Hawthorne Academy 2.0 (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing that laughter made Mathias grin. "Two at a time? I don't know, I thought you'd think of something." He wasn't one to make the bed himself and he hadn't expected Eli to ask him. He wondered how it actually would be done right. "Or maybe do it on the floor and put the mattress on top? I'll help you if you like." I can't guarantee I'll be helpful though, he thought.

Lilith Tokisaki

Lilith looked up at the girl who had just entered and saw her decorating her bed. Luckily it wasn't some bitch or emo Lilith thought to herself as she stood up and went to the fridge to get a drink
Hey there. My name is Lilith Tokisaki. I'm Swedish slash Japanese so sorry if my accents sound weird. It's not my fault you know hehe
She smiled as she started making some iced coffe for herself. Once she finished the coffee itself she put some whip cream and cocao powder on top with a biscuit stick and a straw as she began drinking it. She smiled and started making another one handing this to Manon.
Here ya go roomy. Special Tokisaki recipe. I hope you like it as I did my very best on making this drink for you

Interactions - @LoliNinja, Lilith Tokisaki

Hawthorne Academy - Dorm 124

Marion smiled as she finished her bed, turning her attention back to the other girl "Hey there. My name is Lilith Tokisaki. I'm Swedish slash Japanese so sorry if my accents sound weird. It's not my fault you know hehe" Marion nodded in acknowledgement watching the girl make her drink with interest, Once she finished one she began working on another. Confused Marion thought that she had other people coming into the Dorm for some time with her friends. Marion's guess was wrong when she was handed the cup "Here ya go roomy. Special Tokisaki recipe. I hope you like it as I did my very best on making this drink for you." Marion's eyes widened as she took the cup "Thank you, Lilith? Thank you very much!" Marion sounded uncertain when she said the other girls name, taking a sip Marion nearly melted inside. This ice coffee was officially Marion's favorite. Looking up to Lilith Marion smiled widely "How do make this stuff?" Marion said through sips of the coffee.

Interactions - @OlympusBlood, Mathias Nickel

Hawthorne Academy - Dorm 344

Eli noticed he caught his roommate off guard by his question. "Two at a time? I don't know, I thought you'd think of something." Eli nodded taking the two at a time thing into account. "Or maybe do it on the floor and put the mattress on top? I'll help you if you like." Eli shook his head, not wanting to bother his roommate any longer. "No I'll be fine I'll try two corners at a time." Eli then looked at the mattress and stood it upright hooking the sheet onto the top two corners and making sure it fit all the way around. he then laid it down and put the sheet on the remaining corners. Eli smiled profoundly, almost like he had won a noble prize he was silent for a minute before he burt into a jig "I did it. I did it. I did it. I did it." calming down Eli turned to his roommate "Thanks Mathias" Eli offered a grin to go with his statement.

[fieldbox=", white, solid"]
[bg=black]

The King of Hawthorne, or Cayden, for people who didn't know who he was, just arrived at the parking spaces for Hawthorne. His spot, the center of all the cars, was not filled. Everyone knew that Cayden liked to be the Center of Attention, including car spots. He parked his new car, the one that his father bought him for making it to his Senior Year. Cayden told his father about Hagg and everything that happened for the past three years. His father just played it off, saying back when he went to Hawthrone there were prank wars everyday. After that, he stopped talking to his dad about Hagg, seeing as his father didn't take it seriously enough. Of course back in his father's days there was no Hagg... because there was no fucking Social Media!

After parking his car, Cayden got out and threw on his shades. He had at least five bags with him, he went to his trunk to get them all. "This year better be the best. I'm a Senior, The Quarterback... and I'm Sexy!" It was his mantra that he has been repeating since the start of the New Year. After situating all five bags on his shoulders, Cayden walked towards the Entrance of Montgomery. He was too busy with holding his bags and opening the door to notice anyone around him. Which was a good thing, since Luca wasn't that far from where he was just standing. Cayden disliked a lot of people... but Luca was number one on his shit list of idiots he would love to see The Hagg take.

Once he made it to his door, he was glad to see that it was unlocked, quickly pushing the door inward. He threw his stuff on the bed that wasn't occupy with stuff. When Cayden got his schedule and dorm assignment, he didn't really give a thought to his roommate. Cayden didn't know anyone named Quinton Decaro, which meant the other male was an irrelevant loser in Cayden's book. "As long as this Quinton loser doesn't touch my expensive stuff... he shouldn't have anything to worry about."

After putting his stuff down, he went over to close the door. After doing that, Cayden sat on the edge of his bed. He couldn't believe it... he was back here, and he had the rest of this year until he was finally done with the place. Even though he has told everyone that he stayed because he wasn't afraid of the Hagg, the real reason he stayed at Hawthorne was because his father went here. He couldn't leave and look like a loser to his friends and family, Cayden van der Mint was definitely not a loser.

Before laying down on his bed, Cayden's phone started to buzz. He expected a couple of people to text him... but he didn't expect for one asshole in particular to text him... or more like tweet. "Fucking Hagg... great." He shot his phone towards the other side of the bed, he was not in the mood for this crap. His phone buzzed again. "What the fuck..." This time it wasn't from Hagg. Cayden smirked at the screen, it was a text from one of his boys, Bash. -"Guess what Fool... I'm already here."/Cayden- He stood up, putting his shades back on. -"Meet me at the Food Court, be there in a few."/Cayden- He didn't feel like staying in his room all day. The public needed to see their King shining in the new year. He walked out of his dorm room, and towards the Food Court. Hagg wouldn't take his joy, not this year.

★School Clique: The Jocks ★Location: Parking Spaces-Montgomery Entrance-His Dorm Room-Walking Towards Cramer Hall/Food Court ★Mood: Nervous/Annoyed/Excited ★Outfit: Cayden's Day One ★Interaction(s): Sebastian ★Mentioned: Luca, Quinton, Sebastian ★Tagged: @Gorgeous♠Chaos @CelestialCellar @Yandere-Chan

[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

[bg=black]

"I really appreciate this Uncle Gabe." The boy in the giant Moon Boots, in the back of the car moved further up to give his uncle a hug. "Justin... I'm trying to drive, stop hugging me." Justin moved back into his seat. "I know... I'm just glad that you drove me here this time, and not that woman." Justin doesn't and probably will never get along with his mother, she doesn't accept that he is Gay and proud about it, so he doesn't want to accept her as his mother. He was glad that his uncle agreed to drive him to Hawthorne, it would have been awkward like his Freshman Year if he mother had to drive him. "Your mother will come around one day." Justin extended his neck forward. "Did she come around when you came out?" That silenced everything in the car, Justin didn't ask that question out of malice or to be mean, he was just curious. Justin's uncle was his mother's younger brother, who was also gay.

Instead of pushing the subject, Justin reached out to turn on the car radio. "I LOVE THIS SONG!" An older song, but still one he loved, started to play. "You let me win, you let me ride, you let me rock, you let me slide, and when they lookin', you let me hide." He started to rap the lyrics from Nicki Minaj's song, Right Thru Me. Justin started to dance in the back of the car, his arms were in the air. "You see right through me! How do you do that ish!" His uncle started to laugh, as he could see Justin's reflection dancing back and forth. "You are one special kid... stay that way forever."

