Hawthorne Academy of Fine Arts || Will you survive?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lincoln

tumblr_inline_mzgs5dloST1rax8a5.gif

Lincoln laid down on his bed in the dorm, he hadn't left the dorm because he felt so humiliated and just didn't wanna talk to anyone, last night was one of the worst days of his lift and what was even worse was that he went back on liquer. He sat Chrisse cross while having his guitar on his lap, he was tuning the guitar while trying to get his mind off things. Link didn't bother telling Quinton or Nico yet because he wanted to be alone but would tell them later once he relaxed, Lincoln didn't fully trust everyone so Quinton and Nico were two of his friends he could trust, well other then Rose before everything happened. He still wanted to make a band even if Rose wasn't going to be it, there was also a lot of talented musicians in this school so hopefully it wouldn't be too hard. He then got an alert from his phone, but Lincoln ignored it because he was too frustrated and didn't wanna tweet or text anybody.

Quincy
tumblr_nh0068zoeh1tk1v8xo2_500.gif

Quincy woken up in his dorm after the whole fight, they won but Quin could feel his head aching so it wasn't very wise to sleep because of the chance of a concussion, the male was stood up, didn't get to experience the party of the year because he was looking for his friend and was beat up really bad, so yesterday and earlier today was not the best for Quin. He yawned as he woke up, he didn't notice if Iris was there or not because he was distracted by a twitter notification, but thank God it wasn't about him, but it was for one of his friends, Elijah. Quin rolled his eyes and stuffed his phone in his pocket, Quin then remembered that it was Night at the Reck today, even if most preps wanted to go, he was tired and was still deciding if he wanted to go or not, so he texted his best friend. >Reply;Trent: Yo T are you going to Night at The Rec? I am not sure if i want to or not< Quin forwarded the text message.

Calixto
tumblr_m3kwzj9FBH1qb2wlco1_500.gif

Cal felt better after sleeping for a while, he left after they brought Quinton to the nurses room, he needed sleep after that fight. What woke Cal up was a twitter notification, he reached for the nightstand to grab his phone, he then went straight to twitter.@HA_Hagg: Soooo excited to see everyone tonight at the Rec ;) Fun Fact: Apparently @InfiniteLove20's mom is a slut. @EHollins13 bet you didn't know you have a sister! Cal flipped when he saw Infinity was targeted by this mad man, he didn't know who he was, but they must be really low to give out normal students personal secrets for no personal gain. So Cal being Cal sent out a reply to the nasty tweet. @Cal_The_Delinquent: Damn you must be a fucking bitch to hide behind a computer and send personal information to help hide your fucked up past or some shit, grow up fucker. After sending the tweet, Cal got ready for the rec tonight, he knew even if it was boring as fuck he would still cause some shit with Nico, Quinton and his best friend Destry.

Nellie
tumblr_inline_mgfk104ur21rctsej.gif

Nellie never liked social gathering or big groups of people, let alone a party. So she decided go to Hawthorne and play in the drums in the music room, since she was good friends with one of the teachers, Mr.Buckley who let her play in the music room. Nellie liked quiet so going in that old garage with her brother and his loud and obnoxious friend would not be an option. As she played the drums, she finally felt away from everyone and in peace, the drums was the only things that got her head away from everything. As she kept playing, she could feel herself getting tired, and that was one of her favorite things because she felt more peaceful even more then when shes playing that instrument. She felt a buzz in her pocket from her pocket but Nellie ignored it because right know was a no people time.
Kiara
tumblr_nlbyyeZCGa1reer7qo1_500.gif

Kiara drove into the parking lot of Hawthorne, it wasn't her first year at the school, but her second and she wanted to prove that she wasn't just some prep that was dumb and hated misfits, because this year she would do something way out of her comfort zone but didn't know what yet. When she got out of her Jeep Cherokee that she got for her 16th birthday, she walked in straight to the Montgomery Court, she went straight to the front desk and asked for her room. "Excuse, my name is Kiara Charlene Keller, i am looking for my room number." The woman nodded and started typing on her computer to find the room number. "Room #240." Kiara smiled then walked over to the stairs, she then walked down the hallway looking at all the numbers till she started to get close to her room. "37...38...39..Here we are, room 240." Kiara then unlocked the door with the key the woman gave her and twisted the lock till it opened. Kiara smiled as she entered the room, she wondered of who her roommate was going to be, Kiara set her bags down on the ground and sat down on the bed. "This room is going to need a lot of redecorating." Kiara smiled as she looked around the blank darkening room.

Phoenix
tumblr_niygttgw3N1rwdxeio5_500-1425918997.gif

Phoenix got to Hawthorne on time but decided not to go to the party, he wasn't a heavy drinker so he decided just to hang out with Leon and maybe play a few songs, the two bought a garage near Hawthorne just for playing there songs, the two both pitched in to buy the garage and it was a good payoff. Phoenix sat in the garage on the bench stole playing on the piano, he started to play some beats trying to find a good sound. As he kept playing with the keys, Leon walked over to the couch and sat with his guitar, playing a few strings. "So apparently theirs a little get together happening tonight at the rec, you in?" Phoenix sighed. "I think i am just going to miss that tonight-" Leon shook his head then walked over to Phoenix's piano and unplugged it. "Hey man what the-?" Phoenix commented before Leon interrupted. "We are going out and were gonna have some fun, maybe we can find you a girl or two?" Leon smiled, Phoenix sighed. "Dude i am openly gay, i don't date chicks." Leon rolled his eyes, as he kept talking, Phoenix turned on his phone and texted Connie, one of his best friends and the first person he came out too. To: Connie, >>Hey i guess Leon is making me come to that party thing at the rec, you going, i can't wait to

