Harvest Moon (Lots of people needed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should do that and submit a roleplay banner as well.

@Lewi

Yeah, that's a,good idea so those who are already interested can go ahead and set up. Don't worry I'll make like Smile Dog and Spread the Word :)

I already entered a banner! And one OOC thread, Sign-up, and IC thread coming up~

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/harvet-moon-rp-group.820/group-detail

There you are my peeps! And @Jayfeather this is for you.

julius1_by_icemagepathfinder-d6i17fa.jpg

I figure we could go ahead and get this rp on the ball (mainly because I really want to get into the thick of things with it) and we could have the other people join in however or whenever? Opinions guys?

@RareSecret @Jayfeather @Kaldoro @Crysodic @Nickboom

Ok guys, just thought I would give you a heads up. We're having issues gaining members. We need to invite people to the roleplay. It's not a difficult plot, so they don't exactly have to know the fandom, but I would love to get people involved. Also, I am making a new rule that if everyone doesn't post within three days without giving me a heads up here or something and giving your character something to do, you will be kicked. You may reenter because I understand that things happen, but I would like if you could post at least once every three days. Thanks!

Jeez...don't take it as an offense...she is just rather...straight?

Ah sorry if I dont post today, my hands are ice cold due to the weather and my rping mood is kinda BLEH right now.

Reactions: Lewi
Understandable. You HAVE to be in the mood to rp to make it seem right. Not like forced.

And I am not offended. I was just making a joke. :D

Reactions: Lewi
I could post, but it would probably be shit XD

Status
Not open for further replies.