When they arrived at Hawthorne, Justin was soo excited, his legs wouldn't stop moving up and down. His uncle told him that he would take care of his bags and bring them to Justin's dorm room, which Justin just nodded his head at. His uncle knew that Justin wouldn't get to his dorm until later... since he would make it his mission to see all of his friends first. Once he got further near the outward of the Parking Lot, he spotted one face that always made him happy everytime he saw it. Without announcing that he was coming by, Justin walked around the other cars.

He grew a giant playful smirk on his face. "Brayden!" He jumped from behind one of the cars and started to tickle the other male. "Hey buddy!" He stopped tickling Brayden, and he was now standing in front of the male. Justin started to hop up and down. "So, did you hear the good news?!" His arms were holding one another, it looked like he was literally about to burst with joy. "WE ARE ROOMIES!" He hugged Brayden. "This is going to be fun... come on, let's go to see everyone else." Justin didn't notice how odd Brayden seemed right about now, and his phone didn't buzz... because it had died while he was in his uncle's car.

★School Clique: The Preps ★Location: Parking Lot ★Mood: Hyper/Excited ★Outfit: Justin's Day One ★Interaction(s): Brayden ★Mentioned: Brayden ★Tagged: @Yandere-Chan

[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

[bg=black]

Artist had arrived a few hours earlier than most, since he was shocked and excited to learn that he would be moving to a new dorm, or more like a house. His Freshman year he was in the Blackstone Dorms... which freaked him out, but now that Hawthorne saw his Academic Potential, he was placed in SB 2. He had his own room, and it was pretty cool. He had decorated his own way, with most of his basketball Heroes all over the walls. "This is really amazing, I get to decorate this place in anyway I want." He grinned a bit.

After decking out the walls with all forms of basketball items, he took a moment to relax. "... that was a lot of work, but worth it." He laid back on his bed. Nothing could ruin this moment, or so he thought, then his phone pinged. He didn't expect a text from anyone, since he wasn't known to reply quick to text messages. When he took the moment to read the twitter message... he frozed on his bed. "... I thought this was handled last year?" He took off his hat, rubbing the top of his head. Hagg was officially back and was up to their old tricks again.

When Artist started going to Hawthorne, students and even some teachers talked about some person or people that used the Twitter Name, Hagg. They supposedly knew everyone's deepest and darkest secrets, and they or he/she told all of them through Twitter. If that wasn't bad enough, the last friday of every month a student would go missing. Artist never took it seriously, until students started to go missing. He was grateful that he wasn't taken, but some of his friends from the Basketball Team have been. Artist didn't want to leave Hawthorne, because he needed to stay. He just hopes no one he really likes gets taken next, or himself.

★School Clique: The Jocks ★Location: His Dorm Room ★Mood: Excited-Nervous ★Outfit: Artist's Day One ★Interaction(s): No One ★Mentioned: No One ★Tagged: No One

[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

[bg=black]

The man that loved causing and seeing drama, the one that started rumors about everyone... even people that he considered friends, Greyson Golden, was unpacking his luggage. He had just arrived a few minutes ago, Greyson didn't do second best, he needed to get to the room before his roommate did. Greyson was rooming with Jaxon Lewis, so he knew he would be in good company. Greyson would have no problem with Jaxon, since they both flirt a lot with everyone. Even though he had a girlfriend and everything, that didn't mean he couldn't look. Speaking of his girlfriend. -"Hey, what are you up too beautiful? :heartbeat:"/Grey Your Baby- He smirked before sending the text to Eliza Montgomery.

They haven't been together for that long, but Greyson has never liked a girl as much as he liked Eliza. The only other person he ever liked this much before was... Luca. He shook his head, that was old news, VERY old news. He smirked, taking off his shoes and laying on his bed. He felt his phone buzz in his hand. "Wow... she must be really bored." He had a smile on his face, until he saw what the message was. "Really, Ha!" Greyson has and will probably never take Hagg seriously, the guy or girl could only spread secrets about people from a computer. If they were a real Shit Starter, like Greyson, they would show their face when they told secrets.

Greyson was probably one of the only people that actually wanted to meet Hagg, not get kidnapped, but just meet the person. Hagg was doing things that Greyson wouldn't ever do, he wouldn't use secrets to make people do things, he just liked to cause small drama. Whoever Hagg was, he swore that they better never tell any of his secrets. "If they ever tried me... they would be messing with the wrong bitch." He got off of Twitter, now annoyed. He waited for his girlfriend to reply to him, he needed to get his mind off of The Twitter Terrorist, like ASAP.

★School Clique: The Preps ★Location: His Dorm Room ★Mood: Calm-Annoyed ★Outfit: Greyson's Day One ★Interaction(s): Eliza M. ★Mentioned: Jaxon, Eliza M., Luca ★Tagged: @kimsim12 @Gorgeous♠Chaos @Yandere-Chan

[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

[bg=black]

"Hurry up, you idiot!" The bitch of a girl in the back of the hot pink Limo, was Natasha Smith. She was running late to Hawthorne... because of traffic. She blamed her driver for everything, she even kicked the back of his seat. Natasha has been known to get bitchy when things didn't go her way, so most of the people that worked for her family just ignored her when she did things like what she was doing right now. Seeing as the driver wasn't paying attention to her, Natasha got on her Instagram. "3 Million Followers. I'm THAT BITCH!" She smirked, taking a few selfies and putting them on her Instagram.

Natasha noticed she got a text from her cousin/best friend Freedom. She grinned at it. -"Of course I missed you, while I was stuck in Beverly Hills... you were in fucking Hawaii. Lucky Bitch, lol. Can't wait to C U either./XOXO, Princess Tasha.- Before she could switch back to Instagram, Natasha got a notification from Twitter. The message at first confused her. "What..." Than she remembered what it was about. She nearly screamed, but stopped herself. She turned off her phone, her left leg was now shaking out of frustration.

This was her Junior Year, and she wasn't around for the foolishness. Hagg would have to pause that shit until she left Hawthorne, like seriously. Once the limo stopped just outside of Montgomery, Natasha took in a deep breath and exhaled. She swung open the door. "Get my bags for me... and bring them to Room 320." The driver rolled his eyes, but grabbed her bags and started walking towards Montgomery Entrance. "You're lucky I didn't MAKE you carry me to my room... dumbass."

