Happy Cleavage Day!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
MYRNODYN has given me permission to post THIS! 8D He is the one in the front!

attachment.php

Attachments

• myrn.jpg
    myrn.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 124
One more left then? >:3 I'm digging in my closet for a good cleavage shirt.

I am a man of my word.

HOWEVER.

Ya'll will have to wait till tomorrow after my shower. I've been out all day in the rain sweating and being rained on.

But I do indeed conceed.

bf1.jpg

breast-feeding.jpg

Breastfeeding-Moms.jpg

IMG_9791.jpg

dhaandbreastfeeding.jpg

main_breastfeed_1.jpg

breastfeeding+029.jpg

lying%20down.jpg

position-for-breastfeeding.jpg

breastfeeding.jpg

breastfeeding1.jpg

And for my homies who are so inclined and damn curious:

Not only do some mothers choose not to breastfeed their newborns due to this sexualization of the female breast, women often choose not to nurse their babies because they don't want to "ruin" their breasts. It's sort of mind-boggling that women perfectly capable of breast feeding (obviously, not all mothers are able to breast feed for a variety of reasons) choose to deny their infants breast milk in order to keep them in tip-top condition for public display. Similarly, Jillian Michaels' recent statement that pregnancy would ruin her body falls in line with these sentiments. These attitudes and decisions reflect the internalization of the culture at large, a culture that defines women by the firmness of their asses, the perkiness of their breasts and the tautness of their bellies.

Rest of the article can be read here: http://www.feministfatale.com/2010/06/breastfeeding-nurturing-or-sexual/

I REGRET NOTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! :D

AND IN THE WORDS OF BIKINI KILL:

Love, Koori.

Alright Diana:

chaos-1.png

And now if you'll excuse me, I need to go dry off and get a shirt on cause I'm fuckin' freezing.

CHAOS LOOKS SO ANGRY.

I guess that IS 10 then. 8D I have to get pretty.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

*Jumps into the air and shrieks in victory*

OMG Chaos...i love your hair..youre so cute...and angry....

Nah, that's just my default look. I don't smile a lot. I'm also sleepy.

wow, you have a default look?? sweetness....i wish i had one of those...andif youre sleepy then take a nap
*hands chaos a pillow and blanket*

That was taken like, half an hour after I woke up. I'm not a morning person. I'm fine now.

aahh...understands...not a morning person either *imitates zombie in mornings*