Leon
tumblr_lzy2059f4b1qfyhg5o1_500.gif

"Whatever you say Phoen, now can we just go to the party?" Leon concluded, his best friend nodded.. "Great, now lets get out of this place, it's getting kinda depressing down here anyway." As the two walk out, they head towards campus, Leon was more of a party guy then Phoenix is, but Phoenix could still enjoy a good party. "So i have been thinking very hard about this, and i have finally found my answer." Phoenix moved his hand back and forth. "Stop dragging this along and just say it." Phoenix hurried his speech along. "I think we should start a band, okay here me out. We could be a power house since we both can really rap and you can play the piano, maybe we could do some band auditions and get some good talent?" Phoenix shook his head. "Come on you could even get recognized if we perform well enough, come on Phoen i can't do this without you." Phoenix kept saying know but then gave in. "Fine I'm in, but only if we can actually get a band and not just the two of us." Leon smiled then patted his back. "Man this will be epic just watch."

Miles
tumblr_ml91c68yJC1rfrueoo1_500.gif

Miles laid down in his bed after the party and didn't wake up till an hour prior, even though he left at 3am he still was tired in didn't wake up for a long time. Miles didn't hang out with a lot of people, mostly just Braxton and Zeke, who were probably his best friends. Miles laid down on the white comforter listening to Flyleaf and Halestorm, as he listened to his music, he got a tweet from somebody, but Miles didn't bother to check because it was either HA_Hagg spreading another secret or just some random person, so he felt music was more important at this point and didn't care for the tweet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Jameson
tumblr_mljuhiQ6lN1rmzl52o1_500.gif

"Ugh." It may have been over twenty-four hours since Jameson had fallen victim to the spiked punch at Lindsay's party, but that didn't mean he felt any better. He pushed himself out of his dorm bed and got to his feet, stretching silently so he wouldn't wake his roommate (if he was even here that is). To be honest, Jameson had forgotten who his roommate even was... Dolton? Donald? Oh! Dominic. Jameson wiped the sleep from his eyes and rummaged through his suitcase for a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. After he was dressed, the brunette grabbed his cell phone (which had been jammed underneath his pillow--typical) and quietly exited the dorm room into the bright, fresh morning that surrounded Hawthorne Academy. He didn't have any plans for the day, in fact, he was simply awaiting for the Night at the Rec that would occur later tonight. Another party? After what happened at Lindsay's? Of course he was going to go.

Jameson walked the sidewalks of Hawthorne, scrolling through his phone absent-mindedly and thinking about what he could do to occupy his morning.

Connie
tumblr_mb8jgd5Oli1rsgfj8.gif

The blonde was sitting on a park bench in the middle of campus, tossing bread crumbs to the pigeons that were passing by more and more. She had woken up an hour earlier to head to the gym, but she had gotten sidetracked and well, there she was. Connie cooed at the pigeons, tossing them crumbs as she scrolled through her phone when suddenly... "A message..." She hadn't been receiving any texts since she got to Hawthorne, actually, her phone would have been completely silent if it wasn't for Twitter and Hagg. Speaking of which, there was a notification from the little blue bird as well. She shrugged, checking the text message that had come from Phoenix and lighting up almost immediately.

To: Phoenix >> Hey! Yeah I am going~ I guess I will see you there~

She hit send and pushed herself off the park bench, dumping the rest of the bread crumbs across the concrete so the pigeons could gobble them up. Actually, Connie was pretty hungry herself so she decided to walk back towards the dorms, where the kitchen was located, and find herself a snack.

Braxton & Zeke
tumblr_n78l5pYyJh1ro2zhso1_500.gif

The two trouble-makers were already running amok around Hawthorne... Just kidding, they had actually decided to take it easy before the big party tonight. They had found a large oak tree in the middle of campus and decided to simply look up at the sun and listen to the birds. Zeke was quietly tuning his ukulele and his counterpart, Braxton, was laying down hoping that sleep would come to him; his snapback covering his eyes. The duo planned to do this all day actually, yesterdays party and the fiasco regarding Braxton and Lindsay had turned the two off from causing anymore issues. Well, so they thought... Braxton and Zeke had already discussed the tweet Hagg had sent out that morning, but Zeke had gotten a personal DM from the demon himself.