★School Clique: The Preps ★Location: Montgomery Entrance ★Mood: Bitchy/Frustrated ★Outfit: Natasha's Day One ★Interaction(s): Freedom ★Mentioned: Freedom ★Tagged: @Little_Ghost98

[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
IMOGEN ROTCHFORD || || Room 412 | Montgomery Hall | Irritated | Restless

[spacer]"Try to restrain from making a fool out of yourself, Simon."[/spacer]

[spacer]A white Volkswagen, a pair of sunglasses balanced on the bridge of her nose. Sitting in the driver's seat was the family chauffeur, Simon, his hair slicked back. The Montgomery Dorm was right in front of them. Imogen promptly gestured towards the door, and the man in black assisted her out of the vehicle. He opened the trunk of the car with strenuous effort and the various bags that were forcefully squeezed inside popped right out. "Room 412," Imogen instructed blatantly. "do not break anything. Or I'll break you."[/spacer]

[spacer]. . . .[/spacer]

[spacer]Walking towards the entrance, Imogen caught a glimpse of a large limousine pulling into the driveway. The door to the pink vehicle opened and produced a girl with black dress boots and expensive-looking jewelry. She looked angry, furious even. A man exited from the opposite side of the limousine, mutiple bags in his grip as he made his way towards the entrance. Imogen eyed the vehicle in disgust. Hot Pink? Out of all shades and colors she chose this? Imogen wrinkled her nose before entering the Montgomery hall, her stiletto heels clacking against the floor.[/spacer]

[spacer]Upon entering her quarters, her chauffeur heaved the bags into place. Imogen plastered a satisfied smile on her face before dismissing him curtly. She plopped herself onto her little bed, closing her eyes. She should get some shut-eye before classes start, so what better time that now to do it? As she was drifting off into sleep, Imogen recalled the thought of her roommate. That Abernathy girl. . . [/spacer]

[spacer] She jolted awake from her rest and groaned. She had entirely forgotten about that little beast. Even the mention of her name sickened her. Imogen would have to wait a later date to get some beauty rest. Sleeping would be impossible at this rate. To add to her list of problems, The Hagg was back for another year. Imogen pushed the like button on the post without a second thought. Without anything else to do, she willed herself with all her might to unpack her belongings one by one. Besides, how hard could it be?[/spacer]

Interactions:
N/A

Mentions:
@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming || Natasha Smith
@kimsim12 || Vanessa Abernathy

[/hr]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay then," Mathias shifted one foot to the other, before bringing out his phone. No conversations, no texts... Well then, he'd have to start his own. Hmm, but who was he friends with? He stood there for a few moments, pondering on the thought, before Eli said, "I did it, I did it, I did it!" Mathias looked up and nodded, "Good work, and no problem." It was weird. He wasn't normally thanked... then again, he didn't normally help people. Mostly got on their nerves with... he knew who he was going to text. A quick text to Kolton, Are you here yet? to start, and he began to actually decorate. As in, put one photograph down, and decor done.​

|~|Ann|~|
Mood-Grateful, Confident, Firm
Mentioned-No One
Interactions-Lindsay
Tagged- @CelestialCellar
Ann sighed as she looked up at the building in front of her, the expression on her face holding no emotion. It was a blank canvas, as always, as the tall woman stepped out of her car and onto the pavement of the sidewalk. Looking back inside the car, her mother smiled warmly back at her, waving slightly. "Good luck dear." She said gently, causing a soft smile to appear on Ann's face as she leaned back in, kissed her mother on the cheek and waved as she shut the door softly, pulling out her earbuds and putting on her favorite song, her feet falling in step with the beats of the song, her aura change. Outside, she probably looked like a frumpy, tall woman walking strangely, but inside her head, Ann was the badass of the century, not that she would ever be one.
Feeling her whole body fall into the rhythm, Ann was surprisingly able to tune out all the pink cars and bitches that were showing up. Thankfully, she couldn't hear the freshmen whispering about her since her music was on full blast. Looking back down at her room assignment, she mentally groaned. She was going to be cooped up with the queen of Hawethorne. Ann vowed to only say one thing when she entered, and one thing only. She wasn't about to waste her breath on that skank who went around calling herself the queen and acting like it. If she had a problem, Ann would make sure to keep an arrow and bow near her bed, and if not, a knife. Slowly making her way into the dorms, Ann climbed up the stairs slowly, people shuffling out of her way as she headed to her room. Finally making it to room 401, Ann could already smell that the bitch was inside. She had most of her stuff being sent up with some movers her mother had enlisted to help her, for the day at the least. She let them file in before her, a line of workers just coming in and setting down boxes. A few were labeled trophies, and some were longer than others, and unlabeled.

While Ann was outside, a bing from her twitter alerted her to a new section of hell opening up. Hag was back. The dreaded and horrible creature that everyone hoped was a senior or wouldn't get held back After they had all finished filing in, Ann pushed open the door, seeing none other than the Lindsay herself sitting there on her bed, tapping away at her phone. "Oh look, the bitch is here." Ann said, and she walked into the room, taking her foot and shoving her shoes to the other side of the room where they belonged, with all of her other hideous nauseating pink frilly things. Without another word, Ann continued to the other side of her room and she set down her duffle bag, starting to unpack her boxes, she made sure to leave the longer ones aside, starting off with her wall posters and awards, hanging up pictures of her and her mother and her shooting at the range along one section of it. She made it very clear to Lindsay that Ann was not a girl that would just step out of her way. She may blend in, but she certainly wasn't going to back down from someone with all bark and no bite.

~Fiona~
Mood-Caring, Happy, Slightly Cautious, Nervous
Mentioned-Axel
Interactions-Julian
Tagged: @Gorgeous♠Chaos
Fiona had arrived at school a bit early, having checked traffic that morning already. She knew how to be on top of things so Axel didn't have to worry about making her late for her studies. Looking back at her brother, who had just dropped her off in his car, his head propped out the window as he looked at his little sister. "Are you sure you will be alright?" Axel asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at his little sibling, his eyes filled with concern. Fiona smiled at her brother and reached a hand up to his head, ruffling his hair a bit. "Don't worry about it big bro, I will be fine." She said softly, a gentle smile gracing her face as she waved to her brother, who leaned back into the car. "Call me if you need me!" He shouted back to her, driving off as Fiona headed back inside. Her stuff was already back in her room, and since it was the same as last year, there wasn't much she had to do to move her things back. She knew last year she would be keeping this room, and so they had let her keep her stuff. Heading back up to her room, Fiona decided to pass her time doing something she loved, reading.

After about a half hour of reading, Fiona could hear a small notification from her phone. It was twitter. Seeing the new message, Fiona could feel her blood run cold. Hag was back. The bitch was back and after blood. Her hands began trembling, Fiona took a few deep breaths, before realizing she could hear footsteps up the stairs, and she listened as they went a little ways down the hall. The weight of them sounded familiar, as did the shuffling of the bags. As she poked her head out of her door, she could see the familiar shut of the door with the label 8 on it shut, a form slumping inside. Smiling, Fiona could hear her phone ding with the sound of a text, and she looked at it before heading out the door and knocking on his, smiling as she pushed it open a bit, poking her head inside and smiling at her lovely boyfriend. "Your 'cutie' is already here~" Fiona teased as she walked inside, shutting the door softly behind her as she looked lovingly across at her boyfriend, trying to contain her excitement a bit. She was still shaking a bit from HAG's threat,

[fieldbox=Brayden Grey
, #ffff99, solid]
tumblr_mzigfngID91spb464o1_500.gif

Mentioned:
Interacted:
Justin @Shattered and Valerie @CelestialCellar
Outfit
Brayden watched helplessly as the other students read the tweet.. The all that the same expression Brayden was currently hosting. Shock, disappoint, anger.. fear. The brunette's fingers curled around the rubber band on his wrist, pulling back, and letting it snap back onto his wrist. However, it didn't seem to be calming his anxiety much. Brayden felt a pair of hands latch on to him and for a second, he thought the Hagg had decided to wander away from their usual schedule. He was grateful to see it was just Justin being silly again.. Under normal circumstances, Brayden would probably have been scolding Justin for sneaking up on someone but he just felt like he wanted to throw up..

