, some time to think and sort through these mess of thoughts jumbled up in her brain, and what better time to do it while showering? The water got to a nice temperature, and Ashton slipped in easily. Hair tucked up neatly into a showercap--she was doing a special treatment with her hair--she sought out to lathering herself with her finest bathing necessities. Of course, the large purple scar on her wrist was quite visible once she scrubbed away the left over makeup, but this didn't bother her now. With Ashton, once she had a meltdown over something, she'd pretend it was completely fine afterward, and keep every emotion relating to the topic under a tight and secure lock.

Shower complete, Ashton turned the water off and hopped out, patting her makeup free face with a soft rag. She never really wore as much makeup as people thought she did. She had naturally clear and fresh looking skin, so she never used a whole lot of foundation or powder unless going out to a party or fancy event, such as tonight. Usually, she just dolloped on some mascara and eyeliner, with a carefully selected color of eyeshadow. "I need an outfit that'll turn heads.." She murmured under her breath, walking towards her closet of wonder. After looking around for a few minutes, she came up with an outfit she was quite proud of. "Ohh.. Lindsay!" Ashton hurried to grab her phone from the bed, shooting a text at the other female. "Hey girl! What time do you plan on leaving for the party? I'm so ready for tonight. I need to show these students at Hawthorne that they can't mess with me. >:) XoXo" Ashton clicked send, and began to get dressed. Surely somehow she could pull off this big facade of an ego she had going on. Was it even convincing?

Jake
Jake hurried out the door behind Quinton, pulling Fiona along with her with a big grin spread across her face. Tonight was going to be awesome. Pranks, dancing, music, etc etc. All in all, total fun. Jake looked over at Fiona, chuckling. "Alright, goody two-shoes. If you're gonna do this prank with us, or party with us in general, you need to let loose." Reaching up swiftly, Jake plucked the rubberband away from Fiona's hair and watched as the delicate and neat bun came crashing down. With a smirk, she ruffled the hair around a bit and looked at her. "So much better. Now your sweater.." Jake thought for a bit, tapping her chin. With a quick tug, she pulled the sweater down to expose one shoulder, to give the small girl a sort of 'rocker chick' vibe. "Good. Now just.. let up." She shrugged, and continued walking, catching up with Quinton. With a soft shove, she looked up at him as they walked down the hallway, her heels softly hitting the tiled floor. "Do you honestly think we have a chance to be King and Queen? I mean... against bitch-face and dick-munch?" She cocked on eyebrow, shaking her head softly. "I think we stand no chance..... Especially you." She joked lightly, flashing him a quick smile.

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
55b63a_70bf86c7d6d9449f8ebb337fc56212a9.png_650
Anna sighed and shook her head. "We'll give it to him later." She said, smiling at her before looping her arm in Rose's. "Let's go girl, we have a dance to get ready for I you are going to look stunning for Axel, and I am going to try not to vomit while dancing with Logan tonight." Anna said, pulling on her fingers. "I don't know why though, it makes me super nervous to be in a relationship again, I just, you know how I feel about guys."
@Poisoned Rose

~Fiona~
Fiona looked at Jake and blinked, her hair falling down and pulling her shirt down. Blinking softly, Fiona's cheeks turned a lovely color of pink and she looked down. "Do I really need to look like this? It feels weird, I feel short." Fiona said, shaking her arms as she looked down. Jake seemed to have moved on to talk with Quinton though, and Fiona sighed, whishing she had Link with her. She didn't really have anyone to talk to so it felt weird. She was probably going to be the only one that is sober at the end of the night.
@Tart

55b63a_aa2e998b388d4969a50c3013cfa3c30e.jpg_512

Q
uinton cracked a mischievous smile, raising an eyebrow at Jake. She seemed to have lightened her mood some since they'd last spoken.
"There's no way," Quinton agreed nudging her back. "It would be pretty hilarious though, don't you think?" Quinton pushed open the double doors leading to the park blocks and was greeted by the balmy early-September air. "Just imagine the looks on all of their faces---" he was referring to all of the jocks, but especially Lindsay and Trent "---it would be perfect. But, then again, I'm still gonna bust a nut seeing their horrified faces when they're standing in front of the entire school drenched in stinky garbage-can-milk."

