H O L D ! M E ! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.
DARYL WILL SUCK SOMEONES DICK RIGHT NOW.
YOU THINK MY SON CAN SUCK MORE DICK THEN YOUR SON?
Well then you'd be right.

quick question do they have to be japanese names b/c i was under the impression that this took place in japan and im not that big a fan of japanese names so i want to make some changes before it's too late :y

XD I really can't wait to see how this turns out.
A group of very mismatched friends.

I kind of assumed this was set in a generic setting -- So I don't think we'll only be using Japanese names? Hopefully

Cuz. You know.
Grayson is paRT ITALIAN I'LL HAVE TO WONDER FOR A MOMENT WHAT HE'S DOING IN JAPAN.

quick question do they have to be japanese names b/c i was under the impression that this took place in japan and im not that big a fan of japanese names so i want to make some changes before it's too late :y
I almost gave my character a foreign name.. I may change him to be a half.

Well it does take place in Japan so Japanese names are a given, of course if you're only half japanese that gives some leeway, but of course if you get all technical that makes you like an outsider and the Japanese typically don't get with such things, but this is all in fun so have at it! You could be a foreign exchange student, your parents could be military so you live on base or something, or you just live in japan... pretty much anything can go.

Daryl will suck Grayson's dick right now.
Don't test him.
NOT IF GRAYSON SUCKS DARYL'S DICK FIRST
D O Y O U W A N T T O F I G H T

I'm like 75 years behind anything that happens in this thread slay me

SHIT WE /ARE/ IN JAPAN
OKAY BRB DRAGGING ZEEAMI ONTO SKYPE

I'm so confused on what's going on in here xD
I'm away for just a little bit and then I come back to craziness.

Reactions: TheImagineer
s h i p i t
daryl x grayson
graryl???
drayson??

GUYS WTF I EXPECTED SOME FREAKIN DETAILS BUT WHAT I COME BACK TO IS THREE PAGES WORTH OF GAY OFFS
I'M HIGHLY INTERESTED.

I'LL ADD A SEXUALITY TO MY MALEEE HE IS LEGIT NON SEXUAL HE HASN'T HAD SEXUAL ATTRACTION HE IS A TWIG
My male is also half-Japanese due to his mother, but his father is British. Why? Because why not. People see him as a Prince but really he's just a lonely boy ouo
I like making my males suffer - v-

funfact Grayson was going to be originally named Gayson

SO DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME HE ISN'T THE GAYEST HE'S ENTIRE NAME IS A BUNDLE OF HOMOSEXUALITY

Darylon
Darylon everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.