Fortunately, Justin seemed oblivious to this. Brayden had guessed he hadn't seen the tweet yet and gave the male a weak smile. Maybe it was better that way. "Y-yeah, I heard," Brayden nodded, giving his phone one last look before he placed it back in his pocket.. Was that kid.. crying? Brayden couldn't really blame him.. Brayden felt Justin wrap his arms around him, and the brunette couldn't help but smile. It made him happy that Justin seemed to like Brayden.. "Sure! Lead the way, Justin," he proclaimed, hoping that Justin might offer a distraction away from the Hagg. But the Hagg wouldn't come after him.. right? Brayden shuddered, realizing that was probably what the other kids who had been taken last year thought.

It wasn't good for Brayden to be focusing on the Hagg... It'd only worry him far more than necessary. He just needed to relax, forget about that bully, and try to allow himself to have fun. Brayden almost scoffed at the idea.. He knew that wasn't how it was going to work out. The brunette turned toward his friend, and offered a much more pleasant smile. "Have you talked to anyone else yet? I haven't really gotten the chance," Brayden asked, in opes that his small talk could keep Justin from noticing everyone's current dilemma. However, Brayden highly doubted that Justin noticed much that didn't have to do with himself.. But Brayden didn't really mean that as a bad thing.

Brayden was thankful to have a friend like Justin.. Before Brayden could ask about Justin's summer, he heard a familiar voice call out for him. Turning around to face the voice, Brayden brightened as he recognized the dark haired female. "Valerie!" he grinned at his older friend, before practically tackling her into a hug. "I missed you!" Brayden exclaimed, as his mind began to wander once again. It was then that he had remembered the tweet.. And when he realized the probability that Valerie had also seen it. His heart ached and his grin faded, replaced by watery eyes and a grim look.
[BCOLOR=transparent][/fieldbox][/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
[fieldbox="Vanessa Abernathy, #990033, solid"]location: Montgomery Dorm--Room 412; mentioned: Freedom York; interactions: Imogen Rotchford @m i s s f o r t u n e
Before Vanessa even said a word, she could feel the irritation radiating off of Imogen. She smirked, finding the situation rather amusing. Was the prep pissed she was dormed with a delinquent like her? Oh come now, was she really that bad? Hm...maybe she shouldn't search for the answer to that question.

"So, we're roommates," she remarked quite suddenly, having not given any indication she was at the door. Tossing her duffel onto the bed opposite Imogen's, she watched the prep carefully as she unpacked her things with a certain air of "fuck off." The situation was rather laughable, in her opinion, though that might just be her sardonic attitude towards everything. Vanessa supposed she should try to make the best of the situation; after all, she'd have to share space with this bitch.

Collapsing onto her bed, she grabbed her phone and scrolled through it. There was nothing interesting on Twitter except one girl remarking that she'd like to go at least a year without having to worry about being kidnapped. If she was that worried about it, why didn't she just leave? That's what the smart people do; Vanessa would herself if it wasn't for her grandparents. Damn, she hated those people. They'd made her life a living Hell in more ways than one just to further their own agendas. She supposed she should pray or some shit to keep her safe, but she found that thought to be rather useless.

"You don't snore, do you? 'Cause if you do, then we're going to have a problem. Oh, and try not to wake me up if you shower in the mornings. I don't appreciate it." She waved her hand dismissively as she talked, as if everything she said was common knowledge.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Erin Wilhelm, #ff6666, solid"]location: wip; mentioned: wip; interactions: wip
WIP[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Jacob Smith, #ff9900, dashed"]location: wip; mentioned: wip; interactions: wip
WIP[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Jaxon Lewis, #3366ff, dashed"]location: Montgomery dorm--Room 415; mentioned: none; interactions: Greyson Golden @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
Jaxon stepped into his dorm, hoping to be the first one there. He was disappointed. Although Greyson was his friend, Jaxon was deep in thought and had wanted to be alone. Ah well...life rarely gives you what you want. He gave one of his legendary smiles to his friend, in the very least glad he wasn't rooming with one of the delinquents or nerds.

"How's it going, Golden?" he asked with a smirk, tossing his luggage on the free bed. He was exhausted but knew that trying to take a nap or anything of the like was useless. Just keep swimming, yeah? He silently wondered if Greyson had already seen the latest news from Hagg. Of course he had. He was the "Gossip King," after all. He made it his business to know everything that was going on with everyone. But even so, it was unlikely there was anyone in the school who didn't see the tweet.

He kept these thoughts to himself, however, and remained the outgoing and flirtatious Jaxon Lewis that everyone loved (or hated). He was prepared for this last year of high school, and some bitch behind a computer (or phone) screen wasn't going to slow him down. He doubted it would slow Greyson down, either.[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Bran
CHEYENNE ALEXANDER || || Room 225 | Blackstone Hall || Bored | Stressed

[spacer]Cheyenne, a sixteen year old girl that moved away from home to attend Hawthorne. Has no desire to live in a small dorm room and having to live with a complete stranger. Unfortunately, intelligence isn't quite in her dictionary (the Simon-Benson house wasn't an option). So here she was: Blackstone.[/spacer]

[spacer] Blackstone was 'homely'. It looked exactly like her home in Chicago. Nostalgic. Hauling her bags up the many flights of stairs, Cheyenne felt confident for once. She was rooming with a prep, wasn't she? And she was pretty sure they didn't act the same like they did in the movies. That was just a movie thing, right? Not at all real. Cheyenne would last. And she would last as long as any other normal student did. [/spacer]

[spacer]. . . .[/spacer]

[spacer] Oh god. Her limbs were jelly. She couldn't breath. She couldn't handle another flight of stairs. Fuck. Almost there, keep it together. Cheyenne collapsed onto the floor, her bags falling to the ground. She knew those pillows would be a bad idea. Or maybe she was just unhealthy. She was panting like mad. Her face was probably red from all the climbing. Cheyenne bit her lip and forced herself up, bags in hand, opening the door to her dorm with much difficult, and heaved her bags onto her bed. [/spacer]

[spacer] She looked around her dorm. No Mariana, huh. She was alone. Cheyenne couldn't bear the thought of being alone. She chewed her lip, thinking about a place she could go, and not succumb to awkward solitary. Her eyes lit up as she figured it out. The library! She needed books anyway, so why wait when she could do it now? There would be tons of people there and they wouldn't take a second lo— Wait, no. Her mood darkened exponentially. No one would be there, they would be in their dorms. Unpacking. . .[/spacer]

[spacer] Her phone chimed, and she brought it to life with a swipe of her finger.[/spacer]

[spacer]
images
@HA_Hagg: Welcoming all new and returning students to what is sure to be an interesting year at HAoFA ;) #GoHAHuskies[/spacer]

[spacer]As if the day couldn't get any worse.[/spacer]

Interactions:
N/A

Mentions:
@Gorgeous♠Chaos || Mariana Ramirez

J A K E
||Location: Her dorm room||x||Interactions: Nico/Quinton||x||Mood: Frustrated||
"I swear to god, Nico, get your ass up or I will drag you by the ear to school!" Jake rumbled from her room, practically making the walls vibrate with her shrill voice. "Every single year, we're late on the first day! How embarrassing.." She continued to rant to herself in a venomous voice, throwing her suitcases together and tugging on her shoes. She wanted to look absolutely stunning today with a fresh outfit, but alas, she had to rush. Regardless, Jake still looked like a rock star in her brand new clothes, her hair messy but cute. Giving one last look in the mirror and fixing her lipstick, she opened her bedroom door and stormed down the hallway to Nico's room, where he was still lounging on the bed. "Nico Renee Schwarts, get up right now! You have exactly 10 minutes to throw on your clothes, and to be in the car! Pronto! Ándale!" Jake was throwing around orders, picking up his suitcases and hurdling them to the car. "You are such a drama queen, Jakey." Nico muttered, rolling out of his bed and slumping around to get ready.

