Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=August Hayes || Delinquent
, #666699, solid]
tumblr_mzuqsgGpo91s7hlhlo1_500.gif

Mentioned: Erin @kimsim12
Interacted:
Destry @CelestialCellar
Outfit

It took every part of August to try and ignore the other's reactions as they read the tweet. She continued to push through the frightened crowds in hopes that the Montgomery hall wouldn't be too packed upon her arrival. August looked cautiously over at the poor girl who had just collapsed. She proceeded to walk through, someone else would help her.. It was shocking how quickly the campus seemed to have filled up. It didn't take long for August to arrive at the dorms, and she was relieved to see that the lot of the students were still wandering around the campus. Dorm 207, dorm 207. August only hoped that her dorm mate wasn't there.

The thought of ever returning back to her mother terrified August. She had spent so much of her time planning out and so much effort in finally getting away from her mother. The thought of ever returning to that house made August want to barf. She could honestly say, she hated the bitch. August was done dealing with her mother's shit. She was tired. August's decision to leave her mother was possibly the only good one she has ever made. It was relieving to finally be away from her and August wouldn't let anyone take that away from her. The brunette looked down at her hands, realizing that her finger nails were digging into her palms.

Arriving at her dorm, August felt her phone buzz. She unlocked her dorm, and worked in, gently placing her luggage onto her bed. Checking her phone, August didn't know whether to smile or roll her eyes. 'Far away from me..' August responded, moving over to her bags. Opening her luggage, August decided she'd rather not be here when Axel got to the dorm. If she was going to avoid him, she'd have to leave soon. 'I'll come meet you. Send me your dorm number.'
[BCOLOR=transparent][/fieldbox][/BCOLOR]

[fieldbox=Luca Amello || Prep
, #008080, solid]

tumblr_lpy3aom26j1r113lmo5_500.gif

Mentioned: Cayden @Shattered and Lindsay @CelestialCellar
Interacted: Eyrn @Namora
Outfit

Luca reluctantly ripped his eyes away from his phone screen as he began to observe the other students. Every facial expression was like a carbon copy of the other. Focusing on the Hagg for any longer would only result in an unnecessarily anxious Luca. Instead, Luca decided to look for a friendly face.. Someone he knew and someone he enjoyed talking to. This was rather uncommon, as Luca had noticed how much his enemies were beginning to pile up. Luca's eyes wandered before landing on the blond dim-witted Cayden Luca had grown to despise.

The constant bickering between the two had only irritated Luca to a further extent. Even before the.. incident with Lindsay, Luca hadn't ever been very fond of Cayden. Luca's eyes shifted away from Cayden, and back to the entrance of the school. There, he recognized a pretty blonde who looked rather lost. His previous sour mood turned for the better, and Luca's previous worries disappeared. He walked over to the smaller female, feeling a great deal of joy as his mind wandered to the several encounters they had over the summer. "I knew you'd miss me, but showing up at my school? That's a whole new level of yearning," Luca teased.

Luca had spent a great chunk of his summer with Eryn. When he wasn't drunk, partying, or with a client Luca had wanted to be with the blonde. She was.. refreshing. Eryn was a change from his usual fast paced life. Their meeting was completely coincidental and a bit odd. Luca was coming home from a job and passed a lone girl at the park, singing as she continued to swing. It was only natural that Luca would approach her, and their peculiar friendship was born. Despite their constant hanging out, the topic of their high schools didn't ever come up in conversation.. Nevertheless, Luca was glad to see Eryn. Linking arms with the blonde, Luca began to work in the direction of the dorms. "Come on, I'll sure your dorm and then we'll go out for coffee before orientation begins," Luca exclaimed, and without waiting for her response, he was off.

E r y n
L A W L E S S

The Priah

epd_blue.png

[ Hawthorne Academy ; Campus Entrance ]

Eryn had flipped the map three times trying to orient herself and figure just which way to go. The way it was drawn was obscure and overly plain, it lacked labels enough meaning it probably had a guide of some sort to explain, or secondary pamphlet. Or maybe she just sucked at reading maps, that was a definite possibility. Her brow furrowed and the girl sighed softly, her shoulders dropping slightly, just then as she was deciding to pick a random direction and start walking a familiar voice piped up,
"I knew you'd miss me, but showing up at my school? That's a whole new level of yearning,"
Her eyes widened at the slightly rough edge in the boy's voice, and her head whipped over to see him drawing closer. Relief flooded in, and her smile portrayed both disbelief and outright happiness, "Luca?"
Just like that, on the dime her day was looking up, and her future at Hawthorne became that much brighter. She half-heartedly folded up her worthless map and shoved it in her packet.