@HA_Hagg: Truth or Dare Ezekiel? How about you go kiss Jake in front of a small crowd, remember you have 24 hours ;)

Zeke was desperately trying to find other things to keep said tweet off his mind. That dare was going to get him murdered for sure. And Braxton thought he had it hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
th (9).jpg
~Lily~
After meeting her roommate, Peace, Lily went back to the dorm. Lina had text her, asking to meet in the lobby before the party. Lily had to change clothes first, and gather her bathing suit, shoes and what not, and placed them into her tote bag. She was looking forward to tonight's events. As she finished gather her belongings and putting the finishing touches on her outfit, Lily heard the noise of her twitter notifications going off. Examining the newly posted tweet from Hagg, Lily sighed. "Really?" She felt bad for Infinity and Elijah; it sucked having your secrets leaked. Shaking it off, Lily placed her ear bud in her ear, grabbed her tote bag and made her way down to Lina.

tumblr_m5zirzB9X01rp7cmxo1_500.jpg

}{Lina}{
Lina was waiting in the lobby for Lily when her twitter account buzzed with a tweet about someone and their mom being a slut. Looking at the user who posted the tweet, Lina was slightly confused. "Who?" Lina spoke, as she looked up to Lily, who made her way into the lobby. "Who is this Hagg, guy?" Lily frowned as Lina asked the question. "It is some dumb ass, who feels the need to scare everyone, reveal their secrets and kidnap someone on the last Friday of each month. Don't think about it too much Lina, gotta live life to the fullest." Lina was a little shocked at what Lily said. Had no one bothered to inform her of this before her mother sent her into hell. Whatever, I am already here, she thought to herself. "So let's go grabbed something to eat, I am starving. I saw a small diner up the road from here. I asked my aunt and she said they have killer shakes." Lily and her both smiled as the exited the Lobby.

img-thing.jpg
-Logan-
Logan woke up from his nap, which he had taken after finishing teaching and playing Lacrosse with a few of his boys and Anna. Looking at his phone, at the tweet, Logan coughed a little. "Well damn!" This was a little over the top, revealing that someone was hiding the fact they had a half sibling here at the school. Logan shook his head, and removed his blankets from him. Looking at his alarm clock, Logan smiled; it was almost time to go party. Logan laughed a little, and walked down to the bathroom. After showering, he put on his clothes, and left his dorm room behind. Walking over to his car, Logan pulled the door open and took a seat in the drovers side. He had nothing to do, and sitting out here was good enough for him.

3703b2f2ae9d89c5b4b2a170a6f18f0a.jpg

.: Elijah :.
It had been a long day, and Eli laid in the bed of his truck, gazing into the sky as the sun was finish setting. His head pounded from this mornings fight, and it didn't help with the encounter he had with a girl named, Jake. Eli groaned as he placed the joint in his mouth and inhaled; his pain was slowly receding with each inhale. He had felt the buzz of his phone in his pocket, but choose to ignore it. "How important could it be?" he spoke aloud to himself. He was a little ways away from the courts, in a wooded area; which allowed him to smoke freely without the thought of cops coming to bust him. Pressing his back into the bed, Eli again inhaled and exhaled. "This year has kind turned to crap, Eli." He spoke aloud talking to himself.

images (4).jpg
{] Dominic [}
Dominic couldn't bring himself to tell everyone his unknown feelings toward Kat; he knew his consequences were to be enormous, but he just couldn't hurt her. Lying in a tree branch outside of his dorm, Dominic played his Bass. He had a pair of low sounded amplifier headphones, he hooked into his bass, allowing him to block out the rest of the world. He couldn't wait till band auditions, and was a little happy his cousin decided to join him. As he played the cords, Dominic felt lost to this world ad began to drift into his 'happy place' where it was just him and his bass.

Happy-24th-Birthday-Nick-Roux-141215-06-512x686.jpg

*.* David *.*
David spent most of the morning, and yesterday on the road in his car; he loved this car since the day his old man bought it for him. Being George's and Helen's only son, by adoption, was not a bad thing at all; David was spoiled when it came to his hobbies. Pulling into the Hawthorne parking lot, he was a little excited it was his last year in hell. Grabbing his guitar case and suitcase, David got out of his car. Locking it, he made his way to his dorm room. Placing his stuff down, he started making his side of the room his. Looking down to his phone, he saw the tweet from Hagg. "Seriously man, the hell is this? This was supposed to be over last year." David shook his head, this was ridiculous, he wasn't feeling like dying or disappearing this year, it was his last year here. Grabbing his head phones, he needed to take a walk. As Northlane blared into his ear drums, David took a walk around the campus.

55b63a_d023a52ee20541cab354cce7be0ae772.png_650

Eliza had woken up in a rather good mood considering her cousin was still upset with her former best friend Link. She yawned sleepily as she got dressed for the day a pair of blue jean shorts with a Captain America shirt and her blue converse. She heard her phone buzz on her desk and waltzed over picking it up, she read the tweet noting it was about a rather nice girl named Infinity. She shook her head and grabbed her green headphones shoving them into her ear then into her phone as she left her room. She was humming a song by Within Temptation enjoying the feel of the warmth the sun provided her; that was until she ran into a wall made up of solid muscle she stumbled backwards landing on her bum one of her headphones popping out of her ear. Her green eyes hard with irritation looked up at the culprit. "Really dude again?! You really know how to knock a girl off her feet." She said sarcastically as she stared up at the kid named Jameson.​

