Hate To Love You

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He laughed and said, "Oh, silly me. " the he glanced at her then smiled, "Whatever you say princess." then he turned on the radio. It took about 30 mins until they got to the beach. Then he parked the car.

Tori sung along with the radio until.they arrived at their destination. She slide her feet off the dash and then opened the glove compartment to get he white sun glasses. " You got the basket?" She ask as she picked up the bag containing the un food related things.

He smiled then grabbed the picnic basket, "Yup!" he grinned then got out locking the car as soon as she got out, "Where do you wanna sit?"

"Well, I thought we'd sit on the beach by the water." She said with a chuckle before leading the way.

He smirked, "Sounds good." he said and followed shortly after her. Once she found the spot she wanted he set the basket down, he smiled and sethis school backpack down which he luckily had his swimming trunks in it. They were suppose to go swimming for p.e. And Alex completly forgotten about his backpack.

Tori took the small blanket from the bag and laid it out onto the ground between them. Then, she sat down on her side, pulling her legs up to her chest and laying her head on her knees. "So what did you pack for us to eat? And did ya find my mother's liquor stash?" She asked, looking over at him.

He sat down beside her with his legs stretched out, he opened the basket, "Lets see, I brought a bunch of stuff see? " he put it in between them, there was some junk food, stuff for making sandwitches, beverages, etc. (didnt know what else to put XP) when she asked about the liquor he nodded, "And yes I did. Why?"

"A day like this and I think we could use a drink." She explained. She rummaged through the basket to see what all he packed and was satisfied with what she found.

(Must sleep. Night.)

He chuckled and looked up at the sky, "Good point. " he smiled.

Sge stretched out onto the blanket until she was in a comfortable position. Then, she leaned back and looked up at the sky with him. "What are you thinking?" She asked softly.

He smiled then chuckled, "Alot of stuff actually. So many thoughts swimming in my head. You?" he looked at her.

She reluctantly sighed and let her eyes flutter shut behind her sunglasses. "All of today's events." She murmured softly.

"That is the main thing swimming through my mind... but hey!-" as the waves come close to his feet he dipped his hand in it the flicked the water on her, "Lets not think about that. We are here to get away from all of that." he smiled.

When the chilly ocean water splashed on her, she sat up.l as a small squeal escaped. "Hey. That wasn't nice!" She exclaimed with a giggle.

He laughed, "Who said I was nice?" he smiled then poked her side, "Huh? Who said I was nice?" he said jokingly then poked her again then chuckled.

She held up her hands to fend him off, laughing. "You couldn't be bad even if you wanted too!" She half teased, half taunted.

He laughed and started to tickle her a little, "I could too! And you know it missy!"

She continued to fend his attacks off. Every chance she got she'd get in an attack of her own. "Oh whatever, Liar. You're too sweet and kind-hearted." She gasped out between giggles.

The compliment surprised him. He stopped tickling for a moment, then he smiled, "Did Victoria Mullen just give me a compliment or an insult?" he chuckled.

Tori dropped her hands momentarily. "Hmm. Good question." She said, a smirk forming on her mouth. "Does it surprise you?" She asked innocently.

Status
Not open for further replies.