Harvest Moon (Lots of people needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should do that and submit a roleplay banner as well.

@Lewi

Yeah, that's a,good idea so those who are already interested can go ahead and set up. Don't worry I'll make like Smile Dog and Spread the Word :)

I already entered a banner! And one OOC thread, Sign-up, and IC thread coming up~

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/harvet-moon-rp-group.820/group-detail

There you are my peeps! And @Jayfeather this is for you.

julius1_by_icemagepathfinder-d6i17fa.jpg

I figure we could go ahead and get this rp on the ball (mainly because I really want to get into the thick of things with it) and we could have the other people join in however or whenever? Opinions guys?

@RareSecret @Jayfeather @Kaldoro @Crysodic @Nickboom

Ok guys, just thought I would give you a heads up. We're having issues gaining members. We need to invite people to the roleplay. It's not a difficult plot, so they don't exactly have to know the fandom, but I would love to get people involved. Also, I am making a new rule that if everyone doesn't post within three days without giving me a heads up here or something and giving your character something to do, you will be kicked. You may reenter because I understand that things happen, but I would like if you could post at least once every three days. Thanks!

Jeez...don't take it as an offense...she is just rather...straight?

Ah sorry if I dont post today, my hands are ice cold due to the weather and my rping mood is kinda BLEH right now.

Reactions: Lewi
Understandable. You HAVE to be in the mood to rp to make it seem right. Not like forced.

And I am not offended. I was just making a joke. :D

Reactions: Lewi
I could post, but it would probably be shit XD

Status
Not open for further replies.