55b63a_b4a7352d5c394a37b05a4eeeee8d841f.png_650

Rose had spent her time with Axel because he was there for her when Link wasn't. She picked up her phone and texted Anna. ~Anna? Are you upset with me?~ She hit send. Rose really needed to see Anna because she needed to talk to her best friend about what happened with Link. This really bugged her and could not believe that their friendship went down the drain that quick. Years they were friends and everything fell apart.​

tumblr_inline_n1xc7awekB1rb3m8r.png

55b63a_aa2e998b388d4969a50c3013cfa3c30e.jpg_512

Quinton was laying miserably on Destry's bed, completely unwilling to go back into his room with Trent --- not that Quinton had even risked checking to see if Trent was there or not. Destry and Nico had spent most of the day on concussion watch, making sure that Quin didn't fall asleep.
"This is lame as hell," Quinton commented, shielding his eyes from the painfully bright lights in the room.
"Well, you're just gonna have to suck it up, buttercup," Destry responded, trying scratch beneath the cast on his hand with a pencil. "We've got a very important school even to spoil tonight."
"You can't be serious." Quinton lifted his head from the pillow slightly to shoot a skeptical look in Destry's direction.
"'Course I can be."
Quinton groaned, letting his throbbing head fall back onto the pillow. "Aight. I'm gonna need more ibuprofen, though."
He glanced at his phone, his heart sinking slightly. Jake had been ignoring him all day --- and he had to fight the urge to text her again. After so many messages, it started to look pathetic.

55b63a_553226e694d145f2b34b86fabaf2171a.jpg_512

"Here---" Des passed the bottle of ibuprofen to Quin, pulling out his cell phone and texting Cal:
hey dude, meet up in my room before we go to the rec. gotta do some planning ;D
"Where'd Nico go?" Quin asked without opening his eyes.
"Dunno. Maybe he went to check on Lincoln? Pretty sure that dude should still be on suicide watch, all things considered."
"Yeah, maybe."
"Ey! Open your eyes!" Des pulled off his shoe and through it at Quinton. "I don't you need to slip into a coma on my watch."

55b63a_28cb60dbf58f4fa7b3d67ba41b1fd464.jpg_512

Lindsay had spent the entire barking orders at the several house keepers that she'd called in to clean up the house before her parents got back from their business trip --- luckily she had most of the week, still. Miraculously, the majority of the mess had been cleaned up, with the exception of some carpet and windows that needed to be replaced.
Currently, she was curled up on her bed with Trent. They were on their third Netflix movie (not that they were actually watching), and a nagging feeling in Lindsay's stomach finally encouraged her to sit up and face him.
"So... uh... I wanted to ask you about last night," Lindsay said nervously. "I... uh... Well, I don't remember much. Did... Did we....? You know..." Her cheeks were warm which was very un-Lindsay-ish --- she didn't usually allow herself to lose her cool around anyone.

55b63a_743baef0652d4434aea1b3b0790652e2.jpg_512

Hayden had spent the entire afternoon hanging out with Jax in the Kitchen. When she glanced down at the tweet, she was surprised more to see that it was already 6:45 than she was to see the actual secret of Hagg's next victims (she didn't know either of them, so she frankly didn't really care). Even though she was enjoying Jax's company, she couldn't keep her mind from wandering back to Will. She felt guilty for not going after him --- but, then again, he was the one that was ashamed to be seen with her, not the other way around. She felt her eyebrows furrow as she thought about it, and she fought back the urge to text him.
"It's getting sort of late already. Are you going to the Rec tonight?"

tumblr_m0kg3aLqws1qfvzyf.gif

Valerie glared at the Hagg tweet, trying to hold it together. Every time that monster said anything, she was reminded about how much she missed her brother, and it was tearing her up. She was still sitting in the park blocks with her guitar in her lap, plucking softly on the strings. She supposed that she'd better get ready for the stupid rec party --- not that she really cared about homecoming court --- she knew that she wasn't going to be on it.

Heya! Are you guys gonna be at the rec tonight?
She sent group message to Zeke and Braxton. She was determined to look happy this year --- being all alone in this was unbearable.

tumblr_static_jacksgap.gif

Ian had already gotten his things put away in his dorm, and was currently sitting impatiently on Shane's bed waiting to leave.
"Hurry up," he moaned, watching Shane playing with his hair in the bathroom mirror. "This is the prime opportunity to make some new friends. I've been told that their will be club sign-ups, and I want to see if they've got any film groups."
"You mean to tell me that you're in a rush to get to a party to sign up for a film group?" Shane laughed, and continued to play with his hair.
"That's not all. We can meet some of our class mates."
"We have all year."

tumblr_mjgcz6KxDo1rb1h8ko1_500.gif

Shane didn't particularly care if his hair looked good or not, he just enjoyed getting a rise out of Ian. He pushed the hair away from his face using some styling mousse, and arranged the hair on top of his head so it wouldn't look too messy.
"I don't care how long we've got. Let's just go."
"You're such a prat, Ian."
"Shut it, wanker. C'mon, I won't wait for you any longer."
"Fine, coming."
Shane tossed the mousse back into the cabinet, following Ian into the hallway.

@Poetic_Justic3
@Shattered♦Secrets™

@Ghosty

• Love
Reactions: Justin
new day and he was still the King. When Lindsay asked about last night, Trent had to think about it. Did they? Last thing he remembered was...oh yeah he asked her out. Trent looked at her. "I think we did, I remembered that you were on top of me...that's it." Trent smirked, he did remember that, but he didn't remember if "anything" happened.
Trent felt his phone buzz. It was a Hagg tweet about...Eli! Trent shot up, "Lins, did you see this? What the fuck. Eli and that Infinity weirdo are brother and sister." Trent was about to text Eli, when Q text him. "Yeah, Q I'm still going. What do you mean? You better show up, who else is going to be my drinking buddy tonight?" Trent sat his phone down, he would just ask Eli about it tonight.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Jax hadn't realize that he was with Hayden for so long. When he saw the tweet from Hagg, he tried to hide his smile. Hagg was just going for it now, Jax was glad he was on his/her side. He turned back to Hayden. "Yeah, I was planning on going. I don't know a lot of people, maybe me and you can hang around tonight?" Jax grinned at her, and jumped off the counter.