His lithe arm, cloaked in a tan jacket, hook around hers. "Come on, I'll show you to your dorm and then we'll go out for coffee before orientation begins," Luca exclaimed, and without a heart's beat hesitation he began too pull her away.
"Eh?! Oh! Sure, I'm apparently at Simon-Benson house... " The suddenness surprised her, and she found herself unprepared,
"Wait a sec!,"
She resisted for just a moment so that she could reach back with her free arm and grip the handle of her bag. As her fingers encircled the metal, the opposition she put up melted away and she allowed herself to be carted away by the boy without a fight. The girl turned her eyes back to him, looking at the boy made her smile ever-so softly at the idea of having a friend in all this new territory. She'd switched schools once before, and all that had greeted her had been hushed whispers and cold expressions.

This was a far more pleasant beginning than she could have even hoped for.
"So yeah, S-B. Does that mean anything to you?" The girl inquired, peering at the boy with a slightly raised brow and hopeful half-smile. All she'd been told was that there were three dorms on campus. Their locations were hinted at, but at a school this big she would have been wandering forever looking for them. Not to mention that, knowing her, half her time being 'lost' would have been spent admiring the scenery of the place. Everywhere she glanced held a graceful beauty and a youthful maturity seemed to be woven into the building itself. It was breathtaking, that much she knew from the Welcome brochure she'd been sent with her acceptance letter, as well as the photos of the school they had on both Google and their website.

epd_blue.png

Characters Mentioned -
@Yandere-Chan - Luca Amello

14lrei8.png
Lindsay Lechance
[BCOLOR=#999999]|| I N T E R A C T I O N S : @The Mernsicle (Jack) || M E N T I O N S : @IceQueen(Marianne) ||[/BCOLOR]​
Interactions/Mentions: Marianne
L
indsay caught the attention of a boy who looked much younger than herself. Great. She thought, repressing the urge to roll her eyes. Our hero of the day is freshmeat. Lindsay, unfortunately didn't have many options given the current states of herself and her roommate.
"Room 401, there's a girl having some sort of... I don't know... panic attack or something? I need to go get a nurse or-or something. Can you go keep an eye out for her?"
Lindsay's tone of voice didn't suggest a question, rather an order. Given her seniority over the student standing before her, she trusted that he'd follow her instruction. "Thanks," Lindsay added as an afterthought, darting off in the direction of the school's infirmary.

tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Jack Sean Rylee, Green, solid"]

Marianne @IceQueen
Lindsey @CelestialCellar

Room 401 - Hawthorne Academy.

"Room 401, there's a girl having some sort of... I don't know... panic attack or something? I need to go get a nurse or-or something. Can you go keep an eye out for her?" Jack gave a slight nod as he ran to room 401, seeing the room a mess and a girl in the corner Jack moved his way across the room. Approaching the girl he let out a small breath he didn't know he had been holding. Squatting next to the girl Jack began to comfort her "Hey, it's going to be okay. I promise." Jack gave a whole hearted smile toward the panicking girl and rubbed her back, he could see that she was bleeding, taking out one of his shirts from his bag he tore the hem of it off. Holding out his hand Jack shook a little "Hey could I see where your bleeding?" Jack's breath hitched it's self in his throat, this was blood he knew it always made him a little squirmy, but now was not the time "Please."

