Harvest Moon: A New Dawn [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the red was taken?
If it isn't, may I take it? The sheep rancher and his wife could live in the yellow, since it's suited more to the livestock?

I thought the red was taken?
If it isn't, may I take it? The sheep rancher and his wife could live in the yellow, since it's suited more to the livestock?
It doesn't matter to me which farm the NPC's get :)
If you want those two in the same house by all means take the red. If you want Chas in the carpenter's house and Tamar at the crop farm, again, by all means take them! :)

Hmm...

I'll put Tamar in the crop farm (the building with the corn, which I might just say is... two stories? One level for the shop and another for her actual living quarters.) and Chas in the carpenters house. Players are also free to come order work from him, furniture and any knickknacks they may want.

Yay! I shall get working on a post for my characters! Sooooo excited for this!!

• Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
@This whole discussion:

I forgot, Tyson can be the apprentice maybe? Unless you want him gone all together.

I'll add in the town's delivery person. This person will ship all items placed in the shipping bins as well as take orders. He or she will go to the city once a week, on saturdays and bring back whatever was ordered. The general store will sell seeds, just like in Friends of mineral town they'll also sell basic tools such as brushes and bells, gardening tools will be bought from the blacksmith. Items like cookware will be ordered and brought in on saturday from the city. Furniture can be built by a local carpenter OR bought from the city. Also: Everyone needs to tell me where their characters live. List the character name and the house they live in, by description please. Like how I added things in on my CS's for the NPC's.
Well if you don't mind the blacksmith having two apprentices?? Tyrell was going to be working under his uncle because his family back in the city thought it would "straighten him out". Tyrell used to be a troublemaker and a gang banger back in the city. It was either work for his uncle in the country, or go to military school. I think it would be cool to have two, besides Tyrell spends most his time in the caves anyways because he hates working at the shop.

Adding a town delivery person who does all that is a fantastic idea. Thanks for providing the information on where to get seeds and such! xD

As for where my characters live, I will get right on that.

• Thank You
Reactions: Quiet Souris
Alright, well, of course I am taking the beach house at the beach for ___

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

I take it the miners/blacksmiths live at the houses at the top with the waterfall???

Here is her complete form to be added to the first page!

Name
Erinia (Air-een-a) Marie Hall
"Erin"

Appearance

Casual Outfit
Usui.%28Tripcube%29.full.420014.jpg

Work Outfit
[Spoili]
WJptJvN.png

[/spoili]

Formal Attire
[Spoili]
fuMiKyc.png

[/spoili]

Local or Newcomer
Local

Occupation
fisher(wo)man, and Ferry(wo)man

Personality
Curious, Friendly/Polite/Kind, Generous, Adventurous, Open-Minded

Bio:

Spring 7th, The day started like any other for this couple. Richard, the local fisherman of the town, had started his day's work by crabbing along the docks, while his beautiful and pregnant wife Clara rested at home on their porch swing with book in hand. Time went by with flying colors as the expecting date steadily approached. Though, Clara was not feeling particularly well that morning and her baby seemed to be in quite the fuss as it kicked in her mother's womb. Yes, they were going to have a little girl and the two were very excited.

Hours passed and Richard came home to find his wife miscarrying, she was in a panic and in pain as blood stained her yellow sun dress. Frantic, Richard took his wife to the hospital immediately. Upon arriving Clara was tended to at once. The doctor and his nurses worked hard to save the baby. They succeeded, but the scare rattled Clara to her core. They were told at the beginning of her pregnancy that Clara was not physically fit to handle birth, and now Clara began to fear the worst. The doctor ordered that Clara stay in the hospital for the remainder of their pregnancy.

There were no further complications until a few weeks later, Clara's water broke and she went into labor on the 30th. She was in labor for twelve hours, leading into the following day the 31st, and a miracle was brought into the world. Unfortunately at a price, for Clara passed away during child birth. The father though grieving, loved his baby girl the moment he saw her and held her in his arms. She was given a name her late mother wanted, Erin. Several days later, the young newborn was dismissed from the hospital and brought to her new home by the sea. "Welcome home Erin."

Erin grew steadily over the years, like all children do. She was looking more and more like her mother as the years passed, but she was definitely a little bit of her father in her. She adopted his curiousness of the life around her, but more so in that of the ocean. Erin's father raised her well, and despite being with out her mother's guidance grew up to be quite a girl. She learned to Sew, Cook, Clean all on her own, however, she definitely took after her father in some ways. She knows every swear word imaginable, but of course being a lady she refuses to be so vulgar. Erin also developed a curiousness of life around her, but more importantly the ocean. Much like her father, she took an interest in the great blue and after pleading with her father he finally agreed to teach her his trade. Now several years later Erin is running the Fishery right along side her father and loving every minute of it.