The two had finally made it to the school with just a few seconds to spare, though it didn't really matter, and parted ways for the time being to get situated in their new rooms. Jake was pretty neutral about rooming with Giovanna since they never really talked, but would definitely prefer to be roomed with a close friend. But otherwise, she wouldn't complain about the matter unless Giovanna proved to be a total jerk or something. Jake dragged her bags and suitcases up to her room only to be greeted with silence since the other hadn't arrived yet, setting her things down on a bed near the window. It was only fair that the first person there get first choice, correct? Jake thought so. She let out a sigh and examined the plain and empty room with a distasteful eye, aching to throw on some posters to the boring walls and spice it up. Guess she'd have to wait till she had time to drive back home and get some decorations. Her and Nico lived close to the school after all, and had a rather boring summer filled with Skyping Quinton and being lazy. They took some trips down to the beach, but other then that things were pretty chill during break. Jake began to unpack her belongings to try and make the room feel more cozy, perking up as a text notification popped up on her phone screen. Ah, Quinton.
"Hey Jake, call me."
She smirked at the message and ran a hand through her wavy hair, though letting the smirk quickly fall from the sight of the next notification. It was the HAGG. She could feel the irritation start to form already, so she huffed and swiped the tweet away, rolling her eyes. Instead of fussing over it, she called Quinton. After a few rings, the line clicked.
"Hey idiot, where do you wanna meet?"
@CelestialCellar

Mentioned: @IceQueen
postdiv.png

N I C O
||Location: Dorm Room||x||Interactions: Destry/Quinton/Jake||x||Mood: Chipper||
Nico's morning had started out rather... rough, but nonetheless, he was excited to start the new school year with his friends. He was rooming with Destry this year so he was pretty stoked about that little tidbit, and he looked forward to the amount of pranks they'd plan together. A new year meant new social gatherings, and more opportunities to pull amazing pranks and cause a mini chaos; Though Nico liked to make sure they didn't get caught. After a quiet car ride to the massive school, Nico and Jake made it to the campus with a few minutes to spare. He wouldn't tell Jake this, but the first day never really mattered when it came to time. Regardless, she still made a huge deal about it and tried to set a certain time they were supposed to arrive. And Nico always...altered it by sleeping in.

After checking in at the main office, Nico gathered his things and began to hurdle them to his dorm room, parting ways with a grumpy Jake. He made it to the room within 5 minutes and opened the door, expecting an empty space but grinned at the sight of Destry. "Aye, man! Long time no see." He chuckled, shutting the door and throwing his crap on the other bed. "How was your summer? Got some new crazy stories to tell?" He chatted, opening his suitcase and pulling on a beanie that completed his outfit. Nico then moved the suitcase aside and sprawled across the bed, sighing heavily and running a hand down his face. "Jake's grumpy already. Got my ear chewed off this morning." He laughed lightly to himself and then glanced down at his phone, picking it up as it vibrated. It was the HAGG. "I thought this shit was over?" He mumbled, tossing his phone back down. He didn't worry about it at the moment, considering that the HAGG hadn't messed with his friends too much last year. But what would this year bring? He nervously chewed his bottom lip, but brushed it off. It'd be best to just not think about it.
@CelestialCellar

postdiv.png

ASHTON - COMING SOON -
postdiv.png

IRIS - COMING SOON -
postdiv.png

Roselynn
Rose looked at her cousin with some disdain on her face. "I hate I get paired with the Prima fucking Princess!" Rose shouted outside as she walked to her dorm room with her red headed cousin next to her. She had her bags one hand and straightened her outfit with the other. "Stupid shirt..." she mumbled to herself the only good thing to good thing to come of this year is that Rose gets to see Axel. Although she was terrified that he wouldn't speak to her as soon as they got back. She knew they had to keep a secret of them actually dating, so Rose wasn't quite sure how he was going to be when he arrived here. She lugged her stuff upstairs and threw open the door and noticed that she was in her shared room by herself. Rose cursed because she was promised honors housing away from this place with the bfh's. She pulled out her phone texting Violet, ~I got stuck with the fucking Princess! Please tell me you gotta a better roommate than I did!~
Of course her phone buzzed alerting her to the twitter from HA_hags. She rolled her eyes. 'Here we go again.' she thought to herself. This year was going to be far more stressful than last year was because this was the year that most colleges look at anyway. So the better her grades this year the better her chances at getting into an Ivy League college on scholarship, of course the honors things would be much easier to achieve her goal but to her dismay she hadn't heard much back from them on that front. Rose unpacked all of her things in record time and flopped onto her bed deciding to text Axel hoping he wouldn't blow her off not that they were back in the Devil's Playground. ~Hey have you arrived yet? :) Rose~
MENTIONS: Ashton, Violet and Axel
INTERACTIONS: @IceQueen
Eliza
Eliza looked at her cousin and followed her up not really knowing anyone in this school considering that she was pretty much the transfer. All Eliza knew was that she was roomed with some one who shared her name. The assigners probably had fun with that one. Eliza found her room and found the other Eliza had taken the right side of the room. She threw her things onto the bed and sat down looking at her clothes. She honestly did not care what she was wearing. She ran a hand threw her red hair, "Hey Eliza I am Eliza you can call me El though." She gave a smile and walked over to the other girl with a genuine smile on her face. "Thanks for letting me have the left side by the way. I happen to be left handed so the left hand side is usually easier for me." She bit her lip before offering to help the other girl upack. Her phone began to buzz in her pocket and he knew it wasn't a text, she flipped down her feed and noticed it was twitter someone named HA_hags. Eliza was so confused so she texted her cousin, ~Who is HA_hags and why am I suddenly following them?~ Eliza hit send and threw her phone onto her item riddled bed. This was definitely going to be a interesting here at Hawthorne for El... and it was only the beginning.
MENTIONS: Eliza M
INTERACTIONS: @Gorgeous♠Chaos

Last edited:
14lrei8.png
Lindsay Lechance
[BCOLOR=#999999]|| I N T E R A C T I O N S : @IceQueen(Marianne) || M E N T I O N S : None. ||[/BCOLOR]​
Interactions/Mentions: Marianne
L
indsay glanced up as Marianne entered the room.
"I won't dignify that with a response," Lindsay scathed, looking back at the screen of her phone. Marianne started kicking shoes in Lindsay's general direction, causing Lindsay's temper to flair. "Touch another shoe, and I'll start shoving them down your throat, bitch"
Standing up, Lindsay began collecting the heap of shoes off of the floor, and standing them carefully back onto their shoe rack. Glaring at Marianne's half of the room, Lindsay flipped her hair over her shoulder and watched as Marianne continued to hang posters.
"Ugh, they're hideous. How do you actually like this kind of stuff? No taste whatsoever."

tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
Quinton Decaro
[BCOLOR=#999999]|| I N T E R A C T I O N S : [COLOR=#008080]@Tart[/COLOR] (Jake) || M E N T I O N S : [COLOR=#008080]@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming[/COLOR] (Cayden) ||[/BCOLOR]​
Interactions/Mentions: Jake
Q
uinton reached the lobby of Montgomery as his phone started to ring. He dug through the back pocket of his jeans to answer the call, unable to hide his grin at the sound of Jake's voice on the other end of the line when he answered.
"Nice to talk to you too, Jerk. I mean, I was gonna go kick it in the park blocks, but I'm still in Montgomery. Literally about to step outside right now. Where you at? I can come to you, if you want."