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Dylan Cole Rylee, Blue, solid"]

Coming soon to a Roleplay near you

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Eli "Gabe" Heath, Gold, solid"]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Marion Estelle Martin, Teal, solid"]

[/fieldbox]​

Reactions: IceQueen
|~|Ann|~|
Mood-Frantic, Panicked, Growing more Violent and Desperate
Mentioned: Lindsay
Interactions: Jack
Tagged: @The Mernsicle @CelestialCellar
Ann was still huddled in the corner of her room when another pair of footsteps could be heard, before the door swung open. Ann looked up and towards the light as a strange face came in, his face blurring slightly through the tears from her eyes as he walked towards her, shuffling towards the wall and her desk a bit, Ann avoided him as best she could, which was hard seeing as her getting up to move would only make her even more panicky and likely to pass out. Letting out a weak moan, Ann tried to push him away a bit, not having noticed that her index finger was trickling blood as well. As soon as Lindsay had shown her palm, Ann had been sent into another attack, which just kind of sucked. She stretched her arms out farther as she tried to push him farther away, her movements becoming more frantic, and rough as he tried to get her away from anyone.

_|Axel|_
~Finished Version Coming Soon~​
Axel sighed as he watched his sister walk back into the honors building, pulling his head back inside the car as he headed back towards campus. Thank god for his sibling being in the honors house, that way, he wouldn't

[fieldbox=Luca Amello || Prep
, #008080, solid]

tumblr_lpy3aom26j1r113lmo5_500.gif

Mentioned:
Interacted: Eyrn @Namora
Outfit

It was strange to see Eryn in such a state.. In the times he had spent with her, not once did she look so disorientated and so nervous.. Well, besides their first meeting. Whilst it was too that Hawthorne was for the prestige, the beautiful, and the rich but Luca didn't find the school, let alone the students, as intimidating as others made it out to be. You just had to find your place and make it clear to others that it belonged to you. Your social status was the only thing that mattered at Hawthorne, and as that depleted so did the rest of you. Luca assumed that this is why the Hagg had chosen to reveal students' secrets before kidnapping them. Stripping them of their identity before they fully disappeared. Luca offered a warm smile to the blonde girl, as she seemed to brighten at the sight of Luca. She must've been glad to see that not everything at Hawthorne sucked.

Luca waited patiently as Eryn gathered her items, before allowing Luca to take control once again. He could feel Eryn's steady gaze on him, which only encouraged his obnoxious behavior. It was no secret that Luca sought after attention and thrived on it. There was never a dull moment with Luca because he was always seeking the thrill factor. Call him pretentious, but it worked. "I shouldn't be surprised that you're an honors student," Luca commented, mildly pleased with his friend. "I hope you don't mind if we stop by my dorm before I show you to yours," the dirty blond stated, continuing his stride to the Montgomery hall. Knowing he'd see Eryn in the hallways of Hawthorne made the ideas of sitting through intolerable lectures a little more tolerable. Eryn was someone Luca found pleasantly calming, and he enjoyed learning more about the odd female.

~~

The dorms in the Montgomery hall were bigger than those in the Blackstone hall, and Luca suspected that the Simon-Benson dorms were to be the mother of all dorms. Luca was offered several times a position in advanced classes and every time he declined. This seemed to upset several staff members, of which were excited to see Luca leaving their classes. Not because he was ashamed of his intellect, or felt that his popularity would drift away because he accepted.. It was more along the lines of he didn't care enough to try. It all seemed like an utter waste of time to Luca and ultimately decided that honors wasn't for him. He liked his role among the Hawthorn idiots.. The two arrived at Eryn's dorm, and Luca turned around to face the shorter girl. "Here we are, m'lady.. Is it safe to assume you have your key with you?" Luca asked, tapping the wooden door frame with his knuckles.

((Note to self: Waiting for Shattered's Justin Patch to respond to Brayden Grey and for CelestialCellar's Destry Fauchex to respond to August Hayes.
FIX BRAYDEN'S OUTFIT LINK))​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Namora
Lilith Tokisaki
She smiled and finished her ice coffee putting her glass in the kitchen. She got back on her bed and looked at Marion as she took her sketch book and began drawing in a swift tempo. She was switching from normal pencils to colored ones and stopped for a while to answer Marion's question
Well as I just told you, it's a family recipe. I couldn't let it go over my heart to just give that away to people I just met you know. I have never given it to anyone
She smiled as she then continued drawing for a while. She soon finished a drawing and showed it to Marion. It was a very realistic drawing picturing Marion. Lilith smiled at her and hoped she would like it