Relatioships

- Richard Hall (Father, Extremely Close)
- Clara Hall (Mother, Deceased)
- Aurana, The Mermaid (Best Friends)
- Skye Lumina (Local Friend, Fondness)
- Shade Lumina (Local Friend, Fondness)
- Lyle Everett (Acquaintance, Fondness)
- Lee kaleman (Friend of Father) (Fishing Buddy)
- Mia Kaleman (Acquaintance, dislikes her)
- Tyler Catrell (Acquaintance, Intimidated by)
- Alvina Pentin (Acquaintance)
- Abigail Thomas (Stranger)
- Mary Fannon (Stranger)
- Chasviel Abram (Stranger)
- Tamar Abram (Stranger)
- Tyrell Jackson (Stranger)
- Clair and Charlotte (Strangers)

Likes/Dislikes

- Snorkeling/Scooba Diving
- Swimming
- Fishing
- Collecting Seashells
- Wild life (Primarily Aquatic)
- Friends and Family
- Spring and Summer
- Sunny Weather
- Socializing/Meeting new people
- Aquatic based Cuisine, Spicy Food, Fruit
- Fruity Alcoholic Drinks, citrus based rather than sweet
- Milk and Cookies (cookies are the only sweets she will eat)
- Pineapples (Only sweet fruit she likes)

Dislikes:
- Animal Abuse
- Wastefulness
- Pollution
- Rude People
- Strong Alcohol
- Sweet Food (Cherries, Strawberries, Chocolate, Candy, Cakes, Ect.)
- The Caves
- Arguments/Fights
- Getting sick or injured
- Being unable to work
- Reading
- Being inside
- Ingrates
- Ores
- Insects

Pets
- She has a tank full of unnamed fish
- Polly the Macaw
- A turtle named Sheldon
- Three Geckos; Treeleech, Fang, and Specks
- Five Stray Cats; Figaro, Alice, Sabbath, Winston (pooky), and Prince

Misc

+ Erin will only consider dating people who are on good terms with her father. She thinks the world of him and values his opinion strongly.

+ You can find Erin at the beach the most. Other notable locations would be the base of the water fall, the bar, or along the river.

Last edited:
Dude. I adore your little section stating the relationships status. We should all write these up and I'll add them to the profile. How's this for a basic key or scale?
Ex) Titles: Enemy, dislike, strangers, acquaintances, friends, best friends
And then a description like: intimidated by, respects, fears, loves, etc.
And one for a relationship: Black heart, purple heart, blue heart, green heart, yellow heart, red heart. Yeah?

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Dude. I adore your little section stating the relationships status. We should all write these up and I'll add them to the profile. How's this for a basic key or scale?
Ex) Titles: Enemy, dislike, strangers, acquaintances, friends, best friends
And then a description like: intimidated by, respects, fears, loves, etc.
And one for a relationship: Black heart, purple heart, blue heart, green heart, yellow heart, red heart. Yeah?
I'm glad you liked it! I only did that so I had an idea of where she stood with everyone. I assumed her and the Lumina Twins would be friends considering they are roughly the same age and probably grew up together. Play dates, schooling, and all that. I'm debating on going back and changing Shade to Childhood crush xD

I also think having certain perquisites to marriage or dating like in harvest moon would be fun too. For example since Erinia is closest to Aurana and Richard then those would be the two you would have to get on good terms with in order to marry her. xD

The only downside to this is that it makes things a little bit complicated so I don't know how the others would feel about it.

I can not stand it when I suddenly stop getting alerts for a thread..

Will get to posting sometime soonish. Weekend has been long, car problems, sick spouse, sick dog, etc.

Also, my posts tend to be.. Well, dull. No fancy text editing or colors for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's okay. I usually only expect that you color the spoken text but if you can't manage that I won't be angry or anything. This is a text forum, not a formatting forum.

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
Tyrell is almost finished. I drew a picture of him so I need to scan the pic and upload it. After that he will be done.

K guys, I need to see some activity soon. This isn't a good start to this RP.

Buh.

Sorry, it's been a long and not fun weekend.

Car battery died. Spouse was really ill and incredibly whiney, needed babying. Felt guilty over taking a day off work to take them to the docs office. Ironic, since my character is the doctor..

Will get to reading the posts again and getting something up soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Soulserenity20
I'll try to get a post up, but im a little busy atm.

I'm wondering if the last two are going to post? Or if we should just move along?

Tag them all so it pops up as an alert so they're aware?

Oh I have an idea regarding Erin and her father. So I'm assuming the storm was pretty bad, and the beach got the worst of it. As result I think it would be fitting for the beach house to be totally demolished from the storm. So I was wondering if maybe Erin and her father stayed with someone who knows them??? If nobody wants to then I'll stick them in the inn.

Status
Not open for further replies.