Destry Faucheux
[BCOLOR=#808080]|| I N T E R A C T I O N S : @Tart [/USER] (Nico) || M E N T I O N S : @Tart (Jake) ||[/BCOLOR]​
Interactions/Mentions: Quinton, Jake, & Nico
D
estry stood up as Nico entered the room.
"Hey, man! It was nuts. Almost made it to Mexico, before I realized school was already starting up again. You should see my sweet tan line." Destry grabbed one of Nico's bags, helping him carry them into the room. "I honestly don't know what else you'd expect from her, dude. You guys go through this like... What? Every year, don't you?"
Destry flopped back onto his bed, and watched with a slight frown as Nico checked his phone.
"Yeah... I saw that, too. Kinda fucking sucks, I was hoping we were done with all this Hagg bullshit. Anyway, Quin wanted to kick it with everyone today before orientation and stuff. We're supposed to hit him up once you get settled, if you're down to go stir up some trouble."

Valerie Poxleitner
[BCOLOR=#808080]|| I N T E R A C T I O N S : Brayden ([COLOR=#ff9900]@Yandere-Chan[/COLOR]), @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming (Justin) || M E N T I O N S : None||[/BCOLOR]
Interactions/Mentions: Brayden & Justin
V
alerie was somewhat surprised by Brayden's enthusiastic greeting, but she appreciated it nonetheless, squeezing him tightly in response.
"Thanks Brayden," Valerie replied, releasing him from her hug and lightly pinching his cheek, "I missed you too." She meant it --- kind faces were too few and too far between around Hawthorne Academy anymore. And, even on the rare occasion that she did decide to talk to someone, they always spoke softly to her, looking at her as if she were broken. It was like she was being perpetually reminded that her brother was gone... And it was awful. She could tell by his expression that he'd seen the tweet, but she didn't much want to talk about it, so she offered a slight nod to indicate that she was okay.
Directing her gaze to the boy standing next to Brayden, she smiled again, and extended her hand. "Hey, I'm Val. I don't think we've actually met."

|~|Ann|~|
Mood-Agitated, Cocky, Annoyed
Mentioned-No One
Interactions-Lindsay
Tagged- @CelestialCellar
Ann practically laughed at how the girl responded to her statement, feeling a small smile tug at her lips. 'So she does have a hideous inside and out. I wish she had a little more common sense though. And I wish I was allowed to bring ammo onto campus.' She thought as she set up a little spot on her wall. Reaching for one of the long boxes, she pulled out her cased rifle, smiling as she flicked a little speck of dust off the case before putting it back. She would need to keep that one safe from the hands of the little brat on the other side. 'How funny, she thinks she can just shove shoes down my throat without a fight.' She thought to the second statement and reached for another box. This one was slightly shorter, and she pulled a long black case out. She quickly walked over to the girl who was just standing there, mocking her sense of style. In a swift move, Ann moved towards her, grabbing the pieces of hair that hung from her shoulder and unsheathing her blade. "Would you like to keep your hair goldy locks?" She asked, twirling the knife around in her other hand. "Because I could really do you a favor and give you a better haircut than the one you have." Ann usually didn't speak up much, but when someone sparked the worst in her, her temper seemed to overrun the part of her that didn't talk to people. And she got very, vengeful and sadistic. It was going to be one long year.​

800full-julian-schratter.jpg
Outfit: HERE
Mood: Happy, Flirty, Excited
Interactions: Cayden @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
Mentioned: Valerie @CelestialCellar , Natasha @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming

Slipping into his white t-shirt, Bash heard the small bell of his phones notification going off. Was it Hagg again? Maybe. Finishing pulling his shirt down her put on his solid gold cross necklace. His father had given it to Bash last Christmas with a card attached that said "you could use some Jesus son," Bash laughed at it, but still took. It was real gold after all. Picking up his phone, he noticed that the notification form earlier was in fact a text message from Cayden. He smiled for a moment before hearing the door of a car, or in this case a limo, and walking towards the window on his side of the room. He noticed Natasha getting out of the limo...pissed. Bash couldn't lie, he had a small crush on the girl that seemed to grow each time he saw/spoke to her, but than again that was Bash with every girl.

Grabbing his dorm keys, Bash looked at the bed across the room from his. Huh? Valerie was to be his roommate this year, which was a bit different since he had always had male roommates. Valerie. Bash really didn't know a Valerie, except for his cousin who only spoke French. Maybe she was cool, maybe she wasn't, either way he had to room with her for a full year. You better be chill cause I'm not doing drama in my own room. He thought before exiting the dorm door and left, making sure to lock the dorm behind him. He really hoped the girl wasn't a thief like his past roommates were.

Walking down to the front door, just as Natasha was coming in, he smiled. "Damn. Looking fine as hell, Natasha." Bash said, biting his bottom lip as he walked out the door. He really didn't have time to just stop and flirt, but he did want to leave a comment that would make her feel good.

It didn't take long to get to Cramer Hall, in fact less than five minutes. However, Bash still made it there after Cayden did. Fastest guy on the team and the quarter back still beat him there. Maybe it was the fact he still was dressing and the comment towards Natasha. Walking up to Cayden he smirked. "You look like shit, maybe you should start meditating....I heard about your rooming situation, aren't you just lucky to room with King loser." He joked as he walked into the food court with Cayden. Bash could totally go for a bite to eat, in fact that's what he did. He made a b-line straight to the cash register and bought a bag of chips. Sure they weren't health, but Bash could care less he was hungry as hell.

latest.jpg
Outfit: HERE
Mood: Happy
Interactions: Greyson @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
Mentioned: Eliza @Poisoned Rose

Eliza was in the middle of nailing a shelf to the wall when she heard her phone buzz on her desk. She was practically done with setting up her side of the room, when Eliza had a headache she worked fast and efficient. Her roommate still hadn't showed up and she started wondering where the other Eliza had gone to. Putting the hammer down on her bed and hopped down to the floor. Taking a look at the wall, she smiled. It was interesting and had character. Her younger cousins had drew her some pictures and gave her their stuffed animals for good luck at school. Eliza was always close to them so she actually used them, despite there being a lot of stuffed animals. She could get all the luck she could get, and if it came from these stuffed animals she was okay with that.

"Oh, yeah!" She said remembering that her phone had went off. Normally, Eliza hated talking with anyone over text, but things changed over the summer. One because she was dating Greyson, and two she realized she hated people more than usual. Text were a efficient way of avoid their face to face conversations. That a sometimes Greyson got on her nerves when they were out in public. She knew he was a flirt, but sometimes the boy crossed a line by flirting with people in front of her face. He was really lucky that Eliza didn't stab him with a fork because there were plenty of times the opportunity presented itself. Picking up the phone she looked at the text message and smiled.