His hand accidentally bumped Jake's, and he instantly became uncomfortably aware of how close they were to one another. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he turned to face the rest of the crowd, trying not to be too obvious about putting some distance between them.
"Pick it up, slow pokes. We're on a schedule!"

55b63a_553226e694d145f2b34b86fabaf2171a.jpg_512

D
estry was tailing behind the rest of the group with Cal, but they weren't saying much of anything. He was admiring the twilight --- this was, in fact, his favorite time of the day. There was nothing more comforting to Destry than the soft color that the sky adopted as the sun sunk barely behind the horizon, suspended somewhere between day and night; not quite light, but not totally dark either. He enjoyed it because it was ephemeral --- all of his favorite things were. Short lived. Temporary.
Like Maria.
Destry shook his head --- he didn't want to go there, not tonight.
Quickening his pace, Destry caught up to Fiona in a matter of seconds.
"Your hair really does look nice like that," he commented. He wasn't trying to come on to her or anything, he just needed to conversation to distract his thoughts. "I mean, girls pretty much always look better with their hair down."
He cracked a grin, glancing over his shoulder toward Cal.
"I hope you're up for this," he added, redirecting his attention to Fiona's timid face. "'Cause Jake has one thing right, it definitely wouldn't hurt to loosen up a bit. I mean, who knows --- maybe you'll actually see that we can be fun." Destry winked as Quinton's voice echoed in their direction. "C'mon, we've got a prank to pull off that's gonna be legen-DAIRY." Des laughed, picking up the pace.

55b63a_28cb60dbf58f4fa7b3d67ba41b1fd464.jpg_512

L
indsay admired her newly purchased outfit in the mirror, glancing down at the cell phone vibrating on top of her purse.
I'm ready to go rn!
Lindsay hit send, examining herself one last time in the mirror before calling out to Trent.
"We've gotta leave or we're gonna be late, and I wanna go pick up Ash on the way!"
They looked smoking next to one another --- Lindsay had gone for a simple white dress with pail blue accents that showed a lot of leg, a lot of back, and just enough cleavage to keep people interested. Trent looked incredible as ever in his tux, and matching pail blue tie. They'd look incredible on that stage in front of everyone.
"All eyes on us tonight, babe," Lindsay cooed. Trent had been totally right --- shopping had completely restored Lindsay's haughty attitude, and she couldn't wait to remind everyone that she wasn't afraid to crush anyone who insulted her with her 10,000 dollar, six-inch Louise Vuittons.

Within twenty minutes, Lindsay was parked outside of Ashton's dorm building, typing away on her cell phone---
We're here, love. Time to make a statement.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Lincoln

Lincoln was surprised he handled it well, he was happy that he didn't freak out about his sexuality and was quite joyed that he wouldn't have to keep a huge secret on his chest without getting that revealed by Hagg, whoever the person is.

"So... Bisexual hm?" Lincoln looked to Nico and nodded softly as a smirk peaked from his lips. "Pretty much, yeah." Lincoln moved off the bike rake and pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the clock. "Shit Quinton and the rest will be pissed, we should go."

Lincoln was feeling a bit uncomfortable, not that Nico was making him disturbing uncomfortable, but just a weird uncomfortable, he really never felt this awkward since his first year of high school. Link smiled as the two walked.

"So you got any skeletons in your closet?" Lincoln didn't think he was going to answer, because of what went down it just kind of slipped out of his mouth. "Don't worry you don't gotta answer."