Seven was in his bed with Iris. They had spent the rest of the day and night together. It was different, Seven usually never had the same guy in his bed for so long. He started to play in Iris' hair. "Tonight, everyone is going to see us together. I think personally we make the cutest couple ever." Seven kissed Iris, and went back to playing in his hair.

ast night for Shine, it was just ridiculous. Trent, the dumbass roid monster had fought with her friends. She couldn't possibly know why her brother was friend's with him. Speaking of annoying siblings, Shine saw the tweet about Fini and Eli. Shine quickly text Fini. "Hey Fini did you see the text? R U Okay?" Shine would run straight to Fini's and Kat's room if she said she wasn't.

Sage wasn't in her room, she was at the mall. She was busy looking for an outfit, for tonight. The rec, would be her first way to get into the cool crowd and the uncool crowd. Sage was also looking for some cute guy to hang with. To bad people were dating each other. Well it wasn't bad for her, just bad for the girls. "OMG, that outfit right there. This is the sexist thing I have ever seen." Sage picked up the outfit and the accessories, she would look hot tonight.

riana had spent all day with her bestie. They were catching up at a little cute cafe. They hadn't seen each other in a long time. Kitti was busy with her father, going around Europe, and
promoting and stuff like that. Ariana was just swimming and doing her thing. She really missed Kitti. Ariana now was in her room, getting ready for tonight. Ariana knew that if she didn't go it would be like total social suicide. She already had something else trying to kill her, she didn't need her social life dieing too.

itti had been hanging with her girl, Ariana all day. She didn't even put her clothes or anything away at her dorm yet. Her roommate would be there or was coming there, and they would see nothing. Kitti laughed to herself at that reaction. She was too busy walking back to her room to notice the Hagg tweet. She had forgotten all about it over the break.

Once Kitti made it back into the building, she through her shades and hat off. At least in here people respected her privacy, no one came running up to her asking her to give her dad their CD's, or Tracks, or whatever. Kitti unlocked her room door, she saw her roomy. She was cute little spanish girl? "Hey! I'm Kitti Sweet. Nice to meet you..." Kitti hoped the girl didn't freak out or anything, her last year roommate did that and Kitti made the school switch her rooms.

rtist was in the school gym, he was practicing his shots. If he wasn't studying, he was practicing. Artist wasn't the typical dumb jock that everyone associated sports with. "Artist goes for the shot! He goes down the court! No one can stop him! He shoots...He scores! The crowd goes wild! Ahhh! Artist just made the winning shot!" He smirked and went to sit on the bench. His phone buzzed. "What! Eli and Infinity?" Artist was just looking at his phone confused.

55b63a_4d5c026752a0476599903a01cdd0c2b2.png_650

Will woke up from a nap that he had been taking and sighed. He glanced at his phone and saw that there had been a new secret released but it wasn't about him so he didn't really care. He went and showered, figuring that if he had to go to the rec party, he might as well look nice. He didn't really want to go but it would be seen as really bad if he didn't at least show up for a little bit. He grabbed a random shirt and some pants that matched before grabbing a brush and working on his hair. He was having a nagging feeling of regret for leaving Hayden, but its not like he could compare with Jax so what was the point in trying.

Stella
Stella was just putting the finishing touches on heroutfit when her phone buzzed a twitter update from Haggs. She glanced at it but didn't really take it into account. She didn't know the people who were involved so she wasn't all that interested. She had decided to go to this party thing since it meant she might meet some people and who knows, maybe it would actually be fun

55b63a_70bf86c7d6d9449f8ebb337fc56212a9.png_650
Anna was inside her room again, doing her hair for the rec party tonight when her phone buzzed. Looking down from her hairdryer, she turned the apparatus off and looked at it for a second. It was Rose, and the message displayed across the screen broke her heart a little bit. Rose was definatly in distress, but who was she to answer the call? Sure, she had been friends with her for a while, and it sounded kind of urgent. With a little bit of hesitation, Anna responded to her friends text. ~Well, kind of, but you sound upset. Want to talk about it?~ She messaged, biting her lip and looking at herself in the mirror. Why have I been acting so weird? She thought to herself, running a hand though her flat hair. All she could think about was Logan. That was half the reason she had the courage to even message Rose. Sighing, she pressed her hands to her cheeks and quickly slapped herself. "I can't fall for someone else again. It will only end badly."
@Poisoned Rose

~Fiona~
Fiona sighed as she sat in her room, in front of her mirror, her hair done up in a delicate bun. She almost didn't want to go to the partly, she knew Lincoln wouldn't be there, he was probably still depressed from what had happened. She had heard a bit of the conversation, and she had tried to talk to him the morning after, but nothing happened. He had been in a slump for the longest time, and she was starting to get worried about him. She could always walk over to the boys dorm, and see if he was home. If she was moping, that was probably the place she would want to be. Adjusting her sweeter, Fiona heaved a long sigh, and texted Lincoln. ~Lincoln, I am worried about you. I am coming over, at the least to make sure you are ok.~ She sent before marching out of her room. It took her a few minutes to walk all the way across to the boys dorm, and she wasn't really sure if she was allowed inside, but she was really worried about Lincoln. Shuffling herself inside and up to the room that it said he was in, Fiona sucked in a breath and knocked on his door. "Lincoln?" She asked softly, waiting for him to open the door.
@Poetic_Justic3