"Decorating as usual. This room is gross."

Eliza went to a small box that was still on the ground. She had forgotten what was in this particular box. Kneeling down and sliding the box to her, she used the box opener and opened the box. Eliza sighed. This box wasn't supposed to be brought here, but put into the attic back at her home. It was a box full of pictures of her time on the set of 13. She had taken pictures of everyone there, even Evan. Her heart slightly ached at the memory of Evan, and before she could tear up the dorm door opened. Eliza shut the box and stood, walking it to the closet and pushing it to the back. She smiled at Eliza. "It's fine, I'm pretty much done." She said. "It's nice to meet you El. You can either call me Liza or just Eliza, which ever you prefer." Eliza mentioned before going to her desk to organize everything.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
tumblr_mfg62wD6Q51s11cz1o1_400.gif

FIGHT!

Lindsay
Lindsay locked eyes with Marianne, weighing her options.
"You know, I'd been considering a haircut anyway, bitch," she snarled, spitting in Marianne's face and shoving her as far as Lindsay could.

Marianne
Seeing as Ann was quite a bit taller than Linsday, her shove did teeter the female a little bit, but the woman lacked the strength of someone who did sports for a living. Even though Ann didn't fight a lot anymore, she still retained some of the muscle. Her grip tightening on her hair, Ann swiftly moved the blade up as far as she could, hearing the rip of hair strands as golden locks fell to the floor.

Lindsay
Lindsay shrieked, grabbing a fist full of Marianne's with her right hand, and attempting to knock the knife to the floor with the other. She struggled for a moment before she felt a stabbing pain in her palm.
"OW!" Lindsay cried shrilly, trying to tug out of Marianne's grip, aware of the blood flowing freely from her hand.
Lindsay hated blood; the sight made her feel slightly dizzy and she felt tears pooling in her eyes.
"Let GO!" She screamed.

Marianne
Ann could tell the woman was trying to get her back, but the thing that surprised her the most was the sudden movement to knock the blade out of her hand. Soon a long trickle of blood was flowing down her palm and between the two of them. Time seemed to stop a bit, and the knife and Lindsay's hair easily slipped from her hands as the large girl tumbled backwards, her own tears joining the mix as she seemed to shrink from the sudden squirt of blood that was still left on her fingers. Stumbling towards the wall, Ann hit her back hard against it, sliding down the wall quickly and crumpling into a heap.

Lindsay
Lindsay scurried backward, trying to put as much distance between herself and Marianne as possible. Then, she realized what was happening. Marianne, who only a moment ago, looked like she was on the verge of ripping Lindsay to shreds, was now cowering in the corner of the room.
Every inch of Lindsay's body was screaming for her to run, but part of her was either too petrified or too intrigued to move.
"M-Marianne? Are you okay?"

Marianne
Ann couldn't respond that well to the world around her. Everything felt panicky, rushed. She could remember that day so clearly, the look in his eyes, everything. The sound of the gunshots all in a row. Curling her knees up, Ann became a jumbled mess of sobs and tangled limbs as she tried to calm herself down, her breaths deepening as she tried to focus on not hyperventilating or passing out. "Nooooooo....." The words came like a strangled cry from her throat as she buried her face into her knee, her body shaking with sobbing breaths as she let out a few moans.

Lindsay
Lindsay was afraid to get any closer to the sobbing pile of person that was currently huddled in the corner of their dorm room... but she was also certain at this point that they needed some kind of help. She'd almost forgotten about her hand, but was painfully reminded when she used it to pull herself to her feet.
"Fucking ow," she moaned. How Lindsay managed to impale herself was beyond her, but the amount of blood on her clothing and on the carpet was enough to make her feel dizzy again.
"Marianne," Lindsay called in the most compassionate voice she could muster. "Marianne, I'm gonna go get help."

Marianne
Ann could hear Lindsay pulling herself off the carpet, the sharp smell of iron entering her nose as she fought off the urge to vomit profusely at the smell, and the sight of her memories. Groaning as Lindsay called out to her, Ann feebly rolled to the side, leaning against her desk as her chest continued to heave for breath

Lindsay
Lindsay stumbled into the hallway of Montgomery. To her disdain, nobody was in sight. Orientation starts soon, everyone must've left already. Lindsay pushed the door that lead to the stairs open, flinching as the blood from her injured hand smeared across the handle. Within moments, she'd reached the bottom of the stairwell and was stepping into the bright sunlight. There were a lot of people on the street, many of whom stared at her wide-eyed.
Oh. Lindsay glanced down. There was blood all over the front of her shirt, drops on her jeans... Her hair must've been a disaster, considering the knife incident... But that wasn't the important part just now.
"Help!" She shouted, gesturing to the doorway behind her. "I need help!"

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
SAGE CRAWFORD || || Coffee Shop | Student Library || Ecstatic

[spacer] Sage was up on her feet, getting off the taxi in a blink of an eye. Her actions were quick: slinging her backpack onto a shoulder, followed by a medium-sized traveler bag. She was practically skipping towards her Montgomery Hall, as though the bags were as light as feathers. Anxiety and tension was nonexistent. As her fingers grasped the handles of the doors of Montgomery Hall, she felt a wave of exhilaration consume her. New year, which means new people, which means new fr— [/spacer]

[spacer] "Hey lady! You forgotta' pay!" [/spacer]

[spacer]. . . . [/spacer]

[spacer] After unpacking everything neatly and orderly in a flourish of movement (she packed lightly, very lightly). She headed towards the Student Library. The memories came flooding back to her, all the times she'd spent here. Sage couldn't contain the grin that was on her face. And as she opened the doors to the building, she instantly felt much more alive. [/spacer]

[spacer] She scurried to the Coffee Shop. Sage needed a pick-me-up; the hours spent on that taxi would make any sane person go crazy. Taking her order of a latte, a hot chocolate, and two donuts, Sage quickly snapped a photo and sent it to one of her more recent friends, Artist. Her messaging app was a little questionable at the moment, so instead she sent the photo via Twitter direct message, adding a little message to it. [/spacer]

[spacer] ' meet at the coffee shop in the student library. you can't back out. you owe me fifteen if you do ' [/spacer]

[spacer] She even added that Smirking Emoji for good measure. Sage giggled to herself softly, before sliding her phone back into her bag's pocket. Artist was probably busy, maybe she could bring the stuff to his Simon-Benson dorm while he was. Probably slide the donut through the door crack. She didn't know about the latte though. . . Was she even allowed in the dorm? Sage was suppose to be in the Simon-Benson house, but having a room to yourself could be so. . . boring at times. Wonder how Artist could tolerate all that. [/spacer]

[spacer] As she waited for Artist's reply, she sat back and looked around the area. Everything looked exactly the same since last year, and the year before. She heaved a sigh, fiddling with her bag unconsciously. [/spacer]

[spacer] I do wonder if anything is going to happen at all this year, She thought to herself, twirling the ends of her unruly hair. [/spacer]

[spacer] I wonder if anything is going to happen at all. [/spacer]

