Hate To Love You

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not going to lie... kind of." he laughed then as soon as she put her hands down he started tickling her.

She giggled as she tried miserably to escape from him. "Kay. Okay. I give." She said, pushing his hands away and trying to dodge his hands.

He laughed then pulled his hands away, "Heh, I always win!"

She arched an eyebrow but didn't give a smartass remark. Instead, she smiled. "Let's eat." She said, getting an apple.for the basket and taking a bite, some juice slide down her chin. A chuckle slipped out as her hand wipped the apple's juice away. "Oops."

He couldn't help but chuckle at her as the juice fell on her chin, "Fail." he said and grabbed an orange and started peeling it.

She shrugged. "Hey, it's almost impossible to not mange to get jucie all over one's face!" She pointed out , a hint of a smile at the corner of her mouth.

He laughed then leaned over and said, "You still have a little on the corner of you mouth, here." his was only an inch away from her and wiped it off with his thumb. After he did that his eyes lead him to hers. The moment their eys met his smile slowly faded.

Her smile faltered as he began to wipe away the juice gently and his gaze met hers. Unconsciously, she bit her bottom lip as her heart beat picked up. She got lost in his gaze and un knowingly leaned in closer to him.

He leaned in as well and kisses her lips softly. Damn, he really enjoys kissing her.

She melted into the kiss and slowly her arms wrapped around his neck. She tangled her fingers into his hair as she pulled him closer wanting more.

He was a little surprised she was kissing back but mentally shrugged it off and deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist.

All her thoughts flew from her mind as she let herself feel the emotions she started to feel for him a few days ago. She had tried so hard to ignore them and push them back that it was to the point of exhaustion, that once she stopped fighting it, she enjoyed it. And all it took was one deep, passionate kiss. Not breaking the kiss, she pushed him back onto.the blanket and laid on top of him.

Alex kissed her even more deeply and passionatly, the feelings he had for her all said through the kiss. He pulled her close then suddenly there was the sound of a woman clearing her throat. Oddly enough it sounded familiar. He pulled away his lips tingling. He tilted his head up and saw Mrs. Smith. He looked shocked, "Oh!... Uh... Hi Mrs. Smith..."

Surprisingly, Tori was really getting into the kiss. And even though it seemed Alex had stopped, she just continue to leave a trail of kisses down his neck.That was, until she heard Mrs. Smith's name. She froze and peeked up through pieces of her hair that was dangling in her face. She could feel her cheek heat up and knew they probably looked like tomatoes. She scrambled off Alex and sat off to the side of him. She'd never done something like this before. And to be caught? Yeah it was embarrassing to her. "Um..." she mumbled at a lost for words. She kept her eyes down cast.

Ms. Smith smirked, "You do realize this is a public place right?" she clearly looked ammused.
Alex felt his cheeks heat up as well.He glanced around him, there were a few people. Some of them being kids! "Um.... heh... What are you doing here?" he asked without looking at her.

Tori looked all around them and noticed what the English teacher was talking about. If she was embarrassed before, then it was wore now. She bit her lip, now wanting to flee from here as fast as possible. And hide. "Alex, let's go." She whispered for his ears alone.

"Well," Ms. Smith started, "I am here with my husband." she gestured toward a tall man and Alex looked at him then at herand gave her a small smile, "Oh, well thats nice." suddenly Tori whispered in his ear telling him, 'Lets go.' and he agreed, this was pretty embarrassing. He still gave Mrs. Smith and smile, "Well... uh, it was nice chatting but Tori and I have to go." He stood up and gaqthered the stuff.
"Go? Go where?" Mrs. Smith asked.
Alex thought fast, "To my new house, Tori is helping me unpack some stuff."

"Um Yeah. And we have to hurry coz I have to be hone later." She added in Alex's quick explanation. She began to pack their things up to make more believable.

"Ah," Mrs. Smithsaid arching an eyebrow at them, "I see."
Alex nodded then took Tori's hand and walked quickly, "Yeah see ya."

Tori started laughing once they were almost to her car. "Omg! There is seriously something wrong with us." She said, leaning against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.