Søren Jenssen

He had arrived at the school and stepped out of his car which he parked at the school's entrance. He checked his twitter and sighed seeing the tweets from the mystery person. Soon though he smiled as he started carrying his stuff inside. He first took all the suitcases to his dorm. He was glad to be an honor student at this amazing school. He saw his dorm number was 10 as he entered it and put away his stuff. He ran outside again and soon arrived with a big box, a PC monitor and a backpack where cabled were hanging out from it. He set it inside his room as he put the big box on a table and unpacked it. Inside it were PC parts for a new PC he bought. He put it together, plugged all of his cabled and equipment in and started up his pc. He smiled as he went outside his room and went to the common room. He took his phone and made a few calls to some important people before starting to scroll through his facebook and twitter. He did have many fans after all. He also waited for some other people to come in

postdiv.png

J A K E
|| Interactions: Quinton || x || Tagged: @CelestialCellar ||

"Nice to talk to you too, Jerk. I mean, I was gonna go kick it in the park blocks, but I'm still in Montgomery. Literally about to step outside right now. Where you at? I can come to you, if you want."

"Nah, I can meet you outside. Be there in a sec." And with that she hung up and slid her phone into the back pocket of her jeans, grabbed her skateboard, and was out the door in a flash. She was excited to get together with her little gang of friends once more, all of them bound to cause a bountiful of pranks and shenanigans around the campus. She grinned as she hopped onto her skateboard and rolled down the long hallway, waving to a couple people she was kind of familiar with, and stopped to pick up the board once reaching the entrance. She spotted Quinton nearby and jogged out the door with a bright smile on her face, sneaking up behind him and jumping on his back. "It's aaallliiivvveee!!!" Jake laughed, arms wrapped loosely around the other's neck to hang on.
postdiv.png

N I C O
|| Interactions: Destry || x || Tagged: @CelestialCellar ||

"Yeah... I saw that, too. Kinda fucking sucks, I was hoping we were done with all this Hagg bullshit. Anyway, Quin wanted to kick it with everyone today before orientation and stuff. We're supposed to hit him up once you get settled, if you're down to go stir up some trouble."

Nico nodded a bit at the HAGG part, but perked up as Destry moved on to a more happier topic. "Oh, yeah, I'm totally down! Just let me... do something with these.." He looked at the suitcases and zipped them up, before stashing them under the bed and shrugging. "I'll unpack those later." Nico laughed and looked back at Destry. "So where are we meeting them?"
postdiv.png

A S H T O N
|| Interactions: Lindsay, Rose || x || Tagged: @CelestialCellar @Poisoned Rose ||
Ashton was about to throw the biggest fit in the middle of the main office, her hands clutching her iphone in pure rage. "Nuh uh, you're changing this right now! I will not stand for this!" Ashton slammed her hand on the counter, glaring at the woman responsible of this. "I'm sorry Miss Emmins, there's no way I can change your room assignment. I guess you'll just have to deal with it." The woman spoke sternly, turning away to deal with more paperwork. Ashton glared daggers into the back of her head before storming away, pulling her fashionable suitcase along. Trust me, she had much more luggage, but that was to be delivered later on that day.

As her phone buzzed in her hand and alerted her of a text message, she looked at the large screen and read Lindsay's bitter sentence.
"If they don't fix this, I'm going to kill someone."
"Well at least you didn't get the queen-bee of the dirty misfit clan :("
Ashton sent back, about to put her phone in her bag before it buzzed again. She could feel the blood leave her face as she looked back at the screen, HAGG's newest tweet panning across. I thought this was over and done with?! She thought bitterly, quickly liking the tweet and shoving her phone in her bag. The HAGG could completely destroy Ashton's life if one of her big secrets got out.

After a few minutes of looking for her room, she barged in and set a steady glare at Rose. "Look. I don't want this whole year to be filled with drama in this damn dorm room. So you stay out of my business, and I'll stay out of yours. Mmkay?" She spoke in bitter voice, but tried to keep her cool. The last thing she wanted was for her life to be miserable in her own room. Ashton dragged her suitcase in then and set it on the other bed, straightening her outfit before pulling out her iphone once again.
"Let's meet somewhere before orientation. Where you at? :*" She sent the text to Lindsay, wondering how well the situation with her room assignment was going. Probably not that well.