55b63a_e2e5db19355049ee85637d342ed2f7b6.png_650
Axel sighed as he messed with his hair, pursing his lips as he looked at it in the mirror. He was defiantly planning to go to the rec party tonight, he just wanted to see if Rose was going. But he figured after spending a day with him, she might be a bit tired of him, so he gave her some space. She needed to get together with Anna anyway. Sighing, Axel tried to get his hair flip right, and after a bit more gel, the hair piece stayed in it's perfect place, and he clapped his hands together before exiting his room.

55b63a_ba5a9981186c4c95bb8e056e8124e0f5.png_650
Geo was in the gym, per usual. She was beating up not a punching bag this time, but a sparring partner who had been foolish enough to piss her off while in the gym. It only took her a few minutes to kick her opponent to the floor, to which he groaned and leaned over the side, vomiting into a bucket, as Geo took off her gloves. "Try practicing more before you try and beat me up." She hissed, taking off her gloves and running a hand though her sweaty hair, shaking it out. She took her towel and patted her head with it, taking away all the moisture that was dotting her limbs, before heading towards the shower room. There was a party tonight, and she figured attending a party that was hosted by the school would be somewhat decent. She just hoped she didn't run into Destry again, because she would have the urge to kick him in the crotch if he pulled something. Sliding on her jeans, Geo put on her casual party outfit, which was a tank top, and a pair of ripped jeans, accompanied with a pair of black boots. Combing her hair, Geo looked at herself in the mirror, her skin somewhat freckled and smooth. She looked alright, or so she thought. Maybe this party wouldn't be to bad. Smiling, Geo walked out of the changing room, and back towards the dorm. She would rather die than bring her car to school, or else everyone would be all over her about having expensive things. Sighing, Geo kept walking towards the school.

~Amber and Minzy~
1420378149-tumblrlv0d-o.gif
Outside near a cement wall, sat two of the best friends that were known to be a bit of a trouble making pair. One of them had bleached hair, which liked to flop over, the other had short cropped black hair, and looked like she was ready to punch someone. "Come on Amber, we should get going soon." Minzy said, getting up and popping her knuckles. She was wearing a leather jacket and a loose , accompanied with a wacky cap put on forwards. She was chewing on a piece of gum, and her black ripped jeans and boots matched her dark look. Amber on the other had, was wearing a loose shirt, a pair of basketball shorts, some sneakers, and a backwards cap. "Hmm?" the blond mumbled, opening her eyes and stretching. "What was that?" She grumbled as she got up, rubbing her eyes. "It's time for the rec party you dork! Now, let's see what trouble we can get ourselves in." She cackled, smiling and walking forwards. "Now Minz, we don't want to go to another detention." She said, walking forwards towards her friend. "First, we have to meet someone. Heck, I would be willing to wake up drunk with someone tonight." She said to her, laughing a bit. Minzy shook her head, sighing. "Honestly, you always think about hooking up and getting drunk." Minzy joked as they walked to the rec room.

Ashton had went back to her dorm, spending most of her day... crying. And gorging on ice cream and Starbucks while watching sappy 80's movies. Though of course her little thing called an eating disorder made her feel worse about it all. It wasn't fair. None of this was fair! "I'm supposed to be the princess that is a co-leader of the cheerleading squad and makes boys drool! Not some... sobby mess of a girl with smeared mascara!" She cried to the empty room, throwing her 2nd empty mini tub of ice cream across the room. She huffed, grabbing a pillow and hugging it to her chest as she buried her teary face into it's fluffy glory. A few inaudible muffles were followed. Ashton looked at her phone as it buzzed, seeing the stupid Twitter bird pop up in her notification bar. Of course. Of freaking course!! Ashton gripped her phone and slid her thumb across the screen to unlock it, glaring at the screen as she read the tweets about Elijah and Infinity. Poor them. But at least they hadn't had their extremely embarrassing middle school picture blasted into the public of the very school she attended! Ashton knew she was a drama queen, but this didn't stop her from slamming her phone back onto the bed and practically growling, flopping back into her mess of pillows.

Jake had stomped back to her dorm in a fiery rage, cursing that Elijah guys very name under her breath the entire way. When she had entered the room, Fiona was just leaving, muttering something about Lincoln. Oh god, please tell me she doesn't have the hots for him... Nico would be crushed! Jake just gave a shrug of acknowledgment and shuffled into the room, placing her bass back onto it's stand and tossing her phone onto her bed. Quinton had been texting her that whole afternoon, with a buttload of apologies and other things she didn't take time to read. Frankly, she was still a bit mad at all of them for getting in that damned brawl, but even more so at Quinton because he....he made her worry like crazy, okay?! Jake bit her bottom lip and walked into the bathroom, looking into the mirror and running a finger under her eye to pick up some smeared eyeliner. She popped her head out of the doorway as her phone let out a chirp to get her attention of a Twitter notification. She walked out and swooped up her phone from her bed, unlocking the screen and reading the newest tweet from HAGG. Ha! It was about Elijah! Serves him right. She honestly didn't know why she was still even bothering herself thinking about him. He didn't deserve her attention. Jake huffed, and tapped her messages. "Guess I should finally reply to Quinton.." she murmured, quickly typing. "After 10 messages, what could you possibly want? :blah:" She clicked send, and sighed.
@CelestialCellar