• Love
Rose smiled and turned around with Anna. "Well stop by my room and I'll get my dress and shoes, thinking of doing a pretty braid around my head with my rose head band." She looked at Anna and raised an eyebrow. "Logan? Is that the guy who's got you frazzled?" Rose said pushing open her room door and going to her closet and pulling out her dress and shoes. (http://www.polyvore.com/rec_party_rose/set?id=163524696) "I think this is rather perfect don't you think? I have a blue dress that would look amazing in you. Sure will get Logan to drop." She said pulling out a light blue and white lace dress. "I'm texting Eli and Dom to see where they are at and Axel too." She pulled out her phone ~hey where are you and Dom, Eli? ~ she sent it to the boys then found Axel'so number and shot him a text, ~Are you meeting me there Axel?~​

Anna swallowed hard and folded her fingers together. "Yeah, I know, I'm stupid for falling for another jock." She mumbled, walking with Rose down the hall. "It's.... just so hard to get over." She mumbled, running a hand though her blue hair. "I really don't need him to drop, in fact, I am kind of doing the opposite. Sure, he is a good friend, but I am not sure if I can move into another relationship." She said, taking a deep breath. She watched Rose as she put on her dress, and Anna smiled. "You look wonderful." She spoke softly. "Axel will drop dead at how good you look."

55b63a_e2e5db19355049ee85637d342ed2f7b6.png_650

Axel was sitting in his car at the Rec, when his phone vibrated. Looking over, Axel picked up his phone, smiling at the ID. ~Yeah, waiting for you here babe.~ He sent, smiling as he turned off his engine and got out of his car, heading towards the party
@Poisoned Rose

Rose handed her the dress, "I'm with another jock and miraculously, I am happy I'm sure Logan can make you happy or you know I rip his balls off." Rose said affectionately as she sat on her purple and black bed crossing her legs. Her phone vibrated and she read the text from Axel and looked up at Anna. "Axel is already there. Wait in on you babe." She said fixing her hair into a partial wrap braid before putting the rose band in. "You know for an outcast I have better fashion than the popular ones."

Trent G. Weatherly X
Trent thought his outfit was too snobby and preppy, but Lindsay liked it and he didn't have time to get on her bad side. In the car he started to fidget with the tie, he just decided to leave it alone. The tux was nice, better then anything he would have picked. Everyone would see that they were the Power Couple in this school, he couldn't wait to party and get wasted. Trent waited in the car for Lindsay and Ashton, girls took forever to get together...and they were already dressed! He took out his phone and started to text Quincy. "Yo Q, we're about to go, you want us to pick you up? Me, Lindsay and Ashton. I think that Jax kid dropped her, maybe you could help her get over him." He smirked and sat his phone back in his pocket.
Jax Savage X
Jax was a little stunned at the way Hayden looked...she was beautiful. He stood at the door, he kinda wished he had gave her flowers or something...maybe next time. "Wow, Hayden you look amazing. I'm glad your going with me, or else I would have to steal you from whoever you were going with." He started to laugh. He placed her hand into his arm, closing her door behind him. "Let's show them what the new kids can do." He walked to his car, opening the door for Hayden.
Seven Matthews X
Seven decided to go for a more simple look for Iris, a yellow blazer jacket with matching yellow slacks and white chucks. He picked out a nice black and gold Versace Tux for himself. They looked great standing next to each other, tonight would be the first time everyone would see them together. They were in Seven's car driving to the event. Seven put his hand on top of Iris', watching the rode he started to talk to Iris. "This is going to be fun, whatever you want to do, we'll do." Seven had been to a lot of parties, it was nice for a change that he could go with someone he really cared for.
Kitti Sweet X & Ariana M. Lopez X
Kitti and Ariana had been shopping for hours now, they had finally picked out outfits that would stand out for sure. Kitti was wearing a $15,000 body tight white and gold crystal dress, with gold red bottoms. She looked like a star tonight. Ariana went for more of a cute dress, she wore a violet baby doll dress with crystals going down the sides and silver 6inch red bottom heels. Everyone would stop and stare at the Sexy Duo. They were in Kitti's car, the music was bumping while they drove. "Kitti, I am so glad you made it for tonight. It wouldn't be the same if you didn't come." Ariana was so excited her bestie was here. "I know. Ha!" Kitti was just happy that she wouldn't hopefully have to worry about people bugging her. Tonight she just wanted to party with her girl, like they use to do.
Artist B. Jackson X
Artist decided to go to the rec, tonight. The boy had text messaged him, so he was feeling a little better. For now he didn't have anything else to do, but go to the rec. Thinking about the boy made Artist think about Phoenix, he was really cute and he was open about everything...maybe he could help Artist come out. He checked himself in the mirror, he was wearing a ocean blue tux with a ocean blue bow tie that had a white rose running through it. He thought the little rose detail was cool. He smiled and brushed his hair a second time just for good measure. "Okay, time to go." He locked his room door and headed for his car.
Sage S. Bennett X
Sage had arrived at the Night at the Rec early, she wanted to be there to see everyone come in. Sage liked to be the one to decide who she would mess with first, depending on who peaked her interest, the jocks, the bitches or the misfits, would depend on who she would "befriend" first. Other freshmen were around too, but they didn't matter, they were boring. Sage sat on the bleachers with some of her "friends" talking and laughing at their lame jokes. "That was soo funny, Chelsea." Sage rolled her eyes, scanning the room.
Shine Matthews X
Shine at first wasn't going to go to the Rec, but she noticed that some of the misfits were going, which could only mean they were up to something. She couldn't wait to find out what they were up too. She picked out a simple outfit, nothing to flashy, a black mini dress with red pumps, the dress had lace on the back and sides, it looked nice on her. "I hope tonight isn't a disappointment, well for me." She grunted, putting on her "To Kill" Blood Red Lipstick. Satisfied, Shine walked out of her dorm, heading to her car.

