Hate to Love You

Status
Not open for further replies.
He glared, "Dont tell me what to do. Secondly the only way we can actually get anything done is by actually practicing this stupid play annnnnd." He easily found the scene where they first meet, "It looks like you need to start it off not me." He stood up he was getting tired of sitting.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah. About that, how about we change it? Modern Romeo and Juliet? Mrs Smith didn't say that we have to exactly follow the script. So, let's make it our own. Hopefully we'll get more marks"

He blinked at her for a moment then nods, "Yeah that sounds alright. I mean at least that way everyone in the class would be able to understand what the hell we are saying. I mean lets face it... this language is pretty old..."

"Ja. We can also change the plot slightly. The actual plot needs a lot of people so we can cut some scenes and jump to some." She nodded and smiled slightly.

He nods, "For ones I actually agree with you. So let just get this thing started." And with that they began working. So far they were working on just changing it up a bit with the plot and such. After about a few hours James looked at his watch and muttered, "Oh shit." Then gathered his stuff putting it in his backpack."

She laughed at his comment, a smile etched on her face after the laughter died down. "You're right. We're always fighting with each other. This is a nice change indeed. Let's start on the plot then." They worked together on the plot, in an attempt to make it suitable for two, without realising the time. She looked up when he started packing and craned her neck to look at the clock at the top of the mantle. "Oh wow. It is well past 9. I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?"

He looks over at her a little surprised she even said goodbye basically. He just assumed she would just wave him off. He nods, "Yeah sure. Sounds cool. I guess since I did it over at your house, which I am you suggestested guess its only far you go to my house tomorrow." He honestly didnt want her seeing his house... he does have a full house but it was only fair. "See ya." He gave her a slight wave and walked out headeing to his motorc

"I'd rather you come to my house, seeing how I'm such a lazy arse, but sure. I'll meet you tomorrow at your house after dinner then, be sure to text me your address" She called out to him as he walked towards his motorcycle. Nodding to him, she closed her front door and got ready for sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.