postdiv.png

I R I S
|| Interactions: Kyden || x || Tagged: @Little_Ghost98 ||
"Iris, dear, wake up. You don't want to be late on your big day." His mother cooed lightly, pulling the curtains open to let the sunlight shine through the room. Not that it mattered, but his mother liked the thought of it. "You make it sound like a much bigger deal then what it really is." Iris murmured sleepily, sitting up and running a hand through his long brown hair. He wasn't particularly excited per say, but rather anxious to get it over and done with. "It is a big deal, mister. You'll make some nice friends, and you'll be.. happier, yeah?" Iris just shrugged and walked towards his dresser, rummaging around for the familiar feel of his favorite jeans. He just liked the way they fit, and they were worn in, so it made them super comfy. Next, he felt around for a familiar shirt. Ah, there it was. Long sleeved and warm. "Alright, hun, I'll take your bags downstairs and wait for you in the car." She chirped, walking out with a suitcase in hand and a duffelbag in the other.

The car ride didn't take long, considering the fact that they lived remotely close to the campus, and Iris was now being dragged by his mother to the main office. How embarrassing. Upon arrival, his mother smiled brightly at the woman behind the counter and chatted with her for a moment, before another woman walked in and took Iris's arm. "I can show you the way to your dorm, yeah?" She inquired, Iris nodding. He hugged his mom goodbye, and followed the lady. Sure, he should be using a walking stick to get around, but Iris hated the idea of it. He didn't want to bring unwanted pity from mere strangers.

"Here you are! Your roommate should be there." And with that, the lady left. Iris listened to her footsteps grow softer, until opening the door and walking in. He didn't hear anyone at first, but he played it safe and set his things beside him before moving anywhere else. "I uh.. hello?" He rose an eyebrow in curiosity and took off his coat, his outfit now rather casual.
postdiv.png

E r y n
L A W L E S S

The Priah

epd_blue.png

[ Simon-Benson House ; Room 5 ]

"I shouldn't be surprised that you're an honors student," Luca remarked with a pleased note in his voice. her cheeks coloured slightly in embarrassed pride, but she responded with a slight smile, "Beauty, brawn and brains all rolled into one"
She winked teasingly, her voice was laced with mild sarcasm that just about anyone could pick up. "I hope you don't mind if we stop by my dorm before I show you to yours," the dirty blond stated as he continued leading them. She just shrugged, the girl didn't mind at all, he was already doing her a huge solid by not letting her wander around trying to navigate the enormous campus.

--

The visit to his dorm was brief, and Eryn didn't get much of a chance to look around before she was whisked off and guided to her new home. When the two finally arrived at the Honour student's residence the girl was warm from the quick movement. Luca turned around to face the shorter girl. "Here we are, m'lady.. Is it safe to assume you have your key with you?" The taller boy asked, tapping the wooden door frame with his knuckles. Eryn casually drew it from her back pocket and twirled it on her finger. She'd gone to the office earlier that week in order to sign some paper work, while she'd been there she managed to pick it up. As the blonde twirled the key ring, it circled too high and flew off her finger tip. She leaned forward and snatched it out of the air, a few strands of hair fell into her face and she brushed them aside as she straightened herself out, "Whew, glad I caught it. That was almost not cool"

She feigned relief, knowing perfectly well that her mocking badass image had been forever tainted by her lack of... well, badassery. Her shot the boy a half-smile before stepping past him to unlock the door. The hinges creaked as the door swung open, and Eryn stood as a silhouette in the brightly lit doorway. The room was dark, the lights were out and though the curtains were drawn, though they still allowed faint trickles of light to flood in. Even the faint light that filtered in showed the simple shapes of a bed, a desk, a side table. There was a closet that hung ajar in order to prevent the stuffy smell that came from leaving rooms closed off for too long. In was plain and simple, and all Eryn saw was a blank canvas. A fresh start.

She flicked the light switch on and started to lift her belongings in, leaving them at the foot of her bed and gathering a bag that consisted of her small instrument, her wallet, sketchbook, phone, keys, 3DS and things like that. She slung it over her shoulder and grinned at the boy with blonde hair the color of drying sand, "Ready to go when you are."

epd_blue.png

Characters Mentioned -
@Yandere-Chan - Luca Amello

Status
Not open for further replies.