Interactions:
@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming || Artist Fields | via Text

Mentions:
@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming || Artist Fields

IMOGEN ROTCHFORD || || Room 412 | Montgomery Hall | Irritated | Tired

[spacer] "So, we're roommates,"[/spacer]

[spacer] Imogen looked up from her current problem (Clothing problem. That cute sweater she packed was gone). She narrowed her eyes as the girl walked to her bed, and she tossed her bag onto her bed. Tossed. The poor thing can't even put her own things down properly, She thought to herself, the slightest trace of a smile on her face. Imogen resumed whatever she was doing. She could feel her roommate's gaze, and it was slightly infuriating. [/spacer]

[spacer] She could hear Abernathy drop herself onto her bed, exactly like the way she did to her luggage. She had to keep her cool, it was depressing to find herself rooming with this — this actual human being. How hard could it be? Avoiding your roommate for the rest of the year. Besides, she would have a reason to go out more often! That would be fun, just anywhere away from this. She would rather maroon herself on an island with only a Starbucks and nothing else than be within a four hundred mile radius from her. [/spacer]

[spacer] Placing the second-last item from her fourth-last luggage bag, she found herself in a conversation with Abernathy, inquiring whether or not she would wake her up in the morning because of a shower and or if she snored. Imogen bothered to look across the room to make eye contact. Luckily, I don't, you need all the beauty sleep you can get. She resisted herself from saying. "I don't," she said sharply, walking towards her bed and smoothing out the sheets of her bed before laying on them. "I don't shower in the morning." She reached for her phone, unlocking it with a simple pass code. "I shower in the evenings, and in the afternoons if I'm in the mood for it." [/spacer]

[spacer] Imogen hated sharing bathrooms with other people. They always misplace her toothpaste and shower caps. Some even freeload. Disgusting. She prayed for all things that were holy that Abernathy wasn't one of them. She was already bad enough anyway. That's enough punishment. She looked over to Abernathy, with her eyes staring at her phone. She scrolled through her own Twitter, looking at a few posts before dropping it onto her bed, unlocked. Imogen could do for something to drink, alcohol meaning. She was tired, she need something to unwind. Maybe she could go for a round with some friends later? She was seriously tired. Sleep. That was what she needed. Everything felt so hazy. . . [/spacer]

[spacer] Her eyes snapped shut in an instant, and she dozed off, her phone precariously about to fall off the bed. [/spacer]

Interactions:

Mentions:

Interaction

@OlympusBlood, Mathias Nickel
@Gorgeous♠Chaos, Sebastian
Mentions

Valerie @CelestialCellar
Natasha @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
Hawthorne - Dorm room 344B
Cramer Hall - Food Court

Mood

Accomplished, Curious

Eli "Gabe" Heath

Eli Smile was so wide right now if he were to smile any more than he already was he would look like the Cheshire Cat. Eli dropped his smile a moment to nod and Mathias, "Hey Mathias I think I'm going to go explore Hawthorne." Eli didn't wait for a response before he fled out the door wanting to know more about the school Eli ran through the grounds happy, he decided that the Library was the first place to go, entering the Library he looked around, and began exploring the insides of the building. When Eli managed to get himself up to Cramer hall his stumich spoke to him, Eli didn't know if he needed to pay for the food her or what, all he knew is that he was hungry. Walking forward carelessly and his eyes anywhere, but in front of him, Eli ran into a Taller Male. The male was older than him no doubt, but how much older? he was accompanied by two females, though Eli didn't want to notice them. Eli straightened himself "I'm sorry." Eli said, but his voice was't sincere.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Mention

Jack @.Myself
Library
Mood

Excited, Scared

Dylan Cole Rylee

Dylan had woken up this morning an nearly flew out of the Tent of Shame knowing today he was leaving, and he couldn't help but leave when he saw the door to the tent open, shaking Dylan violently awake Dylan then ran out of the room to get his bags, he and his brother had highered a driver to take them in the early morning so they wouldn't be late and so that they didn't need to worry about their parents, getting the suitcase his brother packed for him he fled the house through the back and ran around front, to find the driver of the car just pulling up, he knew that if in ten minutes they didn't get out here he'd drive away, running back in Jack was putting on his shoes, and he still needed his jacket. Dylan grabbed his suitcase and put it in the car along with his. Jack ran out with the backpacks for the two of them and they both got into the car. breathing heavily the Driver pulled out and made his way down the road. Dylan looked to Jack and highfived him. Dylan soon fell asleep to the slight rattle the car made

~*^*~ Time Skip ~*^*~

The car came to a stop and the car jerked Dylan awake, looking over at Jack the stop did the same thing to him, Dylan was the first out, he took his Backpack and got his suitcase, Jack followed his lead. Once the two were settled and ready to begin to explore, Jack looked to Dylan "Hey I wanna go off on my own for a little bit, explore by myself." Dylan could only nod as he walked the other way, looking around he found the Library, smiling mischievously, and with out going to his dorm he took everything into the library. Finding the Fiction books Dylan sat down and began to read.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Mention

Dylan @.Myself
Lindsay @CelestialCeller
Jack doesn't know
Mood

Excited, rushed, scared, protective

Jack Sean Rylee

Jack was jerked violently awake by Dylan, Jack knew what this meant, today was they day they were leaving. Jack got up, putting some clothing on and taking care of himself in the bathroom, Jack soon was putting on his shoes, seeing Dylan rush in he knew the car was here. Finishing with his shoes he grabbed his jacket and put it on, then grabbed both backpacks and made his way to the car, getting in with Dylan Jack held his breath as the car pulled out. Smiling Jack Highfived Dylan. Jack fell asleep

~*^*~ Time Skip ~*^*~

Getting to the school, Jack was jerked awake by the stop of the car along with Dylan, getting out of the car and getting his things He and Dylan stood in front of Hawthorne. Looking to Dylan, he couldn't believe the words from his mouth though they were so true "Hey I wanna go off on my own for a little bit, explore by myself." Dylan gave a nod and Jack walked off, not knowing where he was he heard a plea for help. Jack ran to find the source of the plea that kept calling out.

__________________________________________________________________________________________​

Mathias

Hey Mathias, I think I'm going to explore Hawthorne, Eli said, and left just as Mathias began to say, "Okay." Eli probably just heard the 'o'. That's what happens when you don't wait for a reply. Mathias sighed. Everyone was in such a hurry. "Well, then," he murmured to himself, "What should I do?" He tapped his feet on the ground, before his mind wandered back to the tweet. Reading through it again, he noted 25th September. Why did he not drop out of this stupid school? Maybe he'd lock himself in his dorm on the 25th. Or bunk off, leave the grounds for the day. Find somewhere to hide. He just didn't want to be endangered. It'd suck to be dead.

Adalyn

As she finished unpacking, Adalyn smiled with satisfaction. Despite being alone, she said, "Isn't it good I got that sorted?" and began to decorate with her posters, duvet, books and photographs. It started to look more homely, and she wondered who else would be sharing her dorm luxuries. The Simon-Benson house was definitely her favourite place on campus. The common room reminded her of home. Speaking of the common room, Adalyn decided that would be a good place to meet new people with the same interest as her (being an honour student). She went to the first floor, and sat down near the TV. The box was never of interest to her, but nonetheless, it was likely to be an attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.