Interactions: @CelestialCellar @Tart @Mr.Scales

• Love
Dominic
Dominic felt the buzz in his pant leg, cluing him back to reality. Pulling out his phone, he noticed a text from Eli.
-Hey, Rose wants to know where you are? You going tonight, right? Meet me at my truck if you are-
Dominic's eyes bulged a little. He totally forgot about tonight, and about him going. He had no date since Kat kinda hadn't talked with him since the previous day, and well he wasn't really feeling it. He sighed. He knew that if he skipped, he was sure to get a swift kick in the leg from Rose for saying he'd go and than changing his mind last minute.
-Yeah, be there in thirty-
Dominic packed up his bass, and amplifier. Gently descending the tree, he made his way back to his dorm. Propping open the door, he walked in a left for a shower. Afterwards, he began to piece together reasonable outfit, including his skull bracelet that Luna bought him as a birthday gift. Pulling out his phone he messaged his cousin.
-Hey if I gotta go to hell so do you! Meet me by the large ass truck-
In return, Dominic switched to Eli's message box.
-On my way, stay in your truck dick.-
Dominic and Eli always had a complicated relationship, and well some how it worked. Eli never was questioned about his friendship with Dominic, and he wasn't questioned for his friendship with Eli. Walking out and making sure to close his door, he made his way to the Rec.

Lina
Lina looked around as the pair walked towards the rec. She suddenly heard the ring of her notifications. Pulling out her, she read the text from her cousin. "Who is it?" Lily asked her. "Oh, um it's Dom. He is just making sure I am going to this stupid thing." Lina gestured momentarily to the Rec building. "He wants us to meet him by the large ass truck." Looking at the parking lot she spotted it almost immediately. "That one." Lina pointed to the one with a guy sitting in the front. "Eli's truck? Hmm forgot the two of them were friends." Lily said as she started walking towards the truck. "Well come on, silly." She smiled back at Lina. Lina laughed a little and speed walked to catch up with her. Looking at her phone, her fingers started to fly in response.
-Found the truck. Where are you?-
A moment later.
-Here-
Lina turned to see her cousin walking across the parking lot. She smiled. "Hey!"