Nico had left the dorm when Destry and Quinton got settled in, and went to get himself a frappacino from Starbucks; Because sometimes a guy just needs a vanilla bean frap with extra whip, that's why. Nico took a sip from his sugary drink, sitting at a table near the window as he toyed with his phone. He was currently checking his Twitter, reading the new tweet from HAGG, and scowling at the sight of Elijah's name. He was the reason his face looked like a giant bruise. Nico just nonchalantly and passive aggressively favorited the tweet, and moved on. He winced slightly when accidentally pushing his straw into his busted lip, cursing under his breath. His thoughts lingered on Lincoln. He hadn't even gotten to talk to him at Lindsay's party, and in fact, only got to watch him walk off in a rather sulky manner. He wondered if he was okay. Should he check on him? Why yes. Yes he should. Nico got up from his seat, and walked out of the Starbucks quickly and to the dorms. He walked down the hall, counting the room numbers as he did until finally reaching Lincoln's room. He was just about to knock when he heard a female voice in his room, and out of curiosity, he pushed his ear against the wooden door and listened. Yup. Definitely female. Nico felt an unneeded and unpleasant sensation of hurt, and let his hand fall to his side limply. Lincoln already had someone. A girl, at that. Nico furrowed his eyebrows together, and turned away, walking back down the hallway. Who was he kidding? Nico was just the friend.
@IceQueen @Poetic_Justic3

Iris had spent his afternoon cuddling with Seven in his bed, just talking the day away and snoozing at times. He was really happy at the moment, and was truly opening up and showing his true colors to Seven. He had his eyes closed as Seven played with his long hair, his head resting against his chest as blankets were pulled around them. "Everyone, hmm?" he said in a relaxed tone, smiling softly at the kiss. "We do make a pretty cute couple. I wish I could see their faces when we make our appearance." He chuckled and shifted his position a bit, his arm moving to halfway hug Seven, laying across his chest. "You're so perfect.." he murmured, snuggling into his side.
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Skye was currently looking through all of her clothes, her hair a mess as she practically tore through that suit case. Eliza had left the room a couple minutes ago, leaving Skye in her great search. Was finding an outfit to wear really this hard?! She gritted her teeth together and literally crouched down, and flopped onto the floor in sheer defeat. "This is so unfair! Why must you do this to me?!" She whined at the empty room and her suit case, pointing up at it with a very accusing finger. What would she wear to the party tonight?! Skye groaned, and sat up, grabbing her phone to text someone in a crisis like this. She paused to check her Twitter, reading the tweet from HAGG, and moved on. Frankly, she didn't really know the people HAGG was talking about. She decided to text Rose, seeing as Eliza was possibly busy. "Major crisis! Nothing to wear! CODE RED! CODE RED!" She sent the text and flopped back down on the carpeted floor.
@Poisoned Rose

Joanie had sat and played with Eryn all afternoon, chatting and just getting to know each other. She had grown a great liking to the Asian girl, and was a bit sad to see that the sun was going down and had to part ways and go back to their dorms. Joanie was at her desk, finishing up making another beaded necklace to add to her ever so growing collection, slinking it onto her wrist and smiling contently. She'd heard of a party that night, and although she didn't attend many, she had made up her mind to go. Joanie looked over at her phone as it chirped at the Twitter notification, and just ignored it. She didn't really like technology, and she'd end up checking it later anyway. Joanie shrugged, and actually picked it up for a different reason. Her and Eryn had exchanged numbers, so Joanie decided to text her. "Yo. You going to tonight's party? :peace:" She clicked send.
@Namora

• Love
Reactions: Namora and Justin
Lincoln
tumblr_inline_mzgs5dloST1rax8a5.gif

Lincoln felt another buzz in his pocket but it wasn't a tweet, but that still didn't make Lincoln look at the notification or text. As he kept playing, his anger and frustration was getting the better of him, and he started to mess up, missing strings or not having the right hand fragments, Lincoln growled and pushed his guitar off his lap then yelled into his pillow beside him. Link heard a few knocks then heard his friends voice, Fiona speak. "Lincoln?" As she kept knocking Lincoln gave up and yelled over to her. "Come in!" He yelled to Fiona.

Quincy
tumblr_nh0068zoeh1tk1v8xo2_500.gif

Quincy kept going through his texts before he got a reply back from Trent.'Yeah, Q I'm still going. What do you mean? You better show up, who else is going to be my drinking buddy tonight?' Quin smirked then replied back. 'Hell yeah man as long as we have a game of beer pong then i'm in.' Quincy then looked over at the bed across from him, he guessed that Iris didn't come back last night, guess he probably hooked up with Seven because he saw them talking to each other.

