Harvest Moon: A New Dawn [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be using mostly new characters that I make up for NPC's, but some will be characters from old games, so expect a small bit of nostalgia. :)

Okay. I'm slowly adding NPC characters to the 3rd OP. Feel free to make a list for me to get around to as I'm not always entirely present when I'm present lol.

Hey, I'm sorry but the internet at my house is randomly out so I have to go to the library to get online; however, I can't get there everyday. At the most 2, maybe 3 days a week I could get here. I don't want to hold up possible progress in the future but I don't really want to drop out. If my absence is an issue then feel free to use an NPC for the occupation I wanted.

Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience :(

K guys, I think we have enough NPCs, yeah?

Yep! I love our NPC's! :P

^_^. I'll add in any others as we see fit. Maybe after a few ingame days I'll bring in a visitor to live at the inn, introduce some fun exotic folk or something. I donno. We can start tonight though. Everyone ready for that?

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
Yes! Are we going by American time?

@Soulserenity20

Soul I had already created the blacksmith as an npc. Just havn't gotten around to making him yet......

The blacksmith is/was going to be Tyrell's uncle.

• Love
Also the Mailman/Delivery man is sort of an important npc we need....

and I asked who was going to provide seeds and fertilizer, or where would we get those? Do we just get cookware at the grocer?

and I asked who was going to provide seeds and fertilizer, or where would we get those? Do we just get cookware at the grocer?
Perhaps we can have a similar box to the delivery box, which delivers seeds and other items we order?
Also, a general store is probably useful too. Unless it was organised and I just missed it?

Perhaps we can have a similar box to the delivery box, which delivers seeds and other items we order?
Also, a general store is probably useful too. Unless it was organised and I just missed it?
The delivery drop box isn't what caused the delivery. There was a person in harvest moon whose job it was to take the things out of the shipping box and deliver them, as well as mail. In Magical Melody it was Bob, in tales of two towns it is Dirk. There was a woman in a (another) wonder life who did mail and shipments as well, but I don't remember her name.

I assumed that the grocer was the general store???

Yes, I know that. It's never said who does it in TOTT, but I assumed Cam did it.
I meant that instead of a general store/seedery, we could have something like the delivery box, where the NPC who does the delivery could also bring back orders from the mythical place all our produce goes.

Reactions: Esmeray
Yes, I know that. It's never said who does it in TOTT, but I assumed Cam did it.
I meant that instead of a general store/seedery, we could have something like the delivery box, where the NPC who does the delivery could also bring back orders from the mythical place all our produce goes.
Oooh, so like he goes, and then comes back with things to sell?? That's simliar to the Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar game. Everyone in town would get their products outside of town and then hold a grand bazaar every wednesday. (dont quote me on that cuz its been a while since I played the game.)

I guess that could work?? Lets see what soul says though xD

• Love
Oooh, so like he goes, and then comes back with things to sell?? That's simliar to the Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar game. Everyone in town would get their products outside of town and then hold a grand bazaar every wednesday. (dont quote me on that cuz its been a while since I played the game.)

I guess that could work?? Lets see what soul says though xD
I think it's every Saturday actually. That would also give the non-farmer characters a good chance to sell things that they've cooked/made/found.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Ah, also: are we going by America time right now?
Just so I know how late to stay up, lol. :)

@This whole discussion:

I forgot, Tyson can be the apprentice maybe? Unless you want him gone all together.

I'll add in the town's delivery person. This person will ship all items placed in the shipping bins as well as take orders. He or she will go to the city once a week, on saturdays and bring back whatever was ordered. The general store will sell seeds, just like in Friends of mineral town they'll also sell basic tools such as brushes and bells, gardening tools will be bought from the blacksmith. Items like cookware will be ordered and brought in on saturday from the city. Furniture can be built by a local carpenter OR bought from the city. Also: Everyone needs to tell me where their characters live. List the character name and the house they live in, by description please. Like how I added things in on my CS's for the NPC's.

Do you mean as in where on the map?
If so, if they are okay to do so, Chas and Tamar live on the northern ranch with the green roof. Not sure if it's taken, since you have indicated such a thing. just thought that since she's a crop/orchard farmer, she'd need the room.

That One's the Lumina Ranch :3 The open pen is the pet-pen for Skye's pets. lol sorry, I thought I mentioned it but I'm actually going to label it to we all are clear on who lives where during the IC. I actually never made a house for a crop AND ranch farm. There's a crop farm, the one with the corn growing behind it next to the yellow ranch XD But not one that has room for both. I never thought of it :3 I guess I did design this map custom for the players of the first time I ran an HM RP on a different site...

• Love
Maybe, the Yellow or even red ranch can be their house and the crop shop can be where Tamar can sell work? I'm terribly sorry my map isn't very specialized for all the characters o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.