Elijah
Somehow Eli's emotions seemed to stabilize, for the time being, when he got a text from someone he considered to be like a sister to him. Rose. He read it and than scanned over his contacts and messaged Dominic. He was on his way soon. Than a pair of girls, one he recognized as Lily, approach his truck. The girl with the flower like skirt was pretty cute, for the whole dark side thing she had going on; this somehow made him think of Jake. God, why couldn't he get her out his head? Shaking his head as Dominic knocked on the window, he looked down. "Are you just gonna stay in there or coming out here?" Dominic questioned. Eli laughed and sent Rose a quick text.
-We are both here, by my truck.-
With the press of send, Eli unlocked his door and hopped out. He put on his
jacket, which went over a plain skin tight black tee. "Whose this?" He questioned Dominic, gesturing towards Lina. "Oh this? This is Lina, my cousin." Dominic spoke and gave his cousin a side hug. "Hey." She offered Eli a sly smile. "Hey, I'm Eli." He said as he offered a small wave. "Oh so you're the one the tweet referred to." Lily pushed her. Eli laughed a little, trying not to let it get to him. "Yeah, I guess that would be me." Elijah looked around. "Dom, when do you think Rose is going to show?" He laughed and smiled. "Sooner or later. Quick question. You mind being my cousin's date tonight?" Eli was a little taken by this. "What?" Lina said looking at Dominic shocked. "I was just gonna chill with you." Elijah laughed. "Well I ain't ask y'all to get married. I am just saying if she wants to dance and can't find a partner, will you dance with her. BUT no Eli charm, got that? Your player life style is not accepted here." Eli looked at him a little confused, and shocked he said that. "Um, sure. And my player skills retired last year, this year I just don't care man. Tired of some women anyway." Eli shrugged and looked to Lina. "Terms have been laid down, you don't have no one to dance with, come find me." Eli spoke with no emotion in his voice. He was still thinking about the whole bomb that went off that morning...Infinity was in fact his half-sister by what his mother said. "

Last edited:
Logan
Logan looked down at the text message. It had been delivered about ten minutes prior to him looking at it. "Damn! Why's my phone on silent?" Logan had no clue what was going on with his phone. Reading the text from Anna, he realized that he would most likely meet her friend tonight, and her friend him. "His she gonna like kill me tonight, for that whole 'thing' that happened?" Logan asked himself and shook his head. "Nah." He laughed and clicked on the text box.
-Good to hear. I get to meet her tonight, right?-

Anna sighed and she looked at her phone, smiling a bit as she read Logan's text. ~Yeah, she is coming with me, and making me wear a dress.~ She replied, before picking up the dress Rose had handed her, and holding it up to herself. "I don't know Rose, this is all so, weird." She said, shaking her head. "I have never had anyone be this serious about me. It feels kind of nice but I don't know what to do. I am useless with men." She said, holding the dress tightly in her arms.
@Poisoned Rose

Rose gave her a raised eye as if to question the blue haired girl. "Get dressed and I'll do your hair. Logan will trip over his feet when he sees you." She smiled as her phone buzzed seeing the text from Eli. "So Eli and Dom are going in eli'so truck with his cousin and someone else who knows so you'll be riding with me in the stang." She said drawled out to get Anna to laugh.

Logan
Logan looked at his phone as the incoming text came in. He smiled. He didn't know Anna all that well, but from this message she didn't seem all the enthusiastic about a dress. Taping the reply box he smiled.
~I bet you will look stunning, and I personally can't wait to see it.~
Logan laughed and returned his phone to his pocket. Deciding to pull out of his parking space, he made his way to the rec. Pulling up to a buddy of his truck he climbed out and walked over. "Hey, Eli. Mind if I wait why you guys, cause that looks like a shit ton of freshman going in, and I don't know any of them." Logan admitted.
Eli laughed a little, and same with Dominic. "
Take a seat."
@IceQueen

Anna sighed and looked at her phone, smiling slightly at his comment before responding. ~Fine, but I am only doing this for you.~ She sent before taking her dress to the bathroom to get changed. Anna laughed as she listened to Rose, pulling the lace strapless dress up on her, and zipping it up. "Alright, alright, now let's get me to look good. I could stand to see a few jaws drop tonight." She said, looking over at Rose with her hair flowing down her back. "Let's do this thing." She mumbled, going over and sitting down.
ee96599a9a7607f15b53e7cd1218fa7b.jpg
@Autumn_Burns_Red @Poisoned Rose

Last edited:
Rose chuckled and ran her brush threw Anna's blue hair before pulling it into a french twist to the side. "There we are dolled up and ready to go." She smiled it was rare that rose wore heels but when she did she rocked it. She and Anna went to her car and got in and managed to pull up next to dom and eli's truck. "What's up dorks?"

Elijah, Dominic, Logan
After Logan had showed up to chill with the guys until Anna showed up, they seemed too bound a little bit. Lina and Lily had gone inside for the time being, saying they needed to 'freshen' up, which Dom totally figured that meant to talk shit about someone or that one of the saw something. Though he shrugged it off.

"Hey, so um you're the captain of the Lacrosse team, right?" Dominic asked Logan.

"Yeah. You looking to join or something?" Logan asked. Personally he wouldn't mind having another player, but Dominic didn't look like one to be a team player.

"Nope, just wondering. I use to play when I was a boy, so maybe on your free time we could hang out some and play." Dominic admitted. As a kid, he use to play with his family during a get together. He wouldn't have mind playing a few with Logan sometime.

"Oh!" Logan said a little shocked. He didn't think he was actually making an impression on Dominic. He seemed like he could have cared less what Logan said or did. "Um, sure man. Maybe next week." He said trying to set up a time to set aside to meet up.

"Um, yeah maybe. I might be in a band by then and have some practices to go to." Dominic said with a smirk on his face. He thought about the band audition that were going to be taking place here soon. He was excited to actual be able to play some music.

"Man that sounds sweet." Logan said with a smile. Just then the girls had pulled up, and got out. He didn't recognize one of them, who he figured to be Anna's friend, Rose. Looking past her, he saw Anna. "Woah." Was all he could say at first. Anna looked amazing in her dress. It hugged her in all the right places, flowed in a way that made Logan smile. The color even suited her well. Running his hand through his hair, Logan opened up his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

Elijah saw the lost for words idiot and hit him in the back. "Words are good, no words suck." He whispered in Logan's ear.

"Right." He said looking at Eli. He inhaled deeply, and looked at Anna again. He really did love the dress. "You look…wow." He laughed a little. "Sorry. It looks amazing, Anna." Logan finally admitted.

Dominic walked over to Rose. "You look like a chick for once." He said sarcastically.

Elijah hit him in the back of the head. "Shut up man, she does dress like a girl." Elijah said to him. Looking to Rose he smiled. "You look good, Rose."

@Poisoned Rose @IceQueen

Last edited:
Anna looked outside Rose's car for a second, taking a minute to make sure her makeup looked good in the small mirror build into the sun shield before pushing open her car door. Anna had agreed to wear a dress, so Rose had to give and let her wear a pair of grey flats that were much more comfortable than heels. Looking up, Anna spotted Logan with his mouth wide open, and she giggled a bit to herself as she watched Eli try and help him recover from his awe. Walking up to him, Anna smiled and looked down for a second before back up at him. Smiling softly, Anna chuckled. "Well I could guess based on the reaction." She mumbled, a light blush coloring her cheeks. "I might have to wear them more often if they keep getting this kind of reaction." She said, looking over at Rose. "Rose, this is Logan. Logan, Rose."
@Autumn_Burns_Red @Poisoned Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.