Calixto
tumblr_m3kwzj9FBH1qb2wlco1_500.gif

Cal after sending the tweet to hagg, Cal got a text message from Destry, Cal smirked at the text then replied. 'Yeah man on my way now bitch ;)' After sending the message, Cal jumped off the bed and got ready for the party, putting on his party outfit he wore for special occasions like this. As he walked down the hall he saw Nico walking back so he smiled and greeted him. "Yo Nico that was a fucking awesome party last night, what's wrong with you?" Cal wondered, he looked like he was about to walk to another guys dorm but then made a detour. "Well lets go to Destrys dorm, i think we may be doing something tonight at the rec!" Cal walked to the dorm then opened it up. "So what the fuck do we have planned tonight?"

@celestialceller

Kiara
tumblr_nlbyyeZCGa1reer7qo1_500.gif

Kiara grinned brightly when he saw someone enter her room, who turned out to be her roommate. Hey! I'm Kitti Sweet. Nice to meet you..." Kiara bounced off her bed and walked over to Kitty. "My gosh i love you outfit! I'm Kiara Keller, i am so happy to have a good roommate that knows fashion."
Kiara was ecstatic that she wouldn't have to be in a room with Lindsay or somebody like her, last year they gave her hell and she never would talk to them again.

• Love
Reactions: tart.
(( mobile. ))

Nico

Nico looked up at the sound of Cal's voice, and shrugged when he asked what was wrong. "Tired of just being the friend or one night stand." He muttered, remembering his night with Seven and gritting his teeth. He didn't say anything after that, just decided to follow him to Destry's room. He had his eyebrows furrowed and his hands stuffed in his pockets as he followed. @Poetic_Justic3

~Fiona~
Fiona was waiting outside Lincoln's door, knocking half quietly but they grew more urgent as she went on. When he finally said she could come in, Fiona let out a hug and opened the door. Looking inside, she smiled softly at Lincoln. "Hey, I was worried about you, you seemed down." She said softly, shutting the door behind her, and looking at Lincoln.
@Poetic_Justic3

Lincoln
tumblr_m9nbqkGl5H1rtzlzf.gif

Lincoln kept playing the guitar as Fiona walked in, as he played the guitar he shook his head and smirked. "I am amazing, absolutely perfect." His smile dropped and anger ran through his body, as he kept playing the guitar one of the strings broke and Lincoln dropped the guitar next to him. "It's all my damn fault." Lincoln closed the door and breathed in and out.

@IceQueen

~Fiona~
Fiona looked down at Lincoln, quietly waiting for him to finish talking to speak up. "Lincoln, what's up. You aren't acting like yourself." she said as she plopped down on his bed next to him. "And whatever it is it's probably not your fault." she said to him, setting her bag next to the bed and waiting for him to respond.
@Poetic_Justic3

Lincoln
tumblr_m9nbqkGl5H1rtzlzf.gif

Lincoln swayed his head back and forth. "Yes it was, it was stupid, i knew she was with him, but i didn't care and now-" He closed his eyes, then opened them. " I ruined a fucking friendship for my own needs. I'm sorry." Lincoln sighed and put his hands in his face. "Why doesn't anything go right with my life, nothing is going good for me, how do you do it?" He looked to Fiona

~Fiona~
Fiona sighed as Lincoln persisted to beat himself up over something that was obviously pretty important to him. She felt like he needed a hug, and she reached out an arm, awkwardly trying to find the right angle before giving up and letting her hand drop to her lap. "Well, if you ended something bad, I always look to the light. I have had a lot of bad things thrown my way, but I always say that being punished pretty bad means that something good will come soon. Like when I stubbed my toe, a little girl gave me her cookie because she felt sorry for me." Fiona said, smiling sympathetically. "The easiest thing to do right now would be to spend some time apart. Right now, I bet you are both mad, so just hang around other people, and if you do come across her, don't ignore her, it just makes them feel worse. Just wave and keep moving."
@Poetic_Justic3

Lincoln
tumblr_m6kff8kcfa1qam78fo1_r3_500_large.gif

Lincoln smiled and nodded. "It's just, i feel everything around me i hurt or just demolish, it's like I'm a ticking time bomb and each friendship or relationship has a different time until it blows, everything i come close too goes away." Lincoln up at the ceiling, then to his lap. "I just want something that lasts, even if it's something that isn't steady, something to hold onto without fearing ever second it would go away is all i want."

~Fiona~
Fiona looked at Lincoln, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Well, if you want someone to stick around, you always have me. I really don't belong with very many people, and I guess I have always just sort of been that girl that people know, and like, but never bother to be around, so I am willing to stick around." She said to him, smiling.
@Poetic_Justic3

Lincoln
tumblr_m6kff8kcfa1qam78fo1_r3_500_large.gif

Lincoln smiled and hugged Fiona. "Thank you, your a good friend Fiona. But your right i can't just hide in this dorm all the time, wanna come with me? I'm gonna go see Nico and the gang, it would be cool to hang out with all of you." Lincoln stood up and stretched. "Please. Come with us?" He smiled and put his hand out to give her a hand.

~Fiona~
Fiona smiled as he said he needed to get out, and she took her hand off his shoulder. "That's better." She smiled, reaching for her bag before he said that she should come with. Blinking, Fiona stared at Lincoln, her face a mixture of surprise and a small bit of fear. She had never really been asked to go anywhere, with anyone, so this was a surprise. "Uh, sure, I guess I will come with you." She said to him, smiling and taking his hand.
@Poetic_Justic3

